Juicy Looks By Abby Reviews

87 | Woodbridge, NJ

87 Reviews for Juicy Looks By Abby

87 Juicy Looks By Abby Reviews

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2018

Juicy is simple AMAZING. She is every brides dream come true. Just simply EXCELLENT!!!!

Natalie · Married on 06/15/2018

Abby was amazing! She was very professional, timely, and had such a sweet spirit! She made me feel so beautiful and so calm! She is definitely top notch! So happy I found her, would recommend her to any and everyone! Both my mom and I loved our final looks!

Shamecka · Married on 06/10/2018

From the moment I contacted Abby to inquire information regarding my wedding, she was amazing! The number one thing that influence my choice about services I was looking for, was their professionalism and how long they took to respond to my inquiry. Abby was the only vendor who quickly responded to me and answered any and all questions I had without any problem. I booked my wedding day hair styling and make-up for both my mother and I. My first time meeting Abby was the day of my wedding! She was ON TIME, professional but yet friendly and social. I was an out of the box bride and did not know exactly how I wanted for my hair, but did know I wanted a up-do with a french braid. And Abby did NOT disappoint! She SLAYED my french braid and then did her thang...yes THANG, with incorporating my french braid with the rest of the up-do look I wanted. She did more than what I could have imagined. And then she finished my look off with the most flawless make-up I could think of. When deciding my make-up look, I mentioned my love for eyes, and Abby incorporated her expertise. I looked and felt so beautiful! There was no way I could have looked any better. My mom NEVER wears make-up, and honestly doesn't like make-up but she couldn't stay out of the mirror after Abby did her make-up. lol Mom loved her make-up. If you are looking for someone to bring out all and more of how you envision yourself and/or bridal party/mom to look on your wedding day, book Abby! You won't be disappointed.

Juicy Looks By Abby 1
    Juicy Looks By Abby 2

Ofure · Married on 06/09/2018

She got what I wanted! She didn’t argue or push her views on me. She was focused and professional. Best of all made me flawless and natural

De · Married on 06/03/2018

Abby was a dream from beginning to end. I had major bride anxiety during the planning process, but her calming energy and responsiveness put me at ease. On the wedding day, she executed the vision I had in my head beyond what I even imagined. She made me feel so beautiful and ready to see my groom. She also played a throwback Brandy album to set the mood and get me in a good place before photographers came. I’m so happy I chose her.

Diniece · Married on 05/24/2018

If I could have given Abby a 10, I would. She was beyond professional and very accommodating my ever changing schedule for my wedding. She handled those changes with poise and did a remarkable job on everyone’s makeup. My look was flawless and I felt amazingly beautiful throughout the night, beaming with every compliment on my special day. Please hire Abby, she won’t disappoint at all.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Juicy Looks By Abby's reply:

Thank you Diniece, it was great working with you. Happy Married Life.

Patrique · Married on 05/18/2018

Its been over a month and everyone is still talking about how beautiful I looked on our wedding day.
    Thanks to Abby shes the BEST!!

Kenya · Married on 04/26/2018

Abby is the best at what she does. She was a friend in my head before I meet her in person. Such a beautiful soul. I would recommend her to anyone. Will always support and continue to use her if she will continue to have me as a client. / friend ??

Sent on 05/17/2018

Juicy Looks By Abby's reply:

Hey Bestfren!!! Lol. You were absolutely stunning! Thanks for letting me do my thing. Really enjoyed documenting the whole process. I appreciate your support. Happy Married Life.

Tasha · Married on 04/07/2018

Abby made my day beautiful beyond words! Professional, courteous, warm and totally talented!

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Juicy Looks By Abby 3

Juicy Looks By Abby's reply:

Tasha! Thank you so much. Your gentle soul made everything go smoothly. I really enjoyed working with you. Happy Married Life.

Candace · Married on 03/24/2018

Abby is amazing! I am not the type to stay in constant contact with my vendors throughout the whole process, but Abby always answered quickly when contacted. On the big day she was early and ready to work. She went beyond her services and made sure I was good to go. I really appreciated the extra hands and input. I don’t wear makeup much, so I was a bit nervous but she made me feel completely comfortable throughout the entire process. If you want a professional and amazing MUA to enhance your beautiful, Abby is who you need to hire!

Oh yeah....AND my lashes were everything ❤️

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Juicy Looks By Abby 4
    Juicy Looks By Abby 5

Juicy Looks By Abby's reply:

Thanks so much Candace. It was truly a pleasure working with you. Your pink lip color is the most requested this wedding season! Happy Married Life.

Adina · Married on 09/23/2017

Abby juicy looks was the best decision I made for a wedding Make up artist. Extremely professional but super friendly. My make up was stunning and everyone commented how beautiful I looked. She even jumped in to help my hairstylist finish my hair because we were running late for the ceremony. Abby was so flexible, as I had to change our location several times. She just said "no problem" Every time. I would choose her again a million times. The absolute BEST!!!

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Juicy Looks By Abby 6

Juicy Looks By Abby's reply:

Thank you so much Adina. Really loved working with you. Happy Married Life.

Lakeisha · Married on 09/21/2017

Abby made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. When I did my make up trial months back, I knew Abby was the one. She took her time to ask me questions about my vision for the wedding , got to know me , and just made me feel super comfortable while sitting in her chair. The only thing I asked was it to look natural. Fast forward to a couple of days before my wedding , I texted Abby a long question that also confused me lol , she instead called me to clarify and omg I felt so relieved because she brought clarity to my life. On the day of my wedding , 9.21.17, she was on time, already set up in my bridal suite and ready to go! Now that's professionalism . She took her time and made sure all the details were captured for my make up. Abby did not skip a beat and was in the zone ! My make up looked natural as I asked during my make up trial . I was like , aww you remembered!! At the end of the night , my make up looked the same, eye liner didn't budge, foundation didn't crease and I was still feeling picturesque. Abby, thank you again for doing such an amazing job. My husband LOVED it! Everyone was complimenting me on my make up and how beautiful I looked. :-)

Monifah · Married on 09/17/2017

I looked a very long time to find a makeup artist who can give me a glam look while staying very natural for my wedding trial. During my trial it didn't take me long to see how talented Abby is a MUA. Abby was able to go beyond my expectations with a flawless foundation application and fine details to the eyes. Most importantly she was very patient with me during my trials and even more so on my Big Day. I couldn't have been any happier on my wedding day. I highly recommend her if you are looking for an artist who can reveal your most natural features and stunning beauty!

• Y

Yinka · Married on 09/09/2017

I enjoyed working with Juicy looks. Thank you so much for your work. Love you!!!

Christa · Married on 09/02/2017

I had trouble finding a makeup artist who can work with dark skin tones plus style indian hair until I met Abby. Abby is incredibly talented and super sweet. I made many changes since I'm so indecisive but she was professional and had no complaints throughout. The morning of the wedding, she came bright and early. She slayed the look completely. I loved it so much and so did everyone else. I had many compliments about my makeup being the best wedding makeup ever. I would highly recommend her for anyone.

• S&J

Shanice · Married on 08/31/2017

My search for a makeup artist for my wedding began and ended with Abby. I was so impressed with the quality of her work during my trial. She was professional, attentive, and very friendly. Abby took pictures with professional lighting for me to get an idea of how my photography would look the day of my wedding. During our conversation, I discovered that she does hair as well. Therefore I hired her to do my bridesmaids' hair along with my makeup the day of the wedding. A few days before the wedding, I informed Abby that I wanted to change my eyeshadow colors. I sent her a picture of my gown and trusted her to come with a perfect look for me. On the day of my wedding, she arrived on time and ready to begin. She and her team quickly got through all 8 of my bridesmaids hair. She started my makeup and even helped ease my nerves during the process. I LOVED my look. It was glamourous, pretty, and I felt amazing. I got so many compliments on it throughout the night. Hiring Abby was one of the best decisions I made as a bride.

Oby · Married on 08/26/2017

Abby is such a sweetheart. I have been following her for a while on Instagram and i remember saying to myself, that she was going to glam me up for my wedding day, whenever it comes. It came sooner that i thought lol, look at God. Abby gave me such a beautiful subtle make-up for my engagement shoot & wedding day. I looked like a billion bucks, most importantly i looked like myself. Thank you so much Abby, my hubby loved my look... you should have seen him beaming at me on our first look. I'm still getting lots of compliments on my look. I didn't want to wash my face at the end of the event, it was still picture perfect. Abby, once again, thank you and may God continue to bless your hands and your business. See you at our next event by God's grace.
    - love, Oby :)

Oby · Married on 08/26/2017

- love, Oby :)

Deborah · Married on 08/12/2017

Will definately highly recommend Juicylooks , she did an excellent work for my trad look, she always puts the clients needs as a priority . Definately will recommend and book her again in the near future.

Eneze · Married on 08/11/2017

I was so pleased with my wedding make up. It was worth every penny I spent. When my husband saw my face, the first words that came out of his mouth were, "you look so beautiful, she did a good job with your make-up".
    I especially love that I still looked like myself, but enhanced. I felts so beautiful on my wedding day and got overwhelming compliments.
    Abby-Juicy Looks was early to the appointment, responsive to all of my messages, attentive to my preference, flexible with my last minute change of venue, and mindful of time. She also styled my braids impressively, if you are familiar with micro braids, you will understand the effort and skill she put in.
    I highly recommend Juicy Looks, you will not regret it.

Harriet · Married on 08/05/2017

Abby did a phenomenal job on my big day! If you're a WOC (Woman of Color), she is the perfect artist who will match your skin tone effortlessly! I highly recommend booking a makeup trial as well to get an idea of what you want. She also did hairstyling for me which I also loved. Suggest the look you want to go for and she'll make it happen! She's very sweet, flexible and punctual. Book her! and thank me later ??

Ebonnee · Married on 07/04/2017

I found Abby online and decided to book her based on her work ( which was absolutely gorgeous). I am not someone who wears makeup on a daily basis so I was a little nervous at first. But after meeting with Abby and doing a trial run I can say that I am sooo glad I found her! Not only is her work beautiful but she is 100% professional. She is punctual, pays attention to detail and really gives you the look you request. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! I would definitely book Abby again for any makeup needs!

Omosede · Married on 07/03/2017

Abby is an amazing artist.... I normally don't wear make up so it was a struggle to find an artist that understood and listened to my concerns. She payed close attention and addressed every area I was anxious about. She has a positive spirit and vibe and makes you feel comfortable expressing yourself. I felt gorgeous on my big day. Thank you so much Abby and I pray that God will elevate you and open doers that you never expected!

Glory · Married on 07/01/2017

She was both professional and talented. I have never felt so flawless. My husband loved it because of how natural my makeup looked.

• User6687504 · 1+ year ago

Abby is personable, punctual and uses high quality products.