VBM Productions

New Britain, Connecticut View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

After 10 years of filming weddings, I have realized what it is that I truly love, and it is YOU. Your story is what drives me to keep creating, to keep pushing, and to keep growing. I have been part of so many incredible personal moments, memories, laughs, tears, and emotions over the past decade. I understand the magnitude of what it is I do. These are your memories, I get one shot to do them right. I can’t go back and capture the moment after it is over. That is why so many trust in what I do. I don’t promise to be perfect, but I do promise to do everything I can to tell your story the way it should be told. I am honored that you are considering me for your wedding!

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3200

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

• Stephanie
    Stephanie P. Married on 06/05/2021

A Videographer That Goes Above and Beyond

We had originally hired Melvin and VBM Productions to film just our wedding ceremony. However, Melvin truly went above and beyond for us in every single way. The VBM team was there throughout the whole day to capture everything, even the toasts and our first dance. Then, they produced an outstanding highlight reel for us that included beautiful drone shots of our family barn/wedding venue, in addition to some priceless moments throughout the day. The turnaround time was also incredibly fast! Melvin truly blew all our expectations away and we could not be happier with our wedding videos. These videos will be treasured for many years to come. Melvin and VBM Productions get our highest recommendation! To the couples out there getting married- if you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, just do it, you will not regret it. It is worth every penny to capture your special day! Thank you to Melvin and VBM Productions!
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn A. Married on 11/16/2019

Flexible, Prompt, and Professional

Like many couples I hear about, my husband and I weren't sure we wanted a videographer at first, but after seeing the result, I am so glad that we did - and I am even more glad that we chose Melvin at VBMProductions. Melvin was responsive to our needs and worked within our budget to capture what we felt was important from our day. He always communicated clearly, and was friendly and professional throughout the entire experience. He had our wedding videos ready for us in record time, and even when we asked for something to be changed, he worked with us and delivered exactly what we asked for. I would recommend Melvin without a doubt to any couple who may be on the fence about videography for their wedding; you won't be disappointed!
    Julio V. Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful wedding videography

My wife & I used Melvin for our wedding videography and we just can't say enough how happy we are with our experience. The videos, highlight reel for sharing with family & friends and on social media as well as the normal ceremony & reception videos were absolutely amazing. We can watch the videos every day and still be amazed at the quality and attention to the smallest details. I highly recommend VBM Productions for your event and if I could give more than 5 stars I would.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Premiere Emcee, LLC Premiere Emcee, LLC Wedding DJs

“THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!! VBM Prod. is by far the most talented wedding production company we have had the pleasure to have worked with. These guys are so professional, organized, and has the best customer service! No event too large, no event too small him and his team can't handle. If you are looking for a Photographer, Videographer, etc. don't look any further. BOOK NOW, you will not be disappointed. I would most certainly recommend them for any work!”

135 Chestnut St #3294 New Britain, Connecticut, 06050

Open 24hrs
Location of (VBM Productions)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding