Bridal Makeup By Meli

Whitehouse Station, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based out of Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, Bridal Makeup By Meli is a beauty practice that provides services for wedding parties and other clients. Meli is an experienced makeup artist who specializes in bridal beauty. Whether you seek a traditional look or full glam, Meli strives to help you realize your beauty vision.

Experience

Ever since childhood, Meli has been interested in how women can use makeup to show their beauty to the world. After earning a psychology degree from Rowan University, Meli decided to take her passion to the next level in New York City. She learned techniques at the Make-Up Designory and at The Fashion Institute of Technology. Her cosmetic career experience includes work for MAC Cosmetics, NARS, and Chanel.

Service with Bridal Makeup By Meli includes consultations on how best to achieve your wedding day look. Meli offers application of traditional makeup, airbrushed makeup, eye makeup, contour makeup, and false lashes. Additionally, she offers trials to ensure your complete satisfaction and hair service for your convenience, as well as brow tinting and tattoo coverage. This friendly professional will travel to your location of choice to help you look and feel radiant on your special day.

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

• Christie
    Christie C. Married on 05/21/2022

Wedding makeup of my dreams!

I have never had such a positive experience with a make-up artist before! I am someone who doesn't like a ton of make-up and prefers a more natural look. I especially hate when make-up covers up all my freckles - which every artist has convinced me to do in my past. I told Meli all of this and she was just like "no problem at all!". I felt beautiful on my wedding day and it is all becaue of Meli. I cannot recommend her enough. All of my bridesmaids loved their make-up as well!

Bridal Makeup By Meli's reply:

Hi Christie, I am so happy to hear that you had the best makeup experience with me and that you found me to do the makeup on your special day! :) It was a fun morning and I'm also happy to hear that your bridesmaids loved their makeup too! Thanks for your review along with sharing your wedding photos!
    Michelle Married on 05/14/2022

Great experience!

Mel did a fantastic job handling many different type of looks for our wedding day. My now wife and I both wanted very minimal makeup looks which Mel did beautifully. My 60 year old mother and my 72 year old mother-in-law both had a lovely face of makeup applied (including my mother's first ever lash!) in addition to our bridal party who wanted more full face of makeup. Mel even was able to step in to help my sister-in-law with her lashes last minute and saved the day! Really would recommend Mel if you are looking for more natural looking makeup and someone with a great calming presence who will make you feel like a million bucks!

Bridal Makeup By Meli's reply:

Hi Michelle, thanks for taking the time to submit a makeup review on both The Knot and Wedding Wire. I'm happy to hear that everyone loved their makeup that on your wedding day! Thank you for also sharing a photo on the review! :)
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 04/10/2022

Talented, Friendly, Flexible, Fast!

You need to hire Meli for your wedding or any other special event. Her work is so beautiful and natural, she works so well to collaborate with you and give you the perfect look that you want -- and it lasts all night too! I cried all during my ceremony (happy tears) and sweat on the dance floor, and it still didn't budge. She also is very communicative, responds quickly, arrived early, and works so fast! I was worried about the tight schedule we had planned for the day, but her and her partner hair stylist Rose (also fantastic!) worked so efficiently, we were all done with time to spare! The best part is that she's incredibly friendly and personable, I felt like we were all friends getting ready together and it was a wonderful way to start my wedding day. Highly recommend!

Bridal Makeup By Meli's reply:

Hi Kate, thank you for your heartfelt review! It was so fun getting ready with you on your wedding day and truly felt like a group of friends getting ready! :) I'm happy you loved my work along with Rose's and that I could be a part of the whole experience. Thanks for everything! xo, Meli

PS- Thanks for posting a photo of your makeup to the review! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Whitehouse Station Whitehouse Station, NJ, 08889
Location of (Bridal Makeup By Meli)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding