Elizabeth Solaka Photography

Elizabeth Solaka Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Elizabeth Solaka Photography

Be engaged, be in love, be yourself.

For package prices, go to http://elizabethsolaka.com/wedding-package-prices/

I'm a full-time wedding photographer based in Boston and serving the East Coast. I love people -- which is why I love weddings so much. I have photographed hundreds of weddings, in Central Park, St. Patrick's Cathedral, the Ritz, Cape Cod, the California desert, France, and in people's backyards. I've photographed huge weddings with 5 locations, and the most simple elopements in hotel suites.

When I first started photography, I did not think I'd be doing weddings. In in a photo class at the New England School of Photography, my instructor asked if any of us wanted to go with him to photograph weddings. I was surprised because he focused on fine art. I was the only one who raised my hand, and the rest is history.

I work best with people who love my pictures -- who want a photo ninja who won't miss one incredible moment. If you want a few posed formal shots but prefer candids and unexpected moments captured, then we should talk.  Also, clients who love me most want someone to be there for them not just on the wedding day but throughout the planning process and beyond. It's not unusual for my couples to contact me many times before the wedding with questions, to get help afterward with thank you cards, albums or whatever they need. If this sounds like you, then please do call.

Please contact me through the form on this page, or call/txt (413) 372-2800 or

High-Res Images (7)
Prints (7)
Albums (5)
Engagement Shoot (1)

Elizabeth Solaka is absolutely incredible, and I cannot recommend her enough!
She is so sweet and quite funny, and we got along incredibly! (Which is important - you spend a lot of the day with your photographer!)
Elizabeth is so incredible at catching the little moments that are full of such genuine emotion. We just got our photographs back from her, and looking through them is such an incredible joy!
In addition to being an awesome person to spend a day with, and an incredible photographer, she is also extremely professional and speedy! We were super worried that we would spend our whole day taking photographs, and Elizabeth made sure we were good to go on all the necessary family portraits in what felt like lightning speed!
When all is said and done, your photographer is one of the most important wedding planning decisions you make, since in the end it's the photographs you have left to remember the day / night. Elizabeth was incredible to work with, and we are so pleased with the results. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer, and cannot recommend her enough!

Photo
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Liz, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were so lucky to work with Elizabeth for our wedding. From the beginning she was friendly and easy to work with. She was so calm and on point throughout the whole process. She offered her advice when issues arose before the wedding and the day off she was incredibly professional. She was able to capture every moment from start to finish. I don’t know how she did it. The formal shots were lovely, but the candid shots were why we hired her (and she didn’t disappoint). We received the photos within only a couple of weeks of our wedding and absolutely love them! Hire her.

Profile Picture Julia, 8/6/17, 5 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1517275156 b720a75ed4afd77d 020

20% off premium album

$1,500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Looking for the most beautiful 12x12 album, with guilded pages and hand crafted binding? Enjoy 20% off if you book with me by March 1, 2018.
Offer Expires: 03/01/2018
#WW007816c23b1ebe0b

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Elizabeth is one of the BEST photographers in Detroit Additionaly shes a pleasure to have at your event. If you can Hire Her TODAY!

Events

New York, NY 10075   See On Map
Northampton, MA 01060   See On Map
Boston, MA 02116   See On Map
413-372-2800 (phone)
Elizabeth Solaka Photography is a wedding photographer from Boston servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Northampton, Boston, and New York. Elizabeth Solaka Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the Boston wedding industry since 1996 specializing in photography.