Events By Srishti

Edison, NJ View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We here at Events by Srishti VOW to give you the most personalized service for your big day. From finding the best venue, catering, DJ, decor, henna & make up teams, photography/videography and more, we will be there every step of the way! From theme to agenda our team will take care of your every need and bring your dreams to life!

Just one last thing...He popped the question to you, now its our turn. Do you choose us to make your Dream Wedding come true?

We hope you say "I Do"

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Juhi M. Getting married on 02/12/2023

Srishti did such a fabulous job planning my engagement!

Words cannot express my gratitude for Srishti and for how well she planned my engagement!! I wanted something simple yet elegant and she worked her magic and brought it to life! Srishti is very attentive towards her clients needs and is so incredibly organized and easy to work with! I highly recommend Events by Srishti! Couldn't have done it without her!

Events By Srishti's reply:

Thank you Juhi! You two make such a beautiful couple! Looking forward to the rest of the wedding festivities for guys! Congratulations once again to you and Sid on the engagement!
  • Pathik
    Pathik P. Married on 03/06/2022

Calm, cool, and collected, highly recommended!

Firstly, we had a Covid wedding in June 2020 - I think it is very important to understand the timing and stress that Srishti helped us handle.

We had initially engaged Srishti in January 2020 to do day-of coordination for a Garba, Wedding, and Reception. As coronavirus started to gain strength, and we began to realize the impact it will have on our events, we were in constant communication with Srishti. During this time, she was extremely helpful in keeping us calm in an uncertain situation. She was very helpful in understanding our concerns and balancing it with potential options. About 1.5 months prior to the event, we came to a bleak understanding that the wedding will likely only have 10 people. At that time, we had to void our contract with Srishti. She was extremely understanding of that decision and helped out as much as possible, given the situation.

About 2 weeks prior to our event, the governor announced that outdoor events can have up to 250 people (we capped ours at 100). Until that point, we were planning for 25-50. Given this news, we immediately contacted Srishti, who was willing to jump right in and help us plan. She was with us throughout the planning process and gave us some great recommendations for MUA and other vendors when they were needed at the last minute. (Our original MUA tested positive a week before the wedding).

2 days before the wedding, we discovered that there was a 50% chance of rain, and that would have major impacts from a food perspective. At the time, indoor capacity was up to 100, but no eating or drinking indoors. Srishti took the reins of the planning, as both of us had Vidhis and family events going on.

The morning of the wedding, Srishti and Bhavna were at the venue bright and early. Bhavana was with my wife getting ready, and Srishti was in the parking lot putting up pop up tents for our guests in case of rain. They stuck to the schedule that they created for us, and ensured that all the festivities went according to plan.

Looking back on our wedding, there was a lot of stress going into the event. We planned what feels like several weddings, from 500 guests to 350, to 10, to 25 to 100. Despite all the worrying and stress, the end result was excellent, given the situation. Srishti helped us tremendously every step of the way. We would not have been able to enjoy the day as much as we did, had it not been for her and Bhavna.

Highly recommend her!!!

Parina and Pathik

Events By Srishti's reply:

Thank You Parina and Pathik! We are so glad that everything came together so nicely for your special day and that we got to be a part of it! It was such a pleasure to work with you both! Congratulations once again you two!
  • Jana
    Jana Married on 12/05/2021

Best Wedding Planner!!

So what can i say about Sristhi? honestly, there are no words to describe how amazing her and her team was in preparing, planning and executing my wedding day so successfully.

Let me first tell you that I am Filipino who married a Gujarati . My husband and I honestly did not know how we were going to plan a Filipino- Indian wedding. We wanted someone who was knowledgeable fusing two cultures together and making it balanced. And that person we thankfully found to execute what we envisioned was Events by Sristhi.

Sristhi was extremely helpful in every aspect you can imagine. Sometimes I felt she was more than just a wedding planner but someone we can confide in especially when we were stressed with our family pressures. She relieved all of our worries and helped us through executing what we wanted and how we wanted it as well as being our guiding source especially since my husband and I had absolute ZERO knowledge in planning a fusion wedding that emphasized both cultures.
    Sristhi was very professional, responsive, resourceful, kind-hearted, and detail-oriented. she educated us on the entire process, provided us with great ideas and stayed within the budget we had saved for the wedding.
    Sristhi had partnerships with wonderful vendors--ie decorator, DJ/emcee, and photographer/videographer.
    We received so many compliments even till this day about how awesome our vendors were. So many of my guests keep telling us how fun they had at our wedding.
    The success and fun of our wedding day was because Sristhi made that happen.

So to Sristhi and her team--- we are extremely thankful for all your help and support to make our wedding memorable for years to come.

Events By Srishti's reply:

Awww! Jana and Badal - I am so glad I had the opportunity to meet you guys and help plan your big day! Thank you for SUCH kind words!!! Congratulations to you both once again and can't wait to catch up with you guys soon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

3 Kellogg Ct Unit 14 Edison, NJ, 08817
(848)-667-6663
Location of (Events By Srishti)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding