KiSSandMaKeUp Reviews

102 Reviews for KiSSandMaKeUp

• Kimberly

Kimberly Ditullio · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Just Amazing!

Vanessa and Tori made my morning to smooth, peaceful and I felt like a princess because I have never felt so beautiful in my life. They were early to set up, which was AMAZING and made all the girls, myself and my mama look amazing, and even better, feel like a million dollars... My husband met me at the alter and just kept telling me how BEAUTIFUL I looked.... this was the biggest compliment of a lifetime. I am forever grateful and will always remember Kiss and Makeup for my future makeup needs. I have several friends getting married and will recommend Kiss and Makeup to all of them as well as any stranger I meet.

Thank you again!! Sending you ALL my love.

Sent on 11/04/2019

KiSSandMaKeUp's reply:

Kimmy you are such a sweetheart! So happy you felt beautiful on your special day. Also glad to hear everything went smoothly and that you’ll be recommending us :) Thank you for the glowing review!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Tuazon · Married on 01/10/2020

Getting ready together with my girls and my glam squad was a dream come true

Pam and Abbe killed it! As a bride and also a makeup artist I knew exactly what I wanted and these girls delivered and then some. Our makeup and hair was absolutely beautiful! Pam's makeup lasted all night long and made my girls look so elegant and flawless. Abbe's hands are magic! She really took the time to help me bring my vision to life and provide hair looks that did not budge despite dancing, sweat, and wind. Their artistry, professional expertise, and organization is unmatched amongst other vendors! You can't go wrong picking this team!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Lindsay Larabee · Married on 09/21/2019

Outstanding, top-notch hair and makeup

The Kiss and Makeup team was a pleasure to work with. From the trial, through to my wedding day, Pam was so responsive and went above and beyond what was expected of her, to make sure everyone in the bridal party was glamorous for our big day. Vu styled our hair to perfection, and even has worked in NYC’s Fashion Week. Overall, I highly recommend this team for anyone’s special day!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Chelsea · Married on 09/21/2019

So Happy with Kiss and Makeup! Great team!

Pamela Contreras and her team were great! They were amazingly respectful of our budget and made me feel very special as a bride. After my trial I was able to text in a group text with my hair and makeup artists to let them know how the makeup and hair held up for the day and make a few tweaks to the makeup for wedding day. They were so responsive and arrived on time on wedding day. They made it so easy to get ready and extremely flexible and friendly. It was great having them prep me and my 8 bridesmaids. All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup and hair and my hair and makeup held up all day/night! I am so happy with Kiss and Makeup and would highly recommend them! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/23/2020

katherine · Married on 08/03/2019

100% will be going to KiSSandMakeUp again

Pam and her team were AMAZING-I was a last minute bride and they really came through for me!!! Responsive, flexible, professional, and fun to boot. They were able to accommodate my flower girl, 5 bridesmaids, and 2 mothers in their beautiful studio along with me and we were ON TIME to the venue. 100% will be going to Pam again

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Mayo · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Addition to My Wedding Day

Working with Pam/Randi/ the team was a great addition to my wedding day. They were available in the days leading up for any last minute schedule changes, and on the day of were on time, professional, fun and did an amazing job on the girls makeup and hair. I loved my makeup!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Julie

Julie S · Married on 03/30/2019

Fantastic!!

Pam and her team are fantastic to work with and I highly recommend! I chose KissandMakeup after hearing about them from other vendors we spoke with and Pam and her team did not disappoint! I had my trial in their amazing studio and was so impressed by the work of the team; Shirley and Jenn... they listened to what I was looking for and made me feel so comfortable and beautiful! I felt like a movie star in their studio! I was even able to meet Shirley for help in picking out extensions ahead of time! For my wedding day I decided to have our hair and makeup done in the studio.. and Pam and her team again made myself and the bridal party feel such at ease and so beautiful! They were so attentive in making sure everyone was flawless for the big day. I am so grateful to have had them, they really set the stage for the start of a perfect wedding day! I can't thank them enough and highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2018

A Must-Have on Your Big Day

I love, love, love this team! Before I hired them, I browsed through their instagram, and it was clear they were the best out there and I had to have them for my big day! Pam emailed me back so quickly and was always so friendly and ready to answer any/all questions I had (and as a bride, we have a lot!) On the day of my trial, I walked in to their GORGEOUS studio and was blown away by the space and her team. I felt like I was just hanging out and having a conversation with friends. Pam and Kellie made me feel so incredibly beautiful during my trial and on my wedding day, I don't think I can ever thank them enough. Pam has built such an incredible business with an insanely talented team of stylists and artists, if you are lucky enough to secure them for your special occasion, DO IT!!!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Shauna

Shauna · Married on 09/07/2018

I am so glad that I found KiSSandMaKeUp and booked them for my and my bridal parties makeup. Right from the beginning their communication was easy and the pricing is extremely reasonable. I was set up with Katie, who I loved right away at my trial. She is an amazing makeup artist and also a very sweet person. On the day of she was so attentive to everyone's makeup. She knew exactly what would look good on each person and enhanced their details while still making everyone look cohesive. I cannot recommend her/KiSSandMaKeUp enough!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Allison · Married on 08/17/2018

I am thrilled to share my experience after receiving the incredible services the kissandmakeup team provided. From the makeup and hair trial to the day of my wedding reception, the team of artists truly put all their energy, thoughtfulness, and expertise into providing me and my matron of honor with exceptional care. We felt heard in regards to what our goals were for both hair and makeup, as well as, confident to ask the artists what their thoughts were once getting to know us and learning of our individual visions for the big day. What sets this team apart from competitors is that on top of excellent results, all members of the team were available to discuss needs, punctual when arriving to our location, and demonstrated dedication to their work throughout the entire process.

If you’re contemplating requesting KiSSandMaKeUp’s services, just reach out...you won’t be disappointed and there will be incredibly warm and professional individuals on the other end of that phone call, email, message, etc.

Enjoy!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Traci · Married on 08/04/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Pam. She did my makeup for a friend's wedding about a year before I was even engaged, and I knew on that day that I would want to hire her for my own wedding. Once I was engaged, she was the first vendor I booked! She makes you feel so incredibly beautiful and listens to your style of make up preference, whether you're the bride or the bridesmaid. She is also just the sweetest! I had to change my trial a few times due to scheduling and she was so accommodating, and then the make up style I ended up wanting on my wedding day was so entirely different than what I described at the trial... but I wasn't even worried changing my mind because I knew Pam would work her magic and make it perfect, and I was right! I felt so beautiful and so naturally made up on my special day, and I so appreciate her artistry and attention to making it just right! I am so thankful I got to have her for my own day, and you will be too!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Lindsey · Married on 07/29/2018

I cannot say enough good things about KiSSandMaKeUp!!! Pam, Christine and Kellie were an absolute dream team to have for my wedding day. From the moment my mom and I walked into the trial appointment, we knew we were in good hands! We traveled all they way from NJ to meet them in CT, and it was well worth the trip. All of the women are so kind, knowledgable, professional and most of all just positive, fun, and down-to-earth people. We all really had a great time during the trial, and I achieved the exact look that I was hoping for with a gorgeous hairstyle and beautiful natural makeup! On the day of the wedding, they arrived early to the venue and they were great with getting everyone in the bridal party looking absolutely stunning. They made all of us look and feel fantastic, and the makeup and hairstyles really lasted all day. I especially felt like a princess on my wedding day! Kellie helped me to get gorgeous hair extensions that matched my hair perfectly, and I am so glad that we decided to use them to really complete the full look! Christine put the finishing touches on the makeup by using gorgeous lashes that really made my whole face brighten up! I feel so lucky and grateful that we found KiSSandMaKeUp and that they really helped to make the wedding day start on the perfect positive and happy note by making everyone feel beautiful. I had so many compliments on my gorgeous hair and makeup, and I really felt like a true princess for my wedding. I would highly recommend them! Thank you all again :)

Sent on 08/08/2018

Shauna · Married on 04/20/2018

I couldn’t have asked for a better hair and makeup team on my wedding day. Kellie L and Liz were absolutely fantastic. They made us feel so comfortable and beautiful. My bridesmaids all looked flawless and I truly felt like a princess. Pam was excellent to work with as well. She was always accommodating, and so sweet! Thank you all for helping to make my wedding day so amazing!!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Kimberly · Married on 04/14/2018

KiSSandMaKeUp did an excellent job coordinating with us (two brides) from the opposite coast. We did not get a chance to do a trial of hair or makeup before the big day, but we were put at ease and the girls worked with us in real time to give us the exact look we wanted!
    We would highly recommend this group for any wedding or special event!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Shannon · Married on 03/24/2018

Pam and Amber were great to work with!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 03/03/2018

Katie and Jenna were amazing women to work with the morning of my wedding. Despite a 5 a.m. start time for hair and makeup, the ladies showed up promptly, were enthusiastic and ready to go! They were able to work with each of my ladies to achieve a look they liked while working with my overall vision for the day.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Alyssa · Married on 02/10/2018

I love these girls! They are fun, were on time, easy to talk to, knowledgeable and made all my girls look like Greek Goddesses! I wish they could be my daily glam squad!

Sent on 02/19/2018
  • Z

zoe · Married on 12/09/2017

I don't know much about makeup and hair but i know what i like and don't like. Pam and her team were so amazing. I truely can't describe how much easier they made the whole process. They were so much fun to work with on top of the services being top notch. Me, 5 bridesmaids, 2 moms and 3 flower girls--each of us LOVED how they made us look and feel. i would 110% hire Pam and her team again and again--i wish i had more occasions to get fancy!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Katie · Married on 10/20/2017

The ladies at KiSSandMaKeUp were amazing !! We had so much fun getting ready with this team. Talented is an understatement for what these ladies are. Everyone looked absolutely amazing. We could not be happier with the service ! If you are looking for a fun team to spend your wedding morning with and come out looking stunning KiSSandMaKeUp is for you !

Sent on 10/29/2017

Amy · Married on 10/07/2017

Really happy with my decision to book Kiss and Makeup for my wedding. I had 8 bridesmaids myself and mother of the bride to get done all before 12pm and the two girls made it happen. Everyone looked beautiful!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Valerie · Married on 10/06/2017

When Erica did my make up for my brother and sister-in-law's wedding last year, I knew I needed her to do my makeup for my wedding. She listens to everything you say and made me the prettiest me ever. I truly felt like the prettiest bride in the world on my wedding day thanks in large part to Erica. Thank you to Pamela for answering all of my questions and making the planning of this super simple. I will certainly use you for any events I need make up done for in the future!!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Martine · Married on 08/19/2017

Absolutely loved my experience with Pam and Amber! It was like having more family in the room while I was getting ready for my big day! Pam and Amber were so patient with my Very particular MIL and made my mother (who never wears makeup) feel like a star! All of my bridesmaids loved their experience and looked lovely. I felt like the most beautiful version of myself and felt amazing.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2017

I can't say enough good things about Pam!! She is a fantastic choice for a make-up artist; worth every penny! She is reliable and beyond punctual... she showed up a half hour early (which I only know because we ran into her in the lobby... she didn't want to bother us earlier than planned) because she was traveling a decent ways and wanted to ensure being on time despite any possible traffic issues. I was of course pumped and not bothered at all, in fact I gave her my room key so she could take her time comfortably setting up her stuff to do my Bridal make-up, along with 5 bridesmaids, & my mother! She did it in plenty of time! No rushing or stress was involved on my wedding day!!
    I had the wonderful pleasure of visiting with Pam ahead of time down in CT at her studio (I'm from MA) and did a make-up trial with her... she not only has major talent in the make-up department, but her personality is awesome! I left there that day wanting her to be my best friend, and knew I'd LOVE having her there to take care of me and my whole clan on my big day!! She really listens to your wants & needs, uses great products, gives great suggestions, and really delivers on what kind of look you're going for. She has a variety of options and price-points, so if you want air-brush (which is what a lot of us used because it's best for hot/humid conditions, being that I got married in the summer!) or you can opt for more traditional make-up too which is still great quality, strip/individual lashes, very personalized! She is Super easy to talk to, and clearly takes pride in what she does because she's definitely focused on wanting you (the client) to be happy with the end result! I would DEFINITELY use her again, would recommend her to anyone & everyone, trust her 100%, & wish her nothing but the best! If you don't know her, you need to! Can't thank you enough for making me & my bridal party look so beautiful! Cheers to a beautiful make-up artist inside & out! Love you girl!

Sent on 09/01/2017
  • KristenRPh

Kristen · Married on 08/04/2017

Pam, who is the main point of contact is great! She responds quickly to texts/calls/emails and has a great team of girls who work with her for all your wedding day (or any event!) beauty needs! I had Katie do my makeup and Amber do my hair for my engagement photos, bridal trial and wedding day looksand they are both amazing! Everyone was so easy to work with and easy to talk to when you're sitting there trying to look your best! I never felt any pressure to do a look I wasn't comfortable with, and I even had my mother in law not like her hair the day of, so Amber actually took it all out and fixed it to her liking! Speaking of hair, I didn't know what I wanted to do until I literally sat in the chair the day of my wedding and no one was stressing! It was great! I highly recommend KissAndMakeUp for your beauty needs! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Kristen · Married on 08/04/2017

Pam, who is the main point of contact is great! She responds quickly to texts/calls/emails and has a great team of girls who work with her for all your wedding day (or any event!) beauty needs! I had Katie do my makeup and Amber do my hair for my engagement photos, bridal trial and wedding day looks and they are both amazing! Everyone was so easy to work with and easy to talk to when you're sitting there trying to look your best! I never felt any pressure to do a look I wasn't comfortable with, and I even had my mother in law not like her hair the day of, so Amber actually took it all out and fixed it to her liking! Speaking of hair, I didn't know what I wanted to do until I literally sat in the chair the day of my wedding and no one was stressing! It was great!

On my actual wedding day, I had 12 people getting hair and makeup done, so there were two hair and two makeup girls and everything was scheduled perfectly so we were all done ahead of schedule and everyone was looking flawless!

Sent on 08/21/2017