The Wedding Embassy Reviews

The Wedding Embassy 7
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 07/26/2019

Dream Wedding dress

I had a wonderful experience finding my wedding dress at wedding embassy. Everyone there is very Friendly and helpful. When i went for my first appointment, I was so nervous and overwhelmed, but the woman (I am so sorry her name has left my brain currently) who helped me knew exactly what I wanted and helped me find my dream dress. They were also so accommodating when I wanted to drop in a few times to reassure myself of my decision and to try my dress on when I had my hair and makeup trial. The seamstress also did an amazing job altering my dress to fit me perfectly. I highly recommend going to wedding embassy to find your dream wedding gown

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful Customer Service

The owner of the Wedding Embassy is an absolute doll! She will assist you in anyway possible and make sure that your dress is everything you’ve dreamed of. The styles they have to offer are gorgeous and completely affordable. The seamstress Linda if you are lucky to get her is BEYOND TALENTED! The staff is great I’m so pleased with how my dress came out and so happy I chose the Wedding Embassy.

Sent on 08/03/2019
    The Wedding Embassy 8
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/08/2019

Adorable little bridal shop!

Everyone at WE was so nice and helpful! No one pressured you into anything and gave you plently I’d time to try on all different styles of dresses. I’m very happy with the customer service and can’t wait to get my dress in!!

Sent on 12/08/2018

The Wedding Embassy's reply:

Kristen, thank so much for taking the time to review WE! We are so happy you enjoyed your time here and thrilled you found "the one"! We can't wait for you till you two meet again too!!! XO & THX!

LoriAnn · Married on 06/01/2019

I would absolutely recommend this Bridal Shop!

The Wedding Embassy was amazing and I would absolutely recommend them to other brides! Their shop is beautiful and I found my dream dress there the first time I went. Their staff was amazing and patient with me. They even were able to let me slightly alter my dress to add a little extra sparkle to the bottom to make it perfect. From the first time I went, to every fitting and the final pick up of my dress, everyone was amazing!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Gretchen

Gretchen · Married on 06/01/2019

Dress of my Dreams

Would not have wanted to get my wedding dress from anywhere else! Megan and the Wedding Embassy staff are amazingly kind, knowledgeable and flexible! I had been to a couple of salons, including the Wedding Embassy in my search for a dress. I knew I had found the dress, but at a salon I did not want to purchase from. I went back to the Wedding Embassy after loving my experience so much and shared my woes with Megan, the owner. She is a dream-maker, for she informed me of their contract with the designer of my dream dress and ordered a loaner of that dress THAT DAY! She also informed me that if I still loved it when I tried on the loaner then I could order the dress through the Wedding Embassy. Best news ever!!!

I not only worked closely with Megan, the owner, but also with the amazing Monika. She is one of their seamstresses at the shop and is a magician with a needle and thread! She is so good at what she does, explaining to me what she thinks should be taken in and fixed to make the dress perfect. And perfect it was! I was so confident in working with Monika that my dress would look flawless on the day. And I was not disappointed.

It was an absolute joy to work with Monika, Megan and the whole Wedding Embassy team. Wish I could go and buy my dress all over again! Cannot wait to return to get my dress preserved.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    The Wedding Embassy 9
    The Wedding Embassy 10
    The Wedding Embassy 11
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 05/24/2019

I love this place!

I cannot put into enough words how awesome this place is- I’m so sad that I don’t have an excuse to go back here!! There is a great selection of dresses in all different price ranges and I found my dress the very first time I went dress shopping! All of the girls there are very helpful and I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    The Wedding Embassy 12
    The Wedding Embassy 13
  • Yilenny

Yilenny · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Bridal Shop and Even more Amazing Ladies

Megan the owner, Linda the seamstress, and everyone else at the Wedding Embassy are absolute gems, from my first shopping appointment to the final dress pick up appointment, they constantly make you feel like a friend and are so accommodating. A week before my final dress fitting, I was feeling a bit of panic and second-guessing my dress so I called Megan to ask if they would be able to alter the neckline of my dress and she fit me in for a consultation with Linda the next day to talk about what I wanted to do and she literally cut the dress while I was wearing it and it turned out amazing! They even took my veil that I purchased somewhere else and had it pressed and hanging perfectly with my dress for the pick up... I really can't recommend The Wedding Embassy enough, top notch bridal salon, absolutely the best in the area, and possibly the best in the entire state if I'm being honest.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Nina · Married on 05/17/2019

The most beautiful dress

The wedding embassy gave me such a beautiful experience when picking my wedding dress and alteration process. I found the most beautiful dress in my price range and the seamstresses were just amazing!! Can’t recommend highly enough!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    The Wedding Embassy 14
    The Wedding Embassy 15

Katy · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!

PLEASE, PLEASE go here. I bought a dress by my house at a local bridal salon and when it turned out it wasn't 'the one,' I decided to drive 2 hours down to the Wedding Embassy. I am so glad I did. The space is GORGEOUS and so is the selection, and everyone is incredibly knowledgeable and kind. I couldn't decide between 2 dresses so Alison helped me basically design my own and the changes were super affordable! Also - Monika the seamstress is a wizard - I only had to have 1 fitting :)

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 12/28/2018

Beautiful Store!

I honestly wish this store combo'd as a venue because the interior is perfection! Wedding Embassy is such a lovely spot with a beautiful selection of dresses. Although I did not find my wedding gown here, I did have a fantastic experience visiting and trying on dresses. The consultant was super friendly and I loved how she has you place clothespins on the hangers of the gowns you'd like to try on (always love when a shop let's you browse their inventory first!) She also did a great job of choosing gowns for me to try on based on what I did and did not like. This is such a lovely store with so many designer and style options to choose from!

Sent on 01/17/2019

The Wedding Embassy's reply:

Julie, thank you so much for your super sweet review! Even though you didn't find "the one" with us, we really love that you took the time to share your experience and are thrilled that you enjoyed yourself! Congrats!! WE wish you so much love and happiness in your marriage! (PS - there is venue, Old Platform 6, in our building now and it looks a lot like us!)

Casey · Married on 10/21/2018

Perfect for any bride!

Going into dress shopping, my mind was all over the place and I didn’t really know what I wanted. Very quickly, I felt comfortable at the Wedding Embassy and ended up falling in love with and getting the first dress I had tried on (probably 12 total). After choosing, the owner came over and worked on customizing the dress with me. I have a rather large bust size for my waist size and she knew exactly what to do. My seamstress was also amazing and ended up beautifully building up the bust line last minute and fitting my dress perfectly. The shop is adorable and I had so much fun with the crew I had brought. I highly recommend the Wedding Embassy to any bride!

Sent on 12/31/2018

The Wedding Embassy's reply:

Casey! Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to review us! It was an absolute pleasure working with you, from start to finish - shopping through alterations!! We wish you so much love and happiness in your marriage! XO & THX!!

Aimee · Married on 10/06/2018

Had a wonderful experience shopping here. The ladies were organized, helpful, and made me feel so comfortable! I love that they weren't pushy about anything and paid close attention to my comments. I highly recommend this store!

Sent on 07/30/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2018

Flawless Attention to Detail

The staff at Wedding Embassy are extremely friendly, considerate, and flawless at what they do. My dress was absolutely perfect on my wedding day. They scheduled several alterations to make sure it fit like a glove on my special day. They were also considerate when it came to alteration prices. They even reduced my cost of alterations by making sure they didn't attach the lace at the bottom of my dress until it was perfectly my size. Their attention to detail will SHINE on your wedding day.

Sent on 01/07/2019
    The Wedding Embassy 16
    The Wedding Embassy 17
    The Wedding Embassy 18
    The Wedding Embassy 19
    The Wedding Embassy 20

The Wedding Embassy's reply:

Melissa! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you. We are thrilled you are so happy with how your gown turned out and LOVE that you included pictures!!! YAY!! Thank you so much for letting WE be part of your big day!! XO & THX!

Hayley · Married on 09/28/2018

Highly Recommended

The Wedding Embassy helped me find my dream dress. I had no idea what kind of dress I wanted, just a lot of ideas on what I didn't want. I had gone to another dress shop before coming here and thought I found "the one" but still wanted to come to my appointment. Walking in I already felt like a special bride - the shop is amazing and open which I highly appreciated (having come from a very crammed shop). My friends were all able to pick a few dresses they wanted to see me in but after explaining what I liked and didn't like and what I wanted to hide and show off, they brought me "the dress". I tried it on and knew right away the previous dress was kicked to the curb. There were immediate tears and the whole works, I tried a few more on and then came back to the one. There was no pressure, I actually left without buying it and went back a month or so later to make sure I was 110% positive. I was. I continue to receive so many compliments on my dress and it truly was one of my favorite parts in planning for the wedding, which I attribute to the Wedding Embassy - thanks guys!

Sent on 02/22/2019
    The Wedding Embassy 21
    The Wedding Embassy 22
    The Wedding Embassy 23
    The Wedding Embassy 24

The Wedding Embassy's reply:

Hayley, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us!! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with WE and are thrilled to hear how much you loved your dress - your photos are stunning!! From all of us at WE - lots of love and thanks! XO & THX

Nicole Wilson-Faniel · Married on 09/06/2018

Great experience

After shopping around a few times for my wedding gown, I was finally able to find it at The Wedding Embassy. The service was great and the experience was everything. I’ve since recommended this bridal experience to a few other brides.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/27/2018

I feel like I could say this for every vendor and service we got with our wedding, but I would recommend The Wedding Embassy to ANYONE! They were fantastic!
    For starters, I would strongly recommend the Champagne Sunday experience at Wedding Embassy. You definitely need to book in advance, but that makes sense as you get the entire store to yourself for three hours! Plus, there are only so many Sundays. I had no trouble getting an appointment a few weeks from when I called. \
    That experience was so fantastic! I was able to bring eight people with me, and Megan had snacks and champagne ready for us. She sat us down and asked about what type of dress I was looking for, then gave me and all my ladies clothespins and had us pin dresses to try on. I had a blast, and I found my dream dress! I got to have my weepy, saying-yes-to-the-dress moment, complete with little hand signs for my ladies to wave around. It was such a fantastic experience, one I’ll never forget!
    My dress came in about six months later and I booked a “show-and-tell” appointment. This time I brought my mom and sister, along with my grandmothers, and got to put my dress back on, with the accessories I had gathered since picking out the gown. That was so fun, and gave me a chance to see that I was still head over heels for this dress, even months later! I did my alterations through W.E. too, and that was great. I went in three times to have adjustments made (hemming, the belt was sewed on, cups were put into the bodice), the last time mainly being just so my bridesmaids could learn the bustle. The dress fit beautifully, and I didn’t want to take it off! It was a pleasure to put it back on for the actual wedding a few days later. Overall, The Wedding Embassy was an absolute delight to work with. They were friendly, professional, offered great advice, patient, and so knowledgeable. Picking out my wedding dress was something I’ve always dreamed about, and W.E. was the perfect place to go!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Christina · Married on 06/30/2018

A co-worker recommended Wedding Embassy and I am so happy that I checked it out. I loved how they allowed us to shop and browse the store, rather than just pulling the dress for me. I tried on 10-15 dresses, but ultimately fell in love with one. It was the first store I had been to, but this dress was so original and was perfect for my venue. The prices were reasonable and all of the ladies that worked there were very helpful. I also purchased my view and earring from the store. They were also reasonably priced and beautiful. For my fittings I worked with the seamstress, Diane, who was amazing. She was very professional and talented. She added several details that I didn't even think of (such as including a belt inside the dress so it wouldn't slip down). Diane made my dress look perfect. I received so many compliments on my wedding day and absolutely loved my dress. I wish I could wear it everyday. My experience at Wedding Embassy was wonderful! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Stefanie · Married on 06/02/2018

I had the most amazing experience from start to finish! My consultant was super helpful in picking my dress, after seeing what I picked, she also pulled dresses and I ended up falling in love with one of her picks even though its not what I originally thought I wanted. The staff was always very friendly and made me feel special at every visit. They were easy to communicate with and sent out frequent reminders to keep me on the timeline. The alterations were affordable and my dress fit perfectly! I would highly recommend the Wedding Embassy to anyone looking for a dress!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/26/2018

I did the private Sunday champagne session where myself and bridal party and mother’s had the whole salon to ourselves! Found the perfect dress and bridesmaids dress all that day. The fittings, questions, pick up all went so smoothly. Awesome staff to work with, so accommodating. Already sad that I am done with my wedding and not having to go back there, but would highly recommend to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 06/08/2018
  • Shayna

Shayna · Married on 05/06/2018

Look No Further For Your Wedding Gown!

Wedding Embassy is truly your one stop shop for your wedding attire. When I called the shop to schedule an appointment I was able to make an appointment for the following afternoon. I was paired up with Lorraine who was absolutely amazing. She sat and talked with my mom and me about the different styles of dresses. My only dress "experience" was watching, "Say Yes to the Dress" but my experience at this wonderful shop was so much better than any of the reviews I had heard about from that "other" store! We were given the opportunity to pick out a plethora of dresses to try on. Do yourself a favor- try on all different types whether you have a specific vision or not. The appointment was extremely laid back, stress free and fun! We were allowed to take pictures of all the gowns which I also strongly suggest as well! We returned a few weeks later (partially due to my indecisiveness as well as wanting my future mother in law to be a part of the experience) and I chose my perfect dress! Krissy also helped with my second visit and provided excellent feedback for my narrowed down selections. One of the many wonderful things about this shop is that they have in house alterations. I've seen and heard from so many people who have purchased a dress and have a very difficult time and terrible experience finding a seamstress. My alteration appointments (I believe I had 4 or 5 total) were a wonderful experience as well! I also had my dress cleaned through Wedding Embassy after my destination wedding- can't forget to mention the shop packed ALL of my stuff for me! My dress, shoes, accessories, my husbands suit and shoes as well- into a carry on suitcase. When we arrived at the resort for our wedding everything was packed perfectly and wrinkle free! I cannot say enough about the amazing staff, gorgeous selection of high quality dresses, accommodating appointment times and the final product for one of the most memorable days of my life! I highly recommend Wedding Embassy!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Antoinette · Married on 03/31/2018

Simply the best! Found my wedding dress here during the champagne Sunday showing (which is so much fun especially if you have a large group!) and worked with Linda to turn the dress into exactly what I was looking for. It was originally a backless dress and she covered it in lace - looked so perfect!! Also, Megan is so knowledgeable and always put me at ease. We also got some of the bridesmaid dresses here and they looked fantastic. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/19/2018
    The Wedding Embassy 25
    The Wedding Embassy 26

Amanda · Married on 12/16/2017

I had my dress altered here, and got my wedding accessories!! (Hair jewelry, earrings, veil) Everyone was wonderful, and the owner is so sweet and helpful!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/02/2017

I loved my dress! I bought it during a trunk show and they were very accommodating. It was the best experience I’ve had at a wedding shop. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/16/2017
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/18/2017

I had a wonderful experience finding my dream wedding dress at the Wedding Embassy. First of all, this shop has the best ambiance and style. I loved just being in there! I worked with Hannah who helped me quickly and painlessly find the dress of my dreams. I had a vision of what I wanted, but she helped me comb through all the options to make sure it was THE one. She answered all of my questions, even ones I didn’t know I had! I was 1000% happy with my decision and never once questioned it. From there, the dress came quickly and I was able to go in and try it on for a “show and tell” appointment before alterations began. I also got my BEAUTIFUL earrings here - there jewelry selection is amazing!! The dress fittings (3 of them) went great, and Linda was absolutely amazing in making sure the dress fit and looked PERFECT. When I picked up my dress for the final time, they went through every single detail I needed to know about how to care for it leading up to the wedding day, and each and every time I visited the shop the entire staff was so lovely, kind, and made me feel so special. They take all of the anxiety of dress shopping away! I HIGHLY recommend the Wedding Embassy to help you find your dream dress!! You will have an amazing experience!

Sent on 11/30/2017