HG Entertainment Reviews

249 | Meriden, CT

249 Reviews for HG Entertainment

Edward Pawlik · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Harry is awesome!

We were looking for a "THING" to make our booth stand out, came across Harry and his photo booth. It made a perfect fit and was priced right, as an added benefit Harry comes to setup, dismantle and is there the entire time to take pictures. We will use Harry at our next event!

Sent on 11/16/2019

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a fun day. You are a great group. Many people knew you and liked you. Which made my job easier. They seemed to have the most fun at your booth. Thank you again!
  • Lisa

Lisa Laplant · Getting married on 02/08/2021

Fantastic DJ

Harry was the DJ at our wedding on August 14, 2020. He was absolutely amazing. We had to reschedule our wedding twice due to COVID and he was accommodating and helpful. He went above and beyond, was always in touch with us and made sure everything was perfect on his end. He showed up much earlier then expected to make sure everything was setup correctly. Harry is amazingly organized and responds within hours if not sooner when I have contacted him. If you are looking for a DJ, look no further. Thank you so much Harry for helping make our wedding perfect. Lisa & Jim

Sent on 08/28/2020

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this! You were wonderful to work with. What a great group of family and friends you have too.

Andrew Breckel · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Congratulations - you've found your DJ!

Harry was incredible throughout the wedding process. From the introduction call through to the end of the reception, Harry was professional, caring, responsible, and devoted to making our wedding day wonderful. And he executed splendidly- weeks after, we still were receiving rave reviews about our DJ.

Harry provides a spreadsheet which makes it very easy to take the time to plan out various aspects of your wedding (and to flexibly make changes, too!). With his help and attentiveness, we felt confident that all of the particulars in the spreadsheet would run according to plan. And they did!

In summary, if you want the music and DJing aspects of your wedding to be excellent and stress-free, working with Harry is the way to go.

Andrew,
    Thank you so so much for this! I so appreciate it. You were both a pleasure to work with. It was an honor to have been chosen by you and I will never forget it. Thank you so much!
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Bischoff · Getting married on 10/16/2020

Awesome experience with Harry!

We hired Harry for our wedding of about 150 people. Harry was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was so easy to work with & was very responsive, he ensured that our wedding timeline would run smoothly and he delivered on that promise! He had an amazing selection of songs and honored every request we wanted. He had everyone up on the dance floor dancing their hearts away the whole night. He was absolutely perfect! I 100% recommend HG Entertainment for your wedding or other DJ needs! Thank you Harry

Sent on 01/21/2020

HG Entertainment's reply:

Omg! Thank you so so much for this review. I could feel the love in the room. And, was so happy to be a part of it. You are both wonderful for each other and deserve all the happiness the world has to give you. Thank you for hiring me.
  • Joann

Joann Depass · Getting married on 10/04/2020

Highly Recommend

Used them several times. They are always professional and accommodating.

Sent on 04/10/2020

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much! You are the best. I so appreciate this! If we can ever help you I’m the future do not hesitate to reach out.
  • Rachel

Rachel Traub · Married on 09/09/2020

A Highlight of Our Day

Working with Harry and HG Entertainment was one of the easiest and best decisions we made about our wedding. He was thorough and kind and genuine, which made planning a breeze and the day of incredibly special. He can change plans on the drop of a hat and makes sure that your happiness is the #1 priority of your wedding day. I've already recommended him to a friend!! You will not regret it.

Sent on 10/29/2019

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this review. You and Harrison were awesome to work with. Your family and friends were great. They made ME look good. ha ha. It was my pleasure to have been chosen by you. I'm so delighted that I made your day good!

Doreen Cusmano · Married on 08/15/2020

Danielle & Jimmy wedding 8/15/20

Harry was awesome. Thank you so much for everything. He was always in touch and always responded very quickly to any questions we had.
    He was the first to set up and the last to leave!! He went above and beyond to play all songs that were requested.. Also the laugh pod is a must.
    Thanks again for making it the best day ever for our daughter and son in law.

Joe and Doreen

Sent on 09/06/2020

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this review. It was an honor to be chosen to work with you and your family. Your guests were amazing. It was a great night. I had a lot of fun. Thank you again. I wish you all the best. Harry
  • Kathy

Kathy Petrillo · Married on 07/03/2020

Harry is the BEST!!!

Harry is the best DJ ever! He is super easy to work with -- immediately responsive and helpful -- he made the whole experience comfortable and fun. Everyone at the wedding raved about him! Everyone danced all night! He knew just what to do to keep the night moving in a fun and fantastic direction! We had NO worries at all with him in charge! The photo booth was a blast too -- over 500 GREAT pictures!

Sent on 03/21/2020

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much to this. It means the world to me that I’ve made you so happy. Thank you did hiring me! I wish you all the best. Please stay in touch!
  • Lauren

Lauren Murphy · Married on 06/27/2020

Excellent DJ

HG entertainment is outstanding. Harry Gambardelli has a great personality and his music is perfect. He was extremely easy to deal with. He can read the crowd and respond accordingly, for example, with our group he eliminated some of the questions on a game that he instinctively knew would not be appreciated. He keeps the party moving and keeps the crowd happy. We HIGHLY recommend HG entertainment after using him for our son’s wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Kirsten

Kirsten Owens · Married on 05/08/2020

Perfect dj!

Harry was simply awesome. He did a great job all the way around and always went the extra mile to make our day perfect. He didn't just "play our music" - he managed our wedding down to the minute and made sure we didn't have to think about a single thing. I do event planning for work and I know a professional when I meet one. You're missing out if you don't hire Harry. Ps. His prices are totally reasonable.

Sent on 01/14/2020

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this review! It means the world to me. I'm so happy you and Stephen hired me for your wedding at Water's Edge. Your happiness means the world to me. Thank you again! Harry
  • Caitlin

Caitlin O'donnell · Married on 02/09/2020

Unparalleled Attention to Detail

Harry made sure that every detail was covered and made us feel that nothing could possibly go wrong with him in our corner for our special day! He is truly a master of his craft and ensured we were always on the same page.

Sent on 11/14/2019

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this review. It’s always great to hear that I’ve made someone happy. That’s really my only goal. Which makes running a business that much easier. Thank you so much for hiring me. I wish you both the best of luck and happiness.
  • Kyle

Kyle Leigh Geisen · Married on 01/19/2020

Goyette Wedding

My Husband and I couldn't have been more pleased with Harry! Our wedding was an absolute dream that went off without a hitch, and I know for a fact Harry was a big part off that! I felt zero stress with Harry as our DJ... Every song I requested was played all my guests had a wonderful time and he even accomidated all our specialty requests perfectly! Thank you so much Harry! We will recommended HG entertainment always!!

Sent on 02/03/2020

HG Entertainment's reply:

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THIS REVEIEW! You've made my day. I could not be happier. I loved working with you both. Your guests were awesome. I mean this from the bottom of my heart! I will always remember you two! Thank you again! Harry

Megan Gilstrap · Married on 12/15/2019

Absolutely Perfect in Every thing he does!

Harry was an amazing DJ! He worked with me in every way possible. My dad's sick and things needed to be flexible. He's very friendly and personable. He worked with my father-in-law on a video he wanted to share. Extremely organized and always respondsn to all questions. So happy he was at our wedding!

Sent on 12/30/2019

HG Entertainment's reply:

Omg! Thank you for this review. I’m just happy that you asked me to be your dj. There are so many choices out there. I’m glad to be a part of your family for the day! Thank you thank you!

Victoria · Married on 11/15/2019

Best dj and a great price!

Harry was the best choice for our wedding- so detailed and really took care of everything for us. Which as a bride who didn’t have a preference or the desire to make all the decisions- it was perfect. 11 out of 10 will definitely use him again if I have any future dj needs

HG Entertainment's reply:

You are WONDERFUL! Thank you for this. I so appreciate it. I will never forget you two. I can't wait to have pizza with you both when you ever get back to the area.

Karen Custy · Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding DJ

BEST DJ EVER!!! Easy to work with! Every one was in the dance floor!

Sent on 11/24/2019

HG Entertainment's reply:

What a fun time! Omg. Thank you. I was loving it. So glad I could help make your day special! All the best, Harry

Chris · Married on 10/26/2019

Harry was a pleasure to work with.

Planning a wedding is overwhelming. You want to know that the event will go smoothly and that your guests will have fun. I was comfortable with harry from the first moment we spoke. The event was great and we all had a blast!

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much! This means the world to me. I really appreciate all your kind words. You were both a joy to work with. Thank you for having trust in me.

• Jeff

Jeff D'amato · Married on 10/20/2019

Very good and very professional

I had so many compliments about you. I even believe someone took your information to hire you for their wedding.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Jeff,
    Thank you so much for this. I tried my hardest to make sure you had a great wedding. You are both so nice. And, your family and friends treated me so well. It was my honor to have been chosen by you. Thank you again!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Matava · Married on 10/12/2019

Phenomenal

Harry was the most professional experienced dj we could have ever found! He was on top of everything from our very first meeting down to the day we were married. He has such a great personality and was a pleasure to work with. Our guests raved about our wedding and the music and how much fun they had and it was in a huge part because of harry. Our photo booth was such a hit and the props were awesome. I couldn’t be happier with his services!! Highly recommend!
    -The Matava’s

Sent on 10/30/2019

HG Entertainment's reply:

OMG! Thank you so much for this. These are the words that keep me motivated to do the best I can for everyone that hires me. It's so rewarding. Thank you so so much!
  • Amanda

Amanda Therrien · Married on 09/13/2019

Still in wedding bliss!

Hiring Harry was the best and easiest decision I made for our wedding. He is extremely patient (even when you change your mind a few times), knowledgeable ( he’s so helpful in creating a timeline for your wedding and giving you helpful hints along the way), organized ( speaking of timeline he makes a whole document for you in a very easy to follow format!) and most of all selfless ( he wants you to have the best wedding and will everything in his power to make it that way!!!). Our wedding was magical thanks to Harry! We wanted to walk out during our introduction to a very specific part of a song that meant so much to us and he nailed it. I felt like I was waking out on a cloud, it was so perfect. He played all the right songs at the right times. Hire him, you won’t regret it.

Thank you so so much Harry!
    Truly,
    The Therrien’s

Sent on 09/27/2019

HG Entertainment's reply:

OMG! Thank you for this review. You literally brought tears of happiness to my eyes for this. It was MY pleasure to be a part of your day. I was so happy you chose me and just wanted to give you the best wedding I could. Thank you! Harry

Bonnie Carroll · Married on 08/31/2019

We used Harry for our photo booth for our wedding on 8/31/2019

First of all Harry is a true professional, he really takes his time to make sure everything is what you are looking to achieve. His booth is unique and the post cards were a big hit with our guests. Harry took the time to create a template to pull the whole wedding theme together. He was creative, professional, timely, patient and a really nice and fun guy too. Thanks again Harry we will be referring you to our friends and family.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Hi Bonnie,
    Thank you so so much for this review! Thank you for taking the time to write it. Your family and friends were awesome. It was my honor to have been hired by you both. Thank you!!!

Victoria · Married on 08/24/2019

Helpful, responsive, dedicated

Harry was our DJ at our wedding last August and we are so happy we picked him. We were awfully picky about a lot of things and Harry came through on all of them. Just to name a few... we picked a mother-son dance that was from an artist who doesn't sell single songs. So after texting Harry, he went ahead and got bought the whole album just so he could play that one song for us. He didn't ask for any reimbursement (we did anyway, though) and was just all around awesome about it. Additionally, as someone who worked at a wedding venue for 6 years in my teens, I was very particular about what music NOT to play. Basically no "wedding classics" like sweet caroline, shout, etc... even with these limitations on him, Harry played an awesome set. Our guests loved him. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

HG Entertainment's reply:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this review! It means the world to me! I appreciate this! You are both fantastic! I wish you all the best.
    Sincerely,
  • Deric

Deric Clarke · Married on 08/03/2019

In A Pinch!

My original DJ was a friend that cancelled a week before the wedding because he screwed up his schedule and couldn’t make it. I was in a state of panic with only 7 days to the wedding and no DJ. I was in a pinch! I came across Harry’s number and he came highly recommended as his website and Facebook account looked very professional as well as himself and the equipment he uses. The short of it is that Harry pulled through for my wife and me supplying entertainment by showing his compassion to the situation and booking us last minute! Thank you Harry! Sandra and I love you!

Sent on 08/31/2019

HG Entertainment's reply:

It was my pleasure! I’m so happy you called me. Everything was great. I was so happy to be a part of your day! Thank you again. Harry
  • Anthony

Anthony · Married on 07/21/2019

Harry Gambardella is the Best

This man played music that was fitting for all our guests, both young & old. He was entertaining and engaging and innovative! A master showman! He was very organized and tailored the music to fit our requests! He went above & beyond in making our wedding truly memorable!
    Guests remember a few things about great weddings: the quality of the food and the quality of the entertainment! With Harry Gambardella you only need to make sure the food is good because the music will be great!

Sent on 07/23/2019

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this. It means the world to me! I was so happy to be a part of your day. I hope to see you again! Thank u. Harry

Anthony Amato · Married on 07/21/2019

A MasterShowMan

Harry took our wedding celebration to a higher level because of his engaging personality and his inclusion of all our guests in to the party & the dance floor

Sent on 09/19/2019

HG Entertainment's reply:

I will never forget you two. I loved being a part of your day! I had a great time. Thank you so so much!

Avery · Married on 07/13/2019

Waters Edge Wedding

Harry was absolutely amazing throughout the entire wedding process. From our initial call to after the wedding I can honestly say Harry was such a pleasure to work with. He is so organized with his google docs that I knew even before the wedding day that everything was going to be flawless and he didn’t disappoint! He checked in with us prior to the wedding to just say hello and let us know he was thinking of us. During the wedding he did an amazing job of feeling out the crowd and knowing what music to play. He even provided us with a video of our dances and speeches which was soooo nice and great because we didn’t have a videographer. If you are thinking of hiring a DJ ... 100% hire Harry, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

HG Entertainment's reply:

Awww! What a great review! You were a joy to work with. Thank you so much for this. I appreciate it. All the best, Harry