71 East 118th Street, New York, NY 10035 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,400
Availability Check your date

About Amy Anaiz Photography

Amy Anaiz is a destination wedding and portrait photographer who builds a bonafide connection with all of her subjects. With this bond she creates beautiful, joyous and heartfelt imagery that tells a narrative. Her sessions are less about bells, whistles and rabbits out of a hat, and more about the experience and capturing the emotion and personality of anyone she works with. She’s passionate about capturing memories that last a lifetime, and being there to help tell your story.

Follow Amy Anaiz Photography on

Amy Anaiz Photography 6
Amy Anaiz Photography 7
  • Cesarina

Cesarina Javier · Married on 11/15/2018

Amazing from start to finish! Thank you amy

Amy was highly recommended by our friends who hired her to do their wedding. We decided to meet with her and schedule our engagement shoot. Right from our first meeting Amy “got” us and we felt extremely comfortable hiring her to do our engagement shoot. I should also say that a theme for our engagement shoot and wedding was HORRIBLE WEATHER. The day before our engagement shoot, they predicted a snow storm which totally freaked me out because we wanted to get some shots outside. Amy immediately emailed us, asked if we wanted to change the date and also provided us with alternative options. We decided to have the shoot during the blizzard at our wedding venue. During our shoot she put us at ease, we laughed lots and the photos were just awesome. Amy went above and beyond, she worked with me to make me feel beautiful and she also came with snacks just in case we got restless. The engagement pictures were absolutely fabulous!
    When we started planning our wedding there was no doubt in our minds who we wanted as the photographer. Out of all our vendors my husband was stuck on booking Amy even if it was out of our price range. On our wedding day there was a snow storm AGAIN and this time the odds were against us as NYC just froze. We had to delay our wedding by two hours because of the storm and Amy made every attempt to keep me calm while capturing amazing shots that we would’ve done during our cocktail hour, making sure we got the most of our time. From the pictures you wouldn’t be able to tell that NYC was falling apart during our wedding.
    It’s hard to put in to words how blown away we were by her work. There were so many incredible and special moments that she managed to capture so perfectly, and so naturally, which is just what we were looking for. The photos tell the story and bring back every feeling from our wedding day and we look at them feeling laughter and tears. We’ve just received our photos and firstly we’ve got a huge amount which is brilliant, but also the quality of them is stunning. EVERYONE IS IN TOTAL WOW BY OUR PICTURES! Amy is an excellent photographer and artist and we are lucky to have the memories that she has captured. So, save your coins and book Amy, remember that the only thing that you have after the wedding is the memories so you need GOOD pictures.

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Ivette

Ivette · Married on 09/27/2018

Superb Photographer!!

One of the most overwhelming things a bride faces when planning a wedding is finding the perfect vendors. Finding the right photographer to capture your big day is challenging. The second I saw Amy’s body of work on social media I knew she was talented. It’s undeniable! I knew she could capture gorgeous images. However, it was not until I met her that I knew she was the perfect photographer for my wedding. She was extremely professional and knowledgeable. She gave me tips for things that had not even crossed my mind. She was warm, funny and just so easy to talk to. I immediately knew she would be the perfect photographer. Well, on my wedding day she exceeded ALL of my expectations. I am utterly obsessed with my wedding pictures. I feel all the emotions of the day when I look at them. I am deeply grateful to Amy and her team for their amazing attitude and calm demeanor when things did not go as planned. Truly professionals! They prepare for every scenario. I can honestly say that the Amy Anaiz team has a customer for life.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Shanna Butler-Graham · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

Amy was the only photographer I wanted to hire for my wedding. Her professionalism and friendly demeanor is unmatchable.

When I first spoke to Amy I told her my vision for my wedding and she immediately understood exactly what I wanted. For example, I received pushback from family and even my florist about the setup for my ceremony, but when I told Amy my plan, she was soo excited. I instinctively knew she was the right one.

Now when I received my wedding photos - oh my god! Exceeded my expectations!!!!! If you’re looking for a photographer, Amy is your last stop. To put the icing on the cake, her staff is beyond professional and friendly. They know what they are doing!

Amy Anaiz is the way to go! Don’t look anywhere else.

I don’t usually write reviews, but I had to write one for Amy. Great photographer!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Award

Amy Anaiz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• 71 East 118th Street New York, NY, 10035 See on map