81 Reviews for Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar

Natural Makeup (5)
Brow/Lash Tinting (2)
Spa (1)
81 Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar Reviews

WOW is all I have to say. Lorna from Jennie Fresa beauty team did the makeup for me, my mom, sister, and mother in law and we all loved our look! Lorna is the absolute sweetest and is so talented! I would definitely book them again!!!

Profile Picture Chayna, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tricia did our makeup for my June wedding for me, 10 bridesmaids and two mommas and did a great job. Everyone loved their look, it lasted all through the hot and sticky night and we got lots of compliments. She was professional, punctual, calm and seems to genuinely enjoy her work which is always nice to see. You’re in good hands working with Tricia :)

Profile Picture Hadley, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the best experience with Lorna from Jennie Fresa salon! Lorna made everyone feel like the best version of themselves! I showed Lorna a picture of my vision and she really blew away my expectations! Lorna was professional and made everyone feel special the morning of my wedding. I would recommend this salon to any bride!

Profile Picture Kim, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We had Lorna from Jennie Fresa do my wedding makeup and she did an amazing job! She was so fun and friendly and had a positive attitude all day. You will have a wonderful experience and look great if you use her!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

Corey and Maddie are awesome! They dolled up 10 girls including myself for our wedding. Very easy to work with! Professional, clean, organzied and easy to communicate with. Jennie has a great team :) Highly recommend! Thank you :)

Profile Picture Megan, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so incredibly happy to have worked with Corey Hunton from Jennie Fresa on my wedding day. She traveled to our wedding location and did my makeup and that of my five bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law. After I had met Corey for my makeup trial several months before the big day, I knew she was the absolute right fit. I wanted a natural, glowing, as-close-to-flawless-as-possible look, and Corey did a truly perfect job! All of us girls were so thrilled with how our makeup turned out; we decided to go with the natural makeup versus airbrush, it lasted all night and photographed beautifully.

Corey was such a pleasure to spend the morning with, and was helpful, communicative, and friendly throughout the entire process. I could not recommend her more highly!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My daughter chose Tricia for herself and 10 Bridesmaids. She also did the MOB and MOG for a total of 13. She did this in less than 6 hours which was amazing in and of itself. She was prompt, efficient, professional and so very talented. All the ladies and the Bride looked like magazine models when she was finished. She kept us on track, was calm and so much fun. You can definitely see that she loveds her work and her work is her passion. I hope if you read this, you will chose Tricia, too, as you will not be disappointed. She is wonderful to work with and has a heart of gold and a great personality. Thank you Tricia for everything you did to make our day so special.

Profile Picture Lynn, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

I had the pleasure of working with Tricia from Jennie Fresa for my wedding this past August. She had the tough task of taking care of me, my 7 lively bridesmaids, 3 moms…by herself! I say this without exaggeration: every single person raved about how their makeup turned out. They even went as far to jokingly say "she's a magician!" :) (but really, she is…)
No one was more delighted with the outcome than I was. Having a natural look was very important to me - Tricia did just that but better than I could have imagined! It was clear to me that she truly cares about her clients needs. And when things got a little crazy with our tight timeline, she was nothing but calm, patient, and attentive.

Tricia is an all around wonderful person and she is a pleasure to work with. I would undoubtedly recommend her to ANY bride in the CT area!

Profile Picture Alaina, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tricia did my makeup for my wedding, as well as a few bridesmaids and both my mother and mother in laws makeup. I have never seen the women in my life look so beautiful! Tricia is seriously amazing. None of us gave her much direction to work with, Tricia just used her artistic skills and made each of us look and feel totally beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone! Also, Lorna did my brows about a week before the wedding, and she was amazing. I'll definitely be going back to her in the future!

Profile Picture Abby, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Corey from Jennie Fresa Brow and Beauty Bar did our makeup for our wedding day! She did a beautiful job! We all loved our makeup (bride, bridesmaids, MOB, MOG) and she is such a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Susan, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The Jennie Fresa beauty team was fantastic from the day I contacted them about my wedding day to the actual day of. Lorna was my day of beauty artist and I couldn't of imaged anyone else to be with me and my bridal party on that day. She did an amazing job at the bridal trial and on the wedding day. She truly listens to the makeup look you are going for, but also asks about your daily makeup so it's not a shock when you look in the mirror. She did a beautiful job, me and my bridal party received so many compliments, we can't wait to see the wedding photos!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I worked with Corey on my wedding day and she was absolutely amazing!! At the trial Corey was very patient with me to make sure I got the look I was going for and was able to replicate it perfectly on my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids were very happy with Corey as well and I would highly recommend her to anyone in the area!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup

It's a lucky lucky bride that chooses Jenny Fresa and the talented team - in my case, Corey. From the booking of my trial makeup to the actual wedding day, Corey was courteous, sweet and responsive, with sweet touches (post card saying how excited she was after my trial). And let's not forget, she made me look amazing. On my wedding day, I had a bride's worst nightmare - I was SICK. But she was patient and so talented that no one could tell. Also, I was dragging during prep time and was wayyyyyy behind schedule - so Corey arranged additional child care and stayed past her allotted time to make sure that I was touched up after my first look. Grand slam the entire way.... thank you thank you thank you..... I only wished I lived in CT year round so could shop there....

Profile Picture Heather, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Corey and the team at Jennie Fresa were great! From the moment I sent in my inquiry they were responsive to all my questions, Corey was super flexible with scheduling my trial and the end result was amazing! Corey traveled to our hotel to do the makeup for me, four bridesmaids and my mother. She arrived exactly when she said she would, brought all of her own equipment, and was so sweet to all of us! The makeup looks so natural and she really worked hard to bring out the beauty of each of my girls, rather than everyone getting the same exact look. We got so many compliments on how nice the makeup looked and one of my bridesmaids is even looking into Jennie Fresa for her own wedding now! If you want to feel your best self definitely go with Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar! We couldn't have been happier that we did!!

Profile Picture Kerri , 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

I cannot say enough about the Jennie Fresa team & Lorna! After receiving so many recommendations for them by different vendors in the industry I decided to book my wedding day makeup services and I'm SO glad they were available!! I have never walked into a brow & beauty bar and felt instantly calm, at home and welcomed before. After going for my trial with Lorna I decided to continue going back every month until the wedding to get my brows in proper shape. The trial was such a great experience that I was willing to drive the 40 minutes, once a month, just to get my brows done and take advantage of the discount I was given for being a JF Bride! The day of the wedding Lorna was such a calm and happy presence to have around with it being a stressful morning! Each of my bridesmaids left the room to get their makeup done and when they came back, "WOW" was all anyone could say! Their makeup was FLAWLESS and you could easily tell how happy each of them were with the finished product. It was finally my turn and Lorna mixed up a special customized eye palette just for me based on images that I had shown her for what I wanted. I have never had so many makeup compliments before in my life. She did such an amazing job. Everyone looked natural but also glam. I would HIGHLY recommend Jennie Fresa and Lorna for your wedding day beauty needs! They go above and beyond to match exactly what you are looking for on your big day - and bonus...they are just the nicest most genuine people I have ever met.

Profile Picture Allison, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

We had both Lorna and Tricia for my wedding getting us all ready and they were great! So professional, organized and flexible. We had some girls who are picky about their makeup and everyone was very pleased with how they looked! Lorna and Tricia were amazing at meeting everyone's different needs! I also did my *only* makeup trial with Lorna - I loved working with her!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lorna was amazing for my wedding last June. She brought such great energy to the day of and all my bridesmaids looked stunning. She listened to exactly what I wanted and was even super flexible when I changed my mind after my trial. I cannot recomend her enough!

Profile Picture Brittney, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Tricia and the team at Jennie Fresca are the best! They're reliable, professional, and so easy to work with! I had done a number of make-up trials before finding Tricia and I was convinced I would have to settle on something I wasn't happy with. Upon meeting Tricia for my trial, I immediately knew that I was in great hands. She was able to see my vision right away and delivered beautiful, natural makeup that looked amazing in person and on camera. It was better than I could have ever imagined. Not only is she amazing with make-up, she's one of the nicest people we had the pleasure of working with for our wedding. My bridal party couldn't stop talking about how sweet she was! I highly recommend working with Tricia. You will be in amazing hands!!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

For my daughters wedding, we used Lorna from Jennie Fresa and we couldn't be more happier with the outcome!! Lorna is fabulous!!! She did an amazing job on myself and my daughter. On such a special occasion such as a wedding, you want the best person possible to make you look and feel awesome. Lorna is that person!!

Profile Picture Laurie, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennie and her girls are amazing!! everyone commented about how great our make up looked!!! it lasted all night, and I never worried once I wouldn't look beautiful!! My mom wore fake eyelashes for the 1st time and kept showing ppl!! she loved her!! same for my mother and sister in law who never wear make up!! they where so happy with how natural everything was!

Profile Picture jessica, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Spa

Tricia was THE BEST! She was so fun, bubbly, and accommodating for me and my girls on my wedding day. She has amazing energy which is so great to be around on your big day...not to mention the makeup she did for me and my girls came out awesome! A lot of my girls specifically told me how much they loved the makeup, asking for Tricia's information. She was so responsive and easy to work with leading up to the big day. You will not be disappointed when you book Tricia!

Profile Picture User5247173, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Corey was the greatest! She is so so sweet, and really listened to what each of us were hoping our makeup would look like on my wedding day. I can't say enough great things, she is so talented, and she was an absolute delight! She was quick with email responses, always in touch, and such a pleasure! Huge thank you from all four of us, Corey!

Profile Picture Margaret, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup

I used Jennie for my engagement shoot photos and she did an amazing job. Lorna does my brows regularly and she did an incredible job on my wedding make up trial and my wedding day. She made me and my 4 bridesmaids look absolutely stunning. I would recommend the team at Jennie Fresa to any bride to be looking for a great team or any woman interested in having gorgeous brows! I will be scheduling another appointment soon :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Fake Lashes

Lorna and Corey did my, my bridesmaids and my mother/mother in laws makeup for my wedding. Everyone was absolutely THRILLED with the job done. They made everyone look stunning, and even the moms, who are not accustomed to wearing makeup, felt truly beautiful. The process working with the Jennie Fresa team was also seamless- they were prompt in replies, payment was easy and I thought the value was very good. I highly recommend them for weddings.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews