HG Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Liane Married on 08/06/2022

More than a DJ!

Harry was fantastic! Extremely professional, easy to work with, excellent communication, and did so much more than just “DJ.”

We are so happy we hired Harry for our wedding. He went above and beyond and helped make our wedding incredible. From the moment we contacted him about being interested in his services, the process was seamless.

It’s so evident that Harry genuinely cares for his couples, and will do whatever he can to make their day effortless, stress-free, and so very special!

If you’re looking for a DJ who will do so much more than play some music, hire Harry. You won’t be disappointed!

HG Entertainment's reply:

What a wonderful review. Thank you so much for writing this. I appreciate it so much. You were a joy to work with. Please stay in touch. Thank you again,
  • Ajay
    Ajay A. Married on 08/05/2022

Awesome DJ

Harry made our day so smoothie and fun! The mix was perfect, he had people dancing (especially me-the bride) all night! Couldn’t have asked for a better dj for our wedding.

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this. It was my pleasure to be part of your day. Thank you so much for having me. Congratulations again. All the best,
  • Kelly
    Kelly T. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very professional, fun, great with the crowd, and we are so glad we chose Harry

As soon as we met Harry we knew he was the DJ for us. He was extremely flexible, very professional, and so much fun. He played everything I had given him on our list and more. The sound of his equipment for the ceremony and reception was perfect. He got all our guests on the dance floor and made our special day perfect.

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this review! It means the world to me to get such great feedback. I was so happy to be a part of your special day. Please stay in touch. You are an awesome couple.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Megan
    Megan C. Married on 06/18/2022

Excellent and responsive DJ

We were so pleased with Harry Gambardella as our wedding DJ this past June, 2022. Harry was extremely responsive, communicative, and professional all throughout the planning process as well as the day of. He listened and followed through on our suggestions and requests, he was organized and detailed, and we received many compliments from our wedding guests about his facilitation of the reception, the playlist and his ability to read the room, and his overall presence and demeanor. He took care of everything and we didn't have to worry about anything that fell into the DJ's domain. Harry was on top of it, and we are so glad we selected him for this really momentous and meaningful event.

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this! From the bottom of my heart this means the world to me. I wish you both all the best!

Maryjane S. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More like a member of the family

Harry was great before, during and after our wedding. He was very helpful in every aspect of what we hired him for and even more when we had other vendor issues. He cared about us and making sure our day was special. He was our goto guy at the reception. We would recommend hiring Harry for any event. Photo booth was a huge hit and we love all the photos. Harry made us feel like family from the first time we talked to him. He was a blessing to us and a relief from all the stress of all the planning required in planning a wedding..

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great review. It means the world to me that you took the time to write such nice words. It was my pleasure to work with you. I do wish you both all the best to fucking happiness. And thank you again for hiring me!
    Jackie S. Married on 06/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

HG entertainment at Woodwinds!

what can i say about harry ? i actually could write a novel about how amazing he was. from the moment Joe and i met him he was so happy and thrilled to be apart of our special day. i could text him whenever throughout the day sometimes mroe than once and he would answer with ease. i said can i change this? can i do that? and he said absolutely to everything i needed. i can’t begin to express how grateful we are. on my wedding day he ran everything smoothly i didn’t have to worry about a single thing. i love that he’s a jokester and interacts with your wedding party and guests. Harry i wish i could get married over and over again because of you. thank you x a million for all you did for us and making our wedding a night nobody will forget! it was a dream come true.

EVERYONE HG ENTERTAINMENT IS WHERE ITS AT!

HG Entertainment's reply:

I am so so happy to receive this! Thank you so so much. It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day.

Danielle M. Married on 06/04/2022

Harry was great.

He was very helpful and receptive to all of our needs. Felt like a friend was doing a service for us because of how personable he was. 10/10 would always recommend him!

HG Entertainment's reply:

Awwwww. Thank you so so much. You are a wonderful couple! Please keep in touch. I will miss working with you both.

Kevin M. Married on 05/22/2022

Amazing! Exciting! Fun!

Harry is an amazing person, DJ and entertainer! He was very engaging with the guests and music was on point! The best part of working with Harry is the relationship that is built. Our guests also LOVED the photo booth! 100% recommend!

HG Entertainment's reply:

Awwww! Thank you so so much for this review. It means the world to me to know I've helped make happy memories for you and your family. Thank you for trusting me and allowing me to be a part of your day.

• Elaine
    Elaine N. Married on 05/22/2022

Wedding party 05.22.22

We love having Harry as our Dj! He was cery attentive to details and making sure we had the right music vibe for our recpetion! We love how he went with our flow as we gave recommendations thoughout the night! Thank you again!!

Rachel M. Married on 05/13/2022

Everyone needs a Harry

Harry was a joy to work with. From our first phone call, he put my mind at ease. He made sure that the timeline our caterer and photographer proposed aligned with what we envisioned for our day. The day of, he knew exactly what to play to keep everyone on the dance floor. He took requests from college friends that kept the energy high. Harry was also incredibly flexible, allowing us to change up the timing of our parent dances on the fly. If you hire Harry, you will not be disappointed!

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this referral. It was wonderful working with both of you. I enjoyed our planning and your wedding day. Thank you again for everything. Harry
  • Rachel
    Rachel F. Married on 05/01/2022

Harry was an Outstanding DJ that went above and beyond

We cannot express how happy we were with Harry. We interviewed several DJs for our wedding, and when we connected with Harry, we knew we didn’t have to look any further. His personality along with his expertise, patience, kindness, and communication skills made him by far, one of my favorite vendors to work with. He was so responsive and flexible with last minute changes and suggestions. I did not worry at all about our music needs because Harry covered all questions I had and questions I didn’t even think to ask. At our wedding he was a DJ, a dance instructor, photographer, a comedian, wedding coordinator and much more.

Dayna Married on 10/28/2021

Incredible!

Harry did an excellent job with our wedding! He was professional and personal. He worked with several moving pieces (livestream, an acoustic singer, etc) and did a wonderful job. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ.

Hi Dayna & Jon,
    so glad it all came together well. I wanted every technical thing to be flawless. I’m so happy you picked me. It was my honor to be a part of your day.

Katie S. Married on 10/16/2021

Dance the night away!!

From the beginning to the end, Harry was professional and helpful. His years of experience allowed for easy and coordinated planning and made the day of flow perfectly. His music choices had our guests on the dance floor all night. By the end of the night, I was exhausted and my feet hurt….and I’m not usually one to get up and dance!! 10/10 would recommend for any occasion!!

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! This means the world to me. All the planning we did together really made your wedding the best it could be. I was happy to be a part of it.

Thank you for trusting me to entertain your family and friends.

• Joseph
    Joseph Y. Married on 10/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, responsive, and outstanding DJ services

We hired Harry to be the DJ for our wedding in October 2021. Throughout the entire planning process, Harry was patient, professional, knowledgeable, accommodating of any requests we had, and above all he was responsive. I mean it - I've never had a vendor who would always text or call back within 30 minutes of outreach and usually within 5! He had a well thought out Google Doc where we entered all of our guest, ceremony, venue and music info and discussed it live. Harry has thought of or experienced practically every contingency possible for how weddings operate so all of our concerns were rapidly assuaged.

On the day itself, Harry was the greatest DJ. He picked great mixes that suited my wife and I's taste, accepted reasonable requests from guests that fit the mood, and he was able to read the room extremely well! One anecdote: We had 4-5 small children at the wedding who finished eating early and hit the dance floor with parents before anyone else was out there. Harry reacted quickly and put on baby shark and the chicken dance for the kids to dance and sing along to, which was a delight.

Cannot recommend Harry enough for your wedding. Thank you SO much Harry for making our day so memorable.

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this! I was so happy to be a part of your day! Thank you. I with you both the best of happiness.
    Carley W. Married on 09/04/2021

Bride & Groom

Absolutely phenomenal experience with Harry from the moment we first spoke. He’s fair, responsive and 100% knows what he’s doing to get the guests on the dance floor. Not even 12 hours after our wedding and we are already wishing we could turn back time. Thank you Harry, one of the very best decisions we made for our wedding!

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much! I really appreciate this and thank you so much for hiring me. I wish you both all the best of luck and happiness.
    Sincerely,
  • Ryan
    Ryan B. Married on 08/21/2021

Harry is the best!

Harry was an excellent DJ for our wedding. He did a fantastic job for our ceremony music and cocktail hour, and played a great selection on songs during the reception to keep people on the dance floor all night long.

My wife and I definitely recommend Harry for anyone looking for a DJ their wedding/special occasion.

Ryan and Courtney,

Thank you so much for this review and hiring me. I was so happy to be a part of your wedding and spending the evening with you, and all your family and friends. Please stay in touch!

• Donna
    Donna D. Married on 08/15/2021

Best DJ ever!

Harry was instrumental and so helpful with our wedding. He went far and above during the challenges we encountered during covid-19 and accommodated us without issues. Our wedding was complete with his awesome service. Thank you again Harry for making our special the best!

HG Entertainment's reply:

This is a wonderful review. I was so happy you chose me. I know there are tons of DJ’s. It was my honor.

Congrats to the both of you.

Jessica P. Married on 07/31/2021

Well worth it

We went back and forth with having a Photo Booth at our wedding. After postponing our date we decided why not go for it and just add a little something extra to our reception. We are so happy that we did! Our guests absolutely loved the Photo Booth and the digital copies we got were an added memory to our day. Harry was so friendly and great to work with. All around it was a great experience!!!

HG Entertainment's reply:

This is so so nice of you. You and your guests were awesome. I was very happy to help create happy memories for you.

Andrea G. Married on 07/10/2021

Simply the best!

We LOVED Harry! We connected immediately. He was so thorough, flexible, fun, and engaging! This guy knows how to read a crowd. Our guests have been raving about Harry to us ever since! I wish we could do it all again! He is an excellent communicator and goes above and beyond to make sure that everything goes smoothly so that you can just relax and enjoy your day! 10/10!!!

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this review. It means the world to me and my family. It was an honor to be chosen by you to entertain your guests. Thank you for everything. I wish you both all the best of luck and happiness. Congratulations, Harry
    Chelsea D. Married on 07/09/2021

Harry is awesome!

Harry is hands down the best choice for a wedding DJ! He is so thorough with everything he does throughout the planning process. He was so easy to work with and even up to the week before he was flexible with changes we were making. We always felt that his main goal was to help us have the best night possible and he definitely succeeded! So many guests complimented him and we had so many people tell us they've never danced so much at a wedding. All thanks to Harry!

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this review. It means the world to me that I’ve made you happy. That’s my goal. To make my couples happy. I wish you all the best. See you soon!
    Edward P. Married on 06/10/2021

Harry is awesome!

We were looking for a "THING" to make our booth stand out, came across Harry and his photo booth. It made a perfect fit and was priced right, as an added benefit Harry comes to setup, dismantle and is there the entire time to take pictures. We will use Harry at our next event!

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a fun day. You are a great group. Many people knew you and liked you. Which made my job easier. They seemed to have the most fun at your booth. Thank you again!
    Rachel Z. Married on 06/09/2021

Best DJ You Will Find!!

Harry was absolutely incredible, I cannot recommend him enough! His services go above and beyond just playing music the day of our wedding. From day 1 Harry helped us develop a timeline that served as the basis for all other aspects of the day, such as photography and hair/makeup. He has been a full time professional DJ for decades, so he could use his experience to help us format our day in the best way possible. On the day of our wedding, Harry came early and connected with the venue as well as all other vendors to make sure the day went smoothly, we didn't have to worry about a thing! All music was amazing and we all had a great time dancing the night away! Harry is the best DJ you can hire for your wedding.

HG Entertainment's reply:

Omg! I love this review! Thank you so so much. It was my honor to help you have a great day. I’m so happy for the both of you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for this review.

Viviana Married on 06/06/2021

Just Amazing

Harry is so professional and the best. I very much recommend him for any events. It was the best thing for my daughter’s sweet sixteen she had a blast

HG Entertainment's reply:

I love this review! Thank you so so much for writing it. It’s reviews like this that make me feel like I’m helping great people have great events.

Marissa A. Married on 06/04/2021

Hire him!

I cannot say enough good things about Harry and I am SO glad my husband and I hired him as our wedding DJ for both our ceremony and reception (we also got our photo booth through him - highly recommend). I actually spoke to a couple DJ's before I contacted Harry but as soon as I spoke to him, I knew we had found "the one" LOL. Throughout the planning process, Harry was extremely responsive, very thorough, super organized, detailed oriented all while being beyond pleasant to work and interact with. I had full trust in him that the DJ component of our wedding would be flawlessly executed and it was, thanks to Harry. HE IS A GREAT DJ and a TRUE professional. Throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, the music was everything we requested and exactly what we wanted to listen to. The dance floor was INSANE - EVERYONE was dancing. If a song came on and people started to leave - BOOM - he switched it up and everyone would come running back. He knows how to read a room and keep the party going. I love to dance (I literally only left the dance floor for champagne) so hiring a DJ was very important to me and we could not be more thrilled that we hired Harry. THANK YOU HARRY for helping make our wedding the best, most fun and most unforgettable day ever!

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! You two were wonderful to work with. And your family and friends were awesome! They made ME look good. So glad you were happy. That’s all that matter to me.

Thank you for hiring me! I wish you both all the best. Stay in touch!

• Crystal
    Crystal Married on 05/08/2021

Perfect DJ!

Harry was recommended to us by a friend and we are so glad he was! He walked us through every detail of our wedding, he was very responsive & extremely helpful throughout the entire process. We used Harry for our ceremony, cocktail hour & reception and everything was perfect & ran smoothly. The dance floor was packed ALL night and I was truly just so amazed at how he read the crowd and knew EXACTLY what music to play to keep it going. There was not a dull moment on the dance floor the entire time. Thank you Harry for making our wedding so memorable, it couldn't of happened without you!!

HG Entertainment's reply:

This is so awesome of you! From the bottom of my Hearst, thank you! I wish you both nothing but the best of health, luck,,and happiness.

Sincerely,