KiSSandMaKeUp Reviews

KiSSandMaKeUp 5
KiSSandMaKeUp 6

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2018

A Must-Have on Your Big Day

I love, love, love this team! Before I hired them, I browsed through their instagram, and it was clear they were the best out there and I had to have them for my big day! Pam emailed me back so quickly and was always so friendly and ready to answer any/all questions I had (and as a bride, we have a lot!) On the day of my trial, I walked in to their GORGEOUS studio and was blown away by the space and her team. I felt like I was just hanging out and having a conversation with friends. Pam and Kellie made me feel so incredibly beautiful during my trial and on my wedding day, I don't think I can ever thank them enough. Pam has built such an incredible business with an insanely talented team of stylists and artists, if you are lucky enough to secure them for your special occasion, DO IT!!!

• Shauna

Shauna · Married on 09/07/2018

I am so glad that I found KiSSandMaKeUp and booked them for my and my bridal parties makeup. Right from the beginning their communication was easy and the pricing is extremely reasonable. I was set up with Katie, who I loved right away at my trial. She is an amazing makeup artist and also a very sweet person. On the day of she was so attentive to everyone's makeup. She knew exactly what would look good on each person and enhanced their details while still making everyone look cohesive. I cannot recommend her/KiSSandMaKeUp enough!

Allison · Married on 08/17/2018

I am thrilled to share my experience after receiving the incredible services the kissandmakeup team provided. From the makeup and hair trial to the day of my wedding reception, the team of artists truly put all their energy, thoughtfulness, and expertise into providing me and my matron of honor with exceptional care. We felt heard in regards to what our goals were for both hair and makeup, as well as, confident to ask the artists what their thoughts were once getting to know us and learning of our individual visions for the big day. What sets this team apart from competitors is that on top of excellent results, all members of the team were available to discuss needs, punctual when arriving to our location, and demonstrated dedication to their work throughout the entire process.

If you’re contemplating requesting KiSSandMaKeUp’s services, just reach out...you won’t be disappointed and there will be incredibly warm and professional individuals on the other end of that phone call, email, message, etc.

Enjoy!

Traci · Married on 08/04/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Pam. She did my makeup for a friend's wedding about a year before I was even engaged, and I knew on that day that I would want to hire her for my own wedding. Once I was engaged, she was the first vendor I booked! She makes you feel so incredibly beautiful and listens to your style of make up preference, whether you're the bride or the bridesmaid. She is also just the sweetest! I had to change my trial a few times due to scheduling and she was so accommodating, and then the make up style I ended up wanting on my wedding day was so entirely different than what I described at the trial... but I wasn't even worried changing my mind because I knew Pam would work her magic and make it perfect, and I was right! I felt so beautiful and so naturally made up on my special day, and I so appreciate her artistry and attention to making it just right! I am so thankful I got to have her for my own day, and you will be too!

Lindsey · Married on 07/29/2018

I cannot say enough good things about KiSSandMaKeUp!!! Pam, Christine and Kellie were an absolute dream team to have for my wedding day. From the moment my mom and I walked into the trial appointment, we knew we were in good hands! We traveled all they way from NJ to meet them in CT, and it was well worth the trip. All of the women are so kind, knowledgable, professional and most of all just positive, fun, and down-to-earth people. We all really had a great time during the trial, and I achieved the exact look that I was hoping for with a gorgeous hairstyle and beautiful natural makeup! On the day of the wedding, they arrived early to the venue and they were great with getting everyone in the bridal party looking absolutely stunning. They made all of us look and feel fantastic, and the makeup and hairstyles really lasted all day. I especially felt like a princess on my wedding day! Kellie helped me to get gorgeous hair extensions that matched my hair perfectly, and I am so glad that we decided to use them to really complete the full look! Christine put the finishing touches on the makeup by using gorgeous lashes that really made my whole face brighten up! I feel so lucky and grateful that we found KiSSandMaKeUp and that they really helped to make the wedding day start on the perfect positive and happy note by making everyone feel beautiful. I had so many compliments on my gorgeous hair and makeup, and I really felt like a true princess for my wedding. I would highly recommend them! Thank you all again :)

Shauna · Married on 04/20/2018

I couldn’t have asked for a better hair and makeup team on my wedding day. Kellie L and Liz were absolutely fantastic. They made us feel so comfortable and beautiful. My bridesmaids all looked flawless and I truly felt like a princess. Pam was excellent to work with as well. She was always accommodating, and so sweet! Thank you all for helping to make my wedding day so amazing!!

Kimberly · Married on 04/14/2018

KiSSandMaKeUp did an excellent job coordinating with us (two brides) from the opposite coast. We did not get a chance to do a trial of hair or makeup before the big day, but we were put at ease and the girls worked with us in real time to give us the exact look we wanted!
    We would highly recommend this group for any wedding or special event!

Shannon · Married on 03/24/2018

Pam and Amber were great to work with!

Jacqueline · Married on 03/03/2018

Katie and Jenna were amazing women to work with the morning of my wedding. Despite a 5 a.m. start time for hair and makeup, the ladies showed up promptly, were enthusiastic and ready to go! They were able to work with each of my ladies to achieve a look they liked while working with my overall vision for the day.

KiSSandMaKeUp 7
    KiSSandMaKeUp 8
    KiSSandMaKeUp 9
    KiSSandMaKeUp 10
    KiSSandMaKeUp 11
    KiSSandMaKeUp 12

Alyssa · Married on 02/10/2018

I love these girls! They are fun, were on time, easy to talk to, knowledgeable and made all my girls look like Greek Goddesses! I wish they could be my daily glam squad!

• Z

zoe · Married on 12/09/2017

I don't know much about makeup and hair but i know what i like and don't like. Pam and her team were so amazing. I truely can't describe how much easier they made the whole process. They were so much fun to work with on top of the services being top notch. Me, 5 bridesmaids, 2 moms and 3 flower girls--each of us LOVED how they made us look and feel. i would 110% hire Pam and her team again and again--i wish i had more occasions to get fancy!

Katie · Married on 10/20/2017

The ladies at KiSSandMaKeUp were amazing !! We had so much fun getting ready with this team. Talented is an understatement for what these ladies are. Everyone looked absolutely amazing. We could not be happier with the service ! If you are looking for a fun team to spend your wedding morning with and come out looking stunning KiSSandMaKeUp is for you !

Amy · Married on 10/07/2017

Really happy with my decision to book Kiss and Makeup for my wedding. I had 8 bridesmaids myself and mother of the bride to get done all before 12pm and the two girls made it happen. Everyone looked beautiful!

Valerie · Married on 10/06/2017

When Erica did my make up for my brother and sister-in-law's wedding last year, I knew I needed her to do my makeup for my wedding. She listens to everything you say and made me the prettiest me ever. I truly felt like the prettiest bride in the world on my wedding day thanks in large part to Erica. Thank you to Pamela for answering all of my questions and making the planning of this super simple. I will certainly use you for any events I need make up done for in the future!!!

Martine · Married on 08/19/2017

Absolutely loved my experience with Pam and Amber! It was like having more family in the room while I was getting ready for my big day! Pam and Amber were so patient with my Very particular MIL and made my mother (who never wears makeup) feel like a star! All of my bridesmaids loved their experience and looked lovely. I felt like the most beautiful version of myself and felt amazing.

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2017

I can't say enough good things about Pam!! She is a fantastic choice for a make-up artist; worth every penny! She is reliable and beyond punctual... she showed up a half hour early (which I only know because we ran into her in the lobby... she didn't want to bother us earlier than planned) because she was traveling a decent ways and wanted to ensure being on time despite any possible traffic issues. I was of course pumped and not bothered at all, in fact I gave her my room key so she could take her time comfortably setting up her stuff to do my Bridal make-up, along with 5 bridesmaids, & my mother! She did it in plenty of time! No rushing or stress was involved on my wedding day!!
    I had the wonderful pleasure of visiting with Pam ahead of time down in CT at her studio (I'm from MA) and did a make-up trial with her... she not only has major talent in the make-up department, but her personality is awesome! I left there that day wanting her to be my best friend, and knew I'd LOVE having her there to take care of me and my whole clan on my big day!! She really listens to your wants & needs, uses great products, gives great suggestions, and really delivers on what kind of look you're going for. She has a variety of options and price-points, so if you want air-brush (which is what a lot of us used because it's best for hot/humid conditions, being that I got married in the summer!) or you can opt for more traditional make-up too which is still great quality, strip/individual lashes, very personalized! She is Super easy to talk to, and clearly takes pride in what she does because she's definitely focused on wanting you (the client) to be happy with the end result! I would DEFINITELY use her again, would recommend her to anyone & everyone, trust her 100%, & wish her nothing but the best! If you don't know her, you need to! Can't thank you enough for making me & my bridal party look so beautiful! Cheers to a beautiful make-up artist inside & out! Love you girl!

• KristenRPh

Kristen · Married on 08/04/2017

Pam, who is the main point of contact is great! She responds quickly to texts/calls/emails and has a great team of girls who work with her for all your wedding day (or any event!) beauty needs! I had Katie do my makeup and Amber do my hair for my engagement photos, bridal trial and wedding day looksand they are both amazing! Everyone was so easy to work with and easy to talk to when you're sitting there trying to look your best! I never felt any pressure to do a look I wasn't comfortable with, and I even had my mother in law not like her hair the day of, so Amber actually took it all out and fixed it to her liking! Speaking of hair, I didn't know what I wanted to do until I literally sat in the chair the day of my wedding and no one was stressing! It was great! I highly recommend KissAndMakeUp for your beauty needs! You will not be disappointed!

Kristen · Married on 08/04/2017

Pam, who is the main point of contact is great! She responds quickly to texts/calls/emails and has a great team of girls who work with her for all your wedding day (or any event!) beauty needs! I had Katie do my makeup and Amber do my hair for my engagement photos, bridal trial and wedding day looks and they are both amazing! Everyone was so easy to work with and easy to talk to when you're sitting there trying to look your best! I never felt any pressure to do a look I wasn't comfortable with, and I even had my mother in law not like her hair the day of, so Amber actually took it all out and fixed it to her liking! Speaking of hair, I didn't know what I wanted to do until I literally sat in the chair the day of my wedding and no one was stressing! It was great!

On my actual wedding day, I had 12 people getting hair and makeup done, so there were two hair and two makeup girls and everything was scheduled perfectly so we were all done ahead of schedule and everyone was looking flawless!

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

Jenna took such great care of my bridesmaids! She was so efficient with her time and took care of all my girls in a timely manner. They all loved their hair and I cannot wait to see how everyone looked in the photos. I would definitely recommend Pam and Jenna and their team at KissandMakeUp, they were extremely helpful and incredibly responsive leading up to my wedding and the day of. Jenna went above and beyond for me and also traveled from Hartford, CT to Amherst, MA for my wedding.

Jenna · Married on 06/24/2017

I am in the beauty business, so when I was looking for a makeup artist for my wedding I knew what I was looking for. Pam exceeded every single one of them! She is by far the most talented makeup artist I have ever seen in action. She arrived early, always answered emails and texts and most importantly, my bridesmaids and I all shined that day (and I had some picky ones). A true professional, and just a wonderful person to be around. Trust me, this is the team you want for your special day!

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2017

Excuse me for a minute while I gush about Pam and Katie. They came to the hotel room at 8am to start makeup on 9 of us ladies. They did an absolute AMAZING job on everyone. I can't say enough good things about these two ladies! They listened to what everyone wanted and were never pushy about anything. Most of the ladies used airbrush makeup and it was great - so lightweight and looked fantastic. My mom is not comfortable wearing makeup but Pam made sure that she was happy and looked like a polished version of herself. They had eyelashes, lipstick and glosses available for us as well. Not only were they so professional and GREAT at what they do but they were fun to have in the room. It is a long day for everyone involved when prepping for a wedding and they were so pleasant to be around. They did such a nice job and I would absolutely recommend hiring them for your wedding day!!!

Julie · Married on 06/16/2017

My first makeup trial went terribly wrong with a different studio. My face was so white and uneven that I looked like a ghost. I needed to find someone asap for my engagement shoot. Luckily, my photographer from Simply K Studios referred me to KiSSandMaKeUp. Pam was booked when I had contacted her, but I had the pleasure of working with Katie. Katie is absolutely amazing. She explained airbrush vs traditional makeup before we started. I told her my concerns especially when it came to applying fake lashes. I had a horrible experience with that a few years back. Katie worked her magic. The airbrush makeup was perfect and lightweight. It felt like I didn’t have any makeup on. The fake lashes looked great, it made my eyes look bigger, and it was exactly what I wanted. She executed the look I wanted for my engagement shoot. From that moment, I knew I had to have her for my wedding. Katie also did my makeup for my boudoir shoot. She made me feel beautiful inside and out, confident, and sexy. The photos came out absolutely gorgeous. She even loved the photos herself. Katie was so much fun to work with on the day of the wedding. My mother, two bridesmaids, and I couldn’t stop complimenting each other. Everyone pointed out their concerns to Katie, but in the end everyone loved their makeup. They felt absolutely beautiful. We even learned a few makeup tips from Katie! My sister couldn’t stop complementing my eyebrows, saying they were on fleek! Katie was very professional, easy to talk to, and fun. I went with airbrush throughout my three sessions with Katie, and airbrush is the way to go. It’s so flawless, lightweight, and long-lasting. My makeup lasted more than 12 hours even all the dancing I did. Katie is so talented and very passionate about her work. She made me feel like a princess all night! I highly recommend KiSSandMaKeUp to everyone I know. Don’t go anywhere else!

Sent on 07/14/2017

KiSSandMaKeUp's reply:

Julie thank you so much for writing such a detailed review. It really paints a picture of the level of service we strive to give to our clients. I set the bar high when I hire makeup artists for my team. As you've experienced Katie is an exceptional artist but also delivers an amazing experience. Thank you for choosing us to be apart of all these special moments in your life and thank you for recommending us to others as well! Congrats on your big day, wishing you the best in this next chapter.

Susana · Married on 06/10/2017

My wife and I booked with Pam to do our make-up and wedding party make-up. We did a lot of searching before booking because we needed someone to come to us and be able to accommodate a medium size party without sacrificing quality and fitting within our budget. Pam fulfilled each and every one of our needs/wants. She manages her business extremely well! Within minutes of contacting her she responded and thoroughly answered all of our questions. She is was clear about costs and gave us a great estimate. After our trial, I had some concerns about my skin being more oily and my face looking a bit greasy after hours of the make up setting in so I shared this with Pam and she went out and got different moisturizer to use on my face for the day of so that this wouldn't happen. Equally she was just as receptive and quick to accommodate to my wife's alterations. Her and her stylist were both there prompt on the day of and both did an outstanding job with our make up! We both absolutely LOVED the way our faces looked. I wanted darker more dramatic look for my eyes and my wife wanted a more neutral look. Pam is artistically versatile and was able to create both of these looks as we imagined. She was also able to execute the diverse looks our party members wanted. I would honestly recommend her in a heartbeat! Thanks Pam <3

Sent on 08/08/2017

KiSSandMaKeUp's reply:

Susana, thank you so much for this amazing review! You and Brittany were an amazing couple to work with. We loved creating each and every look! Wishing you many years of happiness.

Andrea · Married on 06/03/2017

Pam made me feel comfortable about my wedding day makeup the minute I sat down in her chair for the first time. I had a wedding trial previously to her that did not go well. When I came to her, I explained how I felt I was wearing too much makeup in the previous trial and she instantly knew exactly what I wanted. Pam was also incredible on the day of my wedding. She arrived on time (before most of my bridesmaids honestly) and set up so quickly! I even had a few last minute squeeze in and she more than accommodated. I really have been recommending her to everyone I know that is getting married. Thank you Pam, for making me feel comfortable on my wedding day and for making me feel like a prettier version of myself on my wedding day!

Alison · Married on 05/20/2017

Pam was amazing to work with. I initially contacted her due to her high reviews and they did not disappoint. Pam was extremely responsive and accommodating when I initially inquired, scheduling my trial and planning for my wedding. Amber did my hair and was very receptive to what I was looking for and did a great job on everyone's hair. My whole bridal party looked amazing! Pam does amazing work and I am sooo happy with how my make-up came out. Not only that, these ladies have great personalities, which make the experience that much better. I could not be more happy with how everything turned out. Thanks ladies!