Juicy Looks By Abby Reviews

99 | Woodbridge, NJ

99 Reviews for Juicy Looks By Abby

Donyale · Getting married on 09/07/2020

Abby is the wedding best mua!

Abby was my MUA for my engagement shoot and wedding day. From the moment I booked her she was nothing short of AMAZING! She was always a text or email away. She is so good with the skin, which is KEY to me on tip of every other aspect of makeup. On my big day she arrived early and stayed with me until my reception (9 hours). Abby did my makeup AND styled my hair. My curls were PERFECT! She touched up my makeup as needed, made sure I was perfect at all times, re-curled my hair before the ceremony, and assisted with my dress anytime she saw the opportunity or need. Abby has such a beautiful personality and Aura about her. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a makeup artist on your big day, LOOK NO FURTHER! My husband said that was the best he ever seen me look! Thank you Abby for making me beautiful on my big day and being only a hair away :). Mrs. Ghaffari

Sent on 12/23/2019

Ashley Gibboney · Married on 03/05/2020

Wedding Day Glam

Abby EXCEEDED the already high expectation that I had. We did not do a trial and we met for the first time on my wedding day! I never once had doubt because the work she does speaks for itself. She was so professional and personable. Almost felt like you are with a friend. She made me feel so confident and beautiful on the best day of my life. My husband was blown away when he saw my face. Not only did the makeup last ALL day but it wasn't heavy and caked on which is something I really appreciate. I will forever be so grateful I was able to book her to do my wedding day glam. She is the glam QUEEN.

Sent on 03/13/2020
  • F

France · Married on 02/20/2020

France- 02/20/2020 wedding

From the moment I saw Abby’s work, I knew that she was the makeup and hair stylist I would want for my wedding. Abby is patient, kind and most important... she gets to know her clients. At this point, I can not say I am a client.. I feel like family.
    Abby made me feel like royalty on my journey and the day of my wedding. I never felt so beautiful. Abby is the only way to go for your wedding day. She is professional and extremely talented. I can not say enough about how pleased I was with her services. She stayed in touch throughout the process and made sure she understood my vision and advised me for the best and towards a quality outcome. Ladies.. no other way to go! Abby is it!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Mia Mindley · Married on 01/19/2020

The best bridal makeup & hair in the industry!!

First and foremost, if Abby is on your list of potential makeup artists to hire for your wedding day, there’s NO need to look any further!

Words can not adequately express how intricate Abby’s talents were with the creation of my total wedding look. Abby was responsible for both my wedding makeup and hair and both outcomes were phenomenal! Abby’s patience, attention to detail, professionalism and overall craftsmanship were the best I’ve ever encountered. I was truly blessed to have her creative touch, flair and expertise reflected on one of the most memorable days of my life.

Abby was by my side all day and became one of my trusted confidants. She provided executive and inclusive services from helping me get into both my ceremony dress and reception gown to ensuring my overall look of accessories and shoes were cohesive to being on hand for touch ups in between photographer shots and frequent guest interactions.

Abby was beyond efficient with my makeup and hair and exceeded all expectations that I previously had. I never felt so beautiful and confident in my life and the results speak for itself... the groom cried upon first sight of seeing me as I walked down the aisle!

When Abby is in your corner, you certainly become her only priority and receive world-class service. I am so honored to have worked with Abby for my wedding and am already looking forward to working together again.

I could never thank Abby enough for her services and the luxe experience that every bride deserves. Bet on a sure thing for your wedding and/or event and book Abby NOW!

Sent on 02/01/2020

Lisa Long · Married on 12/31/2019

Best MUA ever!

Abby was a lifesaver! Without her I would not have been able to make it down the aisle. Abby did an Amazing job on my makeup. After looking at a photo later my husband called me “beautiful!”, he is usually not very descriptive. Abby’s lifesaving skills were not in her makeup abilities though, they showed up when she was able to make my dress stay in place after the failed fix by a seamstress. She also had to fix my hair after a trip to a hairdresser turned to disaster. Abby never complained or stated that it was not her responsibility. She just stepped in and made sure it was done. For that I am forever grateful. Hiring Abby was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Jade

Jade Morrison · Married on 09/29/2019

Abby is the truth, and enhancing a Bride’s natural beauty is her gift.

I first met Abby, during the #munaserandebk. I recall sitting in the preparation room with the two other brides-to-be and Abby turned to us and asked, “Who wants to go first?” I stood up without hesitation and took Abby’s chair. She asked me what I was planning on wearing during the photo shoot, so we can talk about my makeup look. But, I told Abby to do what she thought would look best on me. And so she did, because my makeup was flawless. I don’t think I ever felt so beautiful and my Fiancé at the time totally agreed. But here is a little secret, what I notice as soon as I walked into Abby’s makeup area was, she was extremely organized, punctual, friendly and clearly a professional. And oh, her personal makeup on that day was flawless! After the event I didn’t want to wash my face, and that is when I was sold on #juicylooks.

Although, we still had over a year until our wedding day, our minds were made up that Abby had to do my wedding makeup. I remember reaching out to Abby and telling her to save my wedding date and to contact me when she started booking 2019 weddings. She did, and the process of booking was seamless. After booking Abby for makeup, I realized that she also did bridal hairstyling. Abby had posted pictures, on her instagram page, of old school Hollywood waves that I believed would go perfectly with my wedding day look. So, booking Abby for bridal hairstyling services seemed like a no brainier lol. On my wedding day, my only makeup request was that “I looked like a Bride.” I already had full confidence that Abby knew how to enhance my natural beauty, so I knew I needed something extra but didn’t know how to explain it in words.

On my wedding day, as expected, Abby was early. She set up in the bridal suit and I felt like a total Queen. She took her time to create the perfect makeup look and my hairstyle was pure perfection. The lipstick color she picked was perfect!!!!! I honestly looked flawless. When I looked at myself in the mirror for the first time on my wedding day, I was in AWE. I honestly took my own breath away (seriously!!!). Abby honestly, went above and beyond on my wedding day, and I am very grateful. What made it even better was that my hairstyle and makeup lasted throughout my wedding. My wedding guests were floored by the amazing work Abby did.

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • H.

Hermaine. · Married on 08/08/2019

Amazing MUA!!

Let’s just say I am sooo happy I booked Abby for my wedding day! I found Abby on IG and was immediately impressed with her work! I booked her a year in advanced to get that date secured. Abby was really great with communication via text, phone call and email. On the day of the wedding, she was there bright and early! I was so impressed. She was very sweet and professional. Abby started off with a hydrating mask before applying the makeup. The final touch was literally perfection. I have super sensitive eyes and the lashes were not staying on. I appreciated Abby’s patience throughout this experience lol! My family members and friends were all impressed with the natural beat. They said it’s the best they’ve seen. Abby also did my hair. She gave me sleek bun which also came out beautiful!! Ooo I also enjoyed our little photo shoot. The photos came out great! I’m already planning for the next big event so Abby can do her magic again!! I would definitely recommend Abby for your special day!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Tanyia · Married on 06/13/2019

Wedding Makeup

Abby was actually one of the first vendors I booked for my big day. Having seen her work online I knew I wanted her to be my makeup artist. Prior to my wedding day she was very responsive through email and text. We did not do a trial session but she was able to get an idea of the look I wanted from photos I sent to her prior. Abby was professional, timely, prepared and very thorough. She did not disappoint. You can tell she loves what she does and she takes pride in each Juicy Look bride that comes her way. I am glad that I can look back on my photos and know that I made the right choice in choosing her as my MUA. Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day.

-Tanyia

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Fanta

Fanta Magassouba · Married on 06/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I feel like words cannot do justice how amazing Abby was not only on my wedding day but also during the wedding planning process. From the moment I initially contacted her, she was extremely warm/welcoming and exuded professionalism. From the phone consultation, to my makeup trial to the actual wedding day, Abby constantly surprised me with her amazing work ethic and friendly personality. We connected immediately over the phone because of our cultural backgrounds and she was excited to attend her first Guinean/Malian wedding. When I went for my makeup trial she had a sign welcoming me, amazing music, and a beautiful studio setup. She was very attentive to my wants but also provided suggestions and I left feeling sure that my makeup would be executed perfectly on my wedding day. Throughout the whole process she was simply a phone call or text away and she explained thoroughly what to expect with the package I booked. I booked Abby for my entire wedding day. She arrived punctually, bright and early in the morning. She did my makeup AND my hair flawlessly. She even brought a mannequin for me to hang my dress on which was extremely beautiful for photos. She followed me the entire day like a personal stylist. She gave me tips for photos, made sure I ate, calmed my nerves and touched up my hair and makeup. She executed my second makeup look perfectly for my outfit change and even tied my traditional African head-wrap. Abby is phenomenal. She goes above and beyond. She is truly compassionate and her work speaks for itself. My photographers were so excited because she made their jobs easier with editing since my makeup was so flawless haha. Abby will be my go to makeup artist for any future events. Her expertise is unmatched. Not only did she help make my day feel sooooo special but she also blended right in like family, which is priceless. I highly recommend her for any important events you may be having!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Aurelia · Married on 02/24/2019

Amazing individual.

Abby is one of the most kind hearted person you could meet. She was willing to help me and give advise when I felt like I was falling apart. She is punctual and has really perfected her craft. I looked amazing on my day. Exactly what I imagined and more. O Aldo used her got my engagement shoot and she nailed it each time. I can not thank her enough. My hubby kept commenting on how beautiful I looked. He also said my glam squad did an awesome job. She has such a beautiful soul. Keep up the good work Abby.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Danielle · Married on 02/14/2019

Look no further!

Abby is one of a kind. I didn’t even have a make up trial and my make up was BEAUTIFUL! I booked just about 2 weeks before my wedding and knew she was what I needed to make my day complete. She is truly a PROFESSIONAL!!! Abby is what you don’t know you need until she’s by your side the day of. My husband’s response was priceless when he saw me!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 12/23/2018

Heaven Sent

Abby is truly heaven sent and I could not have asked for a better makeup artist. Her expertise and professionalism are unmatched. As a woman with dark complexion, I struggled to find a makeup artist who understood my skin tone. I learned the hard way that many MUAs did not understand how to work with darker tones. I found Abby on Instagram and her work spoke for itself. When I reached out to her, she responded quickly and answered the hundreds of questions that I had, which was always the case. I did a makeup trial with Abby and by the time I reached my car, I had already decided that she had to be my MUA. My makeup was stunning. My foundation actually matched my skin tone. She brought my makeup vision to life.
    A few weeks before the wedding, Abby made sure to reach out to me to create a day of timeline and bounce ideas for the makeup looks of my bridal party. This one less worry I had as the clock was ticking down to my wedding knowing that my MUA was on top of everything and keeping me on track.
    The day of my wedding, Abby was a calming presence during the madness of getting ready. She was on time and completed the makeup for my entire bridal party within our set schedule. She was flexible and completed my makeup while my hair was also being prepared. Abby got along and worked well with my hair stylists and photographers, which is more very important than one might think.
    I received so many compliments about my bridal makeup. My entire bridal party looked amazing in person and in photos. I would book Abby again and again!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2018

Juicy is simple AMAZING. She is every brides dream come true. Just simply EXCELLENT!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Natalie · Married on 06/15/2018

Abby was amazing! She was very professional, timely, and had such a sweet spirit! She made me feel so beautiful and so calm! She is definitely top notch! So happy I found her, would recommend her to any and everyone! Both my mom and I loved our final looks!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Shamecka · Married on 06/10/2018

From the moment I contacted Abby to inquire information regarding my wedding, she was amazing! The number one thing that influence my choice about services I was looking for, was their professionalism and how long they took to respond to my inquiry. Abby was the only vendor who quickly responded to me and answered any and all questions I had without any problem. I booked my wedding day hair styling and make-up for both my mother and I. My first time meeting Abby was the day of my wedding! She was ON TIME, professional but yet friendly and social. I was an out of the box bride and did not know exactly how I wanted for my hair, but did know I wanted a up-do with a french braid. And Abby did NOT disappoint! She SLAYED my french braid and then did her thang...yes THANG, with incorporating my french braid with the rest of the up-do look I wanted. She did more than what I could have imagined. And then she finished my look off with the most flawless make-up I could think of. When deciding my make-up look, I mentioned my love for eyes, and Abby incorporated her expertise. I looked and felt so beautiful! There was no way I could have looked any better. My mom NEVER wears make-up, and honestly doesn't like make-up but she couldn't stay out of the mirror after Abby did her make-up. lol Mom loved her make-up. If you are looking for someone to bring out all and more of how you envision yourself and/or bridal party/mom to look on your wedding day, book Abby! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/25/2018
  • O

Ofure · Married on 06/09/2018

She got what I wanted! She didn’t argue or push her views on me. She was focused and professional. Best of all made me flawless and natural

Sent on 06/28/2018

De · Married on 06/03/2018

Abby was a dream from beginning to end. I had major bride anxiety during the planning process, but her calming energy and responsiveness put me at ease. On the wedding day, she executed the vision I had in my head beyond what I even imagined. She made me feel so beautiful and ready to see my groom. She also played a throwback Brandy album to set the mood and get me in a good place before photographers came. I’m so happy I chose her.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Diniece · Married on 05/24/2018

If I could have given Abby a 10, I would. She was beyond professional and very accommodating my ever changing schedule for my wedding. She handled those changes with poise and did a remarkable job on everyone’s makeup. My look was flawless and I felt amazingly beautiful throughout the night, beaming with every compliment on my special day. Please hire Abby, she won’t disappoint at all.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Juicy Looks By Abby's reply:

Thank you Diniece, it was great working with you. Happy Married Life.

Patrique · Married on 05/18/2018

Its been over a month and everyone is still talking about how beautiful I looked on our wedding day.
    Thanks to Abby shes the BEST!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Kenya · Married on 04/26/2018

Abby is the best at what she does. She was a friend in my head before I meet her in person. Such a beautiful soul. I would recommend her to anyone. Will always support and continue to use her if she will continue to have me as a client. / friend ??

Sent on 05/17/2018

Hey Bestfren!!! Lol.
    You were absolutely stunning! Thanks for letting me do my thing. Really enjoyed documenting the whole process. I appreciate your support.

Tasha · Married on 04/07/2018

Abby made my day beautiful beyond words! Professional, courteous, warm and totally talented!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Juicy Looks By Abby's reply:

Tasha! Thank you so much.
    Your gentle soul made everything go smoothly. I really enjoyed working with you.

Candace · Married on 03/24/2018

Abby is amazing! I am not the type to stay in constant contact with my vendors throughout the whole process, but Abby always answered quickly when contacted. On the big day she was early and ready to work. She went beyond her services and made sure I was good to go. I really appreciated the extra hands and input. I don’t wear makeup much, so I was a bit nervous but she made me feel completely comfortable throughout the entire process. If you want a professional and amazing MUA to enhance your beautiful, Abby is who you need to hire!

Oh yeah....AND my lashes were everything ❤️

Sent on 06/05/2018

Juicy Looks By Abby's reply:

Thanks so much Candace. It was truly a pleasure working with you. Your pink lip color is the most requested this wedding season!

Adina · Married on 09/23/2017

Abby juicy looks was the best decision I made for a wedding Make up artist. Extremely professional but super friendly. My make up was stunning and everyone commented how beautiful I looked. She even jumped in to help my hairstylist finish my hair because we were running late for the ceremony. Abby was so flexible, as I had to change our location several times. She just said "no problem" Every time. I would choose her again a million times. The absolute BEST!!!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Thank you so much Adina.
    Really loved working with you.

Lakeisha · Married on 09/21/2017

Abby made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. When I did my make up trial months back, I knew Abby was the one. She took her time to ask me questions about my vision for the wedding , got to know me , and just made me feel super comfortable while sitting in her chair. The only thing I asked was it to look natural. Fast forward to a couple of days before my wedding , I texted Abby a long question that also confused me lol , she instead called me to clarify and omg I felt so relieved because she brought clarity to my life. On the day of my wedding , 9.21.17, she was on time, already set up in my bridal suite and ready to go! Now that's professionalism . She took her time and made sure all the details were captured for my make up. Abby did not skip a beat and was in the zone ! My make up looked natural as I asked during my make up trial . I was like , aww you remembered!! At the end of the night , my make up looked the same, eye liner didn't budge, foundation didn't crease and I was still feeling picturesque. Abby, thank you again for doing such an amazing job. My husband LOVED it! Everyone was complimenting me on my make up and how beautiful I looked. :-)

Sent on 09/29/2017

Monifah · Married on 09/17/2017

I looked a very long time to find a makeup artist who can give me a glam look while staying very natural for my wedding trial. During my trial it didn't take me long to see how talented Abby is a MUA. Abby was able to go beyond my expectations with a flawless foundation application and fine details to the eyes. Most importantly she was very patient with me during my trials and even more so on my Big Day. I couldn't have been any happier on my wedding day. I highly recommend her if you are looking for an artist who can reveal your most natural features and stunning beauty!

Sent on 10/04/2017