17 Reviews for Custom Floral

Table Arrangements (2)
Clean Up (1)
Single Flowers (1)
17 Custom Floral Reviews

Upon meeting with Lisa, I knew just from a short conversation that she could take my very vague ideas and assortment of pictures and put together exactly what I wanted. Like others that have posted I have no idea what I’m talking about when it comes to flowers. I welcomed her suggestions and without having a clear picture in my mind, I somehow knew exactly what I wanted. On the morning of my wedding day when my flowers were delivered, I was blown away. My bouquet consisted of an assortment of sunflowers and orange/burgundy roses with a matching headpiece. The colors were spot on and went beautifully with the foliage when we were taking pictures. I could not have asked for anything more! I’m any event that I need flowers or have the opportunity to recommend Custom Floral, I would without hesitation.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lisa and Lincoln were great. Flowers are not my area of expertise but using pictures they were able to give me exactly what I wanted. I didn't want my flowers to be too big, I wanted them to be smaller than the "normal" wedding size and they did exactly that. I had no idea what to do for Altar flowers for church and gave them full control to make them fit in. They looked perfect and matched everything else!! Lisa was at church to deliver and pin everyone's flowers which I wasn't expecting but found to be extremely helpful. They were honestly great, I got so many compliments on my flowers and they were reasonably priced and so flexible with me when I added flowers last minute. I would use them again in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Crystal, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am so happy to have found Lisa and Custom Floral! I had very specific ideas for my wedding and she nailed everything, and went beyond and added extra touches that were so beautiful. My bridal bouquet was absolutely breath-taking and the ceremony decorations perfectly captured the look I was going for. The reception looked amazing as well. All of this for an unbeatable price as we set a budget in the beginning and worked within it. I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Becky, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

We loved our experience with Custom Floral! Lisa and Lincoln are such wonderful people and our flowers were gorgeous and reasonably priced! Our flowers lasted about 2 weeks after the wedding day! They were able to take a loose description of what we were looking for and make a gorgeous piece of art that we have planned to dry, place in a shadow box and treasure forever! We highly recommend Custom Floral for any Floral needs! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Custom Floral did the flowers for my husband and I wedding on June 18. I was beyond happy with the service that was given to my husband and I. Lisa and her husband was very attentive and helpful!!! Their customer service was amazing. I love blue and Lisa would not allow me to give up on my idea. My bouquets were gorgeous!!!! They delivered our flowers to 2 different sites and did not give us any problems for the last minute change of location. I strongly suggest this company for any party or wedding. The price was affordable also!!!!

Profile Picture Kelanda & Xzavier, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Don't hesitate! Custom Floral provided bouquets and flowers for the venue for my daughter's wedding. They are a small company but don't let that worry you; they delivered in a BIG way! From the moment we sat down to discuss my daughter's vision and theme, Lisa and Lincoln were friendly, professional and visionary in their approach. They presented us with ideas and suggestions to make her vision come alive. When the venue could not accommodate our wishes due to structural limitations, Lisa immediately responded with ideas that in the end were more creative and beautiful than we had originally asked for or thought was possible. They delivered exactly what they quoted us with no hidden costs and even added in a few special touches! The arrived when they said they would and attended to set up right down to every last detail. The compliments from both the guests and the venue on how beautiful it all looked helped make the day perfect. THANK YOU Lisa and Lincoln for making my daughter's dream wedding a reality. Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Susan , 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Absolutely flawless flowers, I sent Lisa a picture from Pinterest of a bouquet that I loved and she made my dreams come true. The bouquet was delicate but very sturdy, the stems were wrapped beautifully with burlap and pearl topped pins. I probably changed my mind 3 times in 2 weeks about what I wanted to order and how we were going to pick it up and Lisa made every step super easy, I didn't worry for a second about my flowers. The value was EXCELLENT!! I have friends who recently got married and spent twice what we did for a bridal bouquet and didn't have nearly as personalized service. I cannot recommend Custom Floral highly enough, I can guarantee that you not be disappointed with a) the service b) the quality of the florals and c) the price.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 12/27/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Single Flowers

I was very pleased with the quality of service they have provided to us. They were very reasonable and paid close attention to detail. I gave them a budget to work with and we were very impressed with the flowers- they were absolutely beautiful! They are also very nice to work with. Awesome people!! I would recommend them to all of my family and friends. and I will use their services again.

Profile Picture Christianne, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Custom Floral is a wonderful floral company who I would recommend to anyone! Their prices were very affordable and worth the quality. I compared several florists and Custom Floral was the most affordable. Lisa (the owner of Custom Floral) was absolutely wonderful through the entire wedding planning process and wedding day. She came to my home for the consultation and to provide sample bouquets once the order was submitted. Lisa was very helpful throughout the planning process. She was able to answer many questions and give suggestions not only on what styles would look the best, but also how to attain the look we wanted at the most affordable price. Lisa was very patient when I changed the order several times, which meant a lot to my husband and I. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages on the wedding day were beautiful. I received many compliments on the bouquets, especially my bridal bouquet. Finally, what I love about Custom Floral is how much they care about the environment. They do not use chemicals on the flowers and try to order the flowers as local as possible. They also recycle any cardboard the flowers arrive in and compost 100% of the plant materials that is left over after making the arrangements. The only offset to not having chemicals in the flowers is that the floral arrangements are made the morning of the wedding to ensure they last the entire day (which they did!). That meant that the flowers (including the bridesmaids and bridal bouquets) were presented to us at the church immediately before the wedding. This family run business is wonderful and I am very happy that I chose Custom Floral for my wedding day. I highly recommend Custom Floral and will definitely use them in the future for any occasion when I need floral arrangements. Thank you Custom Floral for adding so much beauty to our wedding day!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/31/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Custom Floral did an outstanding job on my wedding flowers! I would highly recommend Custom Floral to any bride still looking for a florist. Custom Floral is very professional, easy to work with, flexible and provided excellent help in selecting my flowers. I was honestly blown away when I saw the beautiful work Custom Floral did on my wedding day. My flowers were just what I wanted. I completely trust my florist and would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Monica, 5/1/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were GORGEOUS! WOrking with Custom Floral was a wonderful experience and I will reccomend them to potential customers. They were there to help the guys with there boutinierres and then later when we, the bridal party showed up a little late ;-) The reception flowers were better than I imagined!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/10/09, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Custom Floral did a wonderful job on the flowers for our wedding. They worked within our budget. At one point I had chosen a flower for my bouquet that was out of season and Custom Floral suggested a replacement and provided a "sample". I expected one or two flowers and the sample was a full size bouquet that was exactly what my bridal bouquet turned out to be on my wedding day! The service exceeded my expectations. I also had many compliments on the centerpieces from our guests.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/12/09, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We met with Lisa from Custom Floral due to our planner. She was perfect and able to make suggestions on flowers that would give me the most bang for my buck. She even had a few extra flowers which they used inside my ceremony room and it was amazing. I loved her creative ideas for my handle, and the even used her flowers as a cake topper. I couldn't afford to have flowers everywhere but Lisa gave me the right amount and worked with my budget. I loved Custom Floral.

Profile Picture Q, 11/1/08, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flowers were beautiful, just what I wanted!

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/7/07, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Custom Floral is just a joy to work with! Lisa was able to take some of the few suggestions that I had and turn my wedding bouquets and decorations into masterpieces! I still marvel and awe at her designs in my wedding photos, three years later! She treated me with respect, patience, and compassion throughout my engagement and on the wedding day! I really couldn't have asked for more. I definitely recommend Custom Floral for your wedding or any other function!!! I have already recommended Custom Floral to several of my engaged friends, and they couldn't be happier, either!

Profile Picture Joy, 7/15/07, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We could have chosen another more famous and well known floral company. But Lisa from Custom Floral treated us like family. Lisa was attentive to what we wanted not what she wanted. Never an attitude always considerate constantly listening and on time or early. Not only did Lisa shine in every aspect but she coordinated with our bakery people our caterer and the owners of the estate upon which the event was placed. Want better service? Economy? Value? Appearance? Not possible. Support small business and see why Custom Floral should be your only choice.

Profile Picture Beau and Nancy, 7/7/07, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everything went very smoothly. The arrangements and the flowers themselves were beautiful. Custom Floral has a real knack for detail, I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture Lori, 7/7/07, 1 Review