Bella Rococo Hair & Makeup Artistry Reviews

28 Reviews for Bella Rococo Hair & Makeup Artistry

• Angelica

Angelica · Married on 08/03/2019

Book for my wedding

One word AMAZING!! The work was fantastic, everyone looked beautiful for my big day and I couldn’t thank them enough! Please if you found yourself reading this and are thinking hmmm should I book them ..... YES DO IT YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Deana · Married on 06/30/2017

Stefanie and her team were amazing. From my hair and makeup trials, to the day of the wedding while getting everyone in my bridal party ready. Everyone looked beautiful and loved their hair and makeup. My hair and makeup came out just how I wanted it! They also made the day, and hair and makeup process light, fun, and full of laughs, just how you want it to be on your wedding day!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Bella Rococo Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day

Sharon · Married on 06/30/2017

Excellent work and made the day stress free!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Christina · Married on 06/30/2017

Amazing and talented. Absolutely wonderful to work with!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Megan · Married on 03/11/2017

The team did my wedding hair and makeup for me and my bridal party! They were amazing and helped make us so beautiful. They are SO SWEET. Their prices are a little higher than I was used to and they have a booking fee that doesn't go toward your end total, which surprised me, but at the end of the day I didn't care because their work was beautiful. We really loved them!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

Stephanie and Sherinne were amazing!! My hair and makeup was exactly what I dreamed it would be. They made sure to listen to exactly how I wanted my hair. They were both so sweet and friendly! They also had two other stylist with them who were also fabulous, Every single one of my bridesmaids, my mother and my flower girl were flawless. I highly recommend using them!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Kelly · Married on 03/04/2016

Stefanie and her team are amazing!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Thank you for the kind review Kelly! We appreciate it

Stephanie · Married on 02/14/2016

Stefanie and Tiffany were very professional from the trial to the day of the wedding. They were very knowledgeable and provided good advice before the wedding. Stefanie kept in contact with the bride and we were always updated and informed about what to expect. They were punctual, efficient, welcoming, and the bride and bridesmaids were done with hair and makeup in time for the photographer. They made all of us feel very comfortable and excited and even did touch ups before we left.

Sent on 04/10/2016

Bella Rococo Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Stephanie! It was our pleasure

Stephanie was able to step in at the last minute and come on board to do the hair and make-up for my wedding. It was myself, 6 bridesmaids, my mom, and 3 aunts and she brought a whole team that literally made us look fabulous.

Stephanie and her hair stylist Jen, came to my house to do my trial after my original hair and make-up person did not work out. They were able to look at the pictures of the what I wanted for me wedding and make it come to life. They took their time and constantly asked questions, made little tweeks, played with where my veil was placed, etc.

On the day of, everyone looked exactly how they wanted and were just so happy with the results. All of my photos came out beautifully and our hair and make-up stayed set from 12pm until the wee hours of the morning.

I would recommend Bella Rococo for any special occasion that you have. They are worth every penny, plus they are the sweetest funniest people and make the morning of your event a blast.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Stefanie did my make-up the day of my best friends wedding. She was very professional and did an amazing job. We had a great time spending the morning getting ready. She was very personable and fit right in! I felt beautiful when I looked in the mirror and it was thanks to her. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a makeup artist who makes you feel comfortable and most importantly can execute your vision! I would definitely use Stefanie again!

Sent on 04/15/2015

I love how my preferences were respected. I get nervous when someone else does my makeup because it always feels like too much. The amount and color choices were perfect for my pale complexion. I really felt beautiful. I would return if I need this service again.

Sent on 04/10/2015

Jill · Married on 03/13/2015

Stefanie was amazing... she even did my 4 yr old niece's makeup ... I would use her again and again !!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Joanne · Married on 08/30/2014

Overall awesome. If I ever have another event or if someone need it a recommendation these girls are the best. They took their time and did the job. I had so many compliments with my Hair and makeup. I was concerned because I have very fine hair well Jessica rocked it and stefanie made me look ten years younger:) lol. My girls also felt the same. 5 stars all around thank you for being a part of my wedding. Xo Joanne

Sent on 09/06/2014

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2014

Stephanie did our bridal party make up on July 11th. The work she did was absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone! I will never use another make up artist again! Thank you Stephanie for helping to make the day so beautiful!

Sent on 07/15/2014

jana · Married on 07/11/2014

Stephanie and Jessica were great! My day started off beautifully because of them! There's no one else I would recommend.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Karen · Married on 06/06/2014

From the moment I met Stefanie, Jess and the rest of the team I loved them! The morning of my wedding they arrived early and were ready to beautify everyone! During the morning they helped set the tone for the day. They helped to lighten things up and set a relaxing mood. They were able to take care of me, the moms, the bridesmaids and the flower girl with the utmost of professionalism. Thanks to these ladies I felt more beautiful than I had ever felt! I will definitely use them in the future and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Marci · event on 06/01/2014

Stefanie was very professional and extremely helpful on the day of my event.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2014

I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day thanks to the team of Bella Rococo. I told them exactly what I wanted and they definitely made sure I was happy with the end result. They were on time and came with a whole team so all my bridesmaids' hair and makeup were done within the time constants of my wedding day. They brought everything they needed to the hotel and were able to complete 11 girls! Everyone looked beautiful! Guests at my wedding were even talking about how beautiful all my bridesmaids' hair and makeup was!! And... let me add, my mother! She was gorgeous, as she would say "A Greek Goddess!".
    I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a professional hair and makeup artist with a ton of talent and a sweet personality.

Bella Rococo Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Jen! You and your bridal party were gorgeous! Wishing you and your husband a lifetime of love and happiness!

Daina · event on 05/14/2014

Steph knows her stuff and listens and transforms ! She is very talented and will make you feel at ease and top notch !

Sent on 06/10/2014

Cristina · Married on 05/02/2014

Stefanie was one of the best make up artist if have ever worked with. I was Matron if Honor for my best friends wedding on a very very hot day in May. Setting the appointment was very easy and she got back to me within 2 days. She arrived at 9am and had my make up done by 10am. We had photos at 11 and a 7 pm reception. My make up lasted all day! At 1 am my make up still looked fresh. Best part was that I did not need to touch up or reapply anything. She is a truly passionate, talented artist. I cannot wait to book her again for my next event. Truly the best.

Sent on 06/08/2014

MaryEllen · Married on 03/31/2014

I loved my makeup and it looked great all day ! Stefanie was awesome! We had so much fun getting ready for the wedding ! She made us all look beautiful that day !!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Steph did makeup for me, my entire bridal party and both mothers and we all looked stunning! Our makeup stayed on all day and night which was a big concern for me. I am so pleased we used Bella Rococo and would highly recommend them.

Vanessa · Married on 01/10/2014

Stefanie was absolutely wonderful on our wedding day. She is extremely talented and did an amazing job on me and my bridal party!

Thank you Stefanie for helping us celebrate our special day!

Vanessa Angelo

Sent on 08/06/2014

Trisha · Married on 10/05/2013

Stephanie did an amazing job with my makeup and my bridal party's makeup for my wedding day. Her prices are reasonable and I will go back to her anytime I need my makeup done in the future.

Thank you Trisha!!!

Mary Ann · Married on 10/29/2010

Stef made everything from the trial to the actual day of the wedding fantastic. She listened to my concerns about oily skin and went out of her way to get the perfect product for my skin. I looked flawless all day (no creasing eyes for once in my life!!) and the foundation didn't leave me feeling like I had layers of makeup on my skin.

Stef was professional, punctual and had a great attitude making the day fun. All day long my bridal party and I received nothing but compliments on our makeup. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 11/10/2010