Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar

685 Boston Post Road, Madison, CT 06443 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar

An eco-conscious wedding salon in Madison, Connecticut, Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar specializes in brow styling, facials and makeup application. A part of the beauty industry for over 20 years, owner and professional makeup artist Jennie Fresa prides herself on educating clients on the importance of using safe and natural cosmetics. Featuring a team of highly-trained beauty experts and licensed aestheticians, Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar is the ideal choice for clean and pure bridal beauty!

Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar provides clients with a variety of wedding beauty services. Services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Eyelash extensions
  • Brow tinting
  • Lash tinting

Areas Covered

Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar proudly offers wedding beauty services to clients located in Madison, Connecticut. In addition to the local area, services are also extended to interested clients throughout New York, Rhode Island and Massachusetts.

Follow Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar on

Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar 2
  • I

Isha Weerasinghe · Married on 10/14/2018

Would definitely recommend!

Jennie Fresa is an excellent choice for wedding makeup. I had my wedding makeup done by Lorna, who was open to suggestions and was always accommodating. I normally don't wear a lot of makeup, so during my trial, we spoke about what kind of makeup wouldn't make me feel like I had too much on or make me feel uncomfortable on the day of. I provided her with suggestions, and she went over and above.

Lorna also gave me skin care suggestions at my trial, which made a world of difference even in the few weeks between the trial and the wedding. Lorna and her colleagues were incredibly helpful---I cannot praise the Jennie Fresa team enough!

Jenna · Married on 09/08/2018

I can't say enough about this place for my wedding Day, I contacted them last minute , when my previous makeup artist didn't work out after our trial run, and they were more than willing to accommodate me for my big day. I went for my trial with Tricia, and I was beyond happy with the outcome! She traveled to my Villa on site at my venue, and Did myself , and 6 others, and every single one of us were so happy with her work! she is so pleasant to work with, it felt like I knew her forever. Our makeup lasted all night long, we still looked flawless, after hours of sweating and dancing the night away. I strongly recommend Tricia, and Jenny Fresa bar and Beauty for your big Day! Thank you again so so much!!

Emma · Married on 09/08/2018

Lorna is a rock star! She did the makeup for myself and my wedding party and did an amazing job! She did exactly what I was visioning for my wedding day look and had all my girls looking glowing. She is so sweet and has the kindest heart!

Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar Pricing

• What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Spa, Licensed, Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting

Real Weddings