Woodbridge, NJ 07095 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Juicy Looks By Abby

Abby owner of Juicy Looks Makeup Artistry is a freelance makeup artist with experience
in hair and headgear (gele). As a makeup artist, Abby provides on-location makeup service and also
specializes in both airbrush and traditional makeup to achieve your desired look.

Her training and education from Last Looks Makeup Academy along with her skills provides her clients
with a satisfied outcome.

Abby’s diverse background and experience creates a unique style accredited only to her and her artistic
talent. How a woman wishes to look on any occasion is very important, that is why Abby always makes it
a goal to achieve the client’s satisfaction.

Abby is available to travel to your location.

Follow Juicy Looks By Abby on

Photo by J&R Photography
Makeup by Abby Photo by J&R Photography

87 Reviews for Juicy Looks By Abby

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2018

Juicy is simple AMAZING. She is every brides dream come true. Just simply EXCELLENT!!!!

Natalie · Married on 06/15/2018

Abby was amazing! She was very professional, timely, and had such a sweet spirit! She made me feel so beautiful and so calm! She is definitely top notch! So happy I found her, would recommend her to any and everyone! Both my mom and I loved our final looks!

Shamecka · Married on 06/10/2018

From the moment I contacted Abby to inquire information regarding my wedding, she was amazing! The number one thing that influence my choice about services I was looking for, was their professionalism and how long they took to respond to my inquiry. Abby was the only vendor who quickly responded to me and answered any and all questions I had without any problem. I booked my wedding day hair styling and make-up for both my mother and I. My first time meeting Abby was the day of my wedding! She was ON TIME, professional but yet friendly and social. I was an out of the box bride and did not know exactly how I wanted for my hair, but did know I wanted a up-do with a french braid. And Abby did NOT disappoint! She SLAYED my french braid and then did her thang...yes THANG, with incorporating my french braid with the rest of the up-do look I wanted. She did more than what I could have imagined. And then she finished my look off with the most flawless make-up I could think of. When deciding my make-up look, I mentioned my love for eyes, and Abby incorporated her expertise. I looked and felt so beautiful! There was no way I could have looked any better. My mom NEVER wears make-up, and honestly doesn't like make-up but she couldn't stay out of the mirror after Abby did her make-up. lol Mom loved her make-up. If you are looking for someone to bring out all and more of how you envision yourself and/or bridal party/mom to look on your wedding day, book Abby! You won't be disappointed.

Juicy Looks By Abby 1
    Juicy Looks By Abby 2

Juicy Looks By Abby FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling