Storrs Mansfield, CT 06268 Map · Phone number

About Custom Floral

Allow us to introduce ourselves.

We're Custom Floral, and we have a passion for flowers.
We know the flowers you choose for your wedding day are part of the biggest day of your life.
And we take that pretty seriously.
You can rest easy knowing that your wedding flowers will reflect your style, your values and your lives.
We believe that no two marriages are alike, and that every wedding is, and ought to be, completely personal.

Our designs are three things -
Beautiful, Meaningful, Affordable.
And we think that's what a wedding ought to be.

Our family-owned business is based in Storrs, Connecticut, and has been serving
Eastern and Central Connecticut since 2002. Give us a call or drop us line.
We'd love to sit down with you and chat about your day.

wp20140913008
LogoColorTextBelow
scottonmacelleroh 01
Custom Floral
Tropical bouquet. Handle wrapped with a Ti Leaf.
Tropical bouquet. Handle wrapped with a Ti Leaf.
Buffet arrangement. Bells of Ireland, lilies and snapdragons with crystal sprays and fiber optic...
Roses and crab apple blossoms
Roses and crab apple blossoms
Altar Spray - Lilies, Roses, Gladiolus, Carnations, Larkspur.
Altar Spray - Lilies, Roses, Gladiolus, Carnations, Larkspur.
Oriental Liles, gold accents & Swarovski crystals.
Photo by: Classic Capture Photography
Oriental Liles, gold accents & Swarovski crystals. Photo by: Classic Capture Photography
Roses, Delphinium, Lilies, etc.
Roses, Delphinium, Lilies, etc.
Peonies, Roses, Jap. Maple & Beauty Bush
Peonies, Roses, Jap. Maple & Beauty Bush
Lilies, roses, crab apples centerpiece.
Lilies, roses, crab apples centerpiece.
Black and white callas
Black and white callas
Lilac Bouquet
Lilac Bouquet
Lilac boutonniere
Lilac boutonniere
Roses, Lilies & Carnation candle centerpiece
Roses, Lilies & Carnation candle centerpiece
Contemporary bouquet - Callas, Queen Anne's Lace, Roses, Hydrangea, etc.
Contemporary bouquet - Callas, Queen Anne's Lace, Roses, Hydrangea, etc.
Purple Hydrangea in vase filled with fresh sliced limes.
Purple Hydrangea in vase filled with fresh sliced limes.
'Green' Bouquet
'Green' Bouquet
A 'Sunny' Display
A 'Sunny' Display
White rose boutonniere with crystal spray in gold filigree holder.
White rose boutonniere with crystal spray in gold filigree holder.
Bridesmaid bouquet of ivory roses and alstroemeria with gold wire and crystals. Also rhinestone...
Sweetheart table flanked by two 5-foot high lit arrangements.
Sweetheart table flanked by two 5-foot high lit arrangements.
1 of 2 arrangements flanking the sweetheart table. Lilies, roses, bells of Ireland, snapdragons,...
Mother of the bride corsage. 'Mango' call and yellow spray roses with ruscus and bear grass.
Bridal bouquet for tropical theme. Red, pink and yellow roses with mango calla lilies.
Yellow spray rose corsage.
Yellow spray rose corsage.
scottonmacelleroh 03

Custom Floral 5
Custom Floral 6

Grace Sroka · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding Flowers

Custom Floral did the flowers for my wedding and Lisa was absolutely wonderful to work with! Due to not living in the area, I was unable to meet with her personally so communicated through email and pictures and she perfectly captured my vision with the bouquets, boutonnieres, and table centerpieces! She was very patient with the large amount of pictures I sent and changing my mind here and there! The flowers were beautiful and the sizes were exactly what I had envisioned! She also used gold vases to match my color scheme and let me choose the ribbon colors around the bouquets and boutonnieres. She also delivered them all to the bridal suite 2 hours before the ceremony. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Custom Floral 7
    Custom Floral 8

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2018

My husband and I can't say enough good things about Lisa and Lincoln. We were so impressed with their responsiveness, attentiveness, and especially the beautiful quality of their work. Lisa worked closely with me every step of the way to ensure my wedding day was exactly the way I wanted it to be. All of the florals turned out perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I were so impressed by the beautiful floral arrangements
    Lisa created for our wedding. They matched our vision perfectly. The
    > entry table arrangement and my bouquet got so many compliments throughout
    > the night. Last minute, I bought a cheap arch and tulle and asked Lisa to wrap the tulle around the arch and put some lightweight flowers on it and she said no problem and it looked amazing! She knew just what to do! It was also so sweet of
    > Lisa to put an A, M, and compass on my bouquet! My husband and I were so surprised and
    > touched by the personalization and effort that went into making our wedding day amazing. We also appreciated the fact that Custom Floral worked with our budget and were so personable and friendly during our initial visit.

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Custom Floral 9
    Custom Floral 10

Custom Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 105.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Georgina's Weddings & Banquets
    Georgina's Weddings & Banquets Banquet Halls

Lisa from custom floral is the best of the best! She is so creative and really listens to what brides want! We here at Georgina's would recommend custom floral over and over and over!

• Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique
    Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Custom Floral has very talented and knowledgeable floral artists, and are great to work with! We have had the pleasure of using several bouquets during one of our Trunk Shows, which matched perfectly with our dresses. When you combine a great eye for color, romantic ispiration, and a great staff, you are sure to have the perfect floral pieces for your perfect day!

• Karla Howland
    Karla Howland Banquet Halls

Very professional....great work...Custom Floral are the florist you want for your wedding

• Storrs Mansfield, 06268 See on map