CD Wedding Photography

CD Wedding Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About CD Wedding Photography

Your wedding photography coverage is unobtrusive and real. All of the timeless moments and precious details that tell the perfect story of your big day are captured in a creative, photojournalism style. Your photos will be absolutely gorgeous.

Your entire wedding day is photographed like a documentary while mixing in beautiful posed photos. This mix of photojournalism and portraiture provides you with compelling and meaningful images that you will cherish forever.

There are no time limitations on your wedding day, and there will be no waiting around to see your photos after the wedding. Your proofs will be posted online three days after your wedding. It's instant gratification! You can access your photos whenever you want to. My wedding coverage is simply the best out there today!

- See more at: http://cdweddingphotography.com/#sthash.llOYrEbA.dpuf

Your wedding coverage is unobtrusive and real. All of the timeless moments and precious details that tell the story of your wedding day are captured in a creative, photojournalism style. Your photos will be absolutely gorgeous.

There are no time limitations on your wedding day, and there will be no waiting around to see your photos after the wedding. Your proofs will be posted online within three days after your wedding. It's instant gratification! You can access your photos whenever you want to. My wedding coverage is simply the best out there today!

I am a photojournalist based in Long Beach, CA. I have a broad portfolio with a client list that includes The Associated Press, The New York Daily News, The Orange County Register, The San Francisco Chronicle, and many more.

I believe that my style of wedding photography appeals to the unique bride who wants her dream wedding documented just as she envisioned it. I bring to the table years of experience as a photojournalist, capturing moments and details as they happen while infusing my own personal style.

I treat you like you want to be treated, and I make it an absolute pleasure to do business with me. On the wedding day, I am a fly on the wall capturing moments that tell the story of the entire day. During posed photos, I interact with you and make it fun to be photographed while making the day flow smoothly.

My vision and style combined with a natural ability to capture life's moments has allowed me to consistently make incredible images.

Carlos Delgado

www.cdweddingphotography.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

2 Reviews for CD Wedding Photography

Carlos was amazing for our day. He was able to capture the perfect moments! He has a very talented eye and knows just how to get the great shots!

Profile Picture User2705114, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Photos are very important to family and we are so happy we chose Carlos. My parents had a bad experience with the photographer at there wedding and we didn't want history to repeat. Carlos did not disappoint From the start Carlos was great to work with. I found him easy to get into contact with, he always answered his phone and responded to emails quickly. I always felt like a priority. James and I weren't sure where we wanted photos taken for our engagement and Carlos was quick to send a list of fun and/or beautiful locations in our area. the list included images and website links. He made it so easy for us. He also listened to what kind of people we are. The best part was he was so prepared. For example our engagement shoot was in a location that Carlos had never been before. So the week before our shoot he went to this place to check it out. He had a game plan all ready so we could get the best shots. then the day of he arrived an hour early so he would be ready for when we arrived. the only reason we knew he got there an hour early was we got there early too. For the wedding photos we planned on going to bowers museum and tewinkle park and Carlos did the same thing as he did for the engagement photos. He went to the ceremony site, reception site, bowers museums and tewinkle Park ahead of time so he knew where all the best photo spots were. some of the places we went were crowed with people Carlos had no problem asking people to move so we could get the shot we wanted. He was always courteous and kind, never rude. Carlos and coworker Jeff seem like a couple of young fun guys that enjoy what they do despite how young they look they were very professional the reason that I chose Carlos over any other photographer was TIME. his time was unlimited which was very important considering out wedding was very long The ladies started getting ready at 4:00am and the reception didn't end until 10:00pm and Carlos and his team were there for the whole thing snapping away. during the reception the photos from earlier were playing on a slide show. it was so cool to see them the same day and our guest loved it too. Also during the reception Carlos was quick to take photos where the action was. if something exciting was happening he was there with a camera The photos are beautiful and creative they could be in a bride magazine. Better than I ever imagined. within 72 hours as promised the photos were up and I'm currently enjoying them. I would recommend Carlos to any bride because i never had to worry about photography, Carlos from the start was excited to do our wedding and he acted like it just by being Accessible, Punctual, prepared, creative and Enthusiastic

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/28/11, 5 Reviews