105 Center Street, Garwood, NJ 07027 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Bella Rococo Hair & Makeup Artistry

Welcome to Bella Rococo at Emilia's. We are a salon that offers on-site wedding hair and makeup services based in Garwood, New Jersey, Bella Rococo Hair at Emilia's specialize in bridal beauty and making you look and feel amazing on your special day. Alongside a mission to provide you with the ultimate beauty experience, the team at Bella Rococo at Emilia's has over 15 years of combined industry experience. We prides ourselves on serving you with professionalism and creativity.

Our team of stylists and makeup artists at Bella Rococo at Emilia's have the talent and experience to customize a look for you that speaks to who you are. Through consultations, our artists will get to know you to ensure your look will be timeless and effortless. Couples can request group services for them and their wedding party, as well as a variety of services offered in te salon. Hair stylists can work with you on blowouts, hair extensions, haircuts, and formal updos and styling while makeup artists offer airbrush, contour, eye, and natural makeup. If desired, you can also request fake eyelash application and tattoo coverage. We also offer onsite and in salon spray tanning, full face & body waxing and eye lash extensions.

We look forward to working with you to ensure your vision comes to life! To book your bridal preview pleae email us at bellarococobeautyartistry@gmail.com or call the salon at (908) 588-2294. Wishing you all the best during this amazing time!

Stefanie Savino

34 Reviews for Bella Rococo Hair & Makeup Artistry

• Stephanie

Stephanie S. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Amazing! Best in class!

I could not have been more satisfied with Bella Rococo! The entire team is professional and so talented. Truly THE BEST in the class! For my makeup, I wanted a more natural look, something that really just exaggerated my facial features, but still looked perfect for photos. Raphael did my makeup and delivered the perfect balance I was looking for. I felt natural and beautiful. Sherine did my hair and it was flawless! I went with Hollywood curls. I felt great and I received so many compliments throughout the entire day. I can't help but smile when I think back because I honestly never felt prettier in my life. Stefanie, the owner is professional, reliable and honestly the nicest person to work with. I have known her for many years and have been a client of hers before. Most importantly, Stefanie was flexible and worked with me as my wedding plans changed a number of times due to Covid. 4 weeks before my wedding I went from having a bridal party of 9, to 2. I also had to change the location of the wedding. Regardless of the changes and the unknown, Stef remained on my side the entire time. She was patient and understanding. My prices also remained the same. Any bride who had a wedding during Covid knows how stressful it was. I am so grateful for Stef’s compassion and understanding as it made the process so much easier. Lucky for me, I get to have my originally planned reception in June and get to experience the MAGIC of Bella Rococo all over again. I simply cannot wait. I know Stef and her team are going to be amazing... again! THANK YOU, Stef, Raphael and Sherine for your amazing work. You truly made my wedding day the best. See you in June 2021!

Sent on 12/10/2020

Lillian P. · Married on 10/09/2020

Excellent & memorable

The makeup artist and hair stylist ostentes to your likings and adjust to your style. The makeup artist Raphael was AMAZING and hair stylist!! Love their energy and conversations!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Bella Rococo Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Lillian ! We are so grateful to be apart of your special day! Congratulations again

Stefanie

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Bella Rococo Hair & Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 60
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50
    $ 70
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 130
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 130
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 80
    $ 80
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Updos / Styling
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup

Deep Conditioning Treatment & Haircut $60

10% off Hair Color Services

Complimentary Hair Extension Consultation

Receive $30 Off your first Extension Installment

(we use Hot Heads Extensions & Bellami Hair Extensions)

Unlimited Spray Tans $100 a month

Book Two Wax Services & Receive a Complimentary Underarm Wax

$25 off your first lash extension setand 10% Off lash refills

• 105 Center Street Garwood, NJ, 07027 See on map
    Mondays Closed Tuesday 10am-8pm Wednesdays 10am-6pm Thursdays 10am-8pm Fridays 10am-7pm Saturdays 9am-3pm Every other Sunday 10am-3pm
    Location of (Bella Rococo Hair & Makeup Artistry)
  • Garwood Garwood, NJ, 07027 See on map
    908-975-0930 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bella Rococo Hair & Makeup Artistry)