5 Honey Hollow Drive, Bethel, CT 06801 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About 47 Moments Photography

We are Brian and Rachel Henderson, a husband and wife photography team. We're so glad you stopped by and that you're interested in getting to know us a little better. It is our hope that we will have the opportunity very soon to meet you and get to know you a little better too!

About Rachel (by Brian)

It is obvious to all that meet her how strikingly beautiful and talented at photography my wife, Rachel, is. To those who have spent any amount of time with her, they will also know just how sweet, sensitive, caring and genuine she is too! She is incredibly selfless in all she does; she's a supermom to our 3 kids; and I couldn't ask for a better wife.

Rachel loves to travel and never says no to an adventure. When she's not behind the camera, she loves being outdoors, going on hikes, and she feels most at home laying in a hammock on a beach with a good book and icy drink in hand.

About Brian (by Rachel)

Not only is Brian a photographer, who is always by my side, he is my husband, best friend and one and only love. There are so many qualities about this man that are easy to love; his goofy sense of humor, adaptability, love and passion for music (he is seriously talented) and his gift of teaching to name a few.

He started out being my assistant and learning from me, but Brian is a fast learner and now teaches, challenges and motivates me to keep going when it's tough. He pushes me to reach for goals I thought I could never reach and supports me in whatever crazy adventure I get us into. I'm so thankful to have him by my side to laugh with along the way as we walk together through this journey called life.

We would love to invite you to our home studio to get to know you better. Please contact us today to schedule an appointment!

Follow 47 Moments Photography on

47 Moments Photography 2
47 Moments Photography 3
47 Moments Photography 4

Margaux · Married on 08/18/2018

Rachel and Brian are wonderful and they did an amazing job capturing amazing pictures from our special day!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Sonya · Married on 08/04/2018

Rachel was amazing! We are over the moon in love with our wedding photos! She accomplished our vision of clean and natural looking photos. We also got a warm up session with Rachel during our engagement photos. We will definitely use 47 Moments services when the time comes and definitely recommend to anyone looking for this style of photos. :-)

Sent on 08/30/2018
    47 Moments Photography 5
    47 Moments Photography 6
    47 Moments Photography 7
    47 Moments Photography 8

Liz · Married on 10/29/2016

I contacted Rachel and Brian based on a recommendation from a family friend. From our first meeting, Rachel and Brian were very friendly and accommodating. My husband and I live in Chicago, so we only met Rachel and Brian in person one time before the wedding. However, they were very responsive to our emails and questions. On the day of the wedding, they were very "go with the flow" and got in all of the pictures we wanted. No weird poses or forced pictures. They also did a great job with capturing candid moments and the dance floor. As a husband and wife team, Brian photographed the guys while they were getting ready and Rachel photographed me and the bridesmaids ... I think it worked out really well. I would definitely recommend Rachel and Brian!

Sent on 02/22/2017

47 Moments Photography Pricing

47 Moments Photography Price Rates

47 Moments Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,595.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• 47 Moments Photography 1
    Winter Weddings
    We offer 10% off for winter weddings (December-March)

• Tarrywile Park & Mansion
    Tarrywile Park & Mansion Historic Weddings

Rachel Henderson of 47 Moments Photography is an amazing photographer who manages to capture and use light to create not just a photograph but a work of art. Her wedding and portrait photography is creative, beautifully composed and guaranteed to make you smile. Rachel very professional and will work hard to ensure you are satisfied with your results. I would highly recommend 47 Moments Photography for any of your photographic needs.

• Robert Norman Photography
    Robert Norman Photography Wedding Photographers

great - dependable, classic work!

• 5 Honey Hollow Drive Bethel, 06801 See on map