K Shea & Company

Ellington, CT View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

K Shea & Company is a wedding hair and makeup business based out of Ellington, Connecticut. Having served hundreds of happy couples, owner Keri Shea is an expert hairstylist and makeup artist who has garnered acclaim for beauty skills. She has worked on numerous film productions, and has earned recognition from renowned publications like Brides Magazine, Australian Wedding Guide, and Western Mass Woman's Magazine. All that she asks of you is to tell her about your dream wedding look and she will endeavor to realize it.

Serving soon-to-be newlyweds in Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, and beyond, K Shea & Company offers a range of services. Keri aspires to give you a flawless aesthetic that enhances your confidence and natural beauty. Available hair services include blowouts, coloring, and extensions. A variety of makeup services can also be provided, such as airbrushing, fake lash application, and contouring.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Spa
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Relaxer
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Susan W. Married on 04/02/2022

Great hmua!

Keri and Sheri were outstanding! I seriously could not have hoped for a better HMUA team! Leading up to the wedding Keri was very responsive and answered all of my questions. She was even flexible enough to add two more girls to the contract after I signed it because not all my bridesmaids could commit to the wedding at first. The morning of the wedding they arrived early and brought everything they needed. Then they quickly completed hair and make up for 6 bridesmaids, the Mother of the Bride, and the Bride in just a few hours! They finished the whole wedding party almost an hour early, which really helped de-stress the whole morning timeline. And not to mention that everybody was absolutely beautiful! Keri and Sheri have so much experience that they were able to personalize a look for every girl after hearing what styles they were inspired by. I cannot recommend K Shea enough! Book now! Don’t wait!
  • Ian
    Ian L. Married on 10/30/2021

Keri Shea and her colleagues helped make our day!

Keri Shea and her team were true Godsends for my now husband, Kody, and I, as we embarked after almost 10 years together on our wedding day. The morning came and Keri and her team arrived early, they were prepared and professional, and immediately became part of our group. They didn't miss a beat. Keri was as lovely in person as she was online - out of all the people I interviewed for this, Keri was the single most responsive out of everyone (and not for lack of business - this girl is BUSY! Everyone wanted her, and now I know why... I feel so grateful she had a opening in her schedule for us by happenstance this hectic wedding season!) Anytime I needed something, she was there for us; answered all of our questions. There wasn't anything left unsaid or done which we needed or would have wanted. And, in the end, Kody and i looked like absolute movie stars, and, trust me, we aren't... we're both nurses. But Keri and her team made us look and feel incredible. We were able to feel confident and glow all evening in large part because of how good a job they did on our makeup. And that's to say nothing of the girls in our party! We had 12 people getting some combination of hair and makeup. Keri and her team were super detailed and incredibly thorough. They were quick so nobody got restless, and everyone got done in time to continue getting dressed and ready for the day. All the girls looked absolutely stunning and everyone complimented the gorgeous hairstyles (from short on our mothers to long and pinned beautifully on some of our best ladies). If we had to do this day over and over again, there's not a doubt in my mind we'd choose Keri Shea again and again.
    Kelly Married on 10/22/2021

Wedding 10/22/2021

Keri was awesome! She got to us around noon time and did hair and makeup for 7 of us and was done by 2!! She even added in a flower girls hair! My hair stayed put all night too!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

WHISKEY IN THE WILLOWS WHISKEY IN THE WILLOWS Wedding Photographers

Keri Anne Rocks. That's all there is to it. Great personality and not only that, she does a great job!

Ellington Ellington, CT, 06029
8602819724
Location of (K Shea & Company)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding