208 W 29th St., New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Erganic Design

Erganic Design is a wedding planning and design company based in New York City, New York. This team of experts specializes in design, production, coordination, and consulting of weddings in the New York area, providing the services that you need to execute your dream wedding. Erganic Design strives to create expert wedding plans, fabulous florals, and luxurious environments with you at the center.

The team at Erganic Design supports their clients from start to finish of the wedding planning process, from your proposal to the moment that you say “I do.” They take the time to get to know their clients in order to design the wedding that you’ve always dreamed of. Their event packages can be tailored to your unique needs, and include services such as invitations, stationary, floral design, music, lighting, photography, cake, catering, venue selection, dance lessons, styling, and more. They provide planning services for weddings, engagement parties, and rehearsals. Their team also provides destination wedding planning services, and will coordinate all travel details and accommodations in order to give you a stress-free experience. Erganic Design wedding planning and design services include:

• Budget analysis

Videos 4 vídeos

25 Reviews for Erganic Design

• Brandon

Brandon · Married on 10/26/2019

The Full Service Experience!

Sojourner and the team at Erganic design made sure our day was absolute magic! Immediately after getting engaged we spoke with Sojourner when we could not find a venue for our date. She swooped in with a major list and helped us work through the various options. From there, the entire team worked with us for 14 months to go through every single detail from custom stationary design to making magic and sourcing special ice cream sandwiches we wanted for the event. Less than a week before our wedding the venue coordinator left and we were never notified. On the day of the wedding the venue was missing critical information and Sojourner saved the day. Nobody (including the bride) knew that anything was wrong. By party time everything was resolved and it went off without a hitch. Highly recommended for the end to end experience!

Sent on 10/29/2019

I am so thankful for Sojourner and her team - they helped us have an amazing and flawless wedding day. The outcome was more than we could've hoped for! From beginning to end, they were very professional and responsive to all of our questions and concerns and helped us figure out what would work best for our needs and wedding day vision. Sojourner also provides custom stationery services which truly gave a unique touch to our stationery items. The value Erganic provides is truly worth it. The only qualm I have (if that's even what I could call it) is that I wish I could've experienced a closer working relationship with the team, which was a bit difficult to do while I lived in another state and traveled very often for my work. Nonetheless it did not take away from how beautiful our wedding turned out and I truly thank them for everything they invested into making our day special. I would highly recommend Sojourner to plan your wedding day!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Unfortunately, having worked in the wedding industry and experienced it as a bride, you sometimes feel like just another customer. With Erganic Design, never once did I feel anything less than a VIP Bride.

Sojourner and her team were exceptionally professional and caring throughout the entire planning process.
    Sojourner let me know from the beginning that she would be as hands on as I wanted her to be. Well, she was everything you could ever imagine in a planner -- she was part planner, friend, sounding-board, negotiator, and a few times, therapist. She also perfected my wedding day vision, even though I was barely able to articulate or describe it. She is clearly skilled at extracting your likes and dislikes and creating an event that reflects everything you'd hope it would and more.

Overall, our goal was to celebrate our union without breaking the bank. I can honestly say that we have absolutely no regrets about any of the money we spent. With Sojourner by our side, we would do it all again and we're looking forward to the anniversary parties!!! Not many honest brides will say that. I promise you one thing, hiring Erganic Design will absolutely ensure a no-regret event!

Sent on 11/28/2013

Erganic Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 35000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 35000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 35000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 500.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

• STAK Studios Wedding Photographers

Sojourner is one of the best planners you can work with. She has a natural talent for transforming rooms into magical reception spaces. You can't go wrong working with her and her team.

• Butterfly Bakeshop Wedding Cakes

Erganic Design is a pleasure to work with! They are professional throughout the entire process. We are always happy to work with their clients.

• Esprit Events Caterers Wedding Caterers

Calm under pressure, incredibly organized and they love what they do! Your event will be flawlessly executed with Erganic Design in charge.

• 208 W 29th St., studio 4H New York, NY, 10001 See on map
    2122061503 (Phone number)
    Tuesday-Friday: 9am-7pm Saturday & Sunday: by appointment only
    Location of (Erganic Design)