KiSSandMaKeUp Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Maira C. Married on 02/11/2022

The Most Amazing Team

From the moment I reached out to Randi with a million and one questions, to Ashley, Shirley and Sara M. working their magic on the day of my wedding, I have never been more sure of the decision to work with this company. The absolute care that everyone from the owner Pam, all the through to the artists and stylists, was absolutely amazing and really made me feel so amazing. Being a bride of color and having people in my party with darker complexions and curly/kinky hair, it really was a process finding someone or a team of people that would be able to properly manage the work involved. Randi was sure to answer all of questions and ease a lot of my concerns. Pam was super communicative and so hands on. From the moment I met Ashley and Shirley during my trials, they made me feel so confident in their skills and abilities and I trusted them implicitly with my beauty for one of the biggest days of my life. They handled the day of schedule and all of the little bumps and additions on the day of beautifully. They made sure that not only I felt absolutely gorgeous, but they made sure every single person that they worked on that day looked and felt great. I really hope I get to work with them again.
  • Sherry
    Sherry S. Married on 12/21/2021

Dream come true!

Pamela has an incredible team! I worked with Liz and Jenna on my wedding day and I have never felt more like a queen then on that day. We had an intimate wedding at The Bushnell and while I had NO idea what my hair and makeup should look like, my dream team was able to strike the perfect balance of drama and elegance helping me look my absolute best! I couldn't have asked for a better experience!
    Tess Married on 12/06/2021

Great work!

I had a great hair and makeup trial with Melissa and Marisa and look forward to working with them at my wedding! The whole crew at KissandMakeup is responsive, professional and do great work! Do not hesitate to contact them for your hairstyle/MUA needs!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly M. Married on 11/06/2021

I felt like a princess

From the very beginning this company went above and beyond. Randy was so kind and was able to handle my anxiety and stress level. She answered all of my questions immediately and was never annoyed. I had my make up and hair trial three weeks ago. Kelly and Elania were fantastic and so sweet. Kelly went above and beyond to make my hair perfect and even redid it because I wasn’t happy with how one part looked.

I’m so thankful I have found this company and I look forward to them handling my wedding!

Update:

I’m so happy I hired this company to do my make-up and hair for my wedding! They were also able to do add ons the day of the wedding! I highly recommend this company. Pam was always there when I needed her and was very quick at responding to text.

I would definitely hire them again for any future events.
  • Erin
    Kaitlyn S. Married on 10/29/2021

Professional artists!

I'm not super knowledgeable about hair or makeup, so I was super grateful for their guidance and vision! I never would have chosen false lashes, but they really made a huge difference in photos! Both the hair artist and makeup artist did amazing work, even though I had a lot of bridesmaids for them to style in a short amount of time. I'm so happy with the work they did, and I'm sure our wedding photos will look great because of it!
  • Katia
    Katia Married on 10/10/2021

Above & beyond!

I cannot stress enough how wonderful my experience with KiSSandMaKeUp was! From very early on in wedding planning I knew I wanted to use them for my wedding beauty needs. I finally had my bridal hair and make up trial with them yesterday, and it was everything I envisioned it to be. Shirley and Ashley did such an AMAZING job that I could not help tearing up once I saw myself. It’s already the most exciting time in my life, and these ladies were the icing on the cake. I walked in from a rough morning and they turned my day entirely around. Pam was super sweet even offering to go out of her way to try and help my fiancé and I get a sign for our engagement pictures later in the day. I hope to use for my beauty needs way beyond our big day!!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 09/18/2021

Wedding 9/18

Kissandmakeupct truly helped me transform into my dream self for my wedding! From the skin prep facials I received from Erica leading up to the big day, to my hair and make up done by Shainna and Christine, everything was amazing! I have always found myself being very picky of my hair and make up in general and there is truly nothing I would have changed! I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt! My bridesmaids also looked so beautiful and felt so comfortable and confident! I highly recommend kissandmakeup!!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa D. Married on 08/21/2021

Made Me Feel Stunning!

I had such an amazing experience with KiSSandMakeUp! My morning makeup routine is just a little under eye concealer and a couple swipes of mascara so I wanted to find a vendor that would give me that same nature look. My biggest fear was that I’d have so much makeup on and not look like my true self.
    The makeup artist, Ashley, took her time to get to know me during my trail. She asked questions every step of the way to make sure that I would feel comfortable and beautiful. Her dedication didn't just end with me. She made everyone feel comfortable and beautiful in their skin. Even my mother who never wears makeup, loved the little touches of blush and lip gloss that she got.
    The hair stylist, Shirley was amazing as well. She truly is gifted with hair. I showed her a photo of what I’ve was roughly looking for and she nailed it. My bridesmaids gave her a rough idea of what they wanted and she executed each and one of their updos perfectly! Despite the humanity being 100% all of our hair and makeup stayed put. The makeup artist even gave us little samples of our lip color so we could apply throughout the night.
    Carol O. Married on 07/31/2021

Wedding July 31, 2021

Best choice ever going with KiSSandMaKeUp. The quality and look of the makeup and hair was outstanding for myself as the bride and for bridal party. Elena and Shainna worked quickly and so efficiently to get us the best looks My photos are back and we all look amazing. Make up and hair stayed beyond the wedding. From trial to the end everything was perfect. Thank you all so much for giving us such a wonderful experience. Carol O'Dell Sterling!!
    Kellie D. Married on 07/23/2021

Wedding Hair and Makeup

I used Kissandmakeup for my July 2021 wedding and would highly recommend this company. They were prompt with their communications and the stylists arrived on time the day of the wedding. They finished before schedule and did plenty of touchups before leaving.
    Our makeup artist, Ashley was simply incredible. She was able to hide several red/raised scars on my face which I had been nervous about. All of my bridesmaids loved getting their makeup done and were very happy with the result!
    Everyone also loved the fantastic job our hair stylist, Marisa did. She tailored how she did everyone's hair based on their hair texture and length and did a great job cutting and curling my hair extensions!
    Suzanne W. Married on 07/02/2021

So easy to work with!

Everyone I worked with at Kiss and MakeUp was amazing. From booking with Randi, to trial day with Elena and Janessa, to chatting with Pam. Everyone was friendly and listened to what I wanted. The wedding day prep was executed perfectly and everyone looked great. We had 10 people getting ready and it worked out great. I wanted a natural look which Elena helped me achieve and still look like myself. They are a great group of people and so easy to work with.
    Jackie B. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing Services!!

I had an amazing experience with Kissandmakeup CT. They were very accommodating when we had to move our wedding a year out due to COVID. The work Ashley did on me and my girls was amazing, gave us everything we asked for, and all the girls commented on how chill and nice she was.
  • Summer
    Summer Married on 06/19/2021

Would recommend to anyone!

The biggest “wish” for my wedding was to have a group of friends, family and vendors that brought positive and relaxing vibes. After having to wait about an extra year due to Covid, I finally got to see all of my vendors in action. Ashley and Kellie absolutely killed it with hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, my mom and I. They have the absolute best personalities and not to mention incredible skills. One by one as I watched my bridesmaids get their hair and makeup done I was speechless. Ashley and Kellie build on your natural beauty. No one felt “fake” or unnatural, including myself. I cannot say enough good things about the services provided. This whole team was incredible and was such a privilege to work with.
  • Kate
    Kate K. Married on 05/28/2021

Amazing experience!

Ashley and Shirley were absolutely incredible! They were early, professional, so fun and did an amazing job on my hair and makeup. I couldn't have been more pleased with the services they provided and they are a blast to hang out with! I had my hair and makeup done with them for a boudior session and then couldn't help but chose them for my big day!!! Look no further!
  • Stacey
    Stacey V. Married on 05/15/2021

Simply a fairy tale dream come true

I can't even begin to tell you all how amazing the staff is at Kiss and makeup. They are the sweetest, most thoughtful group of women I have ever met. From even requesting a quote Randi was so kind and wonderful to work with. The artists at this location do stunning work. They truly are artists I looked so amazing I still can't believe it was me in the photos. I recommend them to anyone and everyone I see. My wedding was a fairy tale and they helped give me my happily ever after.
    Heather R. Married on 05/09/2021

best place!

I chose KissandMakeup by reading all the great reviews they had. I am so glad I did! the girls that did my trial are phenomenal! my hair and make up looked so flawless, and they listened to exactly what I wanted. I cant wait to work with these girls again on my big day! I'am stressing everything but my hair and makeup!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly D. Married on 02/10/2021

Just Amazing!

Vanessa and Tori made my morning to smooth, peaceful and I felt like a princess because I have never felt so beautiful in my life. They were early to set up, which was AMAZING and made all the girls, myself and my mama look amazing, and even better, feel like a million dollars... My husband met me at the alter and just kept telling me how BEAUTIFUL I looked.... this was the biggest compliment of a lifetime. I am forever grateful and will always remember Kiss and Makeup for my future makeup needs. I have several friends getting married and will recommend Kiss and Makeup to all of them as well as any stranger I meet.

Thank you again!! Sending you ALL my love.

KiSSandMaKeUp's reply:

Kimmy you are such a sweetheart! So happy you felt beautiful on your special day. Also glad to hear everything went smoothly and that you’ll be recommending us :) Thank you for the glowing review!
    Lily S. Married on 11/08/2020

KiSS and MaKeUp Team was Fantastic

KiSSandMaKeUp Team was great! They came to the hotel and met us there and were patient and understanding when everyone else besides me the bride was on time. Hair and make up came out just like I wanted. They were also just so friendly and easy that it was a great distraction! After watching everyone get their hair done my mom even jumped in and asked if they could squeeze her in! Couldn't have asked for better service.
  • Dharna
    Dharna P. Married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I wanted to get Indian makeup done and I was so worried because Indian makeup is very different than American makeup. Ashley was my makeup artist and I was absolutely stunned after I saw my makeup! I still go back and look at my pictures. She is the best. Kiss and makeup ct over all we’re very responsive and very helpful and exactly catered to my needs
  • Jessica
    Jessica B. Married on 06/06/2020

Exceptional Team

As a bride that had to postpone our reception from 2020 to 2021, I crossed my fingers for flexibility, kindness, and support from my vendors, as well as, amazing services.... KiSSandMaKeUp checked all of those boxes AND MORE! Not only were they able to accommodate our new date but they were such a calming group of people to work with the entire time. Christine and Sasha were the best. My bridesmaids and Mom looked absolutely beautiful and felt their very best. As a bride, how could I ever ask for more? The most important women in my life felt amazing... but it got better because I felt like the most beautiful and confident woman in the world. Sasha did an amazing job assessing my style and making my wildest dreams come true. Christine worked her make up magic and I looked like a princess. I cannot recommend this company more. Pam and Randi were amazing to communicate and plan with... I am so thrilled with everything!
    Dadada27 Married on 02/04/2020

The Internet is the fruit of the work of many scientists who have worked for several decades to create such an information tool. A

Посетите Uroki-HTML.ru Joseph Licklider was the first to propose the concept of a global network. Under his leadership, the first prototype of the Internet was created, working with a limited number of computers. Twenty years later, Tim Berners-Lee, together with Robert Kayo, invented the technology of the World Wide Web as we know it today. Internet: Unsplash How did it all start? For the first time, Nikola Tesla spoke about the global network back in the 1900s. However, humanity came to attempts to implement it only during the Cold War. In 1957, the Soviet Union launched the first satellite and earned the advantage in the race of powers. The United States was not going to concede. High-quality and fast communication means were the key to the championship. Realizing this, US President Eisenhower founded the Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA), which employed the country's best minds. They studied computers and how they were used for military purposes. When was the internet invented? For the first time, the idea of ​​implementing the "galactic network" came from Joseph Licklider. The scientist did not plan to create a global web, he was interested in the possibility of convenient file exchange. However, in the notes he published, there were some principles of the network, which resembles the modern Internet. Under the leadership of the scientist, the first prototype of the Internet, ARPANET, was created in 1969. There were only four nodes on the network, but that was a huge breakthrough. This year was the beginning of the history of the Internet, although in its current form it will appear only two decades later. Joseph Licklider: YouTube / BRIEF HISTORY What is the history of the Internet? ARPANET - the first prototype of the Internet - had limited capabilities, but developed rapidly: In 1972, it introduced e-mail and message boards. However, this network had a significant drawback - the lack of a single protocol, so computers of different types could not exchange data. By 1983, TCP / IP (Transmission Control Protocol and Internet Protocol) had been introduced, allowing networks to be interconnected. At the same time, the term "Internet" appeared, which stuck to the ARPANET. In 1984, the US National Science Foundation released its own more flexible NSFNet. During the year, about 10 thousand computers were able to connect to it, and ARPANET was significantly inferior to its position. Now the term "Internet" has come to refer to NSFNet. By the late 1980s, the Internet had acquired the familiar form: In 1988, thanks to the development of the Internet Relay Chat (IRC) protocol, a real-time communication function appeared - chat. In 1989, Briton Tim Berners-Lee proposed the concept of the World Wide Web. Subsequently, the World Wide Web project was implemented by him jointly with the Belgian Robert Kayo.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth T. Married on 01/10/2020

Getting ready together with my girls and my glam squad was a dream come true

Pam and Abbe killed it! As a bride and also a makeup artist I knew exactly what I wanted and these girls delivered and then some. Our makeup and hair was absolutely beautiful! Pam's makeup lasted all night long and made my girls look so elegant and flawless. Abbe's hands are magic! She really took the time to help me bring my vision to life and provide hair looks that did not budge despite dancing, sweat, and wind. Their artistry, professional expertise, and organization is unmatched amongst other vendors! You can't go wrong picking this team!
    Sarah K. Married on 09/28/2019

They were amazing!!

I was so happy with my experience with KissandMakeUp! My hair and makeup were just what I asked for, and the team does a great job at coordinating with each other!
    Lindsay L. Married on 09/21/2019

Outstanding, top-notch hair and makeup

The Kiss and Makeup team was a pleasure to work with. From the trial, through to my wedding day, Pam was so responsive and went above and beyond what was expected of her, to make sure everyone in the bridal party was glamorous for our big day. Vu styled our hair to perfection, and even has worked in NYC’s Fashion Week. Overall, I highly recommend this team for anyone’s special day!
    Chelsea Married on 09/21/2019

So Happy with Kiss and Makeup! Great team!

Pamela Contreras and her team were great! They were amazingly respectful of our budget and made me feel very special as a bride. After my trial I was able to text in a group text with my hair and makeup artists to let them know how the makeup and hair held up for the day and make a few tweaks to the makeup for wedding day. They were so responsive and arrived on time on wedding day. They made it so easy to get ready and extremely flexible and friendly. It was great having them prep me and my 8 bridesmaids. All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup and hair and my hair and makeup held up all day/night! I am so happy with Kiss and Makeup and would highly recommend them! Thank you!!