HG Entertainment Reviews

HG Entertainment 7
  • Anthony

Anthony · Married on 07/21/2019

Harry Gambardella is the Best

This man played music that was fitting for all our guests, both young & old. He was entertaining and engaging and innovative! A master showman! He was very organized and tailored the music to fit our requests! He went above & beyond in making our wedding truly memorable!
    Guests remember a few things about great weddings: the quality of the food and the quality of the entertainment! With Harry Gambardella you only need to make sure the food is good because the music will be great!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    HG Entertainment 13
    HG Entertainment 14
    HG Entertainment 15

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this. It means the world to me! I was so happy to be a part of your day. I hope to see you again! Thank u. Harry

Avery · Married on 07/13/2019

Waters Edge Wedding

Harry was absolutely amazing throughout the entire wedding process. From our initial call to after the wedding I can honestly say Harry was such a pleasure to work with. He is so organized with his google docs that I knew even before the wedding day that everything was going to be flawless and he didn’t disappoint! He checked in with us prior to the wedding to just say hello and let us know he was thinking of us. During the wedding he did an amazing job of feeling out the crowd and knowing what music to play. He even provided us with a video of our dances and speeches which was soooo nice and great because we didn’t have a videographer. If you are thinking of hiring a DJ ... 100% hire Harry, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

HG Entertainment's reply:

Awww! What a great review! You were a joy to work with. Thank you so much for this. I appreciate it. All the best, Harry

Maria Darling · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

What can I even begin to say about HARRY! Harry is the type of person, you don't even need to meet in person before booking because his excitement, passion, and love for people comes through the phone. From the SECOND I booked with Harry, he was unbelievably supportive, answered every question I had, and made sure that I was 100% comfortable at all times. His organization and attentiveness to detail is extraordinary.

Harry - Is BEYOND reasonable with pricing - for as GOOD as he is, I was shocked at how affordable he was :)

The wedding itself was FLAWLESS because of Harry. He met with me at Panera (very sweet and personal) to plan last minute details and ensure that everything was up to my standards. The day of- everything was perfect. The songs were clear, on point, and exactly what I wanted. EVERYONE was dancing. He appealed to every age at my wedding - 25years old to 60+ years old. He takes requests, and knows exactly how to take charge of the wedding!

I have nothing but good things to say about Harry - If you don't book with him, you are making a mistake, and therefore missing out on an amazing experience ;)

Sent on 06/10/2019

HG Entertainment's reply:

Omg! Thank you for this review! I’m so happy to do what I love and meet great people like you. It’s the best job in the world. I hope we stay in touch. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for this!

All the best,

Phil · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome DJ

Harry took care of everything we wanted, from start to finish.... Great at keeping everyone involved, highly recommend him for your wedding, party, or function...

Sent on 06/09/2019

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this review!! You guys were great!! It’s was a fun day and I was happy you asked me to be a part of it! All the best! Harry

Carolyn · Married on 05/25/2019

The best dj!

Harry is the BEST DJ in CT!! We found Harry through our venue and had been told by them that he was excellent and that they loved working with him--a really great sign! His pre-wedding consultations with us were so thorough and we felt so at ease knowing that he was so prepared and attentive. On the actual day of our wedding Harry truly had everything with music handled. He flawlessly incorporated all of the songs we had picked for our ceremony and was an effortless MC at the reception. We had guests telling us they loved the selections of songs that he played and it was clear that he knew how to read a crowd and keep people entertained. Harry was flexible with all of our requests/schedule and truly such a nice guy! I would tell anyone getting married to book with Harry--thank you for everything!!

Sent on 06/16/2019

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you to the both of you for sending this to me! From the bottom of my heart I thank you! It was a fun time and I was happy to be a part of it. I wish you both nothing but the best of happiness!
    Sincerely,
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 05/24/2019

The best!!!

Harry is the best!!! He is so organized and quickly responds to any questions that you have. Harry made our wedding day so so special- everyone was on the dance floor and loved the photobooth- it was the best day!!! I Would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Christy Jachimowski · Married on 04/27/2019

Harry is the best!

I cannot imagine using any other DJ for our wedding. He came highly recommended by a friend and was just fantastic. He was not only responsive to any questions we had, but he checked in on us on a regular basis. I was so happy with all of the music he played and absolutely loved the photo booth which was a big hit with all of our the guests!

Sent on 07/04/2019
    HG Entertainment 16

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this review. It makes me so happy to know I’ve helped make someone’s life just a little better. Thank you!!!!
  • Danielle

Danielle Sweeney · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing experience

Harry was absolutely amazing! I loved the google doc that he sent us to fill out. It was very thorough and he sent it to us way in advanced so we could fill it out little by little. 2 weeks before the wedding we went over everything together and the wedding ran very smoothly. We had the option to meet in person or go over the google doc on the phone. My husband and I have conflicting schedules so the phone option worked well for us. Harry was very flexible and very easy to get ahold of. I 100% recommend him for anyone needing a DJ.

Sent on 04/23/2019
    HG Entertainment 17
    HG Entertainment 18
    HG Entertainment 19

HG Entertainment's reply:

You two (and your families) were wonderful. I loved working with you. Your wedding was so much fun!! Thank you for being so nice. I will always remember you both. THANK YOU for hiring me.

All the best,
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 02/09/2019

He did it all! DJ MC Photobooth and Uplighting

Harry did a lot! He did had the music perfect for the ceremony, he mc'd, he dj'd, he did the lighting he did the photobooth (with the help of an assistant) but man was he a great one stop shop! He spent time to go through the options of the photobooth print outs before the wedding, he texted me about our song choices and was great at mc ing. Really friendly guy I feel bad because the day of I was so busy I barely got to talk to him but thank you I really appreciate all the hard work!!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Jm F · Married on 01/05/2019

Awesome , funny , engaging

Harry provided a wonderful photo booth for my daughters 30th birthday party
    The guests had an outstanding time
    We have used Harry for 3 events and would use him in future celebrations.

Sent on 01/19/2019

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much!! This review means the world to me. Thank you so much for letting me be part of your family for the day. Hope to see you again soon. Thank you Harry

Breanna Rygiel · Married on 11/17/2018

Magical night

Harry Gambardella dj’d my moms 65th birthday party and he was amazing! He was fun, funny, got the whole crowd involved whether it was singing from their tables or on the dance floor. His photo booth was a huge hit. He came highly recommended to me and I would gladly pass on that recommendation to anyone looking for a professional dj to make their special event over the top!

Sent on 12/02/2018

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this! I had such a fun time too. Your family and friends were so nice to me. Thank you for hiring me!
  • Christina

Christina Sjogren · Married on 11/16/2018

Best wedding dj

Harry is an amazing guy! He has a great personality and is very professional and easy to work with. We hired him for our 70 person wedding and everyone had a great time. The glow stick bracelets were a hit! He had a great selection of songs and honored every request I asked of him. He also knew when not to hand the mic over to certain people or play songs that wouldn't be appropriate and had polite excuses for the guests. He truly is a great man and I hope that more people get the pleasure of working with him!

Sent on 11/18/2018

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this review. It was an honor to be selected by both of you. I will miss you. Stay in touch! Harry

Kelley · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing!!!

My guests can’t stop talking how much they loved the music and the flow! Every single guest was up dancing!

Sent on 11/25/2018

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! I’m so happy you hired me. It was my honor. You and your guests were so nice. And, treated me like family.
  • Lori

Lori O'brien · Married on 11/02/2018

Simply the best!

Simply put....Harry was AWESOME!!! From the minute we hired him to the very end of the wedding, he was the best. Harry made me feel at ease with every aspect of the wedding. Our guests LOVED him!! We received SO many compliments about him. The dance floor was NEVER empty. He had pretty much everyone dancing the whole night. He helped make our wedding a huge success!!! SIMPLY THE BEST!! Love, Lori and Bill O'Brien

Sent on 11/16/2018

HG Entertainment's reply:

You rock! I really really appreciate you hiring me. I had a great time. You and your family were awesome. Thank you, Harry

Elisa Ciampa · Married on 10/28/2018

Best Wedding DJ

Harry was great and the perfect match for our wedding day. Not only is he the nicest guy every but he's an amazing DJ who rolls with the punches and is there for you throughout your whole planning process. He was really flexible when we made some song changes last minute and helped us through everything. He also checks in with you throughout the wedding day, which is awesome. He's very good about song requests and skipping songs if that's not your thing. Honestly, look no further. Once you chat with him, you'll see.

Sent on 11/08/2018

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for ths review! I really appreciate you taking the time to fill this out. Have a safe and happy holiday. Harry

Abigail · Married on 10/26/2018

Great to work with!

Harry was truly wonderful to work with. He was very attentive and responded to any message or email I sent within an hour. He helped answer any question I had about the process and was very professional and nice. Everyone enjoyed the music and had a lot of fun with the photo booth.

Sent on 12/30/2018

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this review. It means the world to me!!! Have a safe and happy holiday. Harry
  • Edward

Edward Vidou · Married on 10/21/2018

Look no further, you need harry g!

Choosing a DJ for your big day can be difficult because you can't look at a portfolio full of photos or have a trial run like you can with hair and makeup. But you don't need to look any further than Harry from HG Entertainment. We had one phone call with him and we knew we needed to book him for our wedding! His personality, professionalism and experience level are unmatched by any other wedding DJ out there, and it truly shows in every bit of planning and his performance on your big day. His outline for planning your music is easy to use and you can fill it out on your own time as you think of exactly what songs you want for each and every part of your wedding. We had Harry DJ both our ceremony and reception, and couldn't be happier with his performance. He was incredibly helpful with the planning process, very patient with us as we took our time with picking songs and provided perfect recommendations when we had trouble filling a couple of the blanks. On the day of our wedding he showed up early, set up with plenty of time to spare and even did sound checks with the Officiant before any guests arrived to the ceremony. Each and every song we picked was played exactly on cue, transitioned smoothly and at a large venue like ours he managed to keep the volume perfectly even throughout the entire area. We had a couple unexpected things happen during our reception and Harry kept right up with the punches. His ability to adapt and be flexible with us while we delayed things was not only greatly appreciated, but also flawless. During our wedding, Harry was also our master of ceremonies, and kept the evening moving along by corralling the wedding party and guests to where they needed to be, and made sure everybody always knew when and where they had to be and what they had to do next, which took all of that stress off of us and allowed us to enjoy our evening. We highly recommend Harry for your wedding or special event! His superior communication skills, professionalism at all times, and commitment to making sure your big day is perfect.

Sent on 12/14/2018

HG Entertainment's reply:

Love this! Thank you SOOOOO much!!! I was just happy to have been chosen by you. There are so many DJ's out there nowadays. So, I've very lucky that you trusted me.

Mikayla Riskin · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect for the Picky Couple!

Music means everything to me and my husband; this was the most important part of our day and we were looking for a DJ who understood this and would play the exact songs that we wanted instead of the typical wedding songs that are typically played at every wedding. We liked Harry since our very first meeting and knew that he was the right choice. Not only did Harry let us choose our important songs (first dance, cake cutting, etc.), but we also were so specific about all of the songs that would be played during cocktail hour, dinner, and on the dance floor. Harry was extremely professional, likable, and not "cheesy" at all! We also used the Laugh Pod, which was a HUGE hit! Everybody absolutely loved this and went home with a photo strip. Thank you Harry for being such an important part of our special day!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    HG Entertainment 20

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much!! I really appreciate this. Thank you for hiring me! It was my honor. You were awesome to work with. Thank you,

Carollynn · Married on 09/30/2018

Harry was excellent! He put together a google doc before the event with. Timeline and all the possible things I might want to do at the wedding. He allowed me to pick and choose what I would like to do and offered suggestions. He made choosing songs for important parts easy. Harry would respond to questions super quickly and was enthusiastic. He set up speakers both inside and outside the venue so guests could hear announcements and the music from all locations. Hands down the best dj.

Sent on 10/12/2018

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this review. I really appreciate it. It means the world to me that you wrote it. Have a safe and happy holiday. Thank you, Harry

Rob · Married on 09/15/2018

Harry is hands down the best DJ you could ask for. He is professional every step of the way and provides an amazing experience! Look no further!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Jillian · Married on 09/01/2018

Harry was great throughout our whole wedding planning process. He helped us with the day of timeline and gave recommendations when we needed it. He also stayed in touch and reached out to us which I thought was very important because some of our other vendors we barely heard from until a few weeks before the wedding. He was funny, gave great advice and the photo booth was a perfect add on to our night. Throughout the ceremony and the reception, Harry had everything perfectly timed and we couldn’t of asked for a better night. Definitely have Harry as your DJ!

Sent on 09/15/2018

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for taking the time to write this review. It means the world to me. Thank you for the honor of trusting me with your event. All I want is for my clients to be delighted! All the best, Harry
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/27/2018

It was pretty much a given that we were going to use Harry as our wedding DJ after the amazing job he did with my new sister-in-law’s wedding a few years ago, but my expectations (based on the stories I have heard about that wedding) were completely exceeded!

As we worked our way through the wedding planning process, Harry provided us with a very detailed questionnaire that would help him plan out the evening. It covered everything we could possibly think of, and then plenty more details we never would have even considered! We were able to edit that Doc whenever the urge struck, and Harry would keep himself updated on even the smallest changes. We met with Harry a few weeks before the wedding to go over details and he was just great!

The day of the wedding, he showed up early to make sure he was set up well in advance. Not only did he do a beautiful job with the ceremony music, but as we were taking formals, he even snapped a few pictures for us! Talk about going above and beyond!

One of my biggest hopes for our wedding reception was to have a full dance floor, and Harry delivered! He initiated games such as “Which table can sing the loudest to this song” and gave out glowsticks to the winners. He had a great mix of music, took suggestions from our guests, and even helped us with things (such as uplighting changes) that didn’t even have to do with the music! He made the night so much fun, and we got so many compliments on how great our DJ was!

I would strongly recommend Harry to anyone! He made our wedding so fun and went above and beyond in multiple ways!

Sent on 08/14/2018

HG Entertainment's reply:

Love you guys! What a fantastic review. I’m so happy that I was able to make your wedding everything you dreamed possible. Thank you so much for hiring me! Harry

Cailene · Married on 07/19/2018

Harry was amazing!!! He was so
    Easy to communicate with and got back to me immediately every time. He truly cares about his clients and wants nothing more than to go absolve and beyond, and he absolutely did . He was a great DJ and MC for our wedding .

Sent on 08/03/2018

BRIAN · event on 07/12/2018

Very professional and helpful for our parents 50th wedding anniversary.

Sent on 07/27/2018

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this! Your family and friends were so nice. Thank you!

Allyson · event on 06/30/2018

could not have been better....

Sent on 07/15/2018