Elizabeth Solaka Photography Reviews

Elizabeth Solaka Photography 5
Elizabeth Solaka Photography 6
Elizabeth Solaka Photography 7

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2019

We had a lovely engagement photoshoot with Elizabeth! She is very kind, creative, and did a wonderful job with our engagement photos, capturing our down-to-earth and calm style beautifully. We are so excited to have her be a part of our wedding day and capture those special moments. We definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Elizabeth Solaka Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah. I loved the pictures -- your smiling faces and beautiful dress were wonderful. Thanks for going into the woods and walking in the mud. Can't wait to take your pictures again.

Janelle Rivers · Married on 11/24/2018

Elizabeth is the Best!

Elizabeth was so flexible and open to all of the ideas we had for making our wedding unique in term of photography. It was a pleasure to work with Elizabeth because she was a great communicator and did a great job staying in touch and responding to our needs.

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Elizabeth Solaka Photography 8

Dalya · Married on 09/02/2018

Elizabeth was so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable. She listened to what we were looking for and totally delivered. We facetimed before we signed our contract and knew it was the right fit. We did engagement pictures and she was very flexible about where/when we did them- accommodating our schedule. She gave us good direction and took really cool shots from all different angles. Then, before the wedding we spoke a few times about schedule and family shots. She arrived early and was able to take a few extra shots for us! Throughout the day she was so flexible and made sure we got all the shots I had scheduled. She worked well with my husband and I and then worked very well with our big groups. All my guests raved about how lovely, and sweet she was. We got the pictures back in a few weeks and we couldn't be happier with the results! Elizabeth was a perfect wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Elizabeth Solaka Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful and detailed review, Dalya! I hope that we are able to stay in touch in the years to come. All best wishes,

Jim · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing photos and video of our wedding

Elizabeth did a great job for us! She is very professional and personable and we enjoyed having her part of our special day. She captured the ceremony with outstanding photographs from all angles and all the great fun moments of our reception. She has great experience and it shows. Her husband Adam did the video and we are so pleased on how that turned out.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Elizabeth Solaka Photography's reply:

Dear Tammy and Jim, Thank you so much. It means so much that you are happy with your pictures and video.
    I hope that we can keep in touch -- Joe's pizza? : ) I wish you a lifetime of good health and happiness.

Lindsie · Married on 06/23/2018

Elizabeth is an extremely talented photographer. She is able to capture “in the moment” and charming pictures that brought our wedding day to life. We will 100% hire Elizabeth in the future for any events or family photos. Not only does she take wonderful pictures, she is friendly, responsive, and easy going. Her work is flawless. She is highly recommended.

Sent on 07/23/2018

thank you so much! xxo

Rabbi · Married on 06/22/2018

As a rabbi, I have worked with many photographers over the years and Elizabeth is my favorite. She recently photographed my daughter's Bat Mitzvah and the photos were beautiful. We will treasure them forever.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Leah · Married on 06/22/2018

So friendly and accommodating! Pictures are beautiful and Elizabeth did an excellent job accommodating the large group of people and listening to the many voices. I would highly recommend Elizabeth for any event.

Sent on 07/25/2018

S · Married on 05/25/2018

Elizabeth's photo's of my son's wedding turned out beautifully. Her work not only represented what she advertised she went above and beyond in quality. She was patient and kind and creative. I couldn't be more pleased.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Rabbi · Married on 04/28/2018

Elizabeth is the best photographer I have worked with. I am a rabbi and have worked both professionally and personally with many photographers. Elizabeth photographed my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. The pictures are exquisite and Elizabeth was warm, sensitive, and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Liz · Married on 10/08/2017

Elizabeth Solaka is absolutely incredible, and I cannot recommend her enough!
    She is so sweet and quite funny, and we got along incredibly! (Which is important - you spend a lot of the day with your photographer!)
    Elizabeth is so incredible at catching the little moments that are full of such genuine emotion. We just got our photographs back from her, and looking through them is such an incredible joy!
    In addition to being an awesome person to spend a day with, and an incredible photographer, she is also extremely professional and speedy! We were super worried that we would spend our whole day taking photographs, and Elizabeth made sure we were good to go on all the necessary family portraits in what felt like lightning speed!
    When all is said and done, your photographer is one of the most important wedding planning decisions you make, since in the end it's the photographs you have left to remember the day / night. Elizabeth was incredible to work with, and we are so pleased with the results. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer, and cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Elizabeth Solaka Photography 13
    Elizabeth Solaka Photography 14
    Elizabeth Solaka Photography 15

Elizabeth Solaka Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Liz for taking the time to leave a review and I'm so happy you are happy. xxo, E

Julia · Married on 08/06/2017

We were so lucky to work with Elizabeth for our wedding. From the beginning she was friendly and easy to work with. She was so calm and on point throughout the whole process. She offered her advice when issues arose before the wedding and the day off she was incredibly professional. She was able to capture every moment from start to finish. I don’t know how she did it. The formal shots were lovely, but the candid shots were why we hired her (and she didn’t disappoint). We received the photos within only a couple of weeks of our wedding and absolutely love them! Hire her.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Virginia · Married on 07/29/2017

Elizabeth was AWESOME! She was warm and fun and her pictures are AMAZING! She had a real eye for what would work and come out pretty in the prints. She also had a great way of blending in with the crowd and taking great candids. She had a real knack for capture all the moments on our special day. We recently looked through her photos and felt like we were re-living the day again which was so amazing. She was really top notch. We could not recommend Elizabeth more!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Becca · Married on 07/15/2017

Elizabeth did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. The photos are gorgeous. She is professional and has a gentle, easy presence - perfect for planning and on the wedding day! I can't stop looking at the beautiful way she captured our friends and family :)

Sent on 07/29/2017

Alison · Married on 05/27/2017

Elizabeth was a delight to work with! She did a great job during our posed photos, and was a true candid ninja during the reception. Our photos came out amazingly, and I'm excited to start putting together my photo album. The whole planning process went very smoothly, and Elizabeth was incredibly responsive and professional. My husband and I wanted someone that would be able to capture our day without disrupting anyone's experience, and Elizabeth was everything we'd hoped for. We would highly recommend her to anyone considering using her services.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Marie · Married on 05/06/2017

I highly recommend Elizabeth Solaka. She was a pleasure to work with. She put everyone at ease and captured all the important moments and also managed to take so many wonderful pictures of the guests unobtrusively. I am so happy with the pictures and album.

Sent on 09/30/2017
  • VeryNearlyMrsB

Karla · Married on 04/29/2017

I just got my pictures back from Elizabeth and they are amazing! She is so incredibly talented.

From the moment we first connected she was always responsive and open to all different kinds of ideas for photos. The day of the wedding she completely blended in. There were pictures I saw that I didn't even know she was in the area to take. She has such a great personality and she blended right into the family while we were all getting ready and she made everyone feel so comfortable. She was also so patient and flexible with other people at the wedding trying to sneak in and take photos while she was getting her shots and she easily worked around them. She just really brought a great spirit with her to the wedding and it shows in her beautiful photos. My husband and I are thinking of what we might want to do for our first anniversary and if photos are to be taken, we would definitely want to work with her again.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/29/2016

Elizabeth was amazing to work with! My husband and I knew she was what we wanted from the start. I sent emails out to about 5 photographers and she was the only one to personally reach out to me. She really embraced our unique style and personalities and helped us to feel very comfortable during our engagement shoot and the wedding. She wasn't pushy about pictures and worked very efficiently. She caught so many beautiful candid moments that help us to relive the best day of our lives. We are truly thankful to Elizabeth and her outstanding work!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Elizabeth Solaka Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved meeting you both. Hope we can keep in touch!

Regina · Married on 10/22/2016

We booked Elizabeth for our engagement photos, and were thrilled with the whole experience! Elizabeth was extremely flexible with planning and was very responsive. We wanted weekend pictures in the snow, and she worked with us and Mother Nature to make sure we got the perfect atmosphere. We took our engagement photos at a local college, and she was very professional and respectful of the students in the library, where we were able to get great indoor shots. The outdoor photos were gorgeous! She was able to work well with the lighting and the snow, and switched out her equipment easily to optimize the shot. Elizabeth made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, which is no easy task. Our smiles were genuine, and our candid shots were great. To top it all off, her pricing was very reasonable. I would highly recommend Elizabeth for engagement and wedding photography!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Jane · Married on 09/24/2016

Elizabeth was wonderful! She captured amazing shots, while blending in seamlessly. Incredibly friendly and accommodating!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Diana · Married on 08/14/2016

Elizabeth was SO easy to work with -- kind, generous, and a FANTASTIC photographer. She captured so many beautiful little moments while my bridesmaids and I were getting ready, and at our ceremony and reception. Her candid shots are stunning and she had wonderful ideas for posed shots, too! I just got our photos back, and we are all raving about them. Elizabeth is very talented, calm, flexible, and affordable (a blessing for a high-strung bride like me). I highly highly recommend her for wedding photos and any other event!

Sent on 09/17/2016

J · Married on 07/17/2016

Book Elizabeth, she is amazing! So wonderful and personable to work with! She made the picture process a breeze, and seamlessly took pictures throughout the day. I could not have been happier.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2016

Elizabeth photographed our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the experience and the photographs. She is a lovely, extremely talented person. She is easy to work with and makes everything feel natural. You can tell that she loves her work through her enthusiasm, as well as her attention to detail. I highly recommend Elizabeth to anyone who is looking for a natural experience with beautiful results.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Elizabeth Solaka Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this. I really appreciate it and loved getting to know you. Hope we can keep in touch,

Tiffany · Married on 06/18/2016

If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding my husband and I highly recommend Elizabeth Solaka Photography. Elizabeth was extremely professional and responsive when working with her, but most importantly she delivered beautiful photos. Your wedding day will go by so fast, that the pictures are one definite way you can relive and remember the entire night. Elizabeth did exceptionally well considering the length (9 hours) and size (225 guests) of our wedding, regardless of these numbers she captured everything and everyone. We are beyond happy that Elizabeth was out photographer and we will be recommending her to all of our friends and family.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Elizabeth was very flexible and even booked a last minute engagement photo shoot with us! She was really fun to have on the wedding day.

Sent on 07/04/2016
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 05/28/2016

I could gush about Elizabeth for days! We chose her for many reasons: her generosity, flexibility, her enthusiasm, her impressive portfolio, and her ability to capture quiet, honest, spontaneous moments. She spent an unexpectedly warm May day with us, blending so perfectly into our home and family dynamic, making us feel relaxed, comfortable, and free to just enjoy ourselves. Many guests remarked at her kindness and how she quietly surrounded our day with her skillful eye. Looking at our wedding photos (which were delivered less than 10 days after the ceremony...what a gift!), my husband and I were struck by the joy that came from the photos. We laughed until we cried over the silly moments she captured and the heartfelt moments that felt so private to us at the time. She is a consummate professional, was always incredibly quick to respond to emails and questions, worked tirelessly throughout the unpredictably hot and steamy day, and made all of us feel so special. If you are looking for a photographer who will make you, your family, and guests feel at ease, who will capture moments of laughter, tears and silliness, who works with you to ensure that your photos are exactly what YOU envision, and who is so sweet that you'll want to call her a friend, then consider using Elizabeth for your special day.

Sent on 06/11/2016