$3,212
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Deanna Nash Events

weddings, fundraisers, special affaires

Deanna Nash Events is a full-service boutique wedding planning firm located in Los Angeles, California.  Our philosophy is that every love story is unique and your wedding should reflect who you are as a couple. From full planning to day-of coordination and everything in between, our goal is to make your wedding day vision a reality, help you tell your story, and ensure you have the most memorable day of your life!

For those who want to jet away, we also offer destination planning to Mexico, the Caribbean, Hawaii, Europe and beyond!

Want help planning your perfect wedding day?  Contact us today at 310.993.1018 or deanna@deannanashevents.com.

Congratulations on your engagement!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Los Angeles, Inland Empire

Follow Deanna Nash Events on

13 Reviews for Deanna Nash Events

Deanna Nash is the best wedding coordinator there is! She is so organized, detail-oriented, calming, and super sweet! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and I cannot think of one thing that went wrong on our special day. I felt very relaxed during the whole day and I knew we were in good hands with Deanna. She went above and beyond what was expected from a day-of coordinator. I cannot tell you how thankful I am to Deanna for making my wedding the best ever!!! All of my guests told me they have never seen a wedding be so perfect.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/17/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Deanna was the most wonderful wedding coordinator to work with! She was incredibly responsive, professional, and just all around sweet! She made our wedding day so EASY and perfect because of all of her hard work to make sure that we did not have to worry about anything. It was such a pleasure to work with Deanna and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Deanna Nash was an incredible person to work with during our wedding planning. She has a calm demeanor which was reassuring during the planning process. She has amazing vendor recommendations and had great ideas to help make our dream wedding become a reality. She was very organized, responsive and helpful. Choosing Deanna as our wedding planner was one of the best decisions we made. We would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews

Elopement
Number of Planners
1 AWARD

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Working With Deanna and her team was not only a lot of fun, but also very easy to work with. From the constant emails and preparation, I knew that our clients were going to be in good hands. from the moment I arrived at the location Deanna was ready to go to communicate with the staff and created a gorgeous set up. During the reception she constantly checked in with the clients and the vendors to keep us up to date with any changes that were happening with the timeline. I highly recommend working with Deanna Nash Events to ensure that the reception will run smooth and on time.

We love working with Deanna. Deanna ran the wedding like an absolute professional. She was sure to keep us informed about the schedule before the big day. She communicated throughout the day. Deanna worked through potential setbacks with ease. She was sure to follow up after the event with any outstanding business we had the with the couple. Her skill made our job as videographers much much easier. Thanks Deanna!

We truly enjoyed working with the team from Deanna Nash. Everyone was well organized and professional. We received a timeline well in advance which made it easy the day of the wedding for our team to come in the day of and do our job efficiently. I would recommend their services to any bride and looking forward to working with them in the future.

Deanna is the consummate pro. Every time I work with her, our events run smoothly and stress free. She makes the day enjoyable for everyone with her attention to detail and expert planning experience.

I had the pleasure of working with Deanna Nash Events at a wedding reception in Beverly Hills. Deanna and her staff are the utmost professionals. Totally organized; calm, cool, and collected. An absolute pleasure! I totally reccommend Deanna Nash Events.

Events