HG Entertainment Reviews

HG Entertainment 1
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 02/09/2019

He did it all! DJ MC Photobooth and Uplighting

Harry did a lot! He did had the music perfect for the ceremony, he mc'd, he dj'd, he did the lighting he did the photobooth (with the help of an assistant) but man was he a great one stop shop! He spent time to go through the options of the photobooth print outs before the wedding, he texted me about our song choices and was great at mc ing. Really friendly guy I feel bad because the day of I was so busy I barely got to talk to him but thank you I really appreciate all the hard work!!

Jm F · Married on 01/05/2019

Awesome , funny , engaging

Harry provided a wonderful photo booth for my daughters 30th birthday party
    The guests had an outstanding time
    We have used Harry for 3 events and would use him in future celebrations.

Sent on 01/19/2019

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much!! This review means the world to me. Thank you so much for letting me be part of your family for the day. Hope to see you again soon. Thank you Harry

Breanna Rygiel · Married on 11/17/2018

Magical night

Harry Gambardella dj’d my moms 65th birthday party and he was amazing! He was fun, funny, got the whole crowd involved whether it was singing from their tables or on the dance floor. His photo booth was a huge hit. He came highly recommended to me and I would gladly pass on that recommendation to anyone looking for a professional dj to make their special event over the top!

Sent on 12/02/2018

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this! I had such a fun time too. Your family and friends were so nice to me. Thank you for hiring me!
  • Christina

Christina Sjogren · Married on 11/16/2018

Best wedding dj

Harry is an amazing guy! He has a great personality and is very professional and easy to work with. We hired him for our 70 person wedding and everyone had a great time. The glow stick bracelets were a hit! He had a great selection of songs and honored every request I asked of him. He also knew when not to hand the mic over to certain people or play songs that wouldn't be appropriate and had polite excuses for the guests. He truly is a great man and I hope that more people get the pleasure of working with him!

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this review. It was an honor to be selected by both of you. I will miss you. Stay in touch! Harry

Kelley · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing!!!

My guests can’t stop talking how much they loved the music and the flow! Every single guest was up dancing!

Sent on 11/25/2018

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! I’m so happy you hired me. It was my honor. You and your guests were so nice. And, treated me like family.
  • Lori

Lori O'brien · Married on 11/02/2018

Simply the best!

Simply put....Harry was AWESOME!!! From the minute we hired him to the very end of the wedding, he was the best. Harry made me feel at ease with every aspect of the wedding. Our guests LOVED him!! We received SO many compliments about him. The dance floor was NEVER empty. He had pretty much everyone dancing the whole night. He helped make our wedding a huge success!!! SIMPLY THE BEST!! Love, Lori and Bill O'Brien

HG Entertainment's reply:

You rock! I really really appreciate you hiring me. I had a great time. You and your family were awesome. Thank you, Harry

Elisa Ciampa · Married on 10/28/2018

Best Wedding DJ

Harry was great and the perfect match for our wedding day. Not only is he the nicest guy every but he's an amazing DJ who rolls with the punches and is there for you throughout your whole planning process. He was really flexible when we made some song changes last minute and helped us through everything. He also checks in with you throughout the wedding day, which is awesome. He's very good about song requests and skipping songs if that's not your thing. Honestly, look no further. Once you chat with him, you'll see.

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for ths review! I really appreciate you taking the time to fill this out. Have a safe and happy holiday. Harry

Abigail · Married on 10/26/2018

Great to work with!

Harry was truly wonderful to work with. He was very attentive and responded to any message or email I sent within an hour. He helped answer any question I had about the process and was very professional and nice. Everyone enjoyed the music and had a lot of fun with the photo booth.

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this review. It means the world to me!!! Have a safe and happy holiday. Harry
  • Edward

Edward Vidou · Married on 10/21/2018

Look no further, you need harry g!

Choosing a DJ for your big day can be difficult because you can't look at a portfolio full of photos or have a trial run like you can with hair and makeup. But you don't need to look any further than Harry from HG Entertainment. We had one phone call with him and we knew we needed to book him for our wedding! His personality, professionalism and experience level are unmatched by any other wedding DJ out there, and it truly shows in every bit of planning and his performance on your big day. His outline for planning your music is easy to use and you can fill it out on your own time as you think of exactly what songs you want for each and every part of your wedding. We had Harry DJ both our ceremony and reception, and couldn't be happier with his performance. He was incredibly helpful with the planning process, very patient with us as we took our time with picking songs and provided perfect recommendations when we had trouble filling a couple of the blanks. On the day of our wedding he showed up early, set up with plenty of time to spare and even did sound checks with the Officiant before any guests arrived to the ceremony. Each and every song we picked was played exactly on cue, transitioned smoothly and at a large venue like ours he managed to keep the volume perfectly even throughout the entire area. We had a couple unexpected things happen during our reception and Harry kept right up with the punches. His ability to adapt and be flexible with us while we delayed things was not only greatly appreciated, but also flawless. During our wedding, Harry was also our master of ceremonies, and kept the evening moving along by corralling the wedding party and guests to where they needed to be, and made sure everybody always knew when and where they had to be and what they had to do next, which took all of that stress off of us and allowed us to enjoy our evening. We highly recommend Harry for your wedding or special event! His superior communication skills, professionalism at all times, and commitment to making sure your big day is perfect.

Sent on 12/14/2018

HG Entertainment's reply:

Love this! Thank you SOOOOO much!!! I was just happy to have been chosen by you. There are so many DJ's out there nowadays. So, I've very lucky that you trusted me.

Mikayla Riskin · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect for the Picky Couple!

Music means everything to me and my husband; this was the most important part of our day and we were looking for a DJ who understood this and would play the exact songs that we wanted instead of the typical wedding songs that are typically played at every wedding. We liked Harry since our very first meeting and knew that he was the right choice. Not only did Harry let us choose our important songs (first dance, cake cutting, etc.), but we also were so specific about all of the songs that would be played during cocktail hour, dinner, and on the dance floor. Harry was extremely professional, likable, and not "cheesy" at all! We also used the Laugh Pod, which was a HUGE hit! Everybody absolutely loved this and went home with a photo strip. Thank you Harry for being such an important part of our special day!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    HG Entertainment 2

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much!! I really appreciate this. Thank you for hiring me! It was my honor. You were awesome to work with. Thank you,
    Harry

Carollynn · Married on 09/30/2018

Harry was excellent! He put together a google doc before the event with. Timeline and all the possible things I might want to do at the wedding. He allowed me to pick and choose what I would like to do and offered suggestions. He made choosing songs for important parts easy. Harry would respond to questions super quickly and was enthusiastic. He set up speakers both inside and outside the venue so guests could hear announcements and the music from all locations. Hands down the best dj.

Nicole · event on: 12/15/2017

Harry was such a pleasure to work with! From the start he was so helpful with providing information, suggestions, and answers to any of our questions. He was all set up and ready to go before any of our guests arrived, and everyone keeps talking about how much they loved the photobooth. We definitely will be using Harry again in the future for more events!

HG Entertainment's reply:

Awwwwwww. Thank you so so much for this review. I really appreciate it. It means the world to me that you wrote it. Have a safe and happy holiday. Thank you, Harry

Rob · Married on 09/15/2018

Harry is hands down the best DJ you could ask for. He is professional every step of the way and provides an amazing experience! Look no further!

Jillian · Married on 09/01/2018

Harry was great throughout our whole wedding planning process. He helped us with the day of timeline and gave recommendations when we needed it. He also stayed in touch and reached out to us which I thought was very important because some of our other vendors we barely heard from until a few weeks before the wedding. He was funny, gave great advice and the photo booth was a perfect add on to our night. Throughout the ceremony and the reception, Harry had everything perfectly timed and we couldn’t of asked for a better night. Definitely have Harry as your DJ!

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for taking the time to write this review. It means the world to me. Thank you for the honor of trusting me with your event. All I want is for my clients to be delighted! All the best, Harry

Melissa · Married on 07/27/2018

It was pretty much a given that we were going to use Harry as our wedding DJ after the amazing job he did with my new sister-in-law’s wedding a few years ago, but my expectations (based on the stories I have heard about that wedding) were completely exceeded!

As we worked our way through the wedding planning process, Harry provided us with a very detailed questionnaire that would help him plan out the evening. It covered everything we could possibly think of, and then plenty more details we never would have even considered! We were able to edit that Doc whenever the urge struck, and Harry would keep himself updated on even the smallest changes. We met with Harry a few weeks before the wedding to go over details and he was just great!

The day of the wedding, he showed up early to make sure he was set up well in advance. Not only did he do a beautiful job with the ceremony music, but as we were taking formals, he even snapped a few pictures for us! Talk about going above and beyond!

One of my biggest hopes for our wedding reception was to have a full dance floor, and Harry delivered! He initiated games such as “Which table can sing the loudest to this song” and gave out glowsticks to the winners. He had a great mix of music, took suggestions from our guests, and even helped us with things (such as uplighting changes) that didn’t even have to do with the music! He made the night so much fun, and we got so many compliments on how great our DJ was!

I would strongly recommend Harry to anyone! He made our wedding so fun and went above and beyond in multiple ways!

Sent on 08/14/2018

HG Entertainment's reply:

Love you guys! What a fantastic review. I’m so happy that I was able to make your wedding everything you dreamed possible. Thank you so much for hiring me! Harry

Cailene · Married on 07/19/2018

Harry was amazing!!! He was so
    Easy to communicate with and got back to me immediately every time. He truly cares about his clients and wants nothing more than to go absolve and beyond, and he absolutely did . He was a great DJ and MC for our wedding .

Allyson · event on: 06/30/2018

could not have been better....

Alice · Married on 06/29/2018

Harry is a consummate professional. He made sure my wedding day was perfect with the music & the lighting. My fiance & I did not have to worry about a thing. He engaged & motivated our guests. The music was the perfect mix. Do not look any further... if you need the best DJ ever--- Harry G. is it!

Alice · Married on 06/29/2018

Harry DJ'd our wedding this past June 30th. He is a true professional. He kept our guests movin' and groovin'. He is very concerned with the bride & groom not having to worry about a thing and wants nothing but for your day to go smoothly. He is 100% in your corner. We cannot recommend Harry highly enough for your DJ needs. If you want a superior DJ, look no further than Harry.
    -Alice & David H.

Sent on 07/19/2018

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you sooooo much for this review! You are both wonderful.

Daniel · Married on 06/02/2018

Harry was very on top of things since we first reached out to him. He made sure we were on track and thought of all the details we needed to think of to make our wedding perfect. And boy was it perfect! Harry made sure the event flowed seamlessly and kept all our guests entertained and dancing for the whole evening.

Kate · Married on 06/01/2018

Harry is the BEST. I cannot say enough good things about him. He was professional, accommodating, responsive, flexible, sweet, kind, and extremely attentive. He is a master MC, and great at working with a crowd. He was always available via email or text message, and listened to every idea we had. We could not have picked a better DJ to work with for our wedding.

Marc & Nancy · Married on 05/24/2018

Harry is an incredible DJ who wants to make your special day as stress free as possible. His ability to interact with your guests and keep them up and dancing is second to none! He took care of all of the details (including the ones you may have forgotten about) and put our minds at ease. Harry custom tailors his performance to what you want and is willing to make expert suggestions on any concerns you may have. We highly recommend Harry's services to anyone getting married!

Kimberly · Married on 05/20/2018

His easy going manner and great sense of humor made him very easy to work with!

pasquale · Married on 05/05/2018

Harry did a great job at our wedding from start to finish he helped keep the timeline and keep everyone entertained! Very professional and friendly even helped me find a song to dance with my mother to!

Nath · Married on 04/27/2018

Harry provides excellence, without any equal. From our first meeting in which we hired Harry for our wedding and were impressed with everything, to every step of the way in which he kept us informed and moving forward, and right up to the day of our wedding, there was never any more we could have asked for. Harry provides so much by way of services, and even more in heart. The best thing Harry did for our wedding was give us care, respect, and genuine effort. Simply put, we could not have asked for more.