K Shea & Company Reviews

139 Reviews for K Shea & Company

• Jennifer

Jennifer Rogers · Getting married on 07/02/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Having my wedding changed about 3 different times due to COVID-19 was certainly stressful but these two amazing woman made my wedding day so so special. They drove almost an hour to get my mother in law and myself ready and both were so professional and kept checking with us to make sure the hair or makeup was the exact way we wanted. My hair was so beautiful I didn't even want to take it out! And the makeup stayed all night long and was just perfect for a small intimate wedding. Will definitely be recommending these ladies to everyone I know! I can't wait to have them help me and my bridesmaids get ready again next July for our big reception.

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Colby

Colby Mello · Married on 09/24/2020

Keri and Sheri Are Amazing

It all started with my makeup and hair trial where Keri and Sheri made me look like a princess! From there I had Keri and Sheri come to our hotel the morning of my wedding to do my makeup and hair as well as my Bridesmaids, MoH, Mother and Mother In-law's makeup. Keri and Sheri are extremely professional, flexible and talented. Each girl gave them an idea of what they had envisioned for their hair and makeup and Keri and Sheri put that vision to life! They are not only talented but also extremely efficient but also detail oriented. They took the time working with each girl to make sure they truly liked what they saw in the mirror. I also have to say that Keri and Sheri are funny, personable and kind. Overall, you should book them RIGHT NOW! What really impressed me other than their absolute talent was their responsiveness...Keri will email you back in less than a day and stay in communication with you. So don't just take my word for it, go ahead and book your trial/s NOW. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Heidi_n_Jack

Heidi_n_Jack Martin · Married on 09/18/2020

Talented and wonderful team

They we're flexible on days for trial as my wedding was planned in less than 3 weeks. The trial was excellent, my hair was just right and my make-up was beautiful. We discussed my skin being so dry that it was a little cakey. She told me how to correct it. On the day of my skin had improved greatly and my make-up was flawless. They made me feel beautiful and about 20 years younger. Thank you so much.

Sent on 09/19/2020

Brenna Peters · Married on 09/11/2020

Amazing duo to work with who brought my wedding vision to life!

I will be forever grateful to the ladies at Keri Shea for their amazing services on my wedding day. Along with being fairly priced, they were so lovely to work with. They are incredibly speedy and the hair and makeup services came out BEAUTIFULLY! I highly recommend you to check out their services.

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Kaylee

Kaylee Thurlow · Married on 09/05/2020

We loved K Shea & Company!!

I am so happy we went with K Shea and Company!! Covid made wedding plans hard to pin down but Keri was so helpful!! She was prompt with emails and both Keri and Sherry made me feel so comfortable at my makeup trial and the day of my wedding! They were so fun and made me, the mothers of me and my husband, my wedding party, aunt, and sister in laws all feeling so beautiful! I cannot thank them enough for bringing the best energy as we got ready for the wedding and making me feel beautiful! I highly recommend using them!

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing experience

I would recommend Keri to anyone for their wedding day! First, in planning of my event she was super responsiveness. I had multiple changes due to COVID and she always responded quickly to my messages and calls. She even went out of her way to make my back-up date work. I absolutely loved the hair and make-up she did for my trial and she did an even more amazing job on my wedding day!! I got so many compliments about how beautiful my hair and make-up looked. Keri made absolute sure I liked everything before I left. She took the time to move my bun to the side when I didn't love it at first. She works very fast- I had time to relax before my ceremony! Keri is so easy to chat with and work with. Her and Shari also did the hair and make-up for my mother, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law. Everyone loved how their look came out. We've all been in multiple weddings and were still impressed by Keri and Shari. Our hair and make-up lasted all day and night. Also, when trying to find a hair/makeup vendor, I looked at the websites for 10+ salons. What drew me to Keri was her experience and her pricing. I think her pricing is very reasonable for both the bride and bridesmaids, especially because she does airbrush, lashes, and travels. I'm so excited to use her again for our reception next year!!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Katie Arey · Married on 07/03/2020

Expectations Far Exceeded

I cannot put into words how amazing Keri and Sherry were. They made sure that I was in love with my hair and makeup at the trial which prevented any stress on the day of my wedding as I knew everything would be perfect. My bridesmaids, flower girls, mother, and mother-in-law all looked amazing and they made sure everyone had any final touch-ups done before they left. They not only having amazing skills but they also have the biggest hearts. Our wedding plans had to change a number of times due to COVID and Keri went out of her way to check in on me and see if I needed anything. They are an amazing team and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/13/2020
  • Cassie

Cassie L · Married on 06/19/2020

Last Minute!

Our wedding was rescheduled to October, but last minute we decided to get married on our original June date. K Shea and Company fit me in on very short notice (less than 3 days) for full hair and makeup. They were wonderful, welcoming, and very accommodating. I quickly showed them one picture of hair and one picture of makeup, and they were able to give me the look I wanted effortlessly. Very professional and I would highly recommended them! Our wedding was small, but I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup!

Sent on 07/07/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/10/2019

Words CANNOT express...................FLAWLESS

If only I could find the words to describe just how INCREDIBLE Keri and Cherie are! As soon as I find that word I will let you know. It's safe to say I did TONS of research, spoke to a lot of people and made a lot of calls. Initially I hired Beauty Entourage and really had nothing but issues. Two weeks ago I thought my life was over, but thank god I called K Shea and Company because they truly saved the day. I felt like I was hanging out with my best friends because I had an absolute blast. Keri is so talented and beyond accommodating. Her work speaks for itself and she truly makes you feel like you are the most important person in the whole world. I just finished my hair and makeup trial for my wedding tomorrow. I was a bit nervous because of the time crunch but DEFINITELY made the right decision. I don't know why you would want to work with anyone else. Keri and Cherie are the A team and I would hire them OVER and OVER and OVER again.
    Love you both!! Can't wait for my wedding tomorrow!!
    Bride to be - 11/10/2019.

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2019

Incredible!

I am so thrilled to have found K Shea and Co. they did a fantastic job with me and all my bridesmaids! They were flexible, patient, and very professional. All my ladies looked beautiful and they were happy to start at a reasonable 10am. Keri and Shea worked extremely fast and finished 9 people in about 3.5 hours! And everyone looked GORGEOUS! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Missy

Missy · Married on 09/28/2019

She made me beautiful!

Hair and make up were not initially high on my wedding priorities until I started talking to more people....then I realized that it is actually Very important!! I panicked about it until I met Keri. She was soooo easy to talk to, so warm, welcoming, flexible, honest, and hilarious! After our trial, I knew I was in great hands!! The morning of, she was on time and ready to go right away...I had 7 bridesmaids so she and her makeup partner (Sherri) had their hands full! They were timely and did just what each girl wanted! They all looked fantastic! Keri assured me multiple times that they can change anything if I don’t like it along the way and that I wasn’t leaving for the church until I was happy! Honestly they did exactly what I wanted and looking at all the pictures now, they could not have done a better job! Thank you ladies...for making me look beautiful for our wedding day!! 🤗💞

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Misunas · Married on 09/27/2019

Fantastic Wedding Team!

Keri and Sherri were AMAZING!!! My hair and makeup, as well as my bridesmaids and mother's, was flawless and beautiful. From the minute they arrived (which was early) to the minute they left (finishing ahead of schedule) they couldn't have been more personable and down to earth making you feel like you've known them forever. The person originally scheduled to do hair and makeup for my three bridesmaids fell through only two weeks before the wedding, Keri was so accommodating telling me it was absolutely no problem for her to do their hair and makeup as well. The level of commitment K Shea & Company has to their client's satisfaction is truly outstanding telling me they wouldn't leave my house until all 5 of us were 100% satisfied. Keri and Sherri are extremely talented and professional and I would highly recommend them, you can feel confident knowing you will look beautiful on your wedding day!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Debbie · Married on 09/21/2019

Hair/makeup for wedding

Kerri and Sherry did such an AMAZING job!! They were slightly early to the scheduled time which made me happy as I didn’t have worry about anything!!!! They were done earlier than promised which was perfect! It was the most stress free time for the whole wedding day! My girls were also overjoyed with how their makeup and hair was for the day! Also important was that hair and makeup lasted all night even though there was plenty of dancing!!!!! Communication was also perfect!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! You both are amazing!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Stephanie Rogers · Married on 09/15/2019

Excellent Service

Keri did an amazing job with our bridal party's hair. Even though there were two brides she only charged us for the price of one. Keri is an awesome person with an upbeat personality and positive energy that is contagious. She made our day stress free and even stuck around to do touch ups to ensure everyone was happy with their hair. A very all around great experience! I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Samantha · Married on 08/10/2019

Happy Bride & Bridal Party!

K Shea & Co were amazing. From my trial to the day of the wedding Keri was so easy to work with and took my vision and made it even better!! I felt like the most beautiful girl the whole day and my hair and make-up was absolutely flawless until later in the night! Thank you K Shea & Co for making my bridal party and myself beautiful for my wedding!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Shana

Shana Sammon · Married on 07/28/2019

Highly Recommended!

I'm so glad I chose K Shea & Co for my wedding day hair and makeup. I was comfortable from the moment I sent Keri the first email. Pricing was very reasonable and response time was super quick on any questions I had. Keri was so sweet and so careful to make sure that I was 100% happy with how everything turned out. Trials were done out of Keri's home salon, but she travelled to us for the wedding day. We worked with her and Cheri for the day-of. They were both great, and super efficient working together. It made everything go that much more smoothly. We did hair and makeup for 5 people, in addition to my flower girl. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Bellizzi · Married on 07/27/2019

Hair and makeup for a July wedding

Keri and her crew were absolutely wonderful! Everyone was professional and attentive, ensuring that neither I or my bridesmaids left the chair until we were 100% happy with our hair and makeup. Keri and her makeup artist are so talented and sweet! It was a joy to work with them, I’d highly recommend K Shea & Company!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/13/2019

Fun, Talented Stylist

Kerri and Sherri were amazing to work with. From my first trial with Kerri, I knew I had made the right choice for my wedding hair/ makeup artist. She was funny and made me feel at ease right away. At both my trial and on my wedding day, she worked patiently with me and my bridesmaids, making small changes to our styles until we were 100% satisfied. She was even flexible enough to add an extra bridesmaid to the line up on the wedding day. Kerri and Sherri worked quickly, styling me, my 3 bridemaids, and my mom and mother-in-law in just about 3 hours. My makeup and hair lasted all day, even in the summer heat and humidity. Cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Terra Cadieux · Married on 06/02/2019

So great. Kerri & Sherri are awesome!

Kerri & Sherri were awesome. So much fun & very experienced. My hair & makeup came out beautifully. Beyond my expectations. I got compliments all night long on my hair & makeup. They're both so cute & so much fun!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • klogan

Katie Logan · Married on 06/01/2019

Hire K Shea!

Keri and Cheri were absolute DOLLS to work with from the first time I reached out. Keri's email response time is unlike anything I've ever seen before. These ladies were so charming and fun to hang out with the morning of our wedding. It felt like they were just part of the gang! And of course, our hair and make-up turned out beautifully. They really took each girls' desires to heart and gave each of us exactly the look we were after, and were more than happy to make any adjustments if we wanted. I honestly have never felt more beautiful! Not only did the hair and make-up come out perfectly, but it stayed put all day and night long through a lot of running around and dancing and sweating and crying. I would absolutely recommend working with K Shea. Our expectations were blown away by these wonderful women.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 05/25/2019

Loving the wedding look!

Keri was such a sweetheart to work with. I felt like we instantly connected and she was more than happy to give me the look that I wanted for my wedding day and nailed it from the pictures. The day of (I know, I know) she was happy to adjust fire a little bit from originally planned and everything turned out so well. I was so happy to have Keri and her assistant come to our hotel room and work on all my bridesmaids hair and makeup... it felt like she was just hanging out with us, and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/30/2018

Quick, easy, painless!

Keri and her team were so quick. They double teamed each girl and had us done I. No time. Super great personalities. Loved them!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Kelley · Married on 11/11/2018

Loved the experience

What an amazing experience! All the girls looked Amazing and made us feel like they have known us forever! Make up was perfect and hair was beautiful!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Maya

Maya Lewin-Berlin · Married on 10/21/2018

Professional, talented and kind - highly recommend!

At my hair trial I asked for an elaborate updo and Keri created that for me effortlessly. However, after I went home I didn't feel like it was really "me". I live in California but got married in Massachusetts, and I didn't have time to fly in for a second trial, so I emailed Keri a bunch of photos and asked her to combine elements from all of them to create the look I was envisioning. She understood exactly what I wanted and executed it flawlessly.

On the day of the wedding Keri and her partner did hair for 10 of my wedding guests, including 6 bridesmaids and 4 family members of all different ages. Each person asked for a different style, and everyone looked stunning. Both stylists were friendly and had a wonderful calm vibe that was lovely to be around on my wedding day. They arrived on time (maybe even a few minutes early), and finished ahead of schedule.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Tai · Married on 09/28/2018

Wonderful hair and makeup services

I absolutely loved working with Keri for my wedding hair and makeup! I met Keri the year before when I was in a friend’s wedding who also utilized Keri. I loved how my hair looked in her wedding and was really impressed by her approach and speed in completing everyone’s styles. A few months out from my wedding I went to her home studio in Ellington to complete a trial of my hair (Keri) and makeup (Sherry). Even though I wasn’t able to articulate precisely what I wanted, she worked with me until I was completely satisfied. The day of my wedding they were professional, friendly, responsive, and did a great job for my entire wedding party!

Sent on 10/31/2018