Nightingale Events

Manchester, CT View map
$8,000 Package Price

$8,000 Package Price

Established in 2012, Nightingale Events has quickly become the go-to planning resource for New England weddings, social, and corporate events. Our trusted team of experienced event planners has an excellent reputation for creating memorable event experiences for our clients and their guests.

We celebrate each and every event as unique and special to our clients. Client experience is paramount to us, and we place great emphasis on allowing our clients to be guests at their own events, a core principle of our planning foundation. The unique vision of each of our clients is what drives our passion to provide unparalleled customer service and creative designs. No two events are the same, and that's why we love what we do.

We look forward to hearing about your vision and how we can help you design your perfect day with grace and ease!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$8,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Caitlyn A. Married on 09/25/2021

An absolute must for planning a wedding or event!

It has taken me a while to write this review because I don't even know how to begin to summarize how amazing our experience has been with Nightingale Events. We began working with Lisa in June 2019 right after we found our venue and decided that we wanted our wedding planning experience to be as seamless, enjoyable and organized as possible. From the moment we spoke with Lisa we realized that we didn't need to look ANY further in order to find the perfect wedding planner - she was it. When the pandemic hit Lisa helped us seamlessly postpone our wedding from September 2020 to September 2021 by doing all of the communication and rewriting of the contracts with each and every one of our vendors. Lisa negotiated contracts, was ALWAYS at least 5 steps ahead of us with any concern or question we had, reminded us to complete tasks that we 100% would have forgotten about or procrastinated on and overall made our wedding planning experience SO enjoyable. Lisa is full of amazing and creative ideas that will take your event to the next level. When our wedding day came, Lisa was there to pick up and return our rentals (yard games, linens, decor), kept us on our timeline and made sure everyone was exactly where they needed to be. My husband lovingly calls Lisa and the Nightingals (we had Rachel & Elyse who were both incredible) the "secret service" because they were always, again, 5 steps ahead of us. I cannot express how strongly I feel that every bride & groom should have Nightingale Events for their wedding day. I don't know many people who can describe wedding planning as "a breeze" but we were able to and it's all thanks to Lisa from Nightingale Events and that alone is worth every single penny. We miss Lisa already and will miss our check in calls where we even chatted about non-wedding related things like our families, our dogs, our plans for the weekend and what was going on in our lives. Lisa has such a kind heart and while she works SO hard on so many weddings, she will make you feel like you are the only wedding she has for that whole year. She truly is that dedicated to each and every event she plans and cares so much about planning the perfect day for each couple. Please do yourself a favor and work with Nightingale Events....you will not regret it.
  • Leslie
    Leslie F. Married on 09/05/2020

Best thing we did was work with Nightingale!

I can’t begin to praise the Nightingale team enough!! We worked with Lisa and had the pleasure of meeting a few other members of the Nightingale team along the way. Lisa was always professional, polished and FUN. She is extremely resourceful, organized and knows how to get things done. I never could have imagined all the details involved, and how much I did NOT know about putting together a wedding! Lisa was always able to prepare us, come up with quick solutions and connect us with some pretty amazing vendors.

About half way through our planning process the Covid-19 pandemic started to hit here in the north east. No one really knew what we were in for, or how long it would last. Lisa was on the front line speaking with everyone she could (including the governor himself!) to make sure she always had the most up to date information. As our wedding got closer, it became clear that our original venue would not be able to accommodate our party due to current restrictions. With just 1 month away, Lisa was able to find us a new (and even better) venue for the SAME date as our original wedding, and work with old and new vendors to accommodate.

In more ways than I can count, our wedding simply wouldn’t have been able to happen without Lisa and her team. Despite all the obstacles against us during a time of uncertainty we had the most beautiful and dreamy wedding. Nightingale will always be remembered as a big part of our special day.

If there is any question weather hiring a wedding planner is worth it, I can absolutely assure you the Nightingale team is worth it all.. and then some more!!
    Alison R. Married on 08/17/2019

A must have for couples out of state or working full time

My husband and I were getting married in another state from where we live, and it was going to be difficult for us to coordinate our vendors working full time and out of state. Lisa and her team were recommended to us by my cousin who had gotten married a year prior to our engagement and came highly recommended. She helped us with venue searching and once we picked a venue, provided us a hand picked list of vendors for us to contact and hire (that was the package we chose, but there are other packages where she will help you through everything). Her list of preferred vendors is FANTASTIC and we were so happy with all the vendors she recommended. She and her team were very helpful in the weeks leading up to our wedding, helping coordinate with the venue and vendors to create a timeline for the day and to make sure every little detail was perfect. There was even someone there at all times prior to the ceremony to hold my train! The girls at the end of the night helped my family pack up all the items that needed to leave, which was so wonderfully nice of them and something that I didn’t even think about until we were leaving and had all the extra favors, card box, bathroom baskets, guest book, memorial photos, flowers, etc. to remove from the venue. A wedding planner is a must if you think that you will have a lot of coordinating to do (which you will) with little time or mental energy to do it. Lisa and her team at Nightingale Events did a spectacular job and will ensure the day goes smoothly so you can enjoy the happiest day of your life!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jonathan & Lynman
    20 photos · 08/30/2015

Moon River Rituals Moon River Rituals Wedding Officiants

Lisa DiBenedetto, the owner and creative genius behind Nightingale Events, loves weddings and it shows! I met her when she was a guest on Weddings with Zita. Her knowledge of the wedding industry is impressive and her humor is delightful. After the interview, Lisa joined me and the crew for dinner. If you'd like to watch the interview, here's the Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QRQ2L_NcGw

Francesco Barone Wedding Guitarist Francesco Barone Wedding Guitarist Wedding Musicians

For a ceremony musician a good wedding planner can take the guesswork out of the logistics of an event, which will translate to a smoother and more seamless wedding. Lisa is the consummate professional. She had contacted me weeks before the wedding to make sure that I had everything that I needed and even delivered my check upon my arrival. Her attention to details such as those I mentioned permeated the entire ceremony.

Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace Wedding Officiants

When someone asked should I hire a planner for my wedding - the answer is YES! And, I immediately suggest Lisa. She is an amazing organizer, always has a smile and friendly greeting for both guests and the vendors she is working with and she creates a stunning event every time! I look forward to many more opportunities to work with her. Lisa is the one you want to help tell your love story and bring it to life. Highly recommend.

642 Hilliard Street, Suite 1209 Manchester, 06042

By appointment only
Location of (Nightingale Events)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding