Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar Reviews

85 Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar Reviews
  • I

Isha Weerasinghe · Married on 10/14/2018

Would definitely recommend!

Jennie Fresa is an excellent choice for wedding makeup. I had my wedding makeup done by Lorna, who was open to suggestions and was always accommodating. I normally don't wear a lot of makeup, so during my trial, we spoke about what kind of makeup wouldn't make me feel like I had too much on or make me feel uncomfortable on the day of. I provided her with suggestions, and she went over and above.

Lorna also gave me skin care suggestions at my trial, which made a world of difference even in the few weeks between the trial and the wedding. Lorna and her colleagues were incredibly helpful---I cannot praise the Jennie Fresa team enough!

Jenna · Married on 09/08/2018

I can't say enough about this place for my wedding Day, I contacted them last minute , when my previous makeup artist didn't work out after our trial run, and they were more than willing to accommodate me for my big day. I went for my trial with Tricia, and I was beyond happy with the outcome! She traveled to my Villa on site at my venue, and Did myself , and 6 others, and every single one of us were so happy with her work! she is so pleasant to work with, it felt like I knew her forever. Our makeup lasted all night long, we still looked flawless, after hours of sweating and dancing the night away. I strongly recommend Tricia, and Jenny Fresa bar and Beauty for your big Day! Thank you again so so much!!

Emma · Married on 09/08/2018

Lorna is a rock star! She did the makeup for myself and my wedding party and did an amazing job! She did exactly what I was visioning for my wedding day look and had all my girls looking glowing. She is so sweet and has the kindest heart!

Lindsay · Married on 07/14/2018

I knew when I hired Jennie for make up services for my wedding I would get nothing but the best, and Jennie and Lorna did not disappoint. From my make up trial, Jennie was a pleasure to work with, she understood my vision for how I wanted to look on the big day. Through out the entire wedding planning process, she was easy to contact and responded very quickly to my emails. When we discovered an issue timing, Jennie was more than helpful in creating a solution to make the day go smoothly. I would HIGHLY recommend Jennie Fresa and anyone on her team for wedding day glamour!

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

Loved loved Jennie Fresa's team. Would book them again and again. Adi & Tricia came to my site and worked magic on 8 bridesmaids, 3 family members and the bride with efficiency and ease. I was nervous about not looking natural & during the trial, Adi quelled any of my anxieties. They are all so skilled, flexible, and kind! Not to mention, all the products are organic and natural. I've been back to the store just to say hi and purchase products! THANK YOU!!

Chayna · Married on 06/16/2018

WOW is all I have to say. Lorna from Jennie Fresa beauty team did the makeup for me, my mom, sister, and mother in law and we all loved our look! Lorna is the absolute sweetest and is so talented! I would definitely book them again!!!

Hadley · Married on 06/02/2018

Tricia did our makeup for my June wedding for me, 10 bridesmaids and two mommas and did a great job. Everyone loved their look, it lasted all through the hot and sticky night and we got lots of compliments. She was professional, punctual, calm and seems to genuinely enjoy her work which is always nice to see. You’re in good hands working with Tricia :)

Kim · Married on 11/11/2017

I had the best experience with Lorna from Jennie Fresa salon! Lorna made everyone feel like the best version of themselves! I showed Lorna a picture of my vision and she really blew away my expectations! Lorna was professional and made everyone feel special the morning of my wedding. I would recommend this salon to any bride!

Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar 1
    Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar 2

Alyssa · Married on 09/30/2017

We had Lorna from Jennie Fresa do my wedding makeup and she did an amazing job! She was so fun and friendly and had a positive attitude all day. You will have a wonderful experience and look great if you use her!

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

Corey and Maddie are awesome! They dolled up 10 girls including myself for our wedding. Very easy to work with! Professional, clean, organzied and easy to communicate with. Jennie has a great team :) Highly recommend! Thank you :)

Kristen · Married on 09/09/2017

I am so incredibly happy to have worked with Corey Hunton from Jennie Fresa on my wedding day. She traveled to our wedding location and did my makeup and that of my five bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law. After I had met Corey for my makeup trial several months before the big day, I knew she was the absolute right fit. I wanted a natural, glowing, as-close-to-flawless-as-possible look, and Corey did a truly perfect job! All of us girls were so thrilled with how our makeup turned out; we decided to go with the natural makeup versus airbrush, it lasted all night and photographed beautifully.

Corey was such a pleasure to spend the morning with, and was helpful, communicative, and friendly throughout the entire process. I could not recommend her more highly!

Lynn · Married on 09/02/2017

My daughter chose Tricia for herself and 10 Bridesmaids. She also did the MOB and MOG for a total of 13. She did this in less than 6 hours which was amazing in and of itself. She was prompt, efficient, professional and so very talented. All the ladies and the Bride looked like magazine models when she was finished. She kept us on track, was calm and so much fun. You can definitely see that she loveds her work and her work is her passion. I hope if you read this, you will chose Tricia, too, as you will not be disappointed. She is wonderful to work with and has a heart of gold and a great personality. Thank you Tricia for everything you did to make our day so special.

Alaina · Married on 08/05/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Tricia from Jennie Fresa for my wedding this past August. She had the tough task of taking care of me, my 7 lively bridesmaids, 3 moms…by herself! I say this without exaggeration: every single person raved about how their makeup turned out. They even went as far to jokingly say "she's a magician!" :) (but really, she is…)
    No one was more delighted with the outcome than I was. Having a natural look was very important to me - Tricia did just that but better than I could have imagined! It was clear to me that she truly cares about her clients needs. And when things got a little crazy with our tight timeline, she was nothing but calm, patient, and attentive.

Tricia is an all around wonderful person and she is a pleasure to work with. I would undoubtedly recommend her to ANY bride in the CT area!

Abby · Married on 08/04/2017

Tricia did my makeup for my wedding, as well as a few bridesmaids and both my mother and mother in laws makeup. I have never seen the women in my life look so beautiful! Tricia is seriously amazing. None of us gave her much direction to work with, Tricia just used her artistic skills and made each of us look and feel totally beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone! Also, Lorna did my brows about a week before the wedding, and she was amazing. I'll definitely be going back to her in the future!

Susan · Married on 07/22/2017

Corey from Jennie Fresa Brow and Beauty Bar did our makeup for our wedding day! She did a beautiful job! We all loved our makeup (bride, bridesmaids, MOB, MOG) and she is such a pleasure to work with!

Lindsay · Married on 07/22/2017

The Jennie Fresa beauty team was fantastic from the day I contacted them about my wedding day to the actual day of. Lorna was my day of beauty artist and I couldn't of imaged anyone else to be with me and my bridal party on that day. She did an amazing job at the bridal trial and on the wedding day. She truly listens to the makeup look you are going for, but also asks about your daily makeup so it's not a shock when you look in the mirror. She did a beautiful job, me and my bridal party received so many compliments, we can't wait to see the wedding photos!

Jessica · Married on 07/08/2017

I worked with Corey on my wedding day and she was absolutely amazing!! At the trial Corey was very patient with me to make sure I got the look I was going for and was able to replicate it perfectly on my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids were very happy with Corey as well and I would highly recommend her to anyone in the area!!

Heather · Married on 06/30/2017

It's a lucky lucky bride that chooses Jenny Fresa and the talented team - in my case, Corey. From the booking of my trial makeup to the actual wedding day, Corey was courteous, sweet and responsive, with sweet touches (post card saying how excited she was after my trial). And let's not forget, she made me look amazing. On my wedding day, I had a bride's worst nightmare - I was SICK. But she was patient and so talented that no one could tell. Also, I was dragging during prep time and was wayyyyyy behind schedule - so Corey arranged additional child care and stayed past her allotted time to make sure that I was touched up after my first look. Grand slam the entire way.... thank you thank you thank you..... I only wished I lived in CT year round so could shop there....

Kerri · Married on 06/24/2017

Corey and the team at Jennie Fresa were great! From the moment I sent in my inquiry they were responsive to all my questions, Corey was super flexible with scheduling my trial and the end result was amazing! Corey traveled to our hotel to do the makeup for me, four bridesmaids and my mother. She arrived exactly when she said she would, brought all of her own equipment, and was so sweet to all of us! The makeup looks so natural and she really worked hard to bring out the beauty of each of my girls, rather than everyone getting the same exact look. We got so many compliments on how nice the makeup looked and one of my bridesmaids is even looking into Jennie Fresa for her own wedding now! If you want to feel your best self definitely go with Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar! We couldn't have been happier that we did!!

Allison · Married on 06/24/2017

I cannot say enough about the Jennie Fresa team & Lorna! After receiving so many recommendations for them by different vendors in the industry I decided to book my wedding day makeup services and I'm SO glad they were available!! I have never walked into a brow & beauty bar and felt instantly calm, at home and welcomed before. After going for my trial with Lorna I decided to continue going back every month until the wedding to get my brows in proper shape. The trial was such a great experience that I was willing to drive the 40 minutes, once a month, just to get my brows done and take advantage of the discount I was given for being a JF Bride! The day of the wedding Lorna was such a calm and happy presence to have around with it being a stressful morning! Each of my bridesmaids left the room to get their makeup done and when they came back, "WOW" was all anyone could say! Their makeup was FLAWLESS and you could easily tell how happy each of them were with the finished product. It was finally my turn and Lorna mixed up a special customized eye palette just for me based on images that I had shown her for what I wanted. I have never had so many makeup compliments before in my life. She did such an amazing job. Everyone looked natural but also glam. I would HIGHLY recommend Jennie Fresa and Lorna for your wedding day beauty needs! They go above and beyond to match exactly what you are looking for on your big day - and bonus...they are just the nicest most genuine people I have ever met.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/17/2017

We had both Lorna and Tricia for my wedding getting us all ready and they were great! So professional, organized and flexible. We had some girls who are picky about their makeup and everyone was very pleased with how they looked! Lorna and Tricia were amazing at meeting everyone's different needs! I also did my *only* makeup trial with Lorna - I loved working with her!

Brittney · Married on 06/10/2017

Lorna was amazing for my wedding last June. She brought such great energy to the day of and all my bridesmaids looked stunning. She listened to exactly what I wanted and was even super flexible when I changed my mind after my trial. I cannot recomend her enough!

Meghan · Married on 04/29/2017

Tricia and the team at Jennie Fresca are the best! They're reliable, professional, and so easy to work with! I had done a number of make-up trials before finding Tricia and I was convinced I would have to settle on something I wasn't happy with. Upon meeting Tricia for my trial, I immediately knew that I was in great hands. She was able to see my vision right away and delivered beautiful, natural makeup that looked amazing in person and on camera. It was better than I could have ever imagined. Not only is she amazing with make-up, she's one of the nicest people we had the pleasure of working with for our wedding. My bridal party couldn't stop talking about how sweet she was! I highly recommend working with Tricia. You will be in amazing hands!!!

Laurie · Married on 10/22/2016

For my daughters wedding, we used Lorna from Jennie Fresa and we couldn't be more happier with the outcome!! Lorna is fabulous!!! She did an amazing job on myself and my daughter. On such a special occasion such as a wedding, you want the best person possible to make you look and feel awesome. Lorna is that person!!

jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

Jennie and her girls are amazing!! everyone commented about how great our make up looked!!! it lasted all night, and I never worried once I wouldn't look beautiful!! My mom wore fake eyelashes for the 1st time and kept showing ppl!! she loved her!! same for my mother and sister in law who never wear make up!! they where so happy with how natural everything was!