Woodbridge, NJ 07095 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Juicy Looks By Abby

Abby is a freelance makeup artist based in North Brunswick, NJ. Her sincere love for beauty has driven her to always seek perfection and serve a great number of clients here in the US and beyond.

Abby is dedicated to providing excellent and quality service to all her clients because satisfaction is always her ultimate goal. She provides in studio and on location makeup service for various events. She is also able to travel worldwide.

With a creative mind, Abby is able to bring out each individual’s natural beauty and create flawless finish. Abby’s craft has been well received by Brides in and outside of the tri state area. Her clients know that her touch will make them look and feel their best. Abby’s work has appeared in magazines and blogs such as Munaluchi Bride, BellaNaija, Grace Ormande, Style Me Pretty and Aisle Perfect. Her work can be seen on the Fall 2018 and Fall/Winter 2015 Munaluchi Bride Cover.

Follow Juicy Looks By Abby on

Juicy Looks By Abby 3
Juicy Looks By Abby 4
Juicy Looks By Abby 5

Donyale · Getting married on 09/07/2020

Abby is the wedding best mua!

Abby was my MUA for my engagement shoot and wedding day. From the moment I booked her she was nothing short of AMAZING! She was always a text or email away. She is so good with the skin, which is KEY to me on tip of every other aspect of makeup. On my big day she arrived early and stayed with me until my reception (9 hours). Abby did my makeup AND styled my hair. My curls were PERFECT! She touched up my makeup as needed, made sure I was perfect at all times, re-curled my hair before the ceremony, and assisted with my dress anytime she saw the opportunity or need. Abby has such a beautiful personality and Aura about her. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a makeup artist on your big day, LOOK NO FURTHER! My husband said that was the best he ever seen me look! Thank you Abby for making me beautiful on my big day and being only a hair away :). Mrs. Ghaffari

Juicy Looks By Abby 6
    Juicy Looks By Abby 7
    Juicy Looks By Abby 8
    Sent on 12/23/2019

Lisa Long · Married on 12/31/2019

Best MUA ever!

Abby was a lifesaver! Without her I would not have been able to make it down the aisle. Abby did an Amazing job on my makeup. After looking at a photo later my husband called me “beautiful!”, he is usually not very descriptive. Abby’s lifesaving skills were not in her makeup abilities though, they showed up when she was able to make my dress stay in place after the failed fix by a seamstress. She also had to fix my hair after a trip to a hairdresser turned to disaster. Abby never complained or stated that it was not her responsibility. She just stepped in and made sure it was done. For that I am forever grateful. Hiring Abby was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day!

Juicy Looks By Abby 9
    Juicy Looks By Abby 10
    Juicy Looks By Abby 11
    Juicy Looks By Abby 12
    Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Jade

Jade Morrison · Married on 09/29/2019

Abby is the truth, and enhancing a Bride’s natural beauty is her gift.

I first met Abby, during the #munaserandebk. I recall sitting in the preparation room with the two other brides-to-be and Abby turned to us and asked, “Who wants to go first?” I stood up without hesitation and took Abby’s chair. She asked me what I was planning on wearing during the photo shoot, so we can talk about my makeup look. But, I told Abby to do what she thought would look best on me. And so she did, because my makeup was flawless. I don’t think I ever felt so beautiful and my Fiancé at the time totally agreed. But here is a little secret, what I notice as soon as I walked into Abby’s makeup area was, she was extremely organized, punctual, friendly and clearly a professional. And oh, her personal makeup on that day was flawless! After the event I didn’t want to wash my face, and that is when I was sold on #juicylooks.

Although, we still had over a year until our wedding day, our minds were made up that Abby had to do my wedding makeup. I remember reaching out to Abby and telling her to save my wedding date and to contact me when she started booking 2019 weddings. She did, and the process of booking was seamless. After booking Abby for makeup, I realized that she also did bridal hairstyling. Abby had posted pictures, on her instagram page, of old school Hollywood waves that I believed would go perfectly with my wedding day look. So, booking Abby for bridal hairstyling services seemed like a no brainier lol. On my wedding day, my only makeup request was that “I looked like a Bride.” I already had full confidence that Abby knew how to enhance my natural beauty, so I knew I needed something extra but didn’t know how to explain it in words.

On my wedding day, as expected, Abby was early. She set up in the bridal suit and I felt like a total Queen. She took her time to create the perfect makeup look and my hairstyle was pure perfection. The lipstick color she picked was perfect!!!!! I honestly looked flawless. When I looked at myself in the mirror for the first time on my wedding day, I was in AWE. I honestly took my own breath away (seriously!!!). Abby honestly, went above and beyond on my wedding day, and I am very grateful. What made it even better was that my hairstyle and makeup lasted throughout my wedding. My wedding guests were floored by the amazing work Abby did.

Juicy Looks By Abby 13
    Juicy Looks By Abby 14
    Juicy Looks By Abby 15
    Sent on 11/25/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Juicy Looks By Abby FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Real Weddings