K Shea & Company Reviews

K Shea & Company 5
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/10/2019

Words CANNOT express...................FLAWLESS

If only I could find the words to describe just how INCREDIBLE Keri and Cherie are! As soon as I find that word I will let you know. It's safe to say I did TONS of research, spoke to a lot of people and made a lot of calls. Initially I hired Beauty Entourage and really had nothing but issues. Two weeks ago I thought my life was over, but thank god I called K Shea and Company because they truly saved the day. I felt like I was hanging out with my best friends because I had an absolute blast. Keri is so talented and beyond accommodating. Her work speaks for itself and she truly makes you feel like you are the most important person in the whole world. I just finished my hair and makeup trial for my wedding tomorrow. I was a bit nervous because of the time crunch but DEFINITELY made the right decision. I don't know why you would want to work with anyone else. Keri and Cherie are the A team and I would hire them OVER and OVER and OVER again.
    Love you both!! Can't wait for my wedding tomorrow!!
    Bride to be - 11/10/2019.

K Shea & Company 6
    Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2019

Incredible!

I am so thrilled to have found K Shea and Co. they did a fantastic job with me and all my bridesmaids! They were flexible, patient, and very professional. All my ladies looked beautiful and they were happy to start at a reasonable 10am. Keri and Shea worked extremely fast and finished 9 people in about 3.5 hours! And everyone looked GORGEOUS! Thank you so much!

K Shea & Company 7
    K Shea & Company 8
    K Shea & Company 9
    K Shea & Company 10
    Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Missy

Missy · Married on 09/28/2019

She made me beautiful!

Hair and make up were not initially high on my wedding priorities until I started talking to more people....then I realized that it is actually Very important!! I panicked about it until I met Keri. She was soooo easy to talk to, so warm, welcoming, flexible, honest, and hilarious! After our trial, I knew I was in great hands!! The morning of, she was on time and ready to go right away...I had 7 bridesmaids so she and her makeup partner (Sherri) had their hands full! They were timely and did just what each girl wanted! They all looked fantastic! Keri assured me multiple times that they can change anything if I don’t like it along the way and that I wasn’t leaving for the church until I was happy! Honestly they did exactly what I wanted and looking at all the pictures now, they could not have done a better job! Thank you ladies...for making me look beautiful for our wedding day!! 🤗💞

K Shea & Company 11
    K Shea & Company 12
    K Shea & Company 13
    K Shea & Company 14
    Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Misunas · Married on 09/27/2019

Fantastic Wedding Team!

Keri and Sherri were AMAZING!!! My hair and makeup, as well as my bridesmaids and mother's, was flawless and beautiful. From the minute they arrived (which was early) to the minute they left (finishing ahead of schedule) they couldn't have been more personable and down to earth making you feel like you've known them forever. The person originally scheduled to do hair and makeup for my three bridesmaids fell through only two weeks before the wedding, Keri was so accommodating telling me it was absolutely no problem for her to do their hair and makeup as well. The level of commitment K Shea & Company has to their client's satisfaction is truly outstanding telling me they wouldn't leave my house until all 5 of us were 100% satisfied. Keri and Sherri are extremely talented and professional and I would highly recommend them, you can feel confident knowing you will look beautiful on your wedding day!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Debbie · Married on 09/21/2019

Hair/makeup for wedding

Kerri and Sherry did such an AMAZING job!! They were slightly early to the scheduled time which made me happy as I didn’t have worry about anything!!!! They were done earlier than promised which was perfect! It was the most stress free time for the whole wedding day! My girls were also overjoyed with how their makeup and hair was for the day! Also important was that hair and makeup lasted all night even though there was plenty of dancing!!!!! Communication was also perfect!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! You both are amazing!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Stephanie Rogers · Married on 09/15/2019

Excellent Service

Keri did an amazing job with our bridal party's hair. Even though there were two brides she only charged us for the price of one. Keri is an awesome person with an upbeat personality and positive energy that is contagious. She made our day stress free and even stuck around to do touch ups to ensure everyone was happy with their hair. A very all around great experience! I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Samantha · Married on 08/10/2019

Happy Bride & Bridal Party!

K Shea & Co were amazing. From my trial to the day of the wedding Keri was so easy to work with and took my vision and made it even better!! I felt like the most beautiful girl the whole day and my hair and make-up was absolutely flawless until later in the night! Thank you K Shea & Co for making my bridal party and myself beautiful for my wedding!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Shana

Shana Sammon · Married on 07/28/2019

Highly Recommended!

I'm so glad I chose K Shea & Co for my wedding day hair and makeup. I was comfortable from the moment I sent Keri the first email. Pricing was very reasonable and response time was super quick on any questions I had. Keri was so sweet and so careful to make sure that I was 100% happy with how everything turned out. Trials were done out of Keri's home salon, but she travelled to us for the wedding day. We worked with her and Cheri for the day-of. They were both great, and super efficient working together. It made everything go that much more smoothly. We did hair and makeup for 5 people, in addition to my flower girl. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Bellizzi · Married on 07/27/2019

Hair and makeup for a July wedding

Keri and her crew were absolutely wonderful! Everyone was professional and attentive, ensuring that neither I or my bridesmaids left the chair until we were 100% happy with our hair and makeup. Keri and her makeup artist are so talented and sweet! It was a joy to work with them, I’d highly recommend K Shea & Company!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/13/2019

Fun, Talented Stylist

Kerri and Sherri were amazing to work with. From my first trial with Kerri, I knew I had made the right choice for my wedding hair/ makeup artist. She was funny and made me feel at ease right away. At both my trial and on my wedding day, she worked patiently with me and my bridesmaids, making small changes to our styles until we were 100% satisfied. She was even flexible enough to add an extra bridesmaid to the line up on the wedding day. Kerri and Sherri worked quickly, styling me, my 3 bridemaids, and my mom and mother-in-law in just about 3 hours. My makeup and hair lasted all day, even in the summer heat and humidity. Cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Terra Cadieux · Married on 06/02/2019

So great. Kerri & Sherri are awesome!

Kerri & Sherri were awesome. So much fun & very experienced. My hair & makeup came out beautifully. Beyond my expectations. I got compliments all night long on my hair & makeup. They're both so cute & so much fun!

K Shea & Company 15
    K Shea & Company 16
    Sent on 06/10/2019
  • klogan

Katie Logan · Married on 06/01/2019

Hire K Shea!

Keri and Cheri were absolute DOLLS to work with from the first time I reached out. Keri's email response time is unlike anything I've ever seen before. These ladies were so charming and fun to hang out with the morning of our wedding. It felt like they were just part of the gang! And of course, our hair and make-up turned out beautifully. They really took each girls' desires to heart and gave each of us exactly the look we were after, and were more than happy to make any adjustments if we wanted. I honestly have never felt more beautiful! Not only did the hair and make-up come out perfectly, but it stayed put all day and night long through a lot of running around and dancing and sweating and crying. I would absolutely recommend working with K Shea. Our expectations were blown away by these wonderful women.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 05/25/2019

Loving the wedding look!

Keri was such a sweetheart to work with. I felt like we instantly connected and she was more than happy to give me the look that I wanted for my wedding day and nailed it from the pictures. The day of (I know, I know) she was happy to adjust fire a little bit from originally planned and everything turned out so well. I was so happy to have Keri and her assistant come to our hotel room and work on all my bridesmaids hair and makeup... it felt like she was just hanging out with us, and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

K Shea & Company 17
    K Shea & Company 18
    Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/30/2018

Quick, easy, painless!

Keri and her team were so quick. They double teamed each girl and had us done I. No time. Super great personalities. Loved them!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Kelley · Married on 11/11/2018

Loved the experience

What an amazing experience! All the girls looked Amazing and made us feel like they have known us forever! Make up was perfect and hair was beautiful!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Maya

Maya Lewin-Berlin · Married on 10/21/2018

Professional, talented and kind - highly recommend!

At my hair trial I asked for an elaborate updo and Keri created that for me effortlessly. However, after I went home I didn't feel like it was really "me". I live in California but got married in Massachusetts, and I didn't have time to fly in for a second trial, so I emailed Keri a bunch of photos and asked her to combine elements from all of them to create the look I was envisioning. She understood exactly what I wanted and executed it flawlessly.

On the day of the wedding Keri and her partner did hair for 10 of my wedding guests, including 6 bridesmaids and 4 family members of all different ages. Each person asked for a different style, and everyone looked stunning. Both stylists were friendly and had a wonderful calm vibe that was lovely to be around on my wedding day. They arrived on time (maybe even a few minutes early), and finished ahead of schedule.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Tai · Married on 09/28/2018

Wonderful hair and makeup services

I absolutely loved working with Keri for my wedding hair and makeup! I met Keri the year before when I was in a friend’s wedding who also utilized Keri. I loved how my hair looked in her wedding and was really impressed by her approach and speed in completing everyone’s styles. A few months out from my wedding I went to her home studio in Ellington to complete a trial of my hair (Keri) and makeup (Sherry). Even though I wasn’t able to articulate precisely what I wanted, she worked with me until I was completely satisfied. The day of my wedding they were professional, friendly, responsive, and did a great job for my entire wedding party!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

My bridal party and I had the best experience with K Shea & Company's team. I scheduled a trial with K Shea & Co based solely on the outstanding reviews on all of the wedding blogs. I was getting married 7 hours out of town, so I relied heavily on reviews of bride's experiences. Keri was originally booked on my wedding day, but graciously offered me a referral. A few days later Keri contacted me again to let me know that her availability opened up and I'm so lucky it did! The trial was great, and Keri's team was patient, professional, friendly, and FUN. She made it clear that her team would work until I was satisfied, but of course I was happy with the first version of my hair and makeup! I signed the contract to work with K Shea & Co then and there.

A few months later I tried on my dress and realized that my original hairstyle wasn't the best fit, and I wanted to change it to fit my vision. I nervously sent Keri updated pictures, and to my relief she responded immediately saying that the change was not an issue at all.

My bridesmaids and I had such a wonderful time getting ready with Keri's team. They are all so quick, friendly, and above all ACCOMMODATING! Two of my bridesmaids ended up changing their hair and Keri's team didn't blink, but instead rapidly adjusted to each of their satisfaction. Anything we needed, Keri's team provided. As the bride, I was not stressed in the least because I was surrounded by a team of kindhearted professionals. I didn't see my final hairstyle until the day of (which you'd imagine would be stressful!), but I was fully confident in Keri and her team. Each of the team members made us feel so special and important. We each walked down the aisle glowing and feeling beautiful.

If you want to work with professionals that truly value your satisfaction and happiness, and will do everything to achieve the "perfect look," then do yourself a favor and book K Shea & Co! You will not regret it, I surely didn't.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Deidre · Married on 09/09/2018

Keri and her team did a fantastic job! She truly has a passion for what she does and her work is amazing! Couldn’t have asked for anyone better to make our day special! Thank you Keri!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Karin · Married on 08/25/2018

Keri and her team are amazing. They are professional and talented. They made every woman in my sisters wedding beautiful, and the bride was stunning. The team did not leave until everyone was happy, and not a hair or eyelash was out of place at the end of the night. Also very fair on price. Thanks Keri!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Mallory · Married on 08/08/2018

Keri was extremely professional and accommodating. I had asked to add another person to get her makeup done the day before and Keri agreed with no hesitation. Everyone in my family who got their makeup done absolutely loved it! From my 82 year old grandma to my 22 year old cousin. It was perfect in every way. And Keri made me feel comfortable and confident on my wedding day and there’s nothing more I could possibly ask for!

K Shea & Company 19
    Sent on 08/12/2018

Dee · Married on 07/07/2018

She and her team made everyone feel relaxed. She gave me an up-do that would last the day and the night - two for one! And even instructed my Bridesmaids on how to help me with it all. They were experts and professionals.....all whilst making us feel like we were just 'gals while getting ready'. Her positive and relaxed attitude through it all supported both me and my bridal party. I highly recommend K Shea & Co.

K Shea & Company 20
    Sent on 08/22/2018

Alicia · Married on 06/22/2018

Keri Ann is the best. She made me and my girls look stunning on my wedding day. She made sure I loved what she did ( I mean How could I not) but she made sure it was exactly what I wanted. It was like having a family member getting ready with us. She is a magician with hair and makeup and I have never looked or felt as amazing as I did on my wedding day!

K Shea & Company 21
    K Shea & Company 22
    K Shea & Company 23
    K Shea & Company 24
    Sent on 08/20/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/21/2018

Fantastic!

My wedding was in Newport, RI in June 2018. I loved everything about working with Keri. From the wonderful prices and extremely cheap travel fee compared to others, to how comfortable she made myself and my maid of honor feel when we met her for the first time during my hair and makeup trial, to the day of with all my girls, she was just amazing. Her work was fantastic. Air brush makeup too! We all looked great and our hair stayed put the whole night. Even with non stop dancing all night on my part. She was so friendly and welcoming and helpful for everyone, I think we all felt at ease. I would most definitely go to her for any future hair and makeup needs, and recommend her to everyone anywhere! Thank you so much Keri!

K Shea & Company 25
    Sent on 05/18/2019

Lisa · Married on 06/16/2018

Kerri and her assistant made us all beautiful! She won't stop until you are 100% satisfied with your look. Show her a few photos of what you want and she will put it all together and make it happen!

Sent on 07/24/2018