The Stately Rose Beauty Studio

Avon, CT View map Visit website

The Stately Rose Beauty Studio is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Avon, Connecticut. The team here is passionate about creating a space where women can relax and feel beautiful and pampered. They aim to highlight each of their clients' inherent beauty through their services, helping their customers to feel celebrated.

The Stately Rose Beauty Studio team enjoys pushing their creative boundaries and they constantly encourage each other and themselves to develop their techniques. For the soon-to-be-wed's convenience, the team offers onsite styling and makeup applications. They can provide a range of additional services as well, including microblading, keratin lash lifts, brow lamination, keratin smoothing hair treatments, and more. Their goal is to have each client walk away from the salon chair feeling empowered and confident.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Brittany Married on 10/01/2022

Makeup trial

I met Joy at a bridal expo and decided to do a trial with her for a wedding I was attending as a guest, to see how it would be for my wedding. I loved how it turned out and I got so many compliments! I am using her for my wedding day as well. She was so nice and I felt like I was being pampered but was still able to have a conversation with her at the same time. Definitely recommend!

The Stately Rose Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany for your sweet words! You looked gorgeous & I can’t wait for your wedding!
    Deandra M. Married on 09/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More than just hair and makeup!

Johanna and her team were absolutely AMAZING! As someone who does not wear makeup on a daily basis, they transformed this bride into a queen on wedding day and made it feel as though I had no make up on at all! The team was very informative every step of the way and was happy to help in any way possible to make my vision come true. During the hair and make up trial, the team was very flexible and willing to work through a few different options to ensure that I felt comfortable with the styles selected.

Having the whole team come to me was a HUGE time saver on wedding day and ensured that we stayed on track for the wedding.

I would 1000/10 recommend to anyone for any occasion - Johanna is not getting rid of me just because wedding day is over! Her and the team are forever a part of our lives and will always have a special place in my heart!
    Shannan Married on 09/04/2022

Amazing Experience!

My makeup artist showed up on-time, listened to what I wanted, and I looked great!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

The Stately Rose Beauty Studio 1
Exclusive

Avon Avon, CT, 06001
2037254736
Location of (The Stately Rose Beauty Studio)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding