685 Boston Post Road, Madison, CT 06443 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar

An eco-conscious wedding salon in Madison, Connecticut, Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar specializes in brow styling, facials and makeup application. A part of the beauty industry for over 20 years, owner and professional makeup artist Jennie Fresa prides herself on educating clients on the importance of using safe and natural cosmetics. Featuring a team of highly-trained beauty experts and licensed aestheticians, Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar is the ideal choice for clean and pure bridal beauty!

Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar provides clients with a variety of wedding beauty services. Services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Eyelash extensions
  • Brow tinting
  • Lash tinting

Areas Covered

Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar proudly offers wedding beauty services to clients located in Madison, Connecticut. In addition to the local area, services are also extended to interested clients throughout New York, Rhode Island and Massachusetts.

Follow Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar on

Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar 6
Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar 7

Carly S. · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Excellent Experience !

From the very beginning to wedding day the with the services provided by Jennie Fresa Beauty were excellent. The members of the team were all easy to communicate with by phone/email, professional, and welcoming. I did my trial with Tricia early on, she listened to what I wanted and did not want for my wedding day look and helped it come to life. I loved the salon and their approach so much, I scheduled several other services with Jennie Fresa Beauty in preparation! As our wedding approached, I appreciated that Tricia checked in with me to confirm details. On the day of the wedding Tricia arrived promptly and was ready to go when we arrived at the venue. She spent time talking with each bridesmaid and our moms but also go right to work and was able to complete ten makeup sessions within the timeframe we had. She is a true professional and artist, everyone looked and felt beautiful. I am very thankful to Jennie Fresa Beauty Team and would highly recommend all of their services.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Gail Butler · Married on 08/31/2019

Flawless Experience!

Working with the JF team and especially Lorna was honestly one of the easiest and most enjoyable parts of the whole wedding planning experience. From the planning/contract work to the make-up trial and wedding day services, everything was seamless--and all while making me feel like I was such a valued bride.
    Lorna is BEYOND talented in getting to know her clients, finding their natural beauty and enhancing it beautifully. I felt like ME in my make-up, and all of my bridesmaids kept repeating the same thing. We all felt so beautifully ourselves. And that just goes to show you how she understands skin, high quality products/ingredients and helping women feel beautiful!
    Lastly, I totally appreciate her calm, positive presence--she exudes good vibes only!!! It was the BEST way to kick-off my wedding day! Overall, BEST experience I could've ever hoped for, and my bridal party all felt the same!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfection!!

I cannot say enough good things about Lorna and Tricia who did the makeup for my August, 10th wedding in Essex, CT. All of my bridesmaids (there were 11!), my mom, and mother-in-law absolutely loved their makeup. It was natural and beautiful, just how I had always envisioned. Not only did Lorna and Tricia make us all look great, they were also so lovely to have around on that special day. Highly highly recommend them! 5 stars through and through!

Sent on 08/30/2019

• What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Spa, Licensed, Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting

Real Weddings