Chris Schmitt Photography

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Chris Schmitt Photography is an award winning wedding photography studio based out of Moorpark in Ventura County and serving all of California. They also love to travel and have had the pleasure of photographing over 50 destination weddings over the years. The company consists of husband-and-wife team Chris and Andrea, who have photographed over 900 weddings over the past 20 years with a perfect 5-Star rating and have been voted one of the top wedding photography studios in California. They specialize in capturing fun,authentic candids of friends and family having a great time throughout the day and are also known for their stunning award winning portraiture.

Services Offered:

Chris and Andrea describe their style as a blend of photojournalism and creating stunning portraiture. They specialize in capturing real moments and fun candids while stepping in to direct the family portraits when needed and to help ensure every couple is posed to look their very best. Chris and Andrea are lighting masters and use a modern Cinematic lighting approach when photographing couples and romantics. Their bridal and couples photos have been described as "breathtaking wedding portraiture". Besides wedding portraits, this duo offers engagement, boudoir, and fun trash-the-dress sessions. Chris Schmitt Photography can provide couples with beautiful customized wedding albums along with digital files, Wall Art, and fine-art prints. When working with this company for your big day, you’ll also have access to the following services and more:

• Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple-location sessions
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Willingness to travel
  • Destinaiton Wedding Specialists
  • 100% Guarantee on all Products and Services!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

Flush Mount
Negatives
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Hannah
    Hannah S. Married on 12/04/2021

Beautifully Captured Every Moment

Chris was so helpful from our first conversation. He made recommendations on our timeline based on what photos we wanted to get and was able to accommodate a very last minute add on for a videographer! The photos he took are absolutely breathtaking; I want to frame every single one of them! He helped us loosen up in front of the camera, and all the shots look natural. I can't recommend him enough!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth M. Married on 09/10/2021

Amazing photographer!

We cant say enough about Chris' work. We love how our engagement and wedding photos came out. Chris and his wife, Andrea captured us and our special day beautifully. Chris was super easy to work with, relaxed and very professional throughout the whole process. Although my husband comes alive in front of the camera, I am a bit camera shy, but Chris and Andrea made me feel comfortable and made it all easy and fun. We have received multiple compliments on how much others love our photos. I highly recommend Chris and would hire him again in a heartbeat!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Chris Schmitt Photography 1
Exclusive
Chris Schmitt Photography 2
Discount

All of our booked brides receive 25% off any Boudoir Photoshoot Package. Please inquire for more info.

Mariah Nicole Beauty Mariah Nicole Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've worked with several of Chris's brides and each time I am amazed at the photos I see! Being a makeup artist, It is important to get good samples of my work. Chris has the ability to create stunning photographs of any subject & inspires others in the field.

Deanna Nash Events Deanna Nash Events Wedding Planners

Your wedding day is one of the most special days of your lives, and having it documented through beautiful photography is one of the best investments you'll make together as a couple. I have had the pleasure of working with Chris Schmitt Photography on numerous weddings, and while his artistry through photography speaks for itself, his great humor combined with his professionalism and knowledge of exactly what it takes to create beautiful photos ensures that I will continue to recommend him again and again to future brides and grooms.

Who's That DJ? Who's That DJ? Wedding DJs

The first time I met Chris, I immediately knew that he was not only someone that I'd like to work with for years to come, but someone I could be friends with as well. He is such a fun and personable guy that is so easy to work with, but also is an amazing photographer. His work speaks for itself. His pictures are stunning. I love his work (and working with him) so much, that I actually booked him to shoot my wedding. Our pictures were absolutely beautiful, and my wife and I loved working with him. He's a total pro and I can't say enough great things about him. I highly recommend Chris Schmitt Photography!

5158 Goldman Ave Unit J Los Angeles, CA, 93021
Location of (Chris Schmitt Photography)
5158 Goldman Ave Unit J Moorpark, California, 93021

Chris Schmitt Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Chris Schmitt Photography include in the starting price?

Chris Schmitt Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography services does Chris Schmitt Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Chris Schmitt Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Chris Schmitt Photography offer?

Chris Schmitt Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Chris Schmitt Photography offer?

Chris Schmitt Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Chris Schmitt Photography offer for wedding events?

Chris Schmitt Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Chris Schmitt Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Chris Schmitt Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Chris Schmitt Photography offer?

Chris Schmitt Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding