Juicy Looks By Abby

Woodbridge, NJ View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Abby is a freelance makeup artist based in North Brunswick, NJ. Her sincere love for beauty has driven her to always seek perfection and serve a great number of clients here in the US and beyond.

Abby is dedicated to providing excellent and quality service to all her clients because satisfaction is always her ultimate goal. She provides in studio and on location makeup service for various events. She is also able to travel worldwide.

With a creative mind, Abby is able to bring out each individual鈥檚 natural beauty and create flawless finish. Abby鈥檚 craft has been well received by Brides in and outside of the tri state area. Her clients know that her touch will make them look and feel their best. Abby鈥檚 work has appeared in magazines and blogs such as Munaluchi Bride, BellaNaija, Grace Ormande, Style Me Pretty and Aisle Perfect. Her work can be seen on the Fall 2018 and Fall/Winter 2015 Munaluchi Bride Cover.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Sam Married on 09/09/2021

9/21/2020 NYIT de Seversky Mansion

Working with Abby was absolutely fantastic. Abby listened to me and delivered what I asked for. I can testify that the result was marvelous. Simple and timeless makeup. Did I mention she was also on time? Yep, she was there on time waiting for me. To everyone looking for a great makeup artist, Abby is hand down one of the best I have ever encountered. She knows her craft, moreover, her work is magnificent. Call her or email her, she is really responsive and highly professional.
    Thank you Abby.
    Temitayo Married on 09/06/2021

Best Makeup Artist

Ms Abby is the best. I read good reviews about her before booking and I had same experience. I booked her for makeup and hairstyling.My trial makeup session with her was my first experience with a professional MUA,she was friendly,patient and made me comfortable. She went above and beyond on my wedding day, she was professional, clean and arrived on time; she enhanced my beauty, wasn't overdone.She was more than a MUA, she stood beside me like a sister, wiped my tears, kept me calm, fed me during photoshoot.Words cannot express how amazing she is.Every bride to be should book her as their MUA. Thank you Ms Abby,I'm glad I chose you.
    Jhenny P. Married on 06/27/2021

Amazing soul

I had the pleasure of having Abby as my makeup artist for my wedding. Best money spent!!! I am not a makeup wearer and I was so pleased with her work. She took her time and ensure that I was 100% ready to walk down the aisle. My mother couldn鈥檛 stop crying 馃槀. She is such a great soul and I feel all weddings needs someone like her.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Keith & Yvonelle
    21 photos 路 06/13/2015

Woodbridge, NJ, 08902
Location of (Juicy Looks By Abby)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding