4th Henry Productions Reviews

4th Henry Productions 6
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 12/01/2018

Professional, easy going. Just the Best

My husband and I were so comfortable around Johnathan and his team they worked soo well with my photographer to get the best shots and really cared about getting really natural footage. I am absolutely thrilled we chose them and I can’t wait to see the videos. I’ve watched all of their work and I haven’t seen one yet that I don’t like. Don’t hesitate at all to call these guys!

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding Video 9/8/18

I cannot brag on 4th Henry enough! Our wedding teaser/entire video is of course amazingly stunning. Everytime I watch it, it brings tears to my eyes and back to the day all over again. Working with them is like having family around. They brilliant ideas and professionalism they have is incredible. The questionnaire they send out before the wedding is so thorough and perfectly done so they cannot miss a beat on the day of. They made every effort to include all the major things I wanted in the video, even when I came up with them last minute. I will recommend 4th Henry again and again as the years go on! And I know we will be using them for our future events as well.

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2018

We can't stop watching our video!!

John was an absolute pleasure to work with. During the two weeks leading up to the wedding, every vendor wanted to have a final meeting. We had loved all of his work, but I was surprised when all John wanted was a one-page worksheet filled out. He assured me “don’t worry, video is easy.” He was absolutely right. It was such an amazing surprise to wake up the morning after our wedding to see our highlight video was already done! In 5 minutes, he captured our day perfectly. We cannot wait to see the documentary version!

Sent on 10/29/2018

4th Henry Productions's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! It was such a pleasure to capture your special day. You and Joe were so down to earth, and your venue was INCREDIBLE.

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

John is so incredibly talented that if you're lucky enough to book him, don't look back! He created the most stunning highlight reel within 24hrs of our wedding which allowed us to relive all the special moments of that day while on our honeymoon. His use of drones, slow motion, and ability to frame the most beautiful shots are unparalleled. We are thrilled with our highlight reel and full length video!

If you're on the fence about booking a videographer I can tell you this - the investment of working with 4th Henry Productions is worth every penny and more! John is the best!

Sent on 02/24/2018

4th Henry Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! Your wedding was so fun and gorgeous.

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2017

John was a pleasure to work with. He was super friendly and flexible when we wanted to adjust the package. On the day of our wedding he was nothing but professional and he captured everything beautifully!!

• Roxanne

Roxanne · Married on 09/09/2017

We hired 4th Henry Productions to record our wedding day, and we could not be happier that we did! When we first started planning our wedding day we were not sure if we wanted to have a videographer at all, but after watching some of the highlight videos done by 4th Henry Productions from past weddings we decided we needed to do so. John was reliable, efficient and produced an absolutely amazing highlight reel of our day. He managed to capture all the major moments we had hoped to have recorded within the time frame we established with him, and he even offered to add in video footage filmed by guests after he left. We also took advantage of 4th Henry Productions' drone option to take some aerial shots of our beautiful venue and our bridal party, which we cannot wait to see! Overall, John and 4th Henry Productions did not disappoint, they do excellent quality work! We highly recommend this company for your wedding videography needs!

• User7856783 · 1+ year ago

We had 4th Henry do a save the date video for us and knocked it out of the park. Very creative and professional to say the least. Highest of quality.

Ryan · Married on 09/08/2017

Wow! What an amazing experience. Not only is John a pleasure to work with, but his finished product is out of this world. We utilized his drone skills for our yacht cruise wedding reception.

• W

William · Married on 09/02/2017

BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS! John and his crew absolutely blew us away! We weren’t too sure about a videographer at the beginning of our wedding planning, however after seeing some of their work, there was no question. WE NEEDED THEM THEIR! They were not only super professional in dealing with us, our family and the venue, but they were so easy to work with and took away a lot of stress from the day! I’ll tell you, if you are reading this....you NEED John and his crew to capture your day. Even the moments you wouldn’t expect are captured with such beauty. And now we will be able to relive our day over and over! Some stills from the video are attached

4th Henry Productions 7
    4th Henry Productions 8
    4th Henry Productions 9
    4th Henry Productions 10
    4th Henry Productions 11
    4th Henry Productions 12

Jenna · Married on 07/15/2017

John was so great to work with! We knew we wanted him to be our videographer after we saw some of his videos on Facebook, so we contacted him and flew him in for our big day. He was very professional. Even when his drone got lost at the airport, he made every effort to get it back in time, and luckily he did! Our wedding video turned out even better than I could have imagined - it is definitely something we will cherish in the years to come!

Kayla · Married on 07/09/2017

John was amazing from 4th Henry Productions. He made my husband and I feel so comfortable. He individualized my video and asked me what the most important part of my wedding was that I wanted him to capture. That made me feel like he really cared. My video was alot longer than I anticipated so that was awesome! I highly recommend him!

Nikole · Married on 06/03/2017

Johnathan was extremely accommodating and open to any suggestions. He is professional and creative. I loved hiss visual interpretation of our big day. I would highly recommend him! Our teaser is still being talked about!

Jenna · Married on 05/20/2017

Its safe to say that 4th Henry Productions puts so much creativity and diversity into every wedding that he shoots. He truly knows how to capture the true magic of the event and let you relive those moments over and over again. There is no other company I would select for my wedding, its 4th Henry Productions without a doubt.

Giselle · Married on 05/20/2017

I cannot even begin to explain the love and joy I have when I watch the video you made!!! I cannot believe how lucky and fortunate I was to book johnathan so last minute! I could not have asked for a better video!! Our family thanks you both so much!!!

Victoria · Married on 05/05/2017

John is amazing!!! Captured every moment so beautifully, very professional and very easy to work with. We saw a 4 minute sneak peek video less than 24 hours after the wedding!! So great to work with, highly highly recommend!!!

Mandy · Married on 04/30/2017

John is Amazing! His work is beyond perfect! You would be a fool not hiring him! He will capture your day perfectly!

Trisha · Married on 11/26/2016

If your looking for an amazing videographer look no further! Johns work is incredible!!!! I cannot say enough great things! The quality of his work and the moments that were captured feel like we are re-living the best day of our lives over and over again. He has an eye for the perfect moments and we cannot thank him enough. He’s professional yet so easy to work with and we felt like we had another friend join us for our day!

Pamela · Married on 09/16/2016

Flexible. Fun. And EXCELLENT at what they do! 4th Henry Productions went the extra mile at every turn. Working alongside our still photographer and the music/DJ, we had a top notch team capturing my daughter's special day. We are forever grateful for the hard work, early arrival and late departure. Every moment was captured. We have relived it over and over. No matter where you are across the US, 4th Henry Productions would be my recommdation over and over for a wedding or any other special event!

Brinn · Married on 08/27/2016

John was the videographer at our wedding and we were so happy with the experience! He was very attentive and professional and the final product came out amazing! Very happy with his work and would highly recommend.

Stacie · Married on 08/13/2016

I could not be more happy with my video from 4th Henry Productions!! The day after the wedding, John posted our teaser. The teaser was so perfect, I completely forgot that he was still sending our full video. John captured all of our sweet moments and made my groom (who did not want a videographer) feel so comfortable and at ease. I watch my video and teaser constantly. So happy 4th Henry Production allows me to relive our wedding whenever I want!

Kelsey · Married on 06/25/2016

Couldn't have asked for anything better from John! I chose him because he offered more than anyone else! He worked with me to make sure that he captured everything I wanted and things I didn't even know I wanted at the time! Now I have videos so I can relive the day any time I want!

Stephanie · Married on 09/12/2015

John is AMAZING at what he does!!