41 North Avenue East Suite 1, Cranford, NJ 07016 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 48
  • Deals 2

About Team Wedlock™

www.CranfordHairCo.com Our Goal is to provide our clients with the Ultimate in Salon Care and beauty products, while remaining a family friendly salon. Cranford Hair Company is a Salon offering Hair Cuts, Color, Perms, Blow Outs, Makeup, Waxing, and by popular demand 100% Human Hair Extensions. Walk ins are always welcome, however appointments are recommended. We offer flexible hours and are available any day for weddings and special events. We are sure that our unique combination of upscale styling and comfortable atmosphere will make all your visits to the Cranford Hair Company an enjoyable experience.

Follow Team Wedlock™ on

• Videos 20

3 Reviews for Team Wedlock™

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/08/2012

Naomi did an AMAZING job with myself, my girls, and the mothers for my wedding! I could not have been happier with how we all looked. She is a patient and hard worker..and will make you happy no matter what. She worked extremely hard and was very professional the day of my wedding and at my hair trial. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend her to any bride! She is so much experience and will make you look even more beautiful! Dont make the mistake I did and go to a inexperienced hair salon first and get a trial and be unhappy...go to NAOMI first and do things right:) Danielle

Sent on 09/29/2012
  • User2071146 · 2+ years ago

Naomi was great to work with from day 1! I scheduled a trial with her, where she showed me several ideas and helped me decide what look I wanted. She was easy to contact with and gladly did a second trial when i decided I wanted a different look.

Since I had myself, 5 bridesmaids, and my mom all getting hair and makeup done, Naomi brought in a makeup artist to help while Naomi did hair. Both of them were excellent and kept nervews down to a minimum while working.

Naomi ended up having her baby just a few days before my wedding, yet still arrived on time and did great work! I would gladly recommend her to other brides!

Sent on 07/24/2012
  • User2362010 · 2+ years ago

4.2
      3.5

Naomi, the owner and my wedding hair stylist, did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. She took my ideas and made them come to life better than what I had in my mind. Overall, I think Naomi is extremely professional and does a great job with hair and makeup styling. It was however, a bit more expensive than I was comfortable paying. After paying for a trial hair and makeup consultation and the same services for the wedding day, I paid almost $400 for just myself. If you want to make sure you look your absolute best, than check this salon out!

Sent on 03/04/2013

Team Wedlock™ FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Team Wedlock™ 1
    20/20 Referral Program
    Details: http://cranfordhairco.com/specials--promotions.html Directions : Give this card to a friend. When your friend comes in as a New Client, both You and your Friend are rewarded with 20% OFF on any Haircut or Blow Dry Service. Take another 20/20 Card and do it again all year round. The client that refers the most friends will get a refillable $125 Cranford Hair Co Gift Card at year end. Come in, ask for a Card and Enjoy your Savings! For More Info Visit : http://cranfordhairco.com/specials--promotions.html ** Also ask for 20/20 Cards after every Appointment **
  • Team Wedlock™ 2
    CASH 4 CLIENTS
    DETAILS: http://cranfordhairco.com/need-extra-cash.html How Does This Program Work: Refer a New Client to Cranford Hair Company by giving them a Cash Card. Fill out the Back of the Cash card with : (1) Write your name under "Member Name" (2) Circle payment of "Cash / Check" *** NOTE *** Cash - Register your contact info. below with your Name, and Phone # *** NOTE *** Check - Register your contact info. below with you Name, Address, and Phone # (3) Write the Name of the Client you referred under "Client Name" (4) Give Cash Card to your Referral. When they come in for services, the New Client will redeem the Cash Card during payment and receive 50% OFF Any Single Service on Their First Visit. Your Payment will then be processed immediately after the Cash Card is redeemed. If you circled Cash, we will call you to come in and pick up your payment ASAP. If you circled Check, you will be mailed a check within 48 hours after the Cash Card is Redeemed. FOR DETAILS VISIT: http://cranfordhairco.com/need-extra-cash.html

• 41 North Avenue East, Suite 1 Cranford, 07016 See on map
    3475497272 (Other Phone Number)
    SUNDAY 10:00 am - 3:00 pm MONDAY CLOSED TUESDAY 10:00 am - 7:00 pm WEDNESDAY 10:00 am - 7:30 pm THURSDAY 10:00 am - 7:30 pm FRIDAY 10:00 am - 7:00 pm SATURDAY 9:00 am - 5:00 pm