Glastonbury, Glastonbury, CT 06033 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
Package Price $1,200
Availability Check your date

About Mother of the Bride Wedding Planner

Mother of the Bride Wedding Planner is a wedding planning service based out of Glatsonbury, Conneticut. Mary Karnes is the owner, founder, and dedicated planner of Mother of the Bride. She specializes in support and guidance in the beginning stages of your planning, and she will be there by your side until the end of your celebration. Mary created her planning company to be there for couples in need, and as a result, she offers high-quality planning services at affordable prices.

Mary Karnes and the Mother of the Bride Wedding Planner team specialize in planning civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, elopments, eco-friendly weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Some of the services that she offers include:

• Budget analysis
wedding logo 51 788805 1571872180

7 Reviews for Mother of the Bride Wedding Planner

• Sally Ann

Sally Ann · Married on 10/18/2019

Couldn't have done it without Mary!

We somehow managed to get married amidst many life changes, and I ended up planning our wedding first from the other side of the country, and later in the midst of a cross-country move while starting a new job and living in temporary housing. Through all of this, Mary was my lifeline. When I felt like I couldn't keep up with things, Mary was the first person I would call or text. She is extremely professional and always makes herself available. We hired her as a day-of coordinator, but she was involved in so much more than just the day of. I turned to her for advice, to help put out fires, and to just help keep me on track. She was such a pleasure to work with and I couldn't recommend her more highly!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Mother of the Bride Wedding Planner's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Sally Ann. I loved working with you. Your were a beautiful bride and a gracious one. I wish you great happiness.

Meagan Simpson · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing wedding planner!

Mary was a phenomenal. Many moons ago, I sent her an inquiry and she immediately called me by phone. It was clear she was on top of her business and her follow-up foreboded well for potential relationship we might have. We had a lovely chat and I felt comfortable securing her services immediately. She was always prepared for our conversations and always offered to schedule the "next" talk ahead of time, never leaving me to wonder whether it was appropriate to be in touch with her. By the time we secured her services, I had booked all my vendors, so instead of helping me find vendors, Mary helped me strategize final details. She repeatedly offered to make herself available to me for whatever I needed, even though I did not want to bug her more than necessary. She came to our rehearsal dinner, helped us write the processional/recessional, and helped trouble shoot various items of concern in the days leading up to the event. She made contact with all vendors to confirm their services a few months out and then again the week before, allaying my concerns about whether everyone would indeed remember to show up! On the day of the wedding, I don't remember having to think about vendors once--which is a true testament to her managing the logistics of the day with ease and grace. Everything went smoothly--and if it didn't, I had no idea, which is exactly the way one wants their wedding day to flow. I can't recommend her enough. Truly--Mary was delightful, kind, funny, organized, professional, and very, very, very capable!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Mother of the Bride Wedding Planner FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Glastonbury Glastonbury, CT, 06033 See on map