Amy Anaiz Photography Reviews

Amy Anaiz Photography 5
  • Patricia

Patricia Archie · Married on 05/30/2019

Love Engagement and Can't wait to see wedding photos

Amy Anaiz and her team were nothing short of AMAZING on the day of my wedding. She took my engagement photos and from there, I knew we found our photographer. Her patience and attention to details is beyond words. Planning a wedding is overwhelming but Amy puts you at ease and makes you forget all your worries and concerns because you're having fun! During all shoot she's that patient, personable, photographer, we all long for. On the day of wedding you want to be feel comfortable with your photographer- because they are with you ALL day. Invest in someone who is not only knowledgeable and experienced but someone who is super thoughtful, passionate, fun, relatable and attentive to details. She's the photographer we all need to capture that memorable snapshot of the in a creative

Amy Anaiz Photography 6
    Amy Anaiz Photography 11
    Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Cesarina

Cesarina Javier · Married on 11/15/2018

Amazing from start to finish! Thank you amy

Amy was highly recommended by our friends who hired her to do their wedding. We decided to meet with her and schedule our engagement shoot. Right from our first meeting Amy “got” us and we felt extremely comfortable hiring her to do our engagement shoot. I should also say that a theme for our engagement shoot and wedding was HORRIBLE WEATHER. The day before our engagement shoot, they predicted a snow storm which totally freaked me out because we wanted to get some shots outside. Amy immediately emailed us, asked if we wanted to change the date and also provided us with alternative options. We decided to have the shoot during the blizzard at our wedding venue. During our shoot she put us at ease, we laughed lots and the photos were just awesome. Amy went above and beyond, she worked with me to make me feel beautiful and she also came with snacks just in case we got restless. The engagement pictures were absolutely fabulous!
    When we started planning our wedding there was no doubt in our minds who we wanted as the photographer. Out of all our vendors my husband was stuck on booking Amy even if it was out of our price range. On our wedding day there was a snow storm AGAIN and this time the odds were against us as NYC just froze. We had to delay our wedding by two hours because of the storm and Amy made every attempt to keep me calm while capturing amazing shots that we would’ve done during our cocktail hour, making sure we got the most of our time. From the pictures you wouldn’t be able to tell that NYC was falling apart during our wedding.
    It’s hard to put in to words how blown away we were by her work. There were so many incredible and special moments that she managed to capture so perfectly, and so naturally, which is just what we were looking for. The photos tell the story and bring back every feeling from our wedding day and we look at them feeling laughter and tears. We’ve just received our photos and firstly we’ve got a huge amount which is brilliant, but also the quality of them is stunning. EVERYONE IS IN TOTAL WOW BY OUR PICTURES! Amy is an excellent photographer and artist and we are lucky to have the memories that she has captured. So, save your coins and book Amy, remember that the only thing that you have after the wedding is the memories so you need GOOD pictures.

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Ivette

Ivette · Married on 09/27/2018

Superb Photographer!!

One of the most overwhelming things a bride faces when planning a wedding is finding the perfect vendors. Finding the right photographer to capture your big day is challenging. The second I saw Amy’s body of work on social media I knew she was talented. It’s undeniable! I knew she could capture gorgeous images. However, it was not until I met her that I knew she was the perfect photographer for my wedding. She was extremely professional and knowledgeable. She gave me tips for things that had not even crossed my mind. She was warm, funny and just so easy to talk to. I immediately knew she would be the perfect photographer. Well, on my wedding day she exceeded ALL of my expectations. I am utterly obsessed with my wedding pictures. I feel all the emotions of the day when I look at them. I am deeply grateful to Amy and her team for their amazing attitude and calm demeanor when things did not go as planned. Truly professionals! They prepare for every scenario. I can honestly say that the Amy Anaiz team has a customer for life.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Shanna Butler-Graham · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

Amy was the only photographer I wanted to hire for my wedding. Her professionalism and friendly demeanor is unmatchable.

When I first spoke to Amy I told her my vision for my wedding and she immediately understood exactly what I wanted. For example, I received pushback from family and even my florist about the setup for my ceremony, but when I told Amy my plan, she was soo excited. I instinctively knew she was the right one.

Now when I received my wedding photos - oh my god! Exceeded my expectations!!!!! If you’re looking for a photographer, Amy is your last stop. To put the icing on the cake, her staff is beyond professional and friendly. They know what they are doing!

Amy Anaiz is the way to go! Don’t look anywhere else.

I don’t usually write reviews, but I had to write one for Amy. Great photographer!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Kenyatta Harris · Married on 09/03/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

Amy and her team are absolutely amazing. From our first encounter she was just as enthused about our wedding as we were and very professional. She was easy to communicate with and flexible with her time. She photographed our wedding this past Labor Day and we are just floored by all of the beautiful images. She planned a written outline of the schedule for photos and told me what to bring because I had no idea on how I wanted our photos. She guided us through every picture and allowed us to freestyle and be ourselves. Her and her team were so down to earth and we felt very comfortable with them. She has warm spirit and even helped me adjust my dress for the perfect photos. We had a beautiful night and we couldn’t have done it without her and her team. We 100% trusted her judgement and guidance. I would definitely work with her again for another event. We are in love with the photos and we really relive the moment every time we look at them. Such high-quality images that look like they’re from a high end bridal magazine. We love Amy Anaiz Photography! So worth the money!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Shamecka · Married on 06/10/2018

The BEST wedding photographer

My husband and I booked Amy for our wedding. Booking her was on of the best decisions we made. We LOVE our photos!! Everyone who sees our wedding pictures say "WOW". Amy is professional and very sweet! She is great at what she does and will do anything to get that money shot!! She was by far one of the best investments we made into our wedding. Her quality is top notch and I could not thank her enough for blessing us with the most perfect memories of our life!

Amy Anaiz Photography 12
    Amy Anaiz Photography 17
    Sent on 02/24/2019

Kimian · Married on 06/09/2018

Fun and PROfessional

We had such an amazing time working with Amy!! Her creativity and down to earth personality made our engagement and wedding photo sessions a breeze. We had a blast together. Working with Amy and her team removed all the worries and stress on my big day. She was already two steps ahead of me and I never had to worry about a thing on my wedding day. This is a dream vendor you want on your big day. I was able to relax and enjoy the moment without worrying if my photographer captured everything I wanted. I received so many compliments on the photos. They look like they can straight out of a magazine. She’s amazing. I put all my trust in her on my big day and she delivered and far exceeded my expectations. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. I LOVe HER and her WORK. She rocks!!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/26/2018

Must have photographer at every any wedding!

Amy Anaiz Photography 18
    Sent on 06/20/2018
  • Y

Yasmeen · Married on 09/10/2016

Amy is super sweet! Highly professional and punctual. Amy & her team took amazing shots from our wedding! Our photo's look like they were right out of a magazine. Me & my husband truly couldn't have asked for more! She's the best!! We have officially decided to make her our family photographer, she awesome!!! #TheRaglers

Sent on 10/04/2016
  • Joanne

Joanne · Married on 09/09/2016

Where do I begin with Amy? She's a fun, quirky, extremely hardworking photographer. I was excited that she was a female photographer and even more excited that she was a fellow Latina. Initially I convinced myself I couldn't afford her and shopped around for other photographers that were less expensive,however, her quality of photos are unparalleled so we ended up going with Amy. You give her an idea and she runs with it. She enters a room or place and you can tell she's thinking of how to maximize the space. We were very nervous for our engagement shoot and she just turned it around and made it a fun, relaxing experience and really took into account our input. She knew her way around downtown Brooklyn and captured great locations. On the day of our wedding I was in awe at how she just laid on the grass with her black clothing to capture every angle of our special day. I highly recommend Amy.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Lorie · Married on 07/16/2016

We loved Amy and her services. Very Professional, Great work, and amazing personality.
    We will definitely book her again.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Dayna · Married on 06/05/2015

I met Amy on our wedding day. My wedding planner had her stop by to take pictures of the venue and design for her portfolio. Well Amy went above and beyond and starting shooting pictures of me right before I walked down the aisle. She also took photos after the ceremony along with my hired photographer. Her point of view is unique and the angles she was able to get made our photographs so interesting and beautiful. I'm very thankful for Amy and can't wait to order the pictures.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Cruz · event on: 04/23/2014

Amy created a comfortable and relatable experience! Photographed my partner and I for our anniversary. She was a delight to work with. I will definitely seek her out for future events!

Sent on 10/29/2014