4th Henry Productions

Ledyard, CT View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

4th Henry Productions is a multi-award winning production company with experience creating national television shows, concerts, commercials, weddings and more. We are dedicated to providing high-end, cinematic, professional video and photography services.

4th Henry Productions offers many wedding packages that will make the couple feel at ease throughout the whole process. The services provided include:

• Raw footage
  • 3-5 minute highlight video
  • Video available online
  • Bonus clips
  • One to two videographers
  • 15-20 minute featurette edit
  • All videos delivered via hard drive
  • 60-90 minute featurette film
  • Save-the-date teaser
  • Same day edit
  • DVDs
  • Documentary edit

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000

Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

• Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 10/26/2019

AMAZING!! You will not be disappointed

My Husband and I can not stop talking about our experience with the 4th Henry team!! Every single person we had contact with was knowledgeable and professional. We did both photo and video through them and I’m so happy we did. The three gentlemen that worked our wedding worked together seamlessly. They moved around each other and my venue without interruption. During the ceremony they seemed invisible but from what I have seen (only from a highlight video) they did not miss anything! They made the day very relaxing and fun. All were full of energy and had tons of ideas. They made my husband comfortable in front of the camera, which I thought was impossible. Family and friends that attended our wedding were also impressed with their work ethic that they vowed to use them when their day comes. Within a week of our wedding we had about 40 pictures to peek at, a boomerang video, and a highlight video!! We highly recommend 4th Henry to anyone interested in having video and photos of their special day to look back on for the rest of their lives. You will not be disappointed if you book with them! Oh yea, almost forgot, they gave us a framed 8x10 during dinner of a photo they had just taken! Thank you sooo much 4th Henry, we cant wait to see the rest!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 12/01/2018

Professional, easy going. Just the Best

My husband and I were so comfortable around Johnathan and his team they worked soo well with my photographer to get the best shots and really cared about getting really natural footage. I am absolutely thrilled we chose them and I can’t wait to see the videos. I’ve watched all of their work and I haven’t seen one yet that I don’t like. Don’t hesitate at all to call these guys!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding Video 9/8/18

I cannot brag on 4th Henry enough! Our wedding teaser/entire video is of course amazingly stunning. Everytime I watch it, it brings tears to my eyes and back to the day all over again. Working with them is like having family around. They brilliant ideas and professionalism they have is incredible. The questionnaire they send out before the wedding is so thorough and perfectly done so they cannot miss a beat on the day of. They made every effort to include all the major things I wanted in the video, even when I came up with them last minute. I will recommend 4th Henry again and again as the years go on! And I know we will be using them for our future events as well.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Team

Johnathan Ketelhut
Johnathan Ketelhut
Owner

Mr. 4th Henry himself, the man behind the camera and our fearless leader. A leader who not only leads but trusts his handpicked team to take the lead when needed. He is always open to constructive criticism and eager to hear new views and ideas for the business. Late nights, early mornings, this man never stops working, thinking and dreaming. He has one speed...hyperdrive!

Jenna Ketelhut
Jenna Ketelhut
Co-Owner

We call her..."The boss." With a team of 7 guys, we need a lady to keep us all in line. Jenna never thought she’d ever be attending weddings and making it a side biz, but when she did, she dove in head first. Particular, organized, and assertive in the way she runs this company, Jenna is a godsend. Every successful business has a Jenna running the show.

Luke Mackin
Luke Mackin
Lead Videographer / Photographer

A.K.A. the wizard. Luke is sometimes found jumping through fields, leaning over ledges, or literally floating in mid air. We never can quite understand how he does it, but Luke’s got an amazing gift at
making magic out of the simplest of
moments.

149 Meeting House Ln Ledyard, CT, 06339
Location of (4th Henry Productions)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding