Woodbridge, NJ 07095 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Juicy Looks By Abby

Abby is a freelance makeup artist based in North Brunswick, NJ. Her sincere love for beauty has driven her to always seek perfection and serve a great number of clients here in the US and beyond.

Abby is dedicated to providing excellent and quality service to all her clients because satisfaction is always her ultimate goal. She provides in studio and on location makeup service for various events. She is also able to travel worldwide.

With a creative mind, Abby is able to bring out each individual’s natural beauty and create flawless finish. Abby’s craft has been well received by Brides in and outside of the tri state area. Her clients know that her touch will make them look and feel their best. Abby’s work has appeared in magazines and blogs such as Munaluchi Bride, BellaNaija, Grace Ormande, Style Me Pretty and Aisle Perfect. Her work can be seen on the Fall 2018 and Fall/Winter 2015 Munaluchi Bride Cover.

Follow Juicy Looks By Abby on

Juicy Looks By Abby 4
Juicy Looks By Abby 5
Juicy Looks By Abby 6

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2018

Juicy is simple AMAZING. She is every brides dream come true. Just simply EXCELLENT!!!!

Natalie · Married on 06/15/2018

Abby was amazing! She was very professional, timely, and had such a sweet spirit! She made me feel so beautiful and so calm! She is definitely top notch! So happy I found her, would recommend her to any and everyone! Both my mom and I loved our final looks!

Shamecka · Married on 06/10/2018

From the moment I contacted Abby to inquire information regarding my wedding, she was amazing! The number one thing that influence my choice about services I was looking for, was their professionalism and how long they took to respond to my inquiry. Abby was the only vendor who quickly responded to me and answered any and all questions I had without any problem. I booked my wedding day hair styling and make-up for both my mother and I. My first time meeting Abby was the day of my wedding! She was ON TIME, professional but yet friendly and social. I was an out of the box bride and did not know exactly how I wanted for my hair, but did know I wanted a up-do with a french braid. And Abby did NOT disappoint! She SLAYED my french braid and then did her thang...yes THANG, with incorporating my french braid with the rest of the up-do look I wanted. She did more than what I could have imagined. And then she finished my look off with the most flawless make-up I could think of. When deciding my make-up look, I mentioned my love for eyes, and Abby incorporated her expertise. I looked and felt so beautiful! There was no way I could have looked any better. My mom NEVER wears make-up, and honestly doesn't like make-up but she couldn't stay out of the mirror after Abby did her make-up. lol Mom loved her make-up. If you are looking for someone to bring out all and more of how you envision yourself and/or bridal party/mom to look on your wedding day, book Abby! You won't be disappointed.

Juicy Looks By Abby 7
    Juicy Looks By Abby 8

Juicy Looks By Abby FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling