685 Boston Post Road, Madison, CT 06443 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar

An eco-conscious wedding salon in Madison, Connecticut, Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar specializes in brow styling, facials and makeup application. A part of the beauty industry for over 20 years, owner and professional makeup artist Jennie Fresa prides herself on educating clients on the importance of using safe and natural cosmetics. Featuring a team of highly-trained beauty experts and licensed aestheticians, Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar is the ideal choice for clean and pure bridal beauty!

Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar provides clients with a variety of wedding beauty services. Services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Eyelash extensions
  • Brow tinting
  • Lash tinting

Areas Covered

Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar proudly offers wedding beauty services to clients located in Madison, Connecticut. In addition to the local area, services are also extended to interested clients throughout New York, Rhode Island and Massachusetts.

Follow Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar on

Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar 6
Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar 7

Carly S. · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Excellent Experience !

From the very beginning to wedding day the with the services provided by Jennie Fresa Beauty were excellent. The members of the team were all easy to communicate with by phone/email, professional, and welcoming. I did my trial with Tricia early on, she listened to what I wanted and did not want for my wedding day look and helped it come to life. I loved the salon and their approach so much, I scheduled several other services with Jennie Fresa Beauty in preparation! As our wedding approached, I appreciated that Tricia checked in with me to confirm details. On the day of the wedding Tricia arrived promptly and was ready to go when we arrived at the venue. She spent time talking with each bridesmaid and our moms but also go right to work and was able to complete ten makeup sessions within the timeframe we had. She is a true professional and artist, everyone looked and felt beautiful. I am very thankful to Jennie Fresa Beauty Team and would highly recommend all of their services.

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Anne · Married on 07/05/2019

Jennie Fresa and Team=Amazing

Lorna and Tricia were amazing the day of my wedding. They did all my mother's, bridemaids' makeup and myself and made us all look and feel beautiful. Lorna and Tricia made me feel so comfortable as they were so friendly and easy to work with. I would 100% recommend using Jennie Fresa and her team for bridal makeup!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar 8
  • Heather

Heather Planchon · Married on 06/29/2019

Nothing Short of Amazing

I first heard of Jennie Fresa Beauty when Lorna did my makeup for my now sister-in-law's wedding a few years ago. At the time, I was nervous about the prospect of airbrush makeup, as I don't usually wear a ton, but I was so happy with how my makeup turned out that I knew I had to use Jennie Fresa for my own wedding! I was so excited when I found out that Lorna would be doing our makeup for our wedding as well! She was easy to work with, so kind, and made us all look absolutely gorgeous! Everyone was so happy with the way their makeup turned out (even my mom who was the nervous one this time). Thank you for dolling us up for my big day!

Sent on 07/31/2019

• What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Spa, Licensed, Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting

Real Weddings