Brooke Ellen Photography Reviews

Brooke Ellen Photography 6
Brooke Ellen Photography 7
  • Ciara

Ciara O'Sullivan · Married on 07/27/2019

Adventurous and talented photographer!

Brooke and her colleague did an amazing job for both our wedding and engagement photos. The photos she takes are breathtaking and she was lovely to work with. She got our photos back to us quickly and responds promptly. When we wanted to take photos IN the river nearby our ceremony site, she was so excited and had her shoes off in no time. Family portraits were efficient and painless. She got amazing portraits and candids throughout the event. If you're looking for an adventurous, genuine and very talented photographer for a very reasonable price definitely contact Brooke!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Brooke Ellen Photography 8
  • Kara

Kara Sotolotto · Married on 01/06/2019

Highly recommend!

Brooke was absolutely amazing. She was there through every second of planning, and quite frankly set the schedule for the whole day! Extremely professional, helpful and friendly. She was totally on top of everything and willing to work with me to get exactly what I wanted! Got the pictures back and they DID NOT disappoint!! She caught all of the moments I wanted and then some. Before my wedding she sent me a thoughtful gift, and after she did the same with a beautiful glass box with printed photos from our highlights. Mind you she did not have to do any of this! She did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos and I could not be happier with all of them. I highly recommend Brooke for any event you may need her for. I got so many compliments on her work, and she was a pleasure to work with. All around home run in my book!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning Photography!

Brooke was absolutely amazing to work with! She was one of our first wedding vendors we booked and we couldn't be happier with our choice. From the first meeting during our engagement photos Brooke made us feel comfortable so quickly and even let us bring our cute pup Sadie along for the photos. On our wedding day she beautifully captured every moment from getting ready to our last dance. For a day that seems to fly by we are able to relive the incredible moments through Brookes beautiful photos. We can't say enough wonderful things about Brooke and her incredible work. Thank you for capturing our day so perfectly!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Brooke Ellen Photography 9
    Brooke Ellen Photography 10
  • Taryn

Taryn · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Photographer, Amazing Photos!

From the first time meeting with Brooke, I could tell she was invested and passionate about wedding photography. She put me at ease as we discussed my insecurities and concerns regarding my wedding photos. Her planning process was detailed and thorough, which made for such a smooth and enjoyable process on the big day. She went above and beyond and instantly made me feel welcomed by sending me a little package in the mail after our initial meeting. She and her assistant made sure to make my day so special and were comfortable to be around on the day of. Because of that energy, me and my husband felt so at ease and natural, allowing them to capture some really amazing moments. I truly can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Brooke Ellen Photography 11
    Brooke Ellen Photography 12
    Brooke Ellen Photography 13

Megan Costa · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing photographer

Brooke was not only professional but incredibly sweet. Our photos came out beyond our expectations I have so many in frames around our house because I love them all . My friends are getting married in the next couple years and I will be recommending Brooke and her team ! Thank you again so much

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel Mengel · Married on 08/04/2018

Beautiful photography!

Brooke was so professional and sweet! She was so responsive and took phenomenal pictures. Our wedding was small, but she captured all the intimate moments. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

Working with Brooke was amazing. We hired her for our wedding photos and she also took engagement photos for us. We wanted our engagement photos taken in Ptown, and even though it is quite a drive for her, she was completely up for it. We gave her a few locations and she hit them all, plus some extras. Neither of us were super comfortable getting our photos taken but she made us feel comfortable very quickly. Our pictures turned out great and we received them super quick. For our wedding, she was absolutely amazing. She brought an assistant and they knew exactly what pictures to take and when. She even grabbed us at sunset and got some gorgeous photos for us then, which is something we never would have thought of. She was on time, quick to respond, and turned around our photos in just over a week. All of my friends couldn't believe how quickly we got our photos. All in all, she was great to work with and I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Brooke Ellen Photography 14
    Brooke Ellen Photography 15
    Brooke Ellen Photography 16
    Brooke Ellen Photography 17

Jess · Married on 12/31/2017

The pictures Brooke captured of our wedding and for our engagement are beyond perfect! She has an amazing eye for capturing just the right moment always against the ideal backdrop. Beyond her photography abilities, Brooke is absolutely wonderful to work with! Brooke is so easy going, nice, and organized- she always had our pictures over to us so quickly- we couldn't believe how fast she was at turning everything around! Our wedding was the best day of our lives and Brooke captured every moment for us perfectly- we would hire her again in a heartbeat and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Kellye · Married on 10/08/2017

Brooke was great from the start. My now hubsband hates taking pictures and she was able to get him to laugh and smile and then capture it. I hear so many horror stories about people not getting their photos and not liking any of them from other vendors. You only get one chance to capture this special day and the people in it. I am so thankful my friend referred Brooke to me and I look forward to working with her in the future for family photos. She is so easy going and nice. She really makes what can be a stressful situation an easy one and provides so many great pictures to treasure for generations to come. The only problem... you won't be able to find just one favorite so your house might be filled with photos of your engagement and wedding photos! I love them all! Thank you so much to Brooke and team!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Brooke Ellen Photography 25
    Brooke Ellen Photography 26
    Brooke Ellen Photography 27

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Brooke was wonderful to work with! She is very talented and took amazing photos to capture our wedding day perfectly! I had the pleasure of being in a few weddings she shot before I hired her for my own. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

Hiring Brooke was one of the greatest decisions we made when planning our wedding. Brooke was incredible, she was so polite and courteous not only on our special day, but every moment leading up to it and thereafter. You will not be disappointed if you choose to use Brooke's services. Thank you so much for all you did for us Brooke, you were such an instrumental part in making our day as perfect as it was! Your kindness and creativity to capture all the special moments on our biggest day will be forever cherished and appreciated.

Sent on 12/28/2017

JOSEPH · Married on 09/16/2017

Hiring Brooke was one of the greatest decisions we made when planning our wedding. Brooke was incredible, she was so polite and courteous not only on our special day, but every moment leading up to it and thereafter. You will not be disappointed if you choose to use Brooke's services. Thank you so much for all you did for us Brooke, you were such an instrumental part in making our day as perfect as it was! Your kindness and creativity to capture all of the special moments on our biggest day will be forever cherished and appreciated.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Holly · Married on 09/03/2017

Brooke and her team were literally a dream come true!! The quality of her photography is nothing less than perfect! It was a raining the day of our wedding but that didn't stop her from getting the most stunning photos. We felt super comfortable in front of the camera. I even had guest telling me how sweet the photographer was. When it was time for "formal" photos Brooke got through them in less than 30 minutes, which is awesome because we didn't want to miss much the reception!
    Her presentation for photo delivery is literally the most thoughtful gift a vendor has ever given. She prints off some of the best photos and packages it in a custom box with your names on it, even the thumb drive is customized!

YOUR AMAZING THANK YOU!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Brooke Ellen Photography 28
    Brooke Ellen Photography 29
    Brooke Ellen Photography 30

Romelle · Married on 08/20/2017

I highly recommend Brooke Ellen Photography.

I planned our small (tiny?) intimate wedding from abroad with a large time difference, and was only able to communicate with vendors via email or Skype. Brooke was understanding and flexible about my communication needs and our needs in relation to our small wedding. She was friendly and able to work with us to decide how many hours of coverage we would need and was never pushy.

I knew I loved the style of her photography after reviewing her website and blog, but she was also a pleasure to work with. She was early and efficient the day of the wedding, professional and so helpful! She gracefully offered advice for my sudden questions (how to pin a boutonniere, how to cut the cake...) even if they had nothing to do with the photos.

In the end, she got all of our beautiful photos to us to much faster than I had expected! We had barely gotten settled in at home before she sent us our digital gallery. The photos are so beautiful, exactly what I had hoped for. I only regret that I do not live in the area, as I would love the opportunity to request her services again in the future!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Steph · Married on 08/11/2017

I would give out 1,000+ of Brooke's business cards if I could! I never have encountered a vendor so kind, organized, and relaxed as Brooke and her assistants. She works with such peace and joy and has everyone smiling throughout pictures. Brooke was so helpful in meeting with me whenever I needed to discuss plans prior to the wedding - I discovered great coffee shops too because of this! :) Our photographs are amazing and I will forever be thankful for the way that she was able to capture our day. Our family, friends and other vendors were so impressed by the way she carried herself throughout the day and for that we cannot thank her enough! Amazing work, wish I had better words to describe her service. Recommending Brooke Ellen Photography always!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Jen · Married on 07/01/2017

We can't say enough good things about Brooke and her business! We hired Brooke to do our wedding photos, and were impressed and knew we had to work with her from the moment we met! When we first met, she handed us her package info in the cutest folder that was so thoughtfully put together, with lots of info on prices, package options and prints of her work and more.
    Brooke first did our engagement pictures, and I was thrilled she was able to make my camera shy fiancé feel at ease, and got dozens of beautiful shots! We got our portfolio very quickly and were so happy!
    Before our wedding day Brooke was great at communicating with us, reaching out, giving us helpful info and discussing shots we wanted to have taken on the big day. The day of our wedding could not have been more perfect! Brooke felt more like a family member with a camera rather than the hired pro that she is, she was so warm and friendly, and got all the shots we asked for and more! She did such a beautiful job on our photos, I can't wait to see the rest of them and get our albums, I know they will be incredible! We can't wait to have another reason to have professional photos done so we can call Brooke and work with her again! Hire her now! I promise you will not regret it!!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Kristina · Married on 06/17/2017

Brooke was amazing! She was so nice, easy to talk to, and her pictures are stunning! We couldn't have been luckier to have Brooke. She also got our pictures back to us very fast. She worked quickly even with our large families that we wanted pictures with. She was able to capture all of the details of the wedding too. My husband and I are a little more camera shy and she made us feel comfortable throughout the wedding. I would hire her again!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Alyssa · Married on 01/05/2017

We chose to Brooke to shoot our wedding after seeing amazing reviews of her work on Wedding Wire and multiple other sites. So glad we did! Brooke was super accommodating and made me feel very relaxed. I don't love having my picture taken professionally, but it didn't feel forced at all with her, and it was actually fun! Our wedding party loved her too and it was non-stop laughs. I love that she writes a blog very soon after the photos are taken, it really added a personal touch to our wedding photos. We got our photos back quickly and we loved every single one. I wish we had actually paid for more time so she could have captured more!

Since she was so amazing, we plan to try and schedule her for another shoot when my husband returns from deployment!

I would 100% recommend Brooke as a wedding photographer. She will make your day even more special!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/09/2016

Brooke made our wedding day very special, her pictures were amazing and fantastic memories. She was professional and very accommodating. We would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Meaghan · Married on 10/08/2016

Brooke was a pleasure to work with! Not only is she down to earth, she really listens to what you want and comes to the table with some of her own ideas to mix in! She is very thoughtful and quick with responses (especially for this stressed bridezilla!) I would highly recommend Brooke and her team to any bride and groom looking for a great photographer at a great value!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Julie · Married on 10/01/2016

Brooke was such an amazing pleasure to work with! She made all of our dreams come true and more. We absolutely could not have asked for a more perfect photographer to capture moments during our wedding that will last is a lifetime, from the funny, to the tearful moments: she captures it all. Brooke is kind, funny, patient, organized and so very compassionate about her work. She is so artistic and creative! She really gets to know you as a couple and tries to incorporate who you are and what you want as a theme for your wedding in your photos, she made ours into a fairy wonderland! She takes what you envision and adds so much more to it. She is true talent and I recommend her wholeheartedly!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Brooke was great, very professional and provided here opinions on how to make shots better. I wish I had planned to have family more organized for pictures, but the pictures came out great!

Sent on 12/30/2016

R · Married on 09/10/2016

We were so lucky to work with Brooke. She really understood our vision, and our pictures are absolutely stunning. Each one is better than the next! She truly goes above and beyond, starting with the day-of-the wedding care package she sent me, to the holiday ornament made with pictures from our wedding. I cannot recommend Brooke enough. I will absolutely work with her again.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Johanna · Married on 08/20/2016

Brooke was extremely professional and easy to work with. She captured the essence of our wedding day perfectly and I can't stop looking through all of the pictures and re-living the day! Brooke was great at keeping us on task with all of the group shots and was very understanding when we needed a break from taking photos. She was great at directing us to pose a certain way if necessary without nit-picking or making the pictures feel unnatural. She has a great eye and the pictures that she took are treasures. She took some great candids of our guests playing yard games and dancing. I only wish that we had hired her for more than 5 hours so that we had shots of our guests once the dancing really got crazy! I hope to hire Brooke again for anniversary shots in a few years!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Emily · Married on 07/30/2016

My husband and I couldn't be more happy with our experience. Brooke is amazing! She was the upmost professional in every aspect of this process. We had such a fun time while we she was taking our photographs. Most importantly, they came out amazing! She has such a great eye for photography and told us just how to pose which resulted in photos that we adore.

Sent on 11/11/2016