Juicy Looks By Abby Reviews

Juicy Looks By Abby 6
Juicy Looks By Abby 7

Tanyia · Married on 06/13/2019

Wedding Makeup

Abby was actually one of the first vendors I booked for my big day. Having seen her work online I knew I wanted her to be my makeup artist. Prior to my wedding day she was very responsive through email and text. We did not do a trial session but she was able to get an idea of the look I wanted from photos I sent to her prior. Abby was professional, timely, prepared and very thorough. She did not disappoint. You can tell she loves what she does and she takes pride in each Juicy Look bride that comes her way. I am glad that I can look back on my photos and know that I made the right choice in choosing her as my MUA. Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day.

-Tanyia

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Juicy Looks By Abby 8

Aurelia · Married on 02/24/2019

Amazing individual.

Abby is one of the most kind hearted person you could meet. She was willing to help me and give advise when I felt like I was falling apart. She is punctual and has really perfected her craft. I looked amazing on my day. Exactly what I imagined and more. O Aldo used her got my engagement shoot and she nailed it each time. I can not thank her enough. My hubby kept commenting on how beautiful I looked. He also said my glam squad did an awesome job. She has such a beautiful soul. Keep up the good work Abby.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Danielle · Married on 02/14/2019

Look no further!

Abby is one of a kind. I didn’t even have a make up trial and my make up was BEAUTIFUL! I booked just about 2 weeks before my wedding and knew she was what I needed to make my day complete. She is truly a PROFESSIONAL!!! Abby is what you don’t know you need until she’s by your side the day of. My husband’s response was priceless when he saw me!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 12/23/2018

Heaven Sent

Abby is truly heaven sent and I could not have asked for a better makeup artist. Her expertise and professionalism are unmatched. As a woman with dark complexion, I struggled to find a makeup artist who understood my skin tone. I learned the hard way that many MUAs did not understand how to work with darker tones. I found Abby on Instagram and her work spoke for itself. When I reached out to her, she responded quickly and answered the hundreds of questions that I had, which was always the case. I did a makeup trial with Abby and by the time I reached my car, I had already decided that she had to be my MUA. My makeup was stunning. My foundation actually matched my skin tone. She brought my makeup vision to life.
    A few weeks before the wedding, Abby made sure to reach out to me to create a day of timeline and bounce ideas for the makeup looks of my bridal party. This one less worry I had as the clock was ticking down to my wedding knowing that my MUA was on top of everything and keeping me on track.
    The day of my wedding, Abby was a calming presence during the madness of getting ready. She was on time and completed the makeup for my entire bridal party within our set schedule. She was flexible and completed my makeup while my hair was also being prepared. Abby got along and worked well with my hair stylists and photographers, which is more very important than one might think.
    I received so many compliments about my bridal makeup. My entire bridal party looked amazing in person and in photos. I would book Abby again and again!

Sent on 03/13/2019
    Juicy Looks By Abby 9

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2018

Juicy is simple AMAZING. She is every brides dream come true. Just simply EXCELLENT!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Natalie · Married on 06/15/2018

Abby was amazing! She was very professional, timely, and had such a sweet spirit! She made me feel so beautiful and so calm! She is definitely top notch! So happy I found her, would recommend her to any and everyone! Both my mom and I loved our final looks!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Shamecka · Married on 06/10/2018

From the moment I contacted Abby to inquire information regarding my wedding, she was amazing! The number one thing that influence my choice about services I was looking for, was their professionalism and how long they took to respond to my inquiry. Abby was the only vendor who quickly responded to me and answered any and all questions I had without any problem. I booked my wedding day hair styling and make-up for both my mother and I. My first time meeting Abby was the day of my wedding! She was ON TIME, professional but yet friendly and social. I was an out of the box bride and did not know exactly how I wanted for my hair, but did know I wanted a up-do with a french braid. And Abby did NOT disappoint! She SLAYED my french braid and then did her thang...yes THANG, with incorporating my french braid with the rest of the up-do look I wanted. She did more than what I could have imagined. And then she finished my look off with the most flawless make-up I could think of. When deciding my make-up look, I mentioned my love for eyes, and Abby incorporated her expertise. I looked and felt so beautiful! There was no way I could have looked any better. My mom NEVER wears make-up, and honestly doesn't like make-up but she couldn't stay out of the mirror after Abby did her make-up. lol Mom loved her make-up. If you are looking for someone to bring out all and more of how you envision yourself and/or bridal party/mom to look on your wedding day, book Abby! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Juicy Looks By Abby 10
    Juicy Looks By Abby 11

Ofure · Married on 06/09/2018

She got what I wanted! She didn’t argue or push her views on me. She was focused and professional. Best of all made me flawless and natural

Sent on 06/28/2018

De · Married on 06/03/2018

Abby was a dream from beginning to end. I had major bride anxiety during the planning process, but her calming energy and responsiveness put me at ease. On the wedding day, she executed the vision I had in my head beyond what I even imagined. She made me feel so beautiful and ready to see my groom. She also played a throwback Brandy album to set the mood and get me in a good place before photographers came. I’m so happy I chose her.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Diniece · Married on 05/24/2018

If I could have given Abby a 10, I would. She was beyond professional and very accommodating my ever changing schedule for my wedding. She handled those changes with poise and did a remarkable job on everyone’s makeup. My look was flawless and I felt amazingly beautiful throughout the night, beaming with every compliment on my special day. Please hire Abby, she won’t disappoint at all.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Juicy Looks By Abby's reply:

Thank you Diniece, it was great working with you. Happy Married Life.

Patrique · Married on 05/18/2018

Its been over a month and everyone is still talking about how beautiful I looked on our wedding day.
    Thanks to Abby shes the BEST!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Kenya · Married on 04/26/2018

Abby is the best at what she does. She was a friend in my head before I meet her in person. Such a beautiful soul. I would recommend her to anyone. Will always support and continue to use her if she will continue to have me as a client. / friend ??

Sent on 05/17/2018

Hey Bestfren!!! Lol.
    You were absolutely stunning! Thanks for letting me do my thing. Really enjoyed documenting the whole process. I appreciate your support.

Tasha · Married on 04/07/2018

Abby made my day beautiful beyond words! Professional, courteous, warm and totally talented!

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Juicy Looks By Abby 12

Juicy Looks By Abby's reply:

Tasha! Thank you so much.
    Your gentle soul made everything go smoothly. I really enjoyed working with you.

Candace · Married on 03/24/2018

Abby is amazing! I am not the type to stay in constant contact with my vendors throughout the whole process, but Abby always answered quickly when contacted. On the big day she was early and ready to work. She went beyond her services and made sure I was good to go. I really appreciated the extra hands and input. I don’t wear makeup much, so I was a bit nervous but she made me feel completely comfortable throughout the entire process. If you want a professional and amazing MUA to enhance your beautiful, Abby is who you need to hire!

Oh yeah....AND my lashes were everything ❤️

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Juicy Looks By Abby 13
    Juicy Looks By Abby 14

Juicy Looks By Abby's reply:

Thanks so much Candace. It was truly a pleasure working with you. Your pink lip color is the most requested this wedding season!

Adina · Married on 09/23/2017

Abby juicy looks was the best decision I made for a wedding Make up artist. Extremely professional but super friendly. My make up was stunning and everyone commented how beautiful I looked. She even jumped in to help my hairstylist finish my hair because we were running late for the ceremony. Abby was so flexible, as I had to change our location several times. She just said "no problem" Every time. I would choose her again a million times. The absolute BEST!!!

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Juicy Looks By Abby 15

Thank you so much Adina.
    Really loved working with you.

Lakeisha · Married on 09/21/2017

Abby made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. When I did my make up trial months back, I knew Abby was the one. She took her time to ask me questions about my vision for the wedding , got to know me , and just made me feel super comfortable while sitting in her chair. The only thing I asked was it to look natural. Fast forward to a couple of days before my wedding , I texted Abby a long question that also confused me lol , she instead called me to clarify and omg I felt so relieved because she brought clarity to my life. On the day of my wedding , 9.21.17, she was on time, already set up in my bridal suite and ready to go! Now that's professionalism . She took her time and made sure all the details were captured for my make up. Abby did not skip a beat and was in the zone ! My make up looked natural as I asked during my make up trial . I was like , aww you remembered!! At the end of the night , my make up looked the same, eye liner didn't budge, foundation didn't crease and I was still feeling picturesque. Abby, thank you again for doing such an amazing job. My husband LOVED it! Everyone was complimenting me on my make up and how beautiful I looked. :-)

Sent on 09/29/2017

Monifah · Married on 09/17/2017

I looked a very long time to find a makeup artist who can give me a glam look while staying very natural for my wedding trial. During my trial it didn't take me long to see how talented Abby is a MUA. Abby was able to go beyond my expectations with a flawless foundation application and fine details to the eyes. Most importantly she was very patient with me during my trials and even more so on my Big Day. I couldn't have been any happier on my wedding day. I highly recommend her if you are looking for an artist who can reveal your most natural features and stunning beauty!

Sent on 10/04/2017
  • Y

Yinka · Married on 09/09/2017

I enjoyed working with Juicy looks. Thank you so much for your work. Love you!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Christa · Married on 09/02/2017

I had trouble finding a makeup artist who can work with dark skin tones plus style indian hair until I met Abby. Abby is incredibly talented and super sweet. I made many changes since I'm so indecisive but she was professional and had no complaints throughout. The morning of the wedding, she came bright and early. She slayed the look completely. I loved it so much and so did everyone else. I had many compliments about my makeup being the best wedding makeup ever. I would highly recommend her for anyone.

Sent on 09/17/2017
  • S&J

Shanice · Married on 08/31/2017

My search for a makeup artist for my wedding began and ended with Abby. I was so impressed with the quality of her work during my trial. She was professional, attentive, and very friendly. Abby took pictures with professional lighting for me to get an idea of how my photography would look the day of my wedding. During our conversation, I discovered that she does hair as well. Therefore I hired her to do my bridesmaids' hair along with my makeup the day of the wedding. A few days before the wedding, I informed Abby that I wanted to change my eyeshadow colors. I sent her a picture of my gown and trusted her to come with a perfect look for me. On the day of my wedding, she arrived on time and ready to begin. She and her team quickly got through all 8 of my bridesmaids hair. She started my makeup and even helped ease my nerves during the process. I LOVED my look. It was glamourous, pretty, and I felt amazing. I got so many compliments on it throughout the night. Hiring Abby was one of the best decisions I made as a bride.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Oby · Married on 08/26/2017

Abby is such a sweetheart. I have been following her for a while on Instagram and i remember saying to myself, that she was going to glam me up for my wedding day, whenever it comes. It came sooner that i thought lol, look at God. Abby gave me such a beautiful subtle make-up for my engagement shoot & wedding day. I looked like a billion bucks, most importantly i looked like myself. Thank you so much Abby, my hubby loved my look... you should have seen him beaming at me on our first look. I'm still getting lots of compliments on my look. I didn't want to wash my face at the end of the event, it was still picture perfect. Abby, once again, thank you and may God continue to bless your hands and your business. See you at our next event by God's grace.
    - love, Oby :)

Sent on 09/19/2017

Oby · Married on 08/26/2017

- love, Oby :)

Sent on 09/19/2017

Deborah · Married on 08/12/2017

Will definately highly recommend Juicylooks , she did an excellent work for my trad look, she always puts the clients needs as a priority . Definately will recommend and book her again in the near future.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Eneze · Married on 08/11/2017

I was so pleased with my wedding make up. It was worth every penny I spent. When my husband saw my face, the first words that came out of his mouth were, "you look so beautiful, she did a good job with your make-up".
    I especially love that I still looked like myself, but enhanced. I felts so beautiful on my wedding day and got overwhelming compliments.
    Abby-Juicy Looks was early to the appointment, responsive to all of my messages, attentive to my preference, flexible with my last minute change of venue, and mindful of time. She also styled my braids impressively, if you are familiar with micro braids, you will understand the effort and skill she put in.
    I highly recommend Juicy Looks, you will not regret it.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Harriet · Married on 08/05/2017

Abby did a phenomenal job on my big day! If you're a WOC (Woman of Color), she is the perfect artist who will match your skin tone effortlessly! I highly recommend booking a makeup trial as well to get an idea of what you want. She also did hairstyling for me which I also loved. Suggest the look you want to go for and she'll make it happen! She's very sweet, flexible and punctual. Book her! and thank me later ??

Sent on 09/18/2017