LA Page Makeup Reviews

31 Reviews for LA Page Makeup

• Alana

Alana Mullin · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Perfect team!!

Lauren is an amazing human to work with & an incredible MUA. My trial with LA Page was my third makeup trial (I don't wear a lot of makeup, so I thought this hunt would be easy!), and I knew immediately that Lauren was the person that I wanted to work with on our wedding day. The makeup for the trial was beautiful and the experience was easy and comfortable. The airbrush was blended so well, and my eyes (those eyelashes!!) were perfect (this was the most important for me).
    Fast forward to 2020 & I've had to deal with all of the delays & drama that COVID has caused for 2020 brides. It has been exhausting and heart breaking at times, but Lauren's willingness to be flexible with us on dates & services has been a breath of fresh air. She prepared me in advance for all of the COVID safety measures we would have to deal with on the day of, and offered to coach me in advance on the steps that I would have to complete myself. On the day of our wedding this year (the small, delayed one :) haha) Lauren showed up with her full sanitation & safety kit (and her makeup of course) and made me feel as comfortable as possible while wearing a mask on my wedding day during makeup application. We are all going through something unique together, and Lauren is taking care of her brides.
    I was also incredible fortunate to work with Alicia (through LA Page) for my wedding hair services. Alicia was incredible from the point of first meeting (my hair was a mess) through the wedding day. As I did not have a regular hair dresser I was seeing prior to contracting with LA Page, I used Alicia for all of my pre-wedding hair cut & coloring. She is an amazing stylist and helped to ensure that my hair looked just like I imagined (including helping me find beautiful, matching extensions since I have very fine and thin hair).
    My fiance & I ultimately chose to have a small wedding ceremony & reception this year, but will also be following up with a large reception next year. We can't wait to work with Lauren & Alicia again!!

Sent on 07/15/2020

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Alana, the biggest THANK YOU for your detailed review of our wedding hair and makeup services! You have been an absolute pleasure to work with ever since your trial and we can't wait to work with you for your big celebration next year!
  • Trish

Trish Hessel · Married on 11/21/2020

Beyond amazing

I can’t thank Lauren and Vanessa enough! To all my future brides out there you HAVE to hire this amazing glam squad for your wedding day. You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/30/2020

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Trish, thank you SO much for a review so kind and thoughtful! You have been an absolute dream to work with and I'm so excited to do it again next year!!
  • Sarah

Sarah Veilleux · Married on 10/24/2020

Kind and Professional

It was such a joy to work with Lauren as she did the makeup for me and my girls on my wedding day! She made each of use feel so beautiful on this special day. She was kind and professional as she explained the new ways of doing makeup given the Covid-19 guidelines. Even with new guidelines she still made it fun and possible for each of us to have the makeup look we desired.

Sent on 10/31/2020

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for such a kind review! You and your girls were amazing to work with and I thank you for being so understanding during such a different time!

Dana · Married on 10/04/2020

Book LA Page!

I highly recommend Lauren and her team at LA Page! Lauren and Alicia R did my makeup and hair for my wedding day, and they were extremely talented and focused on making sure I felt comfortable with the look while being compliant with their Covid 19 guidelines. I felt amazing because of them, and had so many compliments. From the first meeting with them at my trial, they made me feel so at ease, I can’t say enough great things! Definitely contact Lauren if you want to look and feel your best, she is extremely professional and offers so many services!

Sent on 10/07/2020

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Dana, not only did you look absolutely STUNNING, but your kind words make me so happy! I'm so happy we could make you feel amazing on a very special day!

Stephanie Mills · Married on 09/12/2020

Excited to work together twice!!

I am so happy I contacted Lauren! She was such a pleasure to work with. Any question I had, Lauren was always super responsive, informative and supportive. When our wedding plans changed due to COVID, Lauren let me know how makeup would work and was willing to provide makeup services while abiding by current guidelines. Day of Vanessa was my makeup artist. She was such a rockstar! I wasn’t able to have a trial before the wedding, so I showed Vanessa a few pictures of my vision and my look was perfect! She left me with a touch up kit as well to help keep my look fresh throughout the night. I can’t wait to work with Lauren again next year for our big reception! If you are looking for hair or makeup services, definitely contact LA Page makeup!

Sent on 10/20/2020

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Stephanie, you have been such a pleasure to work with during such a crazy year! I am so glad Vanessa served you well and can't wait to work with you personally next year! Thank you for the kind words.

Jessica Faiella · Married on 08/07/2020

A must for your wedding day!

I was given Lauren's contact information from Creative Concepts by Lisa when I had to completely change my wedding due to COVID-19. Lauren's quick and informative response was so desperately needed and it didn't take long for me to decide that this was the way to go. Her willingness to speak to me personally as I went through wedding planning during a pandemic was so nice. She made me feel cared for and I knew I was in good hands with her and her team.
    Because of restrictions (both COVID and time), I opted out of a trial because I believed they would still make me feel beautiful on my day.
    Vanessa was my make-up artist and Tegan was my hair stylist. Lauren was so understanding and relayed the message to her team when I had to change locations at the last minute due to power outages caused by Hurricane/Tropical Storm Isaisis. We had such an amazing day, Vanessa and Tegan adhered to all the COVID safety rules while still making the process feel as normal as possible. They listened and delivered to my wants and my families as well. We all felt beautiful and pampered on my wedding day! I highly recommend LA Page for any hair and make-up needs!

Sent on 08/26/2020

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Jessica, it was my absolute pleasure to ensure your wedding hair and makeup went off without any issues! I'm so glad to hear it was everything you wanted!
  • Beth

Beth Fortino · Married on 06/27/2020

I can't say enough good things...

Lauren and Tegan were a dream to work with! I had a tough time finding a hair and makeup person and had a bad trial before covid started and had reached out to Lauren. My trial was cancelled multiple times due to covid but Lauren continued to follow up with me and keep me in the loop on what the current beauty restrictions were at what phases. I had a hair trial a week before the wedding with Tegan and was able to talk to Lauren at that trial about my makeup and I knew I was in good hands. The day of the wedding went flawlessly and they made me look and feel so beautiful! I can't say enough good things about their work and their professionalism (even during the crazy restrictions of covid). I was hesitant to reach out to La Page at first since their pricing is on the higher side but let me tell you, they are worth every penny and makes your make-up/hair search simple! I am so sad they are not available for my bigger celebration/ceremony next year.

Sent on 07/27/2020

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Beth, you and your party were so much fun to work with! I'm so glad you enjoyed our services and no worries about next year - I'm happy to help you out with that! We'll talk soon!
  • Kristin

Kristin Anderson · Married on 04/11/2020

Lauren and her team are amazing

Couldn’t have been more happy!

Sent on 09/14/2020

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Kristin, it was such a pleasure working with you! We're glad we could be of service and make your day smoother during a crazy time. Love the photos!!
  • Jessica

Jessica Dowd · Married on 02/29/2020

I felt like a princess on the best day of my life!!!

I had the honor of getting my makeup done by Lauren for a boudoir photoshoot, and for my wedding! She did an amazing job at enhancing my features, rather than covering them up. I am so grateful to her for helping me to feel confident and beautiful on my big day!

Her experience was also beyond helpful when coordinating everything the morning of with the photographer and our first look. I had a big wedding party, 8 bridesmaids plus my mom and niece getting hair and make up done. Lauren had a crew of fantastic women to get all of our hair and make up done in a timely manner, but in a way that did not feel rushed!

At one point while I was getting my hair done I looked around the room and couldn't help but smile when I saw my friends chatting with ther hair/make up stylist and having fun. It felt so good that we could all relax and enjoy the morning!

Thank you so much to Lauren and her team!

Sent on 03/11/2020

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Jessica, your review made my heart happy! I am thrilled we were apart of your special day and so happy to hear everything went smoothly and you enjoyed the process and results! I wish you nothing but the best in your newlywed life!

Keri Thomson · Married on 02/17/2020

Highly recommend!

Lauren was so amazing! She did my makeup for my wedding day. We did an elopement at the Hartford City Hall and makeup was the last thing I booked, so there was no time for a trial run. And she was super kind about it and totally worked with me, which was such a relief! I had an idea of what I thought might be a good makeup look and she used that, her artistic talents, and ran with it. And the outcome was more than I could’ve ever imagined - I loved it so much! I also had never used the individual lashes and had only used strip lashes which I wasn’t a fan of - but the individual lashes were such a great call that Lauren made! I highly recommend Lauren - her kindness, ability to work with my last minute/indecisive thoughts on what I wanted for my makeup, and overall amazing talent and energy, made my wedding day even more special!

Sent on 03/02/2020

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Keri, thank you so much for your kind review! I am incredibly happy I was able to work with what your schedule allowed and was able to make a positive impact for your big day. Many blessings!!
  • Alicia

Alicia Griswold · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful Job!

Laura was amazing! My make-up came out just like I imagined and stayed fresh all night long (even after crying)! She was sweet and patient too!

Sent on 10/29/2019

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Alicia, thank you so much for the kind review! We are thrilled we could be of service to you and wish you nothing but the best!!

Joanna Eldridge · Married on 09/26/2019

Amazing and more than I could have asked

This makeup artist is amazing. She was part of my wedding giveaway and not only did she include me but 4 attendants as well. And not only that she did amazing work. Everyone was thrilled with their look. She listened and asked questions and as a former makeup artist myself I was completely impressed with her cleanliness, professionalism, and her listening to her clients needs and wants. I would absolutely book her again.

Sent on 09/30/2019

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Joanna, thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy I was apart of this experience for you and had so much fun working with you all!

Laura Lindsley · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent makeup with LA Page!!

Lauren was very professional and easy to work with from the beginning. She was able to move up my makeup trial time to earlier in the day to accommodate my last minute change in schedule. Very professional and reasonably priced compared to other makeup sites I had researched.

Virginia who did the makeup for me and my bridesmaids was exceptional! She did airbrush as well as false lashes and was very flexible with my last minute changes. You could tell she had a lot of experience and was very talented.

I would certainly recommend LAPage Makeup to anyone else getting married or for a special event!

She even gave me a touch up lip kit as well as cookies which was very much appreciated!

Sent on 09/30/2019

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Laura, you looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day! Thank you for trusting my team with something so important, we're so happy you received exactly what you were looking for! Best wishes for an amazing marriage!

Rachel · Married on 07/27/2019

One of my favorite vendors from my wedding!

I was recommended LA Page Makeup through a wedding group on facebook and i can truly say she was one of the best recommendations i have received! Since the first day i messaged her she was always professional and on top of her emails. I am particularly grateful to her and her hair stylist that she works with, Alicia. Both of them were so understanding and helpful as i had lost my dad a few weeks before my wedding and wanted to change a few things around with my final wedding look the DAY OF my wedding. I look forward to the coming years of hopefully booking LA Page for other events and functions where i need my hair and make up done. You truly will NOT REGRET LA Page Make up!

Sent on 08/12/2019

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Rachel, I can't thank you enough for your kind words! We are so grateful for being apart of your special day and hope it was everything you always dreamt of! You made a stunning bride.
  • Taylor

Taylor Boles · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly skilled, professional, and caring makeup artist!

Lauren came highly recommended to me by my Day of Coordinator and as soon as I met her, I knew why! She is such a joy to work with and it is very clear how much she loves her work and her clients. I never wear makeup in my day-to-day life, so I was nervous about it being too much on the day of, but during my trial she put me at ease and as soon as I saw the finished product, I could hardly believe it! We had a few scheduling snafus/location changes prior to my wedding day, and Lauren took everything in stride and worked hard to make sure everything was perfect for me and my bridal party. I truly felt like a princess because of Lauren, and I had so much fun being with her the morning of! Lauren is a true professional, and a joy to work with. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/31/2019

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Taylor, I am reading this with happy tears in my eyes! You have been one of the sweetest people ever and I so enjoyed working with you and everyone in your party. I appreciate the kind words more than you know and wish nothing but the best for you in your newlywed life!

Jennifer Ludemann · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Bridal Makeup

Lauren is the best! I knew from the moment I met her that she had to be the one to do all the makeup for my wedding and engagement shoot. Her personality is sunny and fun! She was such a pleasure to work with! She accommodated all of my girls with all their different requests and styles. From a bold smokey eye to an all natural look, she got everything perfect for my big day and I can't thank her and recommend her enough! Love you Lauren!

Sent on 06/11/2019

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Jennifer!! I am so glad we met and so unbelievably honored you think so highly of me and my business! I appreciate your excitement so much and can't wait to see how newlywed life treats you!!

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2019

Best Decision Ever!

I absolutely loved working with Lauren and would highly recommend her. She worked with me to come up with my makeup look for my wedding and delivered such a flawless look that all my wedding guests just kept complimenting how amazing my makeup was the whole night. She’s the total package of knowledge, personality and professionalism. She’s fantastic!

Sent on 06/05/2019

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Lisa! You were beyond a pleasure to work with. You were such a selfless, easy going bride that cared more talking about my wedding than you own on your wedding day! I cherish the time we spent together and can't wait to hear how your newlywed life unfolds!
  • Kiyota

Kiyota Woods · Married on 01/06/2019

Lauren is amazing!

Lauren is a great makeup artist. She genuinely loves her job and it shows. She cares about what the bride wants to look and feel like for her wedding. She is attentive, professional, and an amazing artist. Lauren did the makeup of all my bridesmaids and my mother along with my tattoo cover up. I could not have asked for a better artist.

Sent on 06/05/2019

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Kiyota!! I just loved working with you and your family. Your mom was always concerned about me needing food or water and everyone else was so much fun! I love how communicative you were throughout the process, you made my job easy! You're just beautiful inside and out and I'm so thrilled I could play a small part in making your big day amazing!

Danielle · Married on 11/03/2018

Lauren is a Pro!

I highly recommend booking her early because she gets super busy. She’s professional and flexible and very responsive to email and messages. I also love her studio, it’s a beautiful place to get made more beautiful.

Sent on 10/24/2018

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Danielle! I always look forward to working with you and wish you all the best!
  • Erika

Erika Hurst · Married on 10/27/2018

Lauren is a fantastic artist!

Lauren is a fantastic artist! She took her time, listened to everything I wanted and was super accommodating with making tweaks to my look as we went along. I loved how light and comfortable the make up felt (including the lashes) and how at ease I felt through the whole process. I would definitely recommend Lauren for her talent, professionalism and hospitality.

Sent on 10/30/2018

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Erika! You were so much fun to work with and I hope you had a wonderful time!

Kristin Firine · Married on 10/22/2018

Beautiful makeup from a very professional and fun artist!

Lauren was great! I was a model for a styled wedding photoshoot and it was my first time working with Lauren. She was very attentive to my skin-type and any sensitivities or allergies, which is a level of detail I have never had from a make-up artist before. She really complemented my face with makeup in a way that was strong for the photoshoot but I still looked like myself. I would most definitely recommend Lauren for any make-up needs! She does beautiful work and was a fun personality too!

Sent on 10/30/2018

LA Page Makeup's reply:

You were so incredibly gorgeous for that bridal stylized photoshoot, Kristin! I had such a fun time working with you!!

Miranda · Married on 10/12/2018

Lauren was fantastic for my makeup trial! I had a hard time finding someone who would do one for me since I have a destination wedding and they wouldn’t be the one doing the makeup the day of. Lauren has no issues with this and welcomed me into her beautiful home studio.

She listened to what I wanted, and even changed the lip color when I felt it didn’t suit me.

She has the most fantastic assistant in the form of her adorable dog. She normally will put her away if her clients do not appreciate dogs, but I insisted she stay and she sat on my lap the entire time! I will definitely use Lauren’s services again should the need arise.

Sent on 10/09/2018

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Miranda! How adorable that you posted that photo of you and my Missy! She absolutely loved being involved with you, as did I! I can't wait to work together again.

Chloe · Married on 09/29/2018

I was the model at a shoot

she was the makeup artist for a beautiful bridal shoot! I loved the way the makeup came out and she did an excellent job so thank you! :)

Sent on 10/29/2018

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Chloe thank you so much for the review! You're such a pleasure to work with and I hope to make more photoshoot magic with you in the future!

Danielle · Married on 09/21/2018

I highly recommend using Lauren for all of your make-up and beauty needs. She did my makeup for my engagement photo shoot and it was flawless. She is so professional and makes you look and feel amazing. She truly takes the time to listen to what you want and goes above and beyond to ensure you are satisfied. I cannot wait to use her again!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Thank you for the kinda words, Danielle! I look forward to working with you again!

Carol · Married on 08/11/2018

My daily makeup routine consists of under eye concealer and nothing else, so the idea of having my makeup professionally done was a little intimidating, but definitely necessary, for my engagement and wedding photos. Lauren was incredibly easy to work with before, during, and after my appointments. She was very responsive to my texts and emails and helped me figure out a wedding day timeline for getting ready and was even able to bump up the appointment time last minute. I asked her to change my entire wedding look on the day of the wedding and she did so without hesitation. I am in awe with how the makeup turned out and with how it felt - it never felt or looked caked on and it stayed put for the entire day! The lashes were absolutely amazing. I am so incredibly happy with her services and would recommend Lauren without a doubt!

Sent on 08/13/2018

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting in me and my craft, Carol! I'm glad we could work together to create your perfect wedding day masterpiece. You were an absolute delight to work with!!