K Shea & Company Reviews

K Shea & Company 6
K Shea & Company 7

Kelley · Married on 11/11/2018

Loved the experience

What an amazing experience! All the girls looked Amazing and made us feel like they have known us forever! Make up was perfect and hair was beautiful!

• Maya

Maya Lewin-Berlin · Married on 10/21/2018

Professional, talented and kind - highly recommend!

At my hair trial I asked for an elaborate updo and Keri created that for me effortlessly. However, after I went home I didn't feel like it was really "me". I live in California but got married in Massachusetts, and I didn't have time to fly in for a second trial, so I emailed Keri a bunch of photos and asked her to combine elements from all of them to create the look I was envisioning. She understood exactly what I wanted and executed it flawlessly.

On the day of the wedding Keri and her partner did hair for 10 of my wedding guests, including 6 bridesmaids and 4 family members of all different ages. Each person asked for a different style, and everyone looked stunning. Both stylists were friendly and had a wonderful calm vibe that was lovely to be around on my wedding day. They arrived on time (maybe even a few minutes early), and finished ahead of schedule.

Tai · Married on 09/28/2018

Wonderful hair and makeup services

I absolutely loved working with Keri for my wedding hair and makeup! I met Keri the year before when I was in a friend’s wedding who also utilized Keri. I loved how my hair looked in her wedding and was really impressed by her approach and speed in completing everyone’s styles. A few months out from my wedding I went to her home studio in Ellington to complete a trial of my hair (Keri) and makeup (Sherry). Even though I wasn’t able to articulate precisely what I wanted, she worked with me until I was completely satisfied. The day of my wedding they were professional, friendly, responsive, and did a great job for my entire wedding party!

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

My bridal party and I had the best experience with K Shea & Company's team. I scheduled a trial with K Shea & Co based solely on the outstanding reviews on all of the wedding blogs. I was getting married 7 hours out of town, so I relied heavily on reviews of bride's experiences. Keri was originally booked on my wedding day, but graciously offered me a referral. A few days later Keri contacted me again to let me know that her availability opened up and I'm so lucky it did! The trial was great, and Keri's team was patient, professional, friendly, and FUN. She made it clear that her team would work until I was satisfied, but of course I was happy with the first version of my hair and makeup! I signed the contract to work with K Shea & Co then and there.

A few months later I tried on my dress and realized that my original hairstyle wasn't the best fit, and I wanted to change it to fit my vision. I nervously sent Keri updated pictures, and to my relief she responded immediately saying that the change was not an issue at all.

My bridesmaids and I had such a wonderful time getting ready with Keri's team. They are all so quick, friendly, and above all ACCOMMODATING! Two of my bridesmaids ended up changing their hair and Keri's team didn't blink, but instead rapidly adjusted to each of their satisfaction. Anything we needed, Keri's team provided. As the bride, I was not stressed in the least because I was surrounded by a team of kindhearted professionals. I didn't see my final hairstyle until the day of (which you'd imagine would be stressful!), but I was fully confident in Keri and her team. Each of the team members made us feel so special and important. We each walked down the aisle glowing and feeling beautiful.

If you want to work with professionals that truly value your satisfaction and happiness, and will do everything to achieve the "perfect look," then do yourself a favor and book K Shea & Co! You will not regret it, I surely didn't.

Deidre · Married on 09/09/2018

Keri and her team did a fantastic job! She truly has a passion for what she does and her work is amazing! Couldn’t have asked for anyone better to make our day special! Thank you Keri!

Karin · Married on 08/25/2018

Keri and her team are amazing. They are professional and talented. They made every woman in my sisters wedding beautiful, and the bride was stunning. The team did not leave until everyone was happy, and not a hair or eyelash was out of place at the end of the night. Also very fair on price. Thanks Keri!

Mallory · Married on 08/08/2018

Keri was extremely professional and accommodating. I had asked to add another person to get her makeup done the day before and Keri agreed with no hesitation. Everyone in my family who got their makeup done absolutely loved it! From my 82 year old grandma to my 22 year old cousin. It was perfect in every way. And Keri made me feel comfortable and confident on my wedding day and there’s nothing more I could possibly ask for!

K Shea & Company 10

Dee · Married on 07/07/2018

She and her team made everyone feel relaxed. She gave me an up-do that would last the day and the night - two for one! And even instructed my Bridesmaids on how to help me with it all. They were experts and professionals.....all whilst making us feel like we were just 'gals while getting ready'. Her positive and relaxed attitude through it all supported both me and my bridal party. I highly recommend K Shea & Co.

K Shea & Company 11

Alicia · Married on 06/22/2018

Keri Ann is the best. She made me and my girls look stunning on my wedding day. She made sure I loved what she did ( I mean How could I not) but she made sure it was exactly what I wanted. It was like having a family member getting ready with us. She is a magician with hair and makeup and I have never looked or felt as amazing as I did on my wedding day!

K Shea & Company 12
    K Shea & Company 13
    K Shea & Company 14
    K Shea & Company 15

Lisa · Married on 06/16/2018

Kerri and her assistant made us all beautiful! She won't stop until you are 100% satisfied with your look. Show her a few photos of what you want and she will put it all together and make it happen!

Samantha · Married on 06/01/2018

Keri and her assistant were amazing! They were both just so kind and helpful, they made sure me and my girls all felt our best before they left. I would definitely call Keri again if I ever need a professional hair and makeup job done again, until then I will just recommend her to every upcoming bride I know. Thank you again, Keri!

Desiree · Married on 05/27/2018

Words cannot even express how amazing Keri and her crew are! Even from the hair/ makeup trial experience Keri made sure I went hope totally happy with exactly what I wanted! She was available via email daily and frequently if I had any questions leading up to the day as well. On the day of the wedding her and her team worked on my maid of honor, bridesmaid and myself. All was done with so much fun, care and talent! Keri’s team uses air brush make up which is great for a light weight and lasting make up feel! The highlight of the whole experience was my bridal hair! I was going between so many styles but Keri knew exactly my vision (more than I knew myself) and did an amazing job! I got so many compliments!! I would absolutely recommend K Shea & Company for their services whether it be a wedding, prom of a night out! Give them a call!!

K Shea & Company 16

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2018

Keri was phenomenal! She came to do 5 bridesmaids for my sisters wedding. Shes was super friendly, patient, knowledgeable and efficient. Before she left she made sure we were all happy with our hair and she did not disappoint! I would recommend Keri again and again for anyone that's in the area.

Kristin Beth · Married on 04/08/2018

Our events company was planning a wedding for dear friends with unusual circumstances as it was in a hospital. Keri was the first person I thought of to handle such a delicate situation as well as her talents with hair & makeup. The beautiful bride was beaming and she would tell you it was all Keri!

K Shea & Company 17

Megan · Married on 03/17/2018

I loved using Keri for my hair. She did a wonderful job on every single hairstyle she did. All the hair styles lasted all night long and she was able to get beautiful styles in just a short amount of time. Super friendly. Loved everything about her. Would definitely recommend and use again.

Kristyn · Married on 11/25/2017

My daughter met with Keri for a hair/makeup trial before the wedding. Keri looked at her pictures, listened to her vision, was very patient and spent time to make sure that the future bride was happy before leaving. The day of the wedding, Keri and Sheri arrived early. These girls are the sweetest people you'll meet, they are kind, easy going and make an amazing team! Together they tackled hair and makeup for (6) women in three hours at our location! Keri made sure everyone was happy and everything was perfect for all the girls before leaving. Needless to say, the bride, all the girls and me (MOB) looked amazing! At the end of the night, after a full day of outdoor (breezy) pictures and dancing up a storm, everyone’s hair and makeup still looked beautiful! If you want to work with nice people who provide professional, quality results, call Keri! I highly recommend K Shea & Company for any occasion... you’re going to love the way you look : )

K Shea & Company 18

LeeAnn · Married on 11/18/2017

Keri Anne was amazing from the first time I spoke to her. From trial to day of wedding, and everything in between, she couldn't have been any better to work with. Keri Anne and Sheri are so down to earth, sweet, funny and just make you feel comfortable. They make sure you love everything, will work with you (and your girls) until everything is exactly how you want it, and never make you feel like a bother for trying different things. I couldn't be happier that we got to work with them. My mom and all my girls loved them too. Extremely professional, quality work, genuinely nice.... we couldn't have asked for more. Thank you so much for making us all feel beautiful and confident. You are the best!

Andrea · Married on 11/10/2017

This is the 3rd time I’ve had hair and make up services done by Keri and she does amazing work. She’s very friendly, easy going, professional and models her own hair and make up work perfectly! It’s a pleasure getting your hair and/or make up done by Keri!

K Shea & Company 19
    K Shea & Company 20

Cindy · Married on 10/28/2017

Keri and her team did an amazing job on both hair and makeup for my wedding! I had 7 bridesmaids, my mom and mother in law who all got their hair and makeup done. Keri and her team were so efficient and made the day fun and stress free. Everyone loved the end result and looked absolutely beautiful. My hair and makeup were better than I could have ever imagined! Keri is so sweet and was a pleasure to work with! Thank you!!!!!!

Noelle · Married on 10/27/2017

Amazing experience from the hair/make-up trial all the way to the day of. Keri and her team are excellent at what they do and will do anything to make sure not only is the bride smiling but so are the bridesmaids. So kind, helpful and skillful. Full of positive energy and professional! You won’t be disappointed with this team!

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Keri and her team were absolutely amazing! We had 7 ladies getting ready, 7 hair and 6 makeup, and the morning could not have gone more smooth. We were ready in just over 3 hours and all of us were so happy with our hair and makeup. Keri made sure everything was perfect and that everyone was satisfied before she left for the day. Keri and her team made the morning fun and relaxing, everyone was laughing and enjoying the time together. I would highly recommend Keri!

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

Had a wonderful experience with Keri! I absolutely loved my hairstyle, and she was extremely patient and hardworking. My hair stayed locked in place and perfect for 12 hours, and my hair is the kind that doesn't hold a curl! Her assistant was really great as well, everyone was happy with their updo's. They did great jobs on all the bridesmaids and my mum. They were also fun to be with!

Alicia · Married on 09/29/2017

Keri and her team were so responsive and talented. They were willing to do two trials with me and wouldn't stop until I was completely happy. The team was so much fun and all of my bridesmaids thought they did a great job! They worked very quickly and are super reasonably priced. One of my bridesmaids was engaged at the time and took her card because she was so happy how everything came out.

• Katrina

Katrina · Married on 09/23/2017

Totally totally amazing. I hired Keri for hair for my wedding and Keri was phenomenal. She brought with her an assistant who curled hair and she styled. She was SUPER efficient. Came at 11 am and was done by 2:30pm, with downtown in the middle and 6 girls! I really can not recommend her enough. Two of my bridesmaids asked for her info for their own upcoming weddings!! Before the wedding she was extremely responsive and day of she arrived early and was so sweet and funny! I loved her! And she was wicked affordable too. Service and quality far above the rest for a better price!

K Shea & Company 21