1510 Lexington Ave 9G, New York, NY 10029 Map · Phone number

About Shira Weinberger NYC Wedding Photography

I am a New York based photographer and member of the prestigious Wedding Photojournalist Association (WPJA). Originally from Israel, I have had the pleasure of photographing many French, Yemenite, Ethiopian, Russian, and Moroccan weddings and events. Through my photojournalistic style, I aim to capture the spontaneity, joy, emotion and ambiance of the important day with photos that present an unfolding story. I am free to travel throughout the US and internationally, and am available for a wide variety of events.

ShiraWeinbergerPhotographyBlog5small
ShiraWeinbergerPhotographyBlog5small
Card2small

28 Reviews for Shira Weinberger NYC Wedding Photography

Katie · Married on 05/28/2016

It's so hard to explain in words how amazing Shira is-- as soon as we met her, we knew she was the perfect photographer to capture our Wedding Day. I actually found her through online searching since I work crazy hours at my job and most of my early wedding planning and vendor searches were through websites like this. When we did our engagement shoot, her energy and love for photography truly shined. She is very professional and a gem to be around. Then, our wedding day arrived. Shira was assertive, listened to our ideas for photos, and recommended her own, which were of course stunning! She was truly a fun, chic addition to our wedding day and her positivity was so sincere. We will always remember her running around to get "the perfect shot"-- which she did 1,000x over! She brought an assistant who was also fantastic. We had 2 weddings in 1-- which included an Indian Ceremony and Civil Ceremony. She captured both better than I could have ever imagined. I would recommend Shira to anyone-- she was a dream-come-true photographer!

Sent on 07/16/2016

I normally do not fill out reviews but I had to share this experience. My fiancé and I had the honor of having Shira take our engagement photos. The first time we met her, we immediately took a liking to her. Shira is professional, easy to work with and very flexible. Her work is beautiful and her passion for photography shows through her pictures. We continue to receive complements from family and friends!!

We immediately booked her for our wedding day in August!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Lindsay · Married on 03/21/2015

Shira was the best photographer we could have asked for! It was amazing having her at our wedding - she captured every picture that we wanted, every smile, every loving glance. We received our albums this week and cannot stop looking at them. Every picture is beautiful. Thank you Shira for everything!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Shira Weinberger NYC Wedding Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Doug Winters Music/Best Kept Secret
    Doug Winters Music/Best Kept Secret Wedding Bands

Shira is as beautiful as she is talented. I'm using several of her photos on my website (with her permission of course.) I think she's by the far the best and definitely the sweetest photographer in New York.

• Xylem & Phloem
    Xylem & Phloem Wedding Florists

Fantastic, creative photographer!

• Erganic Design
    Erganic Design Wedding Planners

Shira is one of the most talented {and detail oriented} photographers I've ever met. Her work is beautiful; she does not miss a thing! In fact she sees beauty and art in moments or objects that others do not (until they see her photos!). If you have the opportunity to work with Shira, you are truly blessed! Book her as soon as you confirm your date, and your memories will be documented in the most amazing way. An absolute professional and artist!

• 1510 Lexington Ave, 9G New York, 10029 See on map