Woodbridge, NJ 08902 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Juicy Looks By Abby

Abby is a freelance makeup artist based in North Brunswick, NJ. Her sincere love for beauty has driven her to always seek perfection and serve a great number of clients here in the US and beyond.

Abby is dedicated to providing excellent and quality service to all her clients because satisfaction is always her ultimate goal. She provides in studio and on location makeup service for various events. She is also able to travel worldwide.

With a creative mind, Abby is able to bring out each individual’s natural beauty and create flawless finish. Abby’s craft has been well received by Brides in and outside of the tri state area. Her clients know that her touch will make them look and feel their best. Abby’s work has appeared in magazines and blogs such as Munaluchi Bride, BellaNaija, Grace Ormande, Style Me Pretty and Aisle Perfect. Her work can be seen on the Fall 2018 and Fall/Winter 2015 Munaluchi Bride Cover.

Follow Juicy Looks By Abby on

Other couples have also viewed

• LondynArtistry
image

118 Reviews for Juicy Looks By Abby

Sam · Getting married on 09/09/2021

9/21/2020 NYIT de Seversky Mansion

Working with Abby was absolutely fantastic. Abby listened to me and delivered what I asked for. I can testify that the result was marvelous. Simple and timeless makeup. Did I mention she was also on time? Yep, she was there on time waiting for me. To everyone looking for a great makeup artist, Abby is hand down one of the best I have ever encountered. She knows her craft, moreover, her work is magnificent. Call her or email her, she is really responsive and highly professional.
    Thank you Abby.

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth O. · Married on 06/12/2021

The Most Professional and Personable MUA!

I have known Abby for years and I always knew that I wanted her to be a part of my wedding because I was so impressed with her consistent work over the years. I’m glad to say that she did not disappoint! My trial with her was a joy and she listened to all of my requests! She was timely, professional, and an overall joy to be around! On my wedding day, she paid close attention to every detail and the end result was PERFECT! My skin and eye makeup looked flawless and she simply enhanced my features instead of transforming them. She even went above and beyond her title and was there every time I called on her! I am so happy that I made the decision to have her be my wedding makeup artist and I would recommend her to all of my friends and loved ones!

Sent on 06/18/2021
  • I

Ijeoma · Married on 05/22/2021

Abby is the best wedding make up artist

If you want to look stunning on your wedding day and you are looking for a professional, skilled, thoughtful, and detail oriented make up artist, then Abby should be your first choice. Because of Abby I looked and felt AMAZING on my wedding day. Also let me add that she is not only a skilled make up artist, but she does hair as well. From my initial meeting, Abby provided tips and helped me with selecting the right vendors (ie photography, videography, coordinator). She has been doing this for a long time so she knows all of the Top Vendors to ensure you have a smooth wedding experience. She even gave me tips about ensuring I had a steamer for my dress since it was satin. Every time I would reach out to her, she would respond within 24-48 hours with advice and answers to all of my questions. I’m terms of the wedding day, she arrived on time (early) and made me feel comfortable as she did my face and hair. My finance and I could not agree on an introduction song and she heard my coordinator reminding me to select one and suggested an amazing song. Then after realizing on the day of that I would need someone to touch up my face since it was 97 degrees outside I asked her to stay until the reception and she agreed. This was the best decision I could have made. Abby took amazing pics and videos of me and my husband on my phone (please note you will need phone pics since it takes time to get your professional pics back) and fanned me and kept me calm, cool, matte, and beautiful through the whole experience. I would recommend booking her at least until your reception. Trust me it is worth the money. :)

Sent on 06/10/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Juicy Looks By Abby FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes

1 Real Wedding

• Woodbridge, NJ, 08902 See on map
    Location of (Juicy Looks By Abby)