Woodbridge, NJ 07095 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Juicy Looks By Abby

Abby is a freelance makeup artist based in North Brunswick, NJ. Her sincere love for beauty has driven her to always seek perfection and serve a great number of clients here in the US and beyond.

Abby is dedicated to providing excellent and quality service to all her clients because satisfaction is always her ultimate goal. She provides in studio and on location makeup service for various events. She is also able to travel worldwide.

With a creative mind, Abby is able to bring out each individual’s natural beauty and create flawless finish. Abby’s craft has been well received by Brides in and outside of the tri state area. Her clients know that her touch will make them look and feel their best. Abby’s work has appeared in magazines and blogs such as Munaluchi Bride, BellaNaija, Grace Ormande, Style Me Pretty and Aisle Perfect. Her work can be seen on the Fall 2018 and Fall/Winter 2015 Munaluchi Bride Cover.

Follow Juicy Looks By Abby on

Juicy Looks By Abby 6
Juicy Looks By Abby 7

Aurelia · Married on 02/24/2019

Amazing individual.

Abby is one of the most kind hearted person you could meet. She was willing to help me and give advise when I felt like I was falling apart. She is punctual and has really perfected her craft. I looked amazing on my day. Exactly what I imagined and more. O Aldo used her got my engagement shoot and she nailed it each time. I can not thank her enough. My hubby kept commenting on how beautiful I looked. He also said my glam squad did an awesome job. She has such a beautiful soul. Keep up the good work Abby.

Danielle · Married on 02/14/2019

Look no further!

Abby is one of a kind. I didn’t even have a make up trial and my make up was BEAUTIFUL! I booked just about 2 weeks before my wedding and knew she was what I needed to make my day complete. She is truly a PROFESSIONAL!!! Abby is what you don’t know you need until she’s by your side the day of. My husband’s response was priceless when he saw me!

• Janelle

Janelle · Married on 12/23/2018

Heaven Sent

Abby is truly heaven sent and I could not have asked for a better makeup artist. Her expertise and professionalism are unmatched. As a woman with dark complexion, I struggled to find a makeup artist who understood my skin tone. I learned the hard way that many MUAs did not understand how to work with darker tones. I found Abby on Instagram and her work spoke for itself. When I reached out to her, she responded quickly and answered the hundreds of questions that I had, which was always the case. I did a makeup trial with Abby and by the time I reached my car, I had already decided that she had to be my MUA. My makeup was stunning. My foundation actually matched my skin tone. She brought my makeup vision to life.
    A few weeks before the wedding, Abby made sure to reach out to me to create a day of timeline and bounce ideas for the makeup looks of my bridal party. This one less worry I had as the clock was ticking down to my wedding knowing that my MUA was on top of everything and keeping me on track.
    The day of my wedding, Abby was a calming presence during the madness of getting ready. She was on time and completed the makeup for my entire bridal party within our set schedule. She was flexible and completed my makeup while my hair was also being prepared. Abby got along and worked well with my hair stylists and photographers, which is more very important than one might think.
    I received so many compliments about my bridal makeup. My entire bridal party looked amazing in person and in photos. I would book Abby again and again!

Juicy Looks By Abby 8

Juicy Looks By Abby FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling