New Haven, New Haven, CT 06513 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 46
  • Deals 2

About Collins Entertainment

Collins Entertainment is a CT and Western MA DJ service offering DJ entertainment, Mirror Booth, Photo Booth, lighting décor, wedding planning and more. They specialize in personalized planning to create an event that fits your style and will be remembered by you, your friends and family for years to come. Collins Entertainment will assist you in searching for additional vendors and ensure that the event runs smoothly. We are committed to providing great-value entertainment services in custom-designed packages that fit your budget and style. Our team of DJs offer the passion and professionalism to make your event one you will never forget.

Collins Entertainment wedding services include:

Collins Entertainment 3
Collins Entertainment 4

Sara Hart · Getting married on 02/12/2020

Best in the business

Service was top-notch! Everything from start to finish was perfect for our wedding. Jim and his crew go above and beyond to make the occasion unique and memorable. Would recommend him to anyone, and will use Collins Entertainment in the future!!!!!!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Zebedeo · Married on 11/24/2019

DJ Kevin Barnett

My husband and I hired Kevin Barnett through Collins Entertainment to DJ our wedding. Kevin met with me prior to the wedding and took detailed notes on my bridal party, what songs I wanted played, requests from my guests, and what songs I definitely didn't want played . Who knew there was a specific song for cake cutting? I didn't. We remained in contact in the weeks leading up to my wedding about finalizing things so I wouldn't have to worry about anything the day of. Kevin took the time to go over every little detail of our reception and what would be played during cocktail hour, dinner, and songs we wanted played for dancing. Kevin went above and beyond our expectations. He cultivated such a fun and exciting night, while keeping it very professional as he MCed through the events of our reception. He even helped us organize a group picture of everyone at our reception by calling them onto the dance floor. We got an awesome picture and it was a great way to get everyone dancing. Kevin even came up to me at the reception to ask if there were any other songs that i wanted to hear. Whatever I told him I wanted to hear he would play it next. Loved hearing all my favorite songs surrounded by all the people I love. My guests have told me that our wedding was one of the best weddings they've attended, and I believe Kevin's professional DJ skills created such a fun atmosphere. Would definitely recommend him for all my friends and family members who are currently engaged. We loved having Kevin be apart of our special day.

Collins Entertainment 5
    Sent on 12/09/2019

Kylie Gargano · Married on 09/27/2019

A great experience from start to finish

We hired Collins Entertainment to DJ/MC our wedding on September 27, 2019 after a long online search. We knew we had chosen the right company after reading numerous, positive reviews. What really sold us was our initial video chat meeting with owner Jim. It was so convenient to chat through video rather than in person. Jim really took the time to get to know us and find out what we were looking for for our wedding. We were very impressed with how organized everything was. We filled out a form that outlined our music tastes and preferences. There was also an online portal we were given access to that helped us list songs that were “must plays” or “do not plays”. There were several meetings with Jim prior to the main event which were extremely helpful and fun. Closer to the wedding date, we had the chance to video chat with our DJ/MC Mike who quickly got a sense for our music vision and made us feel even more confident in our decision. On the actual wedding day, Mike did an incredible job. The ceremony music was seamless and just what we had outlined. The reception couldn’t have run more smoothly thanks to Jim’s organization. Everything was timed just right and we did not have to worry about a thing. Mike checked in with us frequently to be sure things were going as planned. Everyone was on the dance floor all night. The music mix was perfect for all ages. We couldn’t have been happier with Collins Entertainment and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/24/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Collins Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 995
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    MC
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Uplighting

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Collins Entertainment 1
    Seasonal Wedding Discount
    Collins Entertainment offer a discount if you book with us for a wedding date in the months of December, January, February or March (December 31 is not included). Please call 860-670-4986 and ask about our Seasonal Wedding Discount.
  • Collins Entertainment 2
    Monday through Thursday Discounts
    Monday through Thursday Discounts Collins Entertainment offer a discount if you book a weekday or weeknight wedding with us (Monday - Thursday). Please call 860-670-4986 today and ask about our Monday through Thursday Discounts.

• Anthony Tomassi Photography
    Anthony Tomassi Photography Wedding Photographers

Fantastic DJ!

• Eva's Weddings
    Eva's Weddings Wedding Officiants

Jim Collins Entertainment is amazing! I recently officiated a ceremony where he was the DJ. As soon as he played his music, the guests were alive! His presentation of the wedding party was impressive. His voice matches his MC role nicely. But the moment that took my breath away was his performance, the lighting effect, smoke on the floor, making it magical for the couple's first dance! I highly recommend Jim for anybody looking to have a fun affair.

• Airen Miller Photography
    Airen Miller Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Jim Numerous times, and he is a pro in every sense of the word. Get your jam packed dance floors with this fun DJ/MC.

• New Haven New Haven, CT, 06513 See on map