Pomfret Center, CT 06259 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,550
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 22

About New England Creative

New England Creative is a wedding videography company based in Pomfret Center, Connecticut. The company specializes in documentary-style cinematography that captures your love story on one of the most special days of your life. Owner and Founder Matt Garza is committed not only to delivering an exceptional product, but to building relationships along the way. He prides himself in the long-lasting relationships and friendships he has built with his clients over the years. The videographers will work with you every step of the way, from an initial meeting and consultation to the delivery of a professional wedding film. New England Creative services Connecticut weddings and destinations weddings, providing a range of wedding videography services and packages to accommodate your needs.

New England Creative offers the best in wedding videography services. Services include:

• Highlight video

• Videos 6

10 Reviews for New England Creative

Kelly Bednarz · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Videography

I highly recommend New England Creative! Not only was Matt so easy to work with, but he is SO talented! We received so many compliments on our wedding teaser and video. We also loved our documentary edit, where we literally were able to relive our day. I was so happy with our decision to work with Matt, and couldn’t be more pleased with our videography!!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Brittany Cusson · Married on 10/27/2018

COMPLETELY Worth the Investment

When me and my husband (!!!) first got engaged, I knew there was only
    one thing I absolutely had to have for my wedding, and that was a videographer. I knew it would be an extra cost, but it was something I was willing to splurge on. Well... let me just say, it was COMPLETELY worth the investment! My husband and I could NOT be happier with our highlight film, and we have received sooooo many compliments from friends and family about how perfect our film is. Not only were Matt and his second shooter completely awesome day of the wedding, but they have given us something so special to relive our special day. We actually even ordered MORE footage because we couldn’t get enough! Matt is super awesome and I can promise you, if you decide to let New England Creative capture your day, you won’t be disappointed. THANK YOU, MATT! YOU ROCK!

Sent on 12/27/2018

New England Creative's reply:

Incredible guys...Thank you so much for these amazing words. We're so happy to have been part of your amazing day

Ariana Quinn · Married on 10/05/2018

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

There are not enough words to describe how great an experience we had with Matt. I knew I wanted a videographer from the start as most of my friends who didn’t have one told me they wished they had one. Matt made the entire process so easy for us both and truly made the decisions stress free. Anyone planning a wedding will know what a blessing that is! On actual day of our wedding, he really went out of his way to capture the most important parts but did it in a way that felt seamless and fit into our day perfectly. With all the images he got, he created a video for us that is truly incredible. I have received so many compliments on the editing, the style, and just the overall emotion he was able to evoke in five minutes. It is such a special encapsulation of the best day of our lives. We have watched it so many times and even contacted him for more footage because it is really just that amazing. Do yourself the favor of having a perfect representation of your day by hiring Matt, you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/31/2018

New England Creative FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,050.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,550.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive