A Little Imagination Cakes

127 Park Rd, West Hartford, CT 06119 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About A Little Imagination Cakes

A talented wedding bakery in West Hartford, Connecticut, A Little Imagination Cakes specializes in custom handcrafted wedding cakes and cupcakes. Owned and operated by professional baker Hope Wright-Martell, the company has been a successful part of the Connecticut wedding industry for over five years. Priding itself on fitting both your personal style and wedding theme, A Little Imagination Cakes is the perfect choice for wedding confections that not only look stunning, but also taste amazing!

This bakery offers couples a number of wedding bakery services. Said options include:

• Consultations
  • Private tastings
  • Custom design
  • Delivery
  • Setup

Other Services

Couples who entrust their special day to Hope and her team benefit from a wide range of cake flavors. Options include:

• Cherry amaretto
  • Gingerbread
  • Red velvet
  • Thai iced tea

Areas Covered

A Little Imagination Cakes is conveniently located in West Hartford, Connecticut. Offering wedding bakery services to couples throughout the local area, the bakery also provides its services to interested couples throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts and New York.

Follow A Little Imagination Cakes on

A Little Imagination Cakes 1
A Little Imagination Cakes 2
  • xtine

Christine · Married on 08/18/2018

I only need to tell you two things about A Little Imagination Cakes. (1) They made us a funfetti cake! (2) Neither my husband nor I got a piece because the guests ate it all. IT WAS GONE. I sincerely thought we would have extra since we have a few gluten free or dieting guests, but several went back for more. It was that good. I'm thinking of ordering a fresh mini replica for our anniversary next year just so we can have some!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    A Little Imagination Cakes 3

A Little Imagination Cakes's reply:

Hi Christine! We are so thrilled you loved your cake (and sad to hear you didn't get a slice!) We'd be happy to make a you a replica cake for your anniversary next year so you can enjoy the FUNfetti!!

Brianna · Married on 06/23/2018

Hope is incredible! She worked with us to help create a small personal cake for myself and my husband. She fit our aesthetic perfectly, as she even ordered paper flowers to match my bouquet. She is truly talented, and the range of options she has are endless. She also has a huge variety of flavors. We have had her cupcakes and cakes at other events as well, and have always been blown away. We highly recommend A Little Imagination Cakes!!

A Little Imagination Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What special ingredients do you use? Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• KiSSandMaKeUp
    KiSSandMaKeUp Wedding Hair & Makeup

Just as beautiful as they are delicious. Hope's convection creations will be a huge hit for any occasion. She created a cake for my grandmother's birthday that was everything I envisioned. It was so realistic, and the smile on my grammy's face made me so happy! The same month my husband surprised me with a cake for our anniversary. It looked just like the top layer of our cake. It tasted amazing and created a memory that I will cherish forever. Who knew sugar could be so sentimental?!

• Gabriele's Hand Designs
    Gabriele's Hand Designs Wedding Florists

A little imagination is an understatement. Hope and her staff do wonders designing the most creative and artful (as well as good tasting) cakes I have seen!

• Nightingale Events
    Nightingale Events Wedding Planners

Hope is fantastic artist and baker! Hope has made multiple cakes for my family and clients and I cannot say enough about her work! She is friendly, outgoing and quick to get back in touch and super easy to work with! Highly recommend her and her work!

• 127 Park Rd West Hartford, Connecticut, CT 06119 See on map
    860-333-5983 (Phone number)
    8603659544 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment