Silvertunes Entertainment

Santa Clarita, CA View map

$1,595 Most Popular Price

Originally from London, England. (accent is fading, so book fast) I started my company 22 years ago, I can't imagine a better career to not only say to people "I help create memories for a living" but to watch the energy on the dance floor as I help create those moments that you are going to remember for the rest of your life. I actually get really bored if all I do is stand behind my DJ system, so I help engage and interact with your guests (in a non cheesy way) that will differentiate your wedding from all the others that they are attending.

One of the services that separates Silvertunes entertainment is our unique style of interaction, we offer our brides and grooms a personalized grand entrance and love story that engages their guests in a fun and comedic way that gives a brief bio of each member from their wedding party as they are introduced into the room. (see video below) One of the other interactive elements is our game show style trivia we offer to create a fun way to dismiss the tables for the buffet with questions about the bride and groom that will have your guests feeling apart of your wedding day.

We are a direct representation of you on your wedding day, we can be as high energy as you like with fun props passed out to guests or low key and only make the announcements that will move the event in a smooth and timely manner. It's all about you... so we want to be sure we are a good match for each other before we even talk price, because if we are not, then price won't even matter.

Let's chat to see If I am a good match for you. call or text me 818-533-8863

email me at graham@silvertunes.com

www.silvertunes.com

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$995

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,595

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

MC
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$350

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting

• Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 11/13/2021

Best vibes!!

Graham was an amazing MC and DJ! He was on top of everything, prepared for our meetings beforehand, and allowed my wedding to run so smoothly. He kept the guests engaged and dancing throughout the night! I would definitely recommend Graham, DJ Fernando, and Silvertunes for an amazing event!
    Michelle Married on 11/06/2021

Wedding DJ and Emcee

Attentive, listened to all our needs, kept us on schedule, made a playlist that exceeded our expectations. Graham was an excellent DJ and emcee as was DJ Chris who he brought with him to assist. We could not say enough good things about Silvertunes! We wanted a big fun party and he kept it going.
  • Katelynn
    Katelynn M. Married on 10/30/2021

Best choice

Worked with me during the pandemic and postponement.. kept me on track with planning.. kept the guests happy when we ran late.. I mean almost 2 hours late!! Had an absolutely blast!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Silvertunes Entertainment 1
Gift
Log onto our site and fill in your event date with the word "music promo" in the comments section and we will hook you up with your own personal 24/7 online music planner to help you select just the right songs for your wedding day.

Pricing

Silvertunes Entertainment Price Rates

Anything But Gray Events Anything But Gray Events Wedding Planners

Silvertunes Entertainment could not be an easier company to work with! Not only is Graham, the owner, a Brit, which means he has a killer speaking voice, but he is also just amazing to work with. He has a wonderful presence but also knows when to not be on the mic. A truly valuable skill in a DJ. I love his unique Trivia and Game Show add on package. It is perfect for a fun and interactive wedding experience!! 5 Stars!

Shed Light Photography & Cinema Shed Light Photography & Cinema Wedding Videographers

I heard once that there are two vendors you do not want to skimp out on - photography and your DJ. Your photographer captures the memories and your DJ keeps the party moving. Graham Silver at SilverTunes is the best of the best. His class, professionalism, and overall candor makes him an absolute joy to work with. He will make any party move and his energetic personality gets the party live! Most DJs sit behind the booth, what immediately stood out to me about Graham is that he gets involved with the guests! You can't go wrong with him. I am proud to be able to call him a preferred vendor when I refer someone to a DJ. Best of the best!

Deanna Nash Events Deanna Nash Events Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Graham and Silvertunes Entertainment for your wedding music and entertainment services! Graham was a joy to work with! He was very well organized, very responsive to email and phone communication, and really takes care of his clients. He knows how to manage a party, has great MC skills, and kept the dance floor full all night! You'll be so happy you chose Silvertunes Entertainment for your wedding or party!

• The Vondys
    Rating 5 out of 5 , 35 Reviews
    · Wedding Photographers

30188 Cambridge Ave Santa Clarita, CA, 91355
818-533-8863
818-533-8863
Location of (Silvertunes Entertainment)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding