Engagement
Shoot included

About Chris Schmitt Photography

Capturing love is what we do best.

Chris Schmitt Photography is an award winning studio based in Moorpark CA. Chris and Andrea are a husband and wife team who have photographed over 500 weddings and just celebrated their 14th wedding anniversary!

Their work has been published and featured in dozens of wedding magazines,blogs,websites and celebrity news including The Today Show, Variety, The Huffington Post, E! News, and the wedding reality show 'For Better or For Worse'.

Their images have been described throughout the media as 'Stunning', 'Glamorous', and 'Breathtakingly Gorgeous!' They are best known for creating unique portraits and capturing fun candids of friends and family on wedding day.

"We love photographing weddings because we get to capture love for a living. It's truly the best job in the world. What keeps our style fresh is that no two weddings are ever the same. Every wedding is so different and this allows us to stay creative and have fun with each of our couples. We feel that to be good at capturing today's fast paced weddings,you need a blend of styles. We mix traditional photojournalism with creative portraiture which allows us to capture many real moments throughout the day, but also gives us the artistic freedom to create some very beautiful photos of our couples."

Chris and Andrea also specialize in capturing destination weddings. They have been all over the world capturing weddings in Australia, Europe, Mexico,the Carribean and Hawaii.

They also own a successful portrait photography studio in Moorpark called 805 Studios where they photograph Bridal Boudoir and portraits.

Chris, Andrea, Sawyer and Siena

Our Boudoir Photography Studio in Moorpark.

We'd love to hear from you! Please contact the studio to schedule an appointment at 805-222-5064 or email us at info@chrisschmitt.com

For fastest inquiry, please click here: https://app.shootq.com/public/~9680/contact

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Toning (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Flush Mount (1)

Chris and his team were awesome to work with! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris and Dre were amazing!! Their work was exactly what we were looking for. They couldn’t of done a better job! Thank you both!!

Profile Picture Brian, 7/22/17, 1 Review

Negatives
Save the Date
8 AWARDS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
I've worked with several of Chris's brides and each time I am amazed at the photos I see! Being a makeup artist, It is important to get good samples of my work. Chris has the ability to create stunning photographs of any subject & inspires others in the field.

Your wedding day is one of the most special days of your lives, and having it documented through beautiful photography is one of the best investments you'll make together as a couple. I have had the pleasure of working with Chris Schmitt Photography on numerous weddings, and while his artistry through photography speaks for itself, his great humor combined with his professionalism and knowledge of exactly what it takes to create beautiful photos ensures that I will continue to recommend him again and again to future brides and grooms.

The first time I met Chris, I immediately knew that he was not only someone that I'd like to work with for years to come, but someone I could be friends with as well. He is such a fun and personable guy that is so easy to work with, but also is an amazing photographer. His work speaks for itself. His pictures are stunning. I love his work (and working with him) so much, that I actually booked him to shoot my wedding. Our pictures were absolutely beautiful, and my wife and I loved working with him. He's a total pro and I can't say enough great things about him. I highly recommend Chris Schmitt Photography!

I've had the pleasure of working with Chris Schmitt Photography and can say nothing but great things! Chris is a true professional at all times and his work is exquisite! It's no wonder he's sought after worldwide for his photography. There are a lot of photographers out there, but not all are at his level. I knew he was in a category of his own when he took the time to photograph my couples completed reception room before the doors opened....I didn't even have to ask him....he just did it! It's common sense, but not all photographers take this extra step. I highly recommend Chris Schmitt Photography and I'm proud to have him on my vendor list.

Events

Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Worldwide, Moorpark, CA 93021   See On Map
805-222-5064 (phone)
Chris Schmitt Photography is a wedding photographer from Los Angeles, CA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Santa Barbara , Malibu, and and Ventura County. Chris Schmitt Photography is a professional award winning photographer that has been part of the Los Angeles and Santa Barbara wedding industry since 2001 specializing in modern editorial wedding portraiture and for capturing fun and relaxed candids of friends and family..