Woodbridge, NJ 07095 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Juicy Looks By Abby

Abby is a freelance makeup artist based in North Brunswick, NJ. Her sincere love for beauty has driven her to always seek perfection and serve a great number of clients here in the US and beyond.

Abby is dedicated to providing excellent and quality service to all her clients because satisfaction is always her ultimate goal. She provides in studio and on location makeup service for various events. She is also able to travel worldwide.

With a creative mind, Abby is able to bring out each individual’s natural beauty and create flawless finish. Abby’s craft has been well received by Brides in and outside of the tri state area. Her clients know that her touch will make them look and feel their best. Abby’s work has appeared in magazines and blogs such as Munaluchi Bride, BellaNaija, Grace Ormande, Style Me Pretty and Aisle Perfect. Her work can be seen on the Fall 2018 and Fall/Winter 2015 Munaluchi Bride Cover.

Follow Juicy Looks By Abby on

tiffany for mua 12 51 378872
image

101 Reviews for Juicy Looks By Abby

Donyale · Getting married on 09/07/2020

Abby is the wedding best mua!

Abby was my MUA for my engagement shoot and wedding day. From the moment I booked her she was nothing short of AMAZING! She was always a text or email away. She is so good with the skin, which is KEY to me on tip of every other aspect of makeup. On my big day she arrived early and stayed with me until my reception (9 hours). Abby did my makeup AND styled my hair. My curls were PERFECT! She touched up my makeup as needed, made sure I was perfect at all times, re-curled my hair before the ceremony, and assisted with my dress anytime she saw the opportunity or need. Abby has such a beautiful personality and Aura about her. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a makeup artist on your big day, LOOK NO FURTHER! My husband said that was the best he ever seen me look! Thank you Abby for making me beautiful on my big day and being only a hair away :). Mrs. Ghaffari

Sent on 12/23/2019

Roseann Collier · Married on 07/19/2020

Beyond Amazing

As someone who doesn’t usually wear a lot of makeup I was a bit scared of how my bridal look was going to turn out. Abby went above and beyond to ensure that my goal of looking natural was perfectly combined with my dream of being glamorous. She also provided stying for my hair and wow was I amazed at how it turned out. I cannot thank Abby enough for her exceptional service and calm demeanor throughout the entire process. From the first communication with Abby I knew she was the one. My husband looks at our wedding pictures and goes on and on about how beautiful I looked. Would definitely recommend her for your makeup needs

Sent on 08/04/2020

Kendra Williams · Married on 07/18/2020

The Best of the BEST!

Abby is one of the best makeup artist out there! With my big wedding being postponed till next year my husband and I decided to do a small backyard ceremony Abby made sure my day was beautiful and stress free. I told her the exact look I was looking for and she gave me just that ! I got so many complements on such a good job she has done. And also me being pregnant she made sure I was comfortable and relaxed! Thank you so much Abby can’t wait to book you again soon !

Sent on 08/06/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Juicy Looks By Abby FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Real Weddings

• Woodbridge, New Jersey, 07095 See on map
    Location of (Juicy Looks By Abby)