Marie Tyler Wiley

P.O. Box 161, Mystic, CT 06355 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 36

About Marie Tyler Wiley

Servicing the southeastern Connecticut and Rhode Island area, Justice of the Peace and non-denominational minister Marie Tyler Wiley specializes in officiating affordable wedding ceremonies customized to her clients’ needs.

Marie prioritizes flexibility when it comes to her clients. As a non-denominational minister, she would be happy to officiate your wedding worldwide. Whether your wedding is large or small, intimate or elaborate, Marie can accommodate the needs of any couple. She will happily officiate wedding ceremonies, rehearsals, vow renewals, civil unions, and non-religious and interfaith weddings alike.

Other Services
Marie also offers special events coordinating packages. As a wedding consultant, Marie connects couples to high-quality, trustworthy vendors in the southeastern Connecticut and Rhode Island area.

Follow Marie Tyler Wiley on

Marie Tyler Wiley 6
Marie Tyler Wiley 7

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

GLP Wedding

Marie was a LIFESAVER. I was in panic mode about our wedding seeing we had just moved back home from Chicago, I had started a new job, we were house hunting, and now having to plan wedding in a town I knew nothing about (Groton LP)! So, my now husband found Marie online and we set up a meeting quick quick! As soon as we met her we knew we were going to hit it off! From the very beginning she made the entire process easy and actually enjoyable! She got to know and understand what it was we wanted and made it happen better than I could have imagined. She was also our JP and I don’t think anyone could have done it better- she made us laugh, cry, laugh again and even made us stop to smell the roses- just to ensure we would have a memory of each moment that day. And, on top of all of that, she managed to help us out with renting an amazing house on the point with views of the ocean for days where we were able to host our reception dinner. I would recommend her to anyone looking to plan the wedding they’ve always imagined!

Marie Tyler Wiley 8
    Marie Tyler Wiley 9
    Marie Tyler Wiley 10
    Marie Tyler Wiley 11

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2018

Seriously hire Marie. She was recommended to me and it was the best recommendation. Such an incredible, fun lady!! Our ceremony was fun and entertaining and so full of love. She had our guests laughing and enjoying themselves and it was just awesome!

• maria

maria · Married on 08/05/2018

Wonderful and personable experience

I can’t say enough about this wonderful woman. From the first time we spoke we just clicked and I knew my wedding was in good hands. I live in NY and had to plan my entire elopement in CT with my fiancé over the phone. Marie was so helpful and not only helped me plan every detail of my out of town wedding, but was happy to recommend other vendors that I needed for flowers, photography and music! Marie kept in close contact with me leading up to my wedding and ensured that every request I had was met to the last detail! Needless to say, our wedding went off as planned and we were so very happy with everything. Marie even called us the day after we were married just to see how we were enjoying our first day as husband and wife and to make sure we were satisfied with the service! I thought this was such a nice touch and attested to the character of Marie - who is someone who truly cares about others and really enjoys making others happy. She is a gem and is an excellent choice when considering who to hire with such an important responsibility!!

Marie Tyler Wiley FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Taoist
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY

• BellaFoto Studios
    BellaFoto Studios Wedding Photographers

Marie is so much more than a wedding officiant- she is a wonderful resource for her couples. I've photographed a number of weddings when Marie was the officiant and I have seen her go above and beyond for her clients. At one wedding, the couple planned to elope outside in the Stonington borough, but when the rain started pouring the couple did not have a backup plan. With a smile, Marie had everyone drive over to her home in Mystic for the marriage ceremony. That's the type of experience you can expect with Marie. Two thumbs up!

• PartyProDJ llc
    PartyProDJ llc Wedding DJs

When you choose Marie, you're in for a treat! Your ceremony will be heartfelt and is always about the two of you. Marie is fun and easy to work with, and you’ll be so happy you trusted Marie for your wedding ceremony & celebration.

• Michelle Wade Photography
    Michelle Wade Photography Wedding Photographers

I can not say enough great things about Marie Tyler Wiley! Her personality outshines the rest, she has an outstanding sense of humor that will put a smile to anyones face. I have worked with Marie on many wedding ceremonies and would recommend her to any bride who is looking to have an unforgettable experience.

• P.O. Box 161 Mystic, Connecticut, CT 06355 See on map
    8609419519 (Phone number)
    The latitude of Mystic is 41.354N. The longitude is -71.966W. ... Or as everyone in Mystic says...41 North