Woodbridge, NJ 07095 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Juicy Looks By Abby

Abby is a freelance makeup artist based in North Brunswick, NJ. Her sincere love for beauty has driven her to always seek perfection and serve a great number of clients here in the US and beyond.

Abby is dedicated to providing excellent and quality service to all her clients because satisfaction is always her ultimate goal. She provides in studio and on location makeup service for various events. She is also able to travel worldwide.

With a creative mind, Abby is able to bring out each individual’s natural beauty and create flawless finish. Abby’s craft has been well received by Brides in and outside of the tri state area. Her clients know that her touch will make them look and feel their best. Abby’s work has appeared in magazines and blogs such as Munaluchi Bride, BellaNaija, Grace Ormande, Style Me Pretty and Aisle Perfect. Her work can be seen on the Fall 2018 and Fall/Winter 2015 Munaluchi Bride Cover.

Follow Juicy Looks By Abby on

Juicy Looks By Abby 6
Juicy Looks By Abby 7

Tanyia · Married on 06/13/2019

Wedding Makeup

Abby was actually one of the first vendors I booked for my big day. Having seen her work online I knew I wanted her to be my makeup artist. Prior to my wedding day she was very responsive through email and text. We did not do a trial session but she was able to get an idea of the look I wanted from photos I sent to her prior. Abby was professional, timely, prepared and very thorough. She did not disappoint. You can tell she loves what she does and she takes pride in each Juicy Look bride that comes her way. I am glad that I can look back on my photos and know that I made the right choice in choosing her as my MUA. Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day.

-Tanyia

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Juicy Looks By Abby 8

Aurelia · Married on 02/24/2019

Amazing individual.

Abby is one of the most kind hearted person you could meet. She was willing to help me and give advise when I felt like I was falling apart. She is punctual and has really perfected her craft. I looked amazing on my day. Exactly what I imagined and more. O Aldo used her got my engagement shoot and she nailed it each time. I can not thank her enough. My hubby kept commenting on how beautiful I looked. He also said my glam squad did an awesome job. She has such a beautiful soul. Keep up the good work Abby.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Danielle · Married on 02/14/2019

Look no further!

Abby is one of a kind. I didn’t even have a make up trial and my make up was BEAUTIFUL! I booked just about 2 weeks before my wedding and knew she was what I needed to make my day complete. She is truly a PROFESSIONAL!!! Abby is what you don’t know you need until she’s by your side the day of. My husband’s response was priceless when he saw me!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Juicy Looks By Abby FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling