Custom Invitations by Kelly Reviews

12 | East Brunswick, NJ

12 Reviews for Custom Invitations by Kelly

Heather · Married on 07/13/2013

I can't say enough how perfect everything came out for our wedding that Kelly created! She started with our Save The Dates that everyone went crazy over! She did our wedding invitations, escort cards, table cards, donation cards, etc. and everything looked absolutely beautiful! I would 100% recommend her to anyone and everyone!! She gives you what you want with guidance and expertise!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Jacqueline · Married on 05/28/2011

Kelly was very helpful. My invitations where beautiful.

Sent on 11/03/2011

Rochelle · Married on 05/08/2011

My invitations were designed by Kelly for my wedding on May 8 2011 and Kelly did a wonderful job in designing the invitations, I had a lot of compliments regarding the style and design of the invitations. She was very helpful in helping me decide on which type of paper to use and she was very patient with my in providing me with different styles dependeing on the ink tone which would match my paper choice. God bless her, she was very understanding, patient and helpful aside from being very talented with her work .
    Her invitations are very reasonable and she works around the budget your working with . They say that the invitation would set the tone of the wedding, I must say Kelly helped me deliver the tone and style of my wedding thru my invitation, classy and elegant, the way she designed it and just the way i wanted it to be. Thank you Kelly .
    I would recommend Kelly to anyone who needs a beautiful designed invitation.
    You will not regret having chosen her.
    God Bless you Kelly always for your help, your talent and excellent work .

Sent on 05/12/2011

Julie · Married on 11/19/2010

Kelly was a pleasure to work with and provided us with beautiful invitations!!

Sent on 12/07/2010

Custom Invitations by Kelly's reply:

Thank you, Julie! It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations on your marriage.

Stefanie · Married on 11/06/2010

Kelly is great to work with! She made me feel as though I was the only bride that she was working with. She is very creative and accomodating.. I continue to recommend her people that are looking for an awesome graphic designer! She created our save the dates.. invites, accomodation cards and direction cards.. everything turned out beautiful - we continue to get compliments on our invitations.

Sent on 12/09/2010

Custom Invitations by Kelly's reply:

Stefanie, thank you so much for your lovely review. It was such a pleasure working with you. Wishing you and Brandt a lifetime of happiness!

Vanessa · Married on 07/30/2010

Kelly rocks! She is quick to respond to emails and phone calls and can work within any budget. At first we were just planning on using Kelly for our invitations, but we had such a great experience that we had her handle all of our wedding day needs. The quality of work is Impressive. We needed some extra invites and she got right on it and sent them over to us right away, no questions asked. She was so easy to work with and we were so pleased with our experience working with her. Weddings can be a stressful time, and Kelly made sure that we had no worries when it came to the details. I highly recommend her work!

Sent on 03/06/2011

Custom Invitations by Kelly's reply:

Thanks, Vanessa! It was so great working with you and Wayne. I was so glad to help set the tone for your special day. Congratulations and best wishes for a wonderful future together.

Haley · Married on 07/10/2010

Kelly is brilliant. She is like a personal wedding consultant who does your invites. She was with me every step of the way. From when to start save the date photos sessions, to guest lists, to the final details of the day. She even did our favors - two love bird silhouettes in custom blue shades of damask on matchbooks. ADORABLE! Since I wasn't the typical to-do list bride, Kelly kept me on top of my tasks. She set up all meetings with me at the right time. Carefully giving enough time for first drafts and revisions if needed. She was my steady reminder. Without her so many things would have gone wrong but she held everything in place. She is an industry expert and her calmness kept me at ease! I give her 5 stars and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/26/2010

Custom Invitations by Kelly's reply:

Haley, thanks for the great review! I loved helping you with your wedding and I am so happy you loved the way everything turned out. You're wedding was beautiful!

Camille · Married on 07/04/2010

I wish I could give Kelly 10's!!! She is fabulous and so is her work!

Sent on 08/20/2010

Custom Invitations by Kelly's reply:

Camille, thank you so much. It was such a pleasure working with you!
  • EAHajd

Elyse · Married on 05/30/2010

I was SO happy with my invitations! Kelly really worked with us to make our dreams come true!

Sent on 06/02/2010

Custom Invitations by Kelly's reply:

Elyse, thank you so much for the wonderful review. You and Izzy were great clients to work with and I was so happy to be apart of your big day! Congratulations!

Megan · Married on 07/10/2009

Kelly was great! My wedding invitations came out awesome. She was very flexible with cost and helped me to make my invitations affordable. I looked around for invitations for a few months and found nothing that I liked. As soon as I saw Kelly's portfolio I saw two invitations that I loved. She made up beautiful samples for me and I decided on one of them. I am going to use her for my menu's, place cards, table numbers, etc... She is great!

Sent on 05/18/2010

Megan,
    Thank you so much for the lovely review! I am so glad you loved your invitations and am looking forward to working with you on your reception items.

Heather · Married on 06/27/2009

Kelly understood by vision from the beginning and designed all of my paper products for my wedding day. She custom designed my invitations, save the dates, table cards, place cards, donation cards, programs and candy buffet labels. All of my paper products coordinated perfectly and many of my guests still rave about her work and talent. She pays great attention to detail. She allowed me to be a part of the invitation design process from start to finish. She brought to the table creative suggestions and was able to work with my budget.

Sent on 02/24/2010

Chrisitna · Married on 09/26/2009

Kelly was extremely down to earth and easy to deal with. She would provide you with different options even if you only had one idea in mind. I would and have recommended Kelly to many of my friends who are getting married or just want amazing invitaitons for any occasion.

Sent on 05/14/2010

Christina,
    Thank you so much for the review! You were wonderful to work with and your invitations are a favorite of many! Thanks again for your business.