Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique Reviews

Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique 6
Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique 7
  • Anouchka

Anouchka · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Amazing, best decision so far in my wedding planning!

Abby was amazing! I was nervous walking in because the selection options is insane! I went in with an idea of what I was looking for. I stuck to the body time but style was so different, thankfully Abby knew what I wanted without me knowing! Kirsten is amazing owner. She’s passionate. She prices dresses reasonably. She knows her stuff! With a consignment store, I was expecting to see stains here and there; honestly didn’t see one!!! I would definitely encourage everyone in the area to try this store prior to going to a place with $2000+! I paid $500!!!!

Jodi · Married on 10/31/2018

I called Wednesday March 14th to make an appointment to try on dresses (specifically a Maggie Soterro dress they had posted online a few days before) this was my first time. Not only did Kirsten make me feel welcomed, special, and listened to what I had to say but she was personable, funny and felt like a long time friend. I will recommend her to everyone I know getting married or to just shop around.

Meghann · Married on 10/06/2018

Phenomenal team here. Helped make dress shopping easy. Gave me information on a seamstress, photographer, tuxedo company, and others. Not only did I buy the most gorgeous dress but my husband looked amazing in his tux. They helped me find a dress that I never in a million years would have even considered. Highly recommend.

Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique 8
    Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique 9

Kelsey · Married on 05/26/2018

Easy peasy

Had a one on one consultant when choosing a dress. The whole experience was personalized and made it as special as it should be. Seamstress works on site and was amazing! My dress and veil were perfect!!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/08/2017

I went to Love Me Two Times to find my bridal gown but I wasn't fortunate enough to find it there. When I did find my dress I brought it back to the shop to have my alterations done there. Val did the work and she did a fantastic job. She had to take in the bust, add sleeves, move the panel in the back, add the bustle, and she did the hem twice because I was tripping over it during the fitting. She even helped to select the jewelry I wore with my gown. Wonderful experience.

Erin · Married on 11/04/2017

Love Me Two Times was extremely helpful in finding my wedding dress. I felt comfortable with their service and from start to finish they were everything I needed to get my dress perfect for the big day. I had shopped in boutiques/bridal stores and was glad I stopped in at Love Me Two Times. Definitely recommend.

Janet · Married on 11/03/2017

Don’t judge a dress on a hanger. This dress looked horrible, but I figured for $200 it might be worth the laugh, well I was wrong. It was perfect. Everyone at OSV loved the vintage meets modern. I also spent 3 hrs there and never felt pulled out.

Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique 10
    Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique 11
    Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique 12
    Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique 13
  • Meganmarie271

Megan · Married on 05/20/2017

I bought my wedding dress from a different shop but went to Love Me Two Times to have my alterations done and I am so glad that I did! They were more than half the price of what other wedding shops were asking for a hem and a bustle of my train. I worked with Sandy, who was awesome to work with. She was also very tentative and responded to my messages very quickly and was a pleasure to work with. Every time I would enter the store everyone was very friendly and I also felt welcomed when I got there. In looking for a wedding veil I knew that I always wanted a cathedral length veil and coming to find out that those would run me about $200 I almost gave up on that idea. But at Love Me Two Times, I also was able to find a beautiful beaded cathedral veil for only $50! The value of everything in the store is amazing and I could not recommend their services enough.

Amalia · Married on 05/21/2016

What can I say; I've had and continued to have an amazing experience with this shop. They have a huge variety for a boutique of their size, and their service cannot be beat. They have beautiful gowns in every size, and a large selection of accessories. My salesperson Donna is simply the sweetest, most helpful person you could ask for to help you discover your perfect wedding dress. Cam, the owner is wonderful, very flexible and helpful; when I found the wedding dress I loved, they held it for me until the seamstress saw it and verified that alterations could be made. The seamstress that I'm working with, Val Thivierge is also exceptional, she's doing a beautiful job with my dress, is very knowledgeable, and strives to make sure I'm happy and comfortable on my big day. Every time I walk in (which I do frequently since I've gotten my shoes, veil etc. and I'm doing my fittings here), I am welcomed with a hug and a smile, this place is like no other!!! I'll be dressed head to toe in Love Me Two Times merchandise, and I couldn't be happier. Come visit and find your dream gown, I promise you won't be disappointed!!

I bought my wedding dress on consignment from Love Me Two Times last November, and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. The dress was stunning, but it was also affordable for someone like me with a limited budget. The service I received while trying the dresses on was wonderful; I felt valued and honored as a bride. This wasn’t something I expected or even realized I would want, but it made the process much more important than a simple shopping experience. Sandi, their in-house seamstress, made beautiful alterations on the dress. It was very affordable and fast! I picked my dress up less than a week after the measurements were made. All around it was a great experience.

The two ladies at the boutique were so helpful. Even on a busy time they made sure i got what i needed and were willing to help me with anything. I found the perfect dress but it was too small. The owner was willing to let me take the dress to see if someone could alter it before i purchased it!

I loved this place. I was unsure what to expect but was so pleased by the quality of service and dresses. We worked with Kristen the sales women who helped me find my beauitful dress. The lady who altered my dress works out of the store but owns her own business. She really works hard and is so reasonable. I will forever take any alterations to her!

They had such a great selection of not only designer dresses but hair clips, jewerly, and shoes. No one was pushy and you did not need an appointment. My mother who can be a real snob (lol im serious and say that with love), adored the place! She looked foward to everytime we went back.

Allie · Married on 08/10/2012

Kristin is the BEST! Mom and I were driving by and just decided to wing it and see. Kristin showed me styles I loved and ones I didn't know I could love.

• Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 08/10/2012

I love this shop!!! They have so many great dresses and they are so affordable. The lady that owns the place is really nice and will go out of her way to help you! I was able to get a beautiful Maggie Sottero dress for $499 and it was my dream dress! You can't go wrong for that price. They also have lots of accessories!

Ginger · Married on 05/12/2012

Love me Two Times ,They are great they do a great job They are fast and quick and they get the job done. The staff is very friendly and are good .would reccomend them to anyone who needs a dress.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2012

This store was fantastic! I'm a bride on a budget and was trying to keep my dress cost as low as possible - definitely under $1200. I went to 5 other places looking for a dress and tried on about 60 before coming here. I just couldn't find anything that was quite right; lots of pretty gowns, but not "the one". I really wanted a dress with straps - WAY harder to find than I anticipated. I was happily surprised by the selection at Love Me Two Times. Amazed actually. If I had to guess, I'd say they have about 400 wedding dresses. The woman, Donna, was great. She must have pulled 15 dresses on top of the 10 I pulled. She made sure that I tried on every style, just to be sure I knew what I wanted. The gowns are consigned samples from other salons and the variety of designers was impressive. Donna showed me a Watters ballgown in duponi silk for $300! The most expensive dress I saw was $450. After trying on 60 dresses elsewhere, I actually found two that I loved! (I was thinking I was just one of those people who wouldn't end up falling in love with a dress.) I was there from 12-4 and tried on my favorite two for the last two hours (seriously). Donna was so nice (and patient) the entire time! She called the seamstress had her come to the store so she'd be able to tell me about what could and couldn't be altered. She dolled me up in different veils and jewelry. Taking pictures also wasn't a problem. In the end I ended up choosing a dress and it cost $189!!!!!!!! I would absolutely recommend going to this store.

Update/Add-on: I did use the seamstress here also. She was almost $100 cheaper than the other quote I got. For something like a wedding dress, splurge on the alterations. This is one of my few regrets from the wedding.

Jervanna · Married on 09/03/2011

I purchased my Belissima Vintage wedding gown that retailed for $2,000.00 and had never been worn before for just $500.00. I was so surprised at the selection of gowns this shop has. The dressing rooms are a little small especially if you are there on a crowded day but the selection and prices are still worth your trip. I would have never been able to afford my dress if I saw it at David's Bridal or at a high end boutique that would carry the line. I also orderd my veil from Love Me Two Times for a fraction of the price other stores wanted. The cost savings allowed me to put money to other things in my wedding and I still looked like a million bucks.

Carrie · Married on 05/07/2011

Found my self in Love Me Two Times just for a veil and left with earrings, a thank you gift for my mother and grandmother and a perfect dress for the rehearsal dinner. I did get a veil too. THANK YOU

All I have to say is AMAZING!!!!!!
    I went in there on a whim, mind you I already had a wedding dress on deposit at Davids Bridal. Just to see what they had. And I kid you not. They had "MY" dress!!! In my size!!!!
    They had to change the color of the ribbon to match my girls but I was able to save about $800 and get the same dress! WOW!
    The staff was great, everyone was so helpful, and fun!! Made the whole thing so much more enjoyable! I recommend everyone I know to go there!

Nicole · Married on 06/25/2017

I bought my wedding dress at Love Me Two Times and am very impressed with the entire experience! I was planning on lower budget, small wedding in less than 6 months and came to the shop about 4.5 months away from my wedding... most boutiques were out of my price range and/or could not have the dress done in time but everyone here was so accomodating and flexible. They have a great selection! Most the dresses have never been worn but are last season or bought form other stores. I was having a hard time finding dresses to fit my frame and was becoming discouraged when the owner came over and suggested a particular dress she knew would fit my shape. She was right! It was not the style I would have picked however when I put it on I knew it was perfect. It fit like a glove and complimenting me in everyway. I did not want to come out of the dress for over and hour! Val, the seamstress, was absolutely wonderful! She did more than just heam the dress... she changed the entire neck line (from straight across to a sweetheart) and removed the lining from the train. Even after I by accidently lost weight at my 2nd to last fitting... Val made it fit perfectly again! Her rates were extremely reasonable and she did not charge a rush fee (like other boutiques would have). I was very pleased with the dress and felt very comfortable with the price I spent. I would highly recommend this to any bride!

Dana · Married on 09/06/2015

I loved this place! I found my dress there, and I'm still amazed that I got such a gorgeous dress for so little. The staff were very helpful, and it was great to be able to try on so many different dresses.

Marshely · Married on 07/26/2014

Love my dress and veil. Many choices to choose from new and something old.

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

Beautiful dresses on a budget!

Mary · Married on 09/23/2017

3.0
      3.0

I didn't expect to find the dress of my dreams at this little consignment store! Val the seamstress was wonderful. She made this beautiful vintage never worn long sleeve lace gown fit me perfectly by the end of the fittings. I am so blessed. The special moments in front of that mirror in that little dressing room with my mom by my side were moments I'll cherish. If your looking for a seamstress that you can trust book with Val. She really knows what she's doing, she even fixed my moms gown. I would definitely recommend to brides that have a small budget and still want to feel like a princess. I sure did!

Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique 14
    Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique 15
  • Missa

Melissa · Married on 08/08/2015

3.5
      3.5

I had a great experience with purchasing my dress from Love Me Two Times. Being on a budget I was concerned after visiting a few other shops that I would never find the dress I loved for what I could afford to spend. I was happily surprised to see a variety of designer gowns in the shop. I found a dress I absolutely loved and was amazed at the price. Still had the original tags with a retail price of almost $1,200 which I paid less then $400.