1225 State Rd Suite 6, Princeton, NJ 08540 Map · Phone number

About NUVO beauty lounge

NUVO beauty lounge + color specialists is an upscale, urban and unique salon in the Princeton -Montgomery area offering complete haircare for men and women, with special expertise in creative & corrective hair coloring.   We have been serving clients for over 8 years, focusing on providing superior customer service in a relaxed & welcoming environment.

All of our hairstylists are fully licensed and trained to offer you the latest in haircuts, styles & color. The only way to achieve truly spectacular hair color every time is through the skill and creativity of a salon colorist.  Specializing in color correction, flawless highlights, and innovative hair coloring, our colorists have received advanced training in all aspects of hair color.

We are located in the Princeton North Shopping Center, close to the Princeton Fitness and Wellness Center, as well as local stores and restaurants.

Contact us today for a free consultation!

Princeton North Shopping Ctr.

1225 State Rd

Princeton, NJ 08540

609.430.2323

Follow NUVO beauty lounge on

Other couples have also viewed

• LondynArtistry

2 Reviews for NUVO beauty lounge

• Stephanie

Stephanie H. · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Work & Team

Jenna, Nicole and Christina helped to make our wedding day perfect. My mother, my 6 bridesmaids, and I all looked and felt so beautiful throughout the entire day - from noon til midnight. Everyone's hair and makeup stayed in place, even after many hours of dancing!

Having known the Nuvo Team since I was 12 years old, it was very special to get ready with them (in my own home) on our most special day. Not only does the team do beautiful work - they are beautiful people. Having them around the morning of the wedding (a somewhat stressful and anxious time) was so much fun, and my bridesmaids felt so comfortable with them. Everyone brought photos of their preferred hair and makeup styles - Jenna and Nicole were able to quickly pull together some very elaborate and elegant up-dos (not one bobby pin visible!), and Christina did everyone's makeup so that they looked like the most beautiful (and natural) versions of themselves.

I was beyond happy with the quality of service we all received, and recommend this beauty team for all NJ brides!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Stephanie · Married on 03/29/2015

Whitney did an AMAZING job with my hair for my wedding! She saw a couple pictures of what I wanted and I walked away with a fabulous updo! Even though I have longer hair that is SUPER thick, she did it all in less than an hour! I am beyond happy with how it came out & I would highly recommend her to anyone! =)

Sent on 04/04/2015

NUVO beauty lounge FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 45.00
    $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 149.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Keratin
    Perm
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 1225 State Rd, Suite 6 Princeton, 08540 See on map
    Location of (NUVO beauty lounge)