Duff DJ Company Reviews

Duff DJ Company 4
Duff DJ Company 5
Duff DJ Company 6

taylor · Married on 10/20/2018

....and we danced the night away

I've been to quite a few weddings that Jared has been the DJ for, and I knew that we just had to have him for ours! He did not disappointed. The music and lighting was fantastic, and the dance floor was packed for 4 HOURS STRAIGHT! I only hope to attend more weddings that he does in the future because they are that much fun.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Gennie · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely amazing dj and person that I would Absolutely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/01/2018

If I could rate this more I would do a gold star with a million in rates! There is not enough words I can fit here to describe how wonderful Jared is. He is flexible, fun, accommodating and a great singer! From the first time I emailed him to meeting him a few days before our wedding he made us feel relaxed and we totally trusted him! The day of the wedding was amazing - I have gotten a million compliments on how classic my music was as well as how impressed they were with Jared and his voice! Jared sang our first song - Perfect by Ed Sheeran and he sang it even better than the original:) he got my husband out on the dance floor and we had the time of our lives. Everyone do yourself a favor and get DJ Jared duff. You will be so impressed and won’t stop talking about how wonderful he made your wedding ????????????

Sent on 09/21/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2018

He magically appeared at key moments

What a Godsend to have him at my wedding!
    - The music was fun
    - The dancing was great
    - He is so fun and easy to work with (no ego like some of the Boston DJs)
    - He never drew attention to himself. His philosophy is that the wedding should be about the bride, not promoting himself as a DJ (also unlike some of the Boston DJs)
    - I wanted a pianist for cocktail hour. I told him what type of music I wanted from the pianist. I was able to delegate this piece of wedding planning to him. He found a pianist who was exactly what I wanted – I love that I didn’t have to micromanage 
    - At a few key moments, he magically appeared at my side and asked if I knew what I was supposed to do next as the bride – A. mazing.
    - I recommend him to all my friends!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Rachel · Married on 07/20/2018

Absolutely AMAZING. Jared- hands down is the best wedding DJ. He’s been a DJ say multiple weddings I’ve been to and he never has disappointed. On top of that, he can SING. And he’s AMAZING. He he energetic, so kind, and very talented. We didn’t want the music to stop at the end of the night. Any future parties, we will 100% hire Duff DJ company. If I could relive my wedding reception, I would. Jared made the whole experience incredible!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Naomi · Married on 07/01/2018

DJ Jared is incredible! Great guy, super flexible and responsive. He played the perfect set at our wedding!!

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • F

Fams · Married on 02/24/2018

Thank you for shaking the crowd ! Thank you for being a part of changing lives . Thank you for the great music . !

Sent on 04/14/2018
    Duff DJ Company 7
    Duff DJ Company 8
    Duff DJ Company 9
    Duff DJ Company 10
    Duff DJ Company 11
    Duff DJ Company 12

kayla · Married on 09/16/2017

Jared was amazing! He made sure everything went smoothly and we weren't stressed at all! As soon as we met him we knew he got our vision. It hasn't even been a week since our wedding and we have gotten so many compliments on him! It made it so special that he sang while I walked down the isle. It's amazing to have a dj and preformer all in one! I'd absolutely recommend him especially if you want your guests up and dancing!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Duff DJ Company's reply:

Wow! I'm truly honored and blessed to have been there with you and Kyle. It was an awesome night and one I will definitely remember. Thanks so much for hiring duff dj company!

Sara · Married on 08/26/2017

Great job at our wedding. Everyone was so happy and enjoyed the music. I love how you were able to get and keep everyone on the dance floor. I couldn't ask for a better Dj

Sent on 09/20/2017

Duff DJ Company's reply:

Thanks Sara! I loved being there with you and your family for the second time! As always you guys are a class act and super fun. God Bless!

Ashley · Married on 08/12/2017

Jared and Kyle were amazing! Jared was extremely helpful through the whole planning process and made sure everything ran smoothly on our big day! He was even serving us drinks while we were having our pictures done! They played the guitar and sang during our ceremony and cocktail hour and everyone raved about their performance. Jared even sang the song for our first dance which was an amazing surprise! We'd highly recomend his service, you certainly won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Nick · Married on 05/27/2017

Jared was a fantastic partner to work with and my wife and I were so pleased to have him DJ and MC our wedding. Some additional comments on the above criteria:

Quality of Service: the music quality and selection were superb. Jared has a great feel for the crowd/room and adapts the playlist accordingly. We also had Jared set up/organize sound for our outdoor ceremony; sound was crystal clear.

Responsiveness: would always respond to calls and emails within a day, and was particularly responsive in the final weeks leading up to the big day.

Professionalism: really easygoing and was most importantly prepared and punctual for the event. We had no concerns had all throughout the process.

Value: fantastic, worthwhile investment. My wife and I were hesitant about DJ costs on our wedding budget. In retrospect, we're very glad we went with Jared.

Flexibility: from accommodating all song requests on the day to last-minute sound mixing requested on the day before the wedding, Jared handled all asks superbly.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Giselle · Married on 05/20/2017

Jared was so great to work with for planning our wedding! His fun-loving and easy-going attitude made everything so easy to coordinate. The online system that he uses to track which songs to play choosing songs and communicating those details so easy. We had such a great time! He played a variety of music which kept people on the dance floor the entire night!

Sent on 09/28/2017

ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

Jared is nothing short of phenomenal. He collaborates with couples before the wedding to construct the perfect music list and he is upbeat and gets the crowd moving. Jared is also extremely helpful during the ceremony and does his best to keep his couples stress free by prompting them throughout the ceremony. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

We love Jared from Duff DJ Company! We knew pretty early on in our wedding planning that we wanted to hire Jared - he is someone my sister had considered for her wedding and we liked everything we saw on his website before meeting him at the Bridal Expo. Upon meeting him, we really knew he was the DJ for us :) We felt immediately comfortable with him and had fun joking and chatting about the details of our day. Soon after the Expo we met to go over logistics further and to hire him. When meeting, he eased our stress and anxiety when we told him we were expecting a 12 hour day with almost 450 guests and he was extremely happy and willing to work with us. Throughout the whole planning process, Jared listened to our needs and wants and truly was great to work with. Our guests were on the dance floor all night and I even had guests tell us this was the most they had danced at a wedding in a long time and that is the BEST thing to hear! Also, if you can fit it in your budget, you HAVE to have Jared perform live. This is something that we will never forget about our wedding day - his voice is amazing - the kind of voice that brings chills and tears! Many times we did not even know he was singing because he sounded so much like the original artist in the song. We also added Jared's photo booth to our overall package and that was a hit, as well! We cannot say enough good things about Jared - he truly feels like an old friend! Do not hesitate to contact and hire Jared!

Sent on 11/16/2016

DJ Jared did an amazing job at our wedding! Seriously, though.

First off, his online planning site was easy to use. My husband and I were able to go on weeks in advance and put in a list of songs we really wanted to be played at the reception. Even better: he actually played those songs! He stuck to the list, while still feeling out the crowd so well. If a song wasn't going over so well, he would smoothly transition to the next song. When he ran out of our list, it was clear he still had a good idea of what we liked and what our crowd would like and kept the dancers dancing! :) Also, he does a good job keeping the order of events flowing without putting on a huge show and being overbearing. He kept it so fun while still being classy versus karaoke-like.

In short: I highly recommend him for any wedding / event.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Mandy · Married on 11/22/2014

I wish he was the dj at every party

Sent on 12/06/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/26/2014

Jared was amazing! He organized our entire reception flawlessly and at the last song no one wanted to leave. He kept it elegant and classy while being a blast and he had our guests dancing to the last song!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Kayla · Married on 09/27/2014

We first saw Jared DJ at a friend's wedding and we had such a good time at that wedding we booked him well ahead of time. He met with us, got to know our tastes, took notes, and showed us how to work the playlist website. About a month before the wedding, we met again with Jared to go over our playlist selections, and he counselled us through our vision of the reception, and what he would do to make it run smoothly. He was positive, cheerful, and very helpful, even when we made some pretty odd requests for intros and special dance songs. (What DJ hears, "We want to use a ballad bluegrass cover of a Huey Lewis and the News song as our first dance and have an entire block of ‘90s pop!" and says unconditionally, "Okay, great, let's do it!" A great DJ, that's who.)

On the day of our wedding, Jared did all of the behind-the-scenes things and took care of details so we didn’t have to worry. He showed up on time, dressed sharply, went over all the details with us, and he even whipped out some band-aids and talcum powder to get me through the night after my heels gave me awful blisters. During the reception he ran everything smoothly and had an intuitive sense of what to play to draw people to the dance floor and keep them there the whole night – everyone had an awesome time due in large part to the music. But the real kicker was when Jared volunteered to use his truck and trailer to help us move our table decorations and gifts (which we had greatly underestimated the bulk of) from the reception hall to the hotel across the street. Really above and beyond.

Sent on 12/30/2014

laura · Married on 08/16/2014

Jared did an excellent job at our wedding!! Hes professional from start to finish. The online planner is a huge plus to help you pick all your favorite songs. My guests were dancing the entire night even 15 minutes past the ending! Thanks Jared!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Meaghan · Married on 06/28/2014

Jared was such a wonderful choice for our DJ at our wedding. He met with is to help pick out songs and he helped us pick songs very easily based on the kind of music we like and he made that process quick and easy! The moments where we couldn't pick a song and left it to him he filled those spots in with perfect choices. He was such an engaging, outgoing and friendly entity at our wedding and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ experience! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2014

You cannot go wrong with Jared. Jared was great in every regard as a DJ. He met with us twice prior to the wedding to discuss musical taste, reception style, and activities. Jared has an excellent website that allows you to select the songs you absolutely want to hear before the big day (as well as those songs that you absolutely do NOT want to hear.) We had a smaller wedding (60 guests) and before the big day, I think Jared was expecting a pretty laid-back affair that ended early. Good thing he is so adept at reading a crowd, because even though we were supposed to wrap up at 10, the party kept on going! He was also great about making the night flow well and keeping activities on track. He took requests and fit things in, and going along really well with all our guests. Every one of our guests raved about him and the fun they had at the reception. Overall, we were extremely happy with all aspects of his service and would not hesitate to recommend him.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Jamie · Married on 06/14/2014

We met with Jared prior to hiring him and he was very professional but also laid back and willing to work with us to make our wedding day a great success. His interactive website is very user friendly and made the whole selection process simple and stress free. In my opinion, the DJ largely determines the success of your wedding and Jared did a phenomenal job finding the perfect balance of music to make everyone happy and have a great time. He kept everyone on the dance floor and the party going. Not only was Jared a great DJ, but he is an even better person. We were so happy to have him be a part of our special day and would definitely recommend his services for your wedding or event.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Jake · Married on 06/14/2014

When we first met Jared, he was very professional and personable. He is very knowledgeable and loves his job. One of the things he said that stuck with us was (give me all the pressure). He knows how stressful the big day is and wants to help take some stress off of you. The DJ makes or breaks the wedding. He not only was great at entertaining but he read the crowd perfect and hit all the genres to keep the dance floor packed all night. We would and have recommended him to other couples. Jared was easy to get a hold of, he walks you through all the steps. His website is great and easy to use. You can log all the music you want to hear so when you hear a great song you can add or subtract to your list. Jared thank you for an unforgettable night.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Valerie · Married on 01/11/2014

After spending a long time looking for DJs in Connecticut, we finally decided there were none who could both fill us with confidence and meet our budget. We decided to look across the border in Massachusetts, and we found JD Productions, run by Jared. From the start, Jared was great to work with and put us at ease. He was able to work with our budget without a problem, and whatever we wanted is what we got. As he said—it is our wedding. Many other DJs were saying that we “had to do” certain things. He acquired and used our extensive list of obscure music choices, at no extra cost. We had an unexpected hiccup on our wedding day—the power went out at our venue just before our ceremony. Jared quickly whipped out some up lighting from somewhere, so it could be hooked up to generators—again at no extra charge. I would definitely recommend JD Productions.

Sent on 03/20/2014

Kyle · Married on 12/21/2013

Jared was incredible - super helpful both before and during the reception. We were not initially going to get a DJ but we are definitely glad we did - Jared was worth every penny. Having him allowed our night to be fun and stress free for us. Not to mention he was able to get pretty much everyone on the dance floor during the night! You couldn't ask for a better DJ at your special event!

Sent on 01/08/2014