VBM Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Stephanie
    Stephanie P. Married on 06/05/2021

A Videographer That Goes Above and Beyond

We had originally hired Melvin and VBM Productions to film just our wedding ceremony. However, Melvin truly went above and beyond for us in every single way. The VBM team was there throughout the whole day to capture everything, even the toasts and our first dance. Then, they produced an outstanding highlight reel for us that included beautiful drone shots of our family barn/wedding venue, in addition to some priceless moments throughout the day. The turnaround time was also incredibly fast! Melvin truly blew all our expectations away and we could not be happier with our wedding videos. These videos will be treasured for many years to come. Melvin and VBM Productions get our highest recommendation! To the couples out there getting married- if you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, just do it, you will not regret it. It is worth every penny to capture your special day! Thank you to Melvin and VBM Productions!
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn A. Married on 11/16/2019

Flexible, Prompt, and Professional

Like many couples I hear about, my husband and I weren't sure we wanted a videographer at first, but after seeing the result, I am so glad that we did - and I am even more glad that we chose Melvin at VBMProductions. Melvin was responsive to our needs and worked within our budget to capture what we felt was important from our day. He always communicated clearly, and was friendly and professional throughout the entire experience. He had our wedding videos ready for us in record time, and even when we asked for something to be changed, he worked with us and delivered exactly what we asked for. I would recommend Melvin without a doubt to any couple who may be on the fence about videography for their wedding; you won't be disappointed!
    Julio V. Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful wedding videography

My wife & I used Melvin for our wedding videography and we just can't say enough how happy we are with our experience. The videos, highlight reel for sharing with family & friends and on social media as well as the normal ceremony & reception videos were absolutely amazing. We can watch the videos every day and still be amazed at the quality and attention to the smallest details. I highly recommend VBM Productions for your event and if I could give more than 5 stars I would.
  • Cindy
    Cindy V. Married on 09/13/2019

So amazing

VBM Productions was recommended to me by a co worker who’s friend had just gotten married at the same location I was going to get married at. I fell in love with the video quality and how it well it was put together, so I knew I had to contact them for my big day. Melvin was absolutely incredible. Not only did he respond quickly to my emails since day one, he would email to check in with me every so often until the wedding day. Working with VBM Productions was such a pleasure, and the Instagram preview video was so beautiful it had my husband and I in tears. 11/10 would recommend

• Marilyn
    Marilyn M. Married on 08/31/2019

He was aby to capture the a special moment in a class way, love his professional style and work ethics.

He captured a special moment in our lives that I don't have words to express my gratitude and appreciation. It was emotional, tasteful and classy.
    Clarissa Married on 08/17/2019
    If I can I would give VBM Productions 10 stars! I wouldn't have asked for a better videographer! Melvin Cabrera did an outstanding job with our wedding video. He is very professional and did an exceptional work. Thank you for capturing the special moments from our fairy tale wedding.
    Jcv F. Married on 07/29/2019

Professional Videography

We, at JCV Freelance Photography have used VBM Productions as our preferred videographer for all our weddings. Melvin is not only highly qualified and talented, but he is very patient and meticulous and make a point of capturing your most precious moments all while being as “out of the way” as you can get. We highly recommend VBM for your next event.
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 06/06/2019

Best videographer!

I worked with Melvin and I need to just say, his work is beyond amazing! The highlight video he did for our wedding left me speechless and in tears, it was just so beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend him for a videographer. He is very professional and very patient and also very, very Kind!
  • LaSerne
    Laserne Married on 04/27/2019

Job Well Done

At first, we were skeptical of hiring a videographer for our wedding and not sure if it was really worth the money. From a referral, I contacted VBM Productions. I spoke to Melvin Cabrera who was very pleasant and professional. He answered all of our questions and went over all the details we needed to know. Let me just say we couldn’t be more happier with our choice. Weeks before our wedding, he made sure to follow up with us to go over every detail. It was such a pleasure to work with Melvin. He was attentive, accommodating, calm and patient. We’re extremely glad we invested in a videographer. Your wedding day go by so fast and it’s impossible to catch everything, but Melvin did just that! It is so amazing to be able to relive the best day ever whenever you want! We can’t wait to host our first wedding video view party with our family and friends. My husband and I highly recommend VBM Productions for all of your video needs, It’s worth every penny. Melvin is the absolute best!!! Thank you again!!!!!!
    Ryan C. Married on 10/21/2018

Absolutely amazing experience and results

I am very big with customer service and Melvin from VBM nailed it with keeping in contact as well as answering my questions at all hours. Not only did he do that he also helped us find our dj and photographer. We live across the country so it’s not easy planning a wedding. Melvin made it easier for me with his service. During the wedding him and his staff was very professional and even after the wedding he stayed in contact and the results of his work was beyond worth it. I’d recommend VBM to anyone trying to record your memories. Thank you for everything.
    Stephanie Married on 10/04/2018

Highly recommend!!!

We are so very happy with our wedding video and highlight! Melvin was a pleasure to work with and he captured our special day so beautifully! Highly recommend!!
    Angela Married on 09/02/2018

Professional and respectful

Melvin produced our wedding video. He exceeded our expectations. The video was beyond beautiful. He highlighted special moments. The video started with an aerial view of our venue, at first I didn’t know that it was our venue it was so amazing. Family members and friends were amazed how professional the video was. I would highly recommend VBM Production to anyone.
    Joyce Married on 04/20/2018
    Hiring Melvin from VBM Productions to cover our wedding was the best decision we made as he did not disappoint!
    We knew we wanted to have a visual memory of our special day, and that is exactly what we got with Melvin. The highlight video not only captured the best moments, but also the joy, love and laughter from our special day! Melvin was very professional, patient and above all detail oriented. So far the video has gotten raving reviews from our guests and we cant thank Melvin enough for doing such an OUTSTANDING JOB!

Christopher Married on 03/29/2018
    Our wedding video was amazing... we are so happy with the end result and would highly recommend their services!
    Erica Married on 07/14/2017
    We picked Melvin as our wedding Videographer and we couldn’t have made a better choice. He was very professional, great at communicating and was able to use a drone, which is something I really wanted. The video came out excellent and I’m glad he captured all the special moments to view for years to come.
    Jessica Married on 06/04/2017
    I am so pleased with the work Melvin has done for our weddding. He is both professional and talented. Our wedding video was stunning, whimsical and truly captured the essence of our big day. I am forever grateful to VBM productions for their work done to make our wedding day that much more special to us.
  • User2801210 2+ years ago
    I feel like I blinked and our wedding was over.. but because of Melvin and his assistant we can remember and hold every beautiful detail from our special day! They knew exactly where to be and what angle to catch it from! So professional and friendly.. amazing work. Thank you so much!!!
    Kia Married on 08/07/2016
    It was more than an honor to have had Melvin of VBM productions a part of my wedding package. His talent is beyond amazing. The photography/Videography was one of the greatest gifts we recieved for our wedding. The detail and editing in the video really shows that my FAIRYTALE WEDDING came true. We are forever grateful of your hard work.
    Kia&Jesus
    #Cinderella
    Estephanie Married on 06/14/2014
    VBM Productions did the videography at my wedding a little over two years ago. We had such a wonderful experience. Melvin, the videographer, was a pleasure to work with. His close attention to detail, timeliness, professionalism, and overall quality of work exceeded all of our expectations! Our wedding video and highlight reel were excellently edited and creatively produced. We love our video and still watch it on random occasions! VBM Productions is a great company and we are glad that they were able to perfectly capture the most wonderful day of our lives! Thank you!!
  • Steve
    Steve Married on 11/01/2013
    when you think about a top notch videographer, you think of VBM production. Melvin was very helpful and willing to do whatever it took to provide the great product. He also HasI traveled with me to different types of weddings. He has been a great assess the to my business!!
  • Y
    Yahaira Married on 06/15/2013
    If anything came out perfect in my wedding other than marrying the love of my life was that moment being captured. Melvin from VBM Productions is so professional and pays attention to detail. He makes sure you get exactly what you want. His talent on putting everything together will make you relive that moment all over again. I watch my wedding video and I always cry because those moments we're captured perfectly. He was truly a pleasure to work with.
    Kelly Married on 07/16/2011
    My husband and I had the blessing and opportunity to have had our wedding recorded by VBM Productions! Melvin was extremely professional, responsible, on time, and most of all the most amazing person. VBM Productions is the right choice for your wedding. Our wedding video to this day brings me to tears as he put together every single moment i wanted to remember for the rest of my life. We will be definitely hiring him for our 10 year vow renewal! My husband and i highly recommend them! Thanks again for the amazing and wonderful job!

-Kelly and Kenneth Garcia
    Janett Married on 09/15/2017
    Job well done! May Jehovah bless you for your patience and detailed work on this.
    You have captured an unforgettable moment in our lives. Thank you