Amberworks Floral Design Reviews

Amberworks Floral Design 5
Amberworks Floral Design 6

Jeanette Faust · Married on 01/18/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Amber is amazing!! I gave her an incredibly vague description of what I had in mind, and she somehow managed to come up with exactly what I was picturing. From the bouquets to the ceremony decor to the centerpieces, everything was perfect. Almost everyone who has seen our pictures has commented on how beautiful the flowers are. I would recommend Amber to anyone for any occasion!

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/07/2018

From the second I contacted Amber from AmberWorks Floral Design, I knew it was going to be a fantastic experience. I'm the kind of girl who doesn't know flowers but she had sent an arrangement to my sick grandmother per my aunt and I fell in love. At our meeting we worked off of that particular arrangement and I put all of my trust in Amber to make everything look beautiful. Well she blew me away! Everything was amazing and I will highly recommend her to anyone I know that needs flowers!

Caroline · Married on 10/06/2018

Amber came highly recommended to us and she did not disappoint. Although we had a very small and intimate wedding, we were treated great professionalism. Amber was very friendly and attentive. She listened to what we we wanted and offered suggestions of her own. On the big day, the arrangements were beautiful and delivered perfectly on time. The bouquet was a dream, more than I could have asked for.

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2018

Amber was great! She worked with me to create my vision and gave me guidance in areas where I wasn't completely sure what I wanted. The day of everything came together great, all the flowers were beautiful and the arbor she made for our ceremony was the perfect back drop. Definitely recommend her!

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2018

Amber is absolutely amazing! She listened to every little detail and request and made it come to life even better than I imagined. She’s extremely talented at what she does, and I would recommend her in a heart beat. Thank you for everything Amber!

Shari · Married on 09/01/2018

WOW. Where do I begin. Amber is AMAZING. I got married earlier this month and I had the pleasure of working with her for the past 9 months during the planning process. The moment my "then" fiancé and I set a date, we set out in search of our venue and vendors. I'm naturally organized and had print outs and pictures of everything I wanted to achieve my rustic meets vintage with a touch of elegance themed wedding. I met Amber while attending a Bridal Expo and from the moment I met Amber, I knew she would be the perfect match. She was extremely professional, talented and friendly. She not only listened to my vision but she understood it. She designed our centerpieces, floral arrangements for our ceremony, bridal party bouquets, boutonniere, corsages and she even assisted in personalizing by husbands boutonniere with a special picture of his late mother. I had a wonderful experience from beginning to end. I highly recommend Amberworks Floral Design.

Dorothy · Married on 08/19/2018

Amber was great! She put our vision for flowers in place. Beautiful arrangements and bouquets!! She was very accomodating to our schedules which was such a relief the closer we got to our wedding day.

Diana · Married on 07/07/2018

Amber did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding flowers! I didn't give too much direction beyond colors and a few specific flowers, but I could not have asked for anything better. The centerpieces, arch bouquet, cake flowers and all the bridesmaid/bride bouquets were gorgeous. I could not recommend AmberWorks enough and you seriously won't go wrong using them for your wedding!

Amberworks Floral Design 7

Katelyn · Married on 06/29/2018

Amber was wonderful! Our flowers were so beautiful! She took all of my scattered vision ideas and put them together perfectly! Amber was so easy to communicate with and very professional! She will make your day beautiful!

samantha · Married on 05/17/2018

Amber was beyond words.. the flowers were something that people will talk about for years to come. I was beyond happy with the products, the people and the prices. Amber always responded fast, was eager to help in any way possible and even worked with me on last minute additions. I would highly recommend her!

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2018

Our flowers and centerpieces came out wonderful!! Amber was very flexible especially with the amount of times I changed my mind. We had 21 tables and the flowers for the chapel. Amberworks also set up over 100 pieces of glassware for us (lots of candles).

Natasha · Married on 04/14/2018

Amber did an AMAZING job on the bridal bouquet for my wedding! I talked to her less than a month before the wedding and she was pleasant and professional in making sure I got exactly what I wanted. I went into her adorable store and we spoke for less than fifteen minutes and she had was so laid back and easy to work with. The bouquet came out BEAUTIFUL!!! Would definitely recommend Amber and would definitely work with her again if I needed flowers in the Middletown area! Thanks Amber!

Amberworks Floral Design 8
    Amberworks Floral Design 9
    Amberworks Floral Design 10
    Amberworks Floral Design 11

Ashley · Married on 12/29/2017

It was great working with Amber. The flowers she did for our wedding were better than we could have imagined. Very knowledgeable and accommodating.

Amberworks Floral Design 12

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2017

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Amber is! She was so responsive to all my emails and was such a joy to work with. All of our centerpieces and bouquets were better than I could of imagined them to be. Amber even emailed me a week or so before my wedding to see if she could add flowers to my bouquet because she knew they would look great! I cannot even begin to explain how many compliments on got on my bouquet. Amber even waited at the venue until I got there on the day of my wedding to give me a hug and tell me congratulations. She truly loves what she does and truly loves the couples she works with! Thank you so much Amber for helping make our special day so beautiful!

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2017

I wish I could show the video of Amber's and mine time together so you could see how genuine these ratings are. From the very first point of contact via email off her website, Amber was responsive and attentive. I had a vision for what I wanted, but, as with a lot of brides, that kept changing. Amber kept changing with me without judgment or irritation. If you are planning a wedding, you know how important a good attitude is with the people you are working with. They have to be super human in allowing us brides to be a little OCD, paranoid, forgetful and desiring of the moon on a shoe string budget. Amber is ALL of that and more. Not to mention, she does BEAUTIFUL flowers. I had multi color flowers and 2 events and her creations surprised me over and over. Our rehearsal dinner centerpieces were just as amazing as our wedding brunch centerpieces. The arch flowers were different and distinct enough from my bouquet flowers yet so well tied together, I couldn't stop staring at them. I received so many compliments on the flowers and how well they worked in the whole package. I was very grateful Amber was on my team. I highly recommend her to any bride.

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2017

Amber did my wedding on June 2, 2017 and she did a wonderful job. My bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and my centerpieces were exactly what I envisioned. I am so happy I went with Amberworks Floral. Thank you so much for everything!

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2017

We absolutely loved the bouquets Amberworks Floral Design did. I met Amber at a bridal show and loved her positive attitude and personality. It was all uphill from there! The bouquets received so many comments and the colors matched perfectly.

Jeana · Married on 05/06/2017

Amber was an absolute pleasure to work with and my husband and I were completely satisfied with her work. She blew us away with her work ...everything was literally PERFECT.

Emily · Married on 11/05/2016

Amberworks is an amazing florist. I used Amber for my wedding in November and was very impressed. Amber is very knowledgeable of a wide variety of flowers. Amber was alway's quick to get back to any questions I had and allowed me to come in and meet with her as much as I needed. Working with Amber made this process very smooth; she paid attention to detail, listened to all my ideas and offered great input. I would highly recommend Amber for any wedding, event, or special occasion you will not be disappointed!

Lauren · Married on 10/22/2016

I would highly recommend Amber as a florist to any bride that is getting married. My wedding was in October and she did the bouquets and table arrangements! They came out better than I could have ever imagined. I was very particular as to what I wanted. Amber was very patient and took all my ideas into consideration for my flower arrangements. She was very responsive with any questions that I had and was willing to meet with me as many times as it took to get the flowers right!! And her prices were very reasonable! I cannot say enough good things about her! Highly highly recommend AmberWorks!

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2016

Amber was an amazing florist. She listened to everything I had envisioned and delivered exactly what I wanted for my wedding. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for any occasion. Amber's prices are very fair for her work! Amber went above and beyond to make sure I was happy on that day, she personally delivered the flowers to my house the day or the wedding and I would definitely use her again for something else in the future!

Kimberly · Married on 09/09/2016

Amber did the flowers for my September wedding and they were absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend her!!

Sydney · Married on 08/30/2014

Amber was simply amazing. She worked within my budget and did exactly what I wanted and more. She was so helpful and understanding. I absolutely loved working with her

Alanna · Married on 08/25/2017

I can't say enough about Amber's impeccable work. I don't know much about flowers but I had an idea of what I wanted and she brought it to life for our wedding. We are from MA, but got married in Middletown, CT. Working with vendors long distance isn't always easy, but Amber make it work seamlessly. She is extremely reasonable, prompt, kind, and flexible. Very easy to work with! We are so blessed to have had her do our flowers and would gladly recommend her for any future clients!