Valencia, CA 91354 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 49
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Silvertunes Entertainment

Originally from London, England. (accent is fading, so book fast) I started my company 22 years ago, I can't imagine a better career to not only say to people "I help create memories for a living" but to watch the energy on the dance floor as I help create those moments that you are going to remember for the rest of your life. I actually get really bored if all I do is stand behind my DJ system, so I help engage and interact with your guests (in a non cheesy way) that will differentiate your wedding from all the others that they are attending.

One of the services that separates Silvertunes entertainment is our unique style of interaction, we offer our brides and grooms a personalized grand entrance and love story that engages their guests in a fun and comedic way that gives a brief bio of each member from their wedding party as they are introduced into the room. (see video below) One of the other interactive elements is our game show style trivia we offer to create a fun way to dismiss the tables for the buffet with questions about the bride and groom that will have your guests feeling apart of your wedding day.

We are a direct representation of you on your wedding day, we can be as high energy as you like with fun props passed out to guests or low key and only make the announcements that will move the event in a smooth and timely manner. It's all about you... so we want to be sure we are a good match for each other before we even talk price, because if we are not, then price won't even matter.

Let's chat to see If I am a good match for you. call or text me 818-533-8863

Silvertunes Entertainment 5
Silvertunes Entertainment 6
Silvertunes Entertainment 7

Andrea · Married on 10/28/2018

The rumors were true! Graham is the BEST!!

The reviews were all true!! Graham was so great at my wedding yesterday and so very helpful! He customized all the music for us and planned out the timeline for our entire wedding ceremony and reception. In the months leading up to my event he sent emails helping us with the planning process! His website was fun and easy to navigate. Easy to make payments and my family and I enjoyed putting together our event playlist.

During our reception Graham and his DJ were energetic, fun, friendly and very interactive. He did a phenomenal job bringing the fun and getting my wedding guests dancing. If I am ever in need of a DJ again I won't hesitate to call Graham! Thank you so much for everything!! You truly are the BEST DJ and MC in the Santa Clarita Valley!

Silvertunes Entertainment 8
    Silvertunes Entertainment 9
    Silvertunes Entertainment 10

Chanel · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional & Gracious

DJ Fernando was AMAZING! Our DJ was set up and ready to go by the time we arrived for our wedding reception. He was professional, full of energy and made our reception a blast. He played the perfect songs at the right times so the dance floor was never empty! He kept our party going!

Graham Silver of Silvertunes Entertainment was so helpful helping us find our perfect DJ match. We told him our style of music and what we envisioned for our wedding reception and he knew the exact DJ for us. Silvertunes Entertainment offers an incredibly easy to navigate website with a 24/7 online stress free planner with a personalized music playlist generator. Silvertunes even has an event direction and coordination outline - just to mention a few things that are included in their packages.

My husband and I were extremely impressed. Some of our favorite pictures are from the dance floor. Every single person has a huge smile on their face and the multi-colored lighting package really set the mood.

We would absolutely recommend DJ Fernando & Silvertunes Entertainment to anyone.

Many Thanks,
    The Jamora’s

• Trent

Trent Boser · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely amazing

My wedding was going sideways quickly and Graham grabbed it by the reigns and got us back on track and was a Trey professional... he was fun and kept everyone engaged even after the skies opened up with rain, thunder and lightning. I can’t say enough about this guy!!! Truly the best.

Silvertunes Entertainment 11
    Silvertunes Entertainment 12
    Silvertunes Entertainment 13

Silvertunes Entertainment Pricing

Silvertunes Entertainment Price Rates

Silvertunes Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,595.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Silvertunes Entertainment 1
    Online Wedding Music Planner
    Log onto our site and fill in your event date with the word "music promo" in the comments section and we will hook you up with your own personal 24/7 online music planner to help you select just the right songs for your wedding day.

• Anything But Gray Events
    Anything But Gray Events Wedding Planners

Silvertunes Entertainment could not be an easier company to work with! Not only is Graham, the owner, a Brit, which means he has a killer speaking voice, but he is also just amazing to work with. He has a wonderful presence but also knows when to not be on the mic. A truly valuable skill in a DJ. I love his unique Trivia and Game Show add on package. It is perfect for a fun and interactive wedding experience!! 5 Stars!

• Shed Light Photography & Cinema
    Shed Light Photography & Cinema Wedding Videographers

I heard once that there are two vendors you do not want to skimp out on - photography and your DJ. Your photographer captures the memories and your DJ keeps the party moving. Graham Silver at SilverTunes is the best of the best. His class, professionalism, and overall candor makes him an absolute joy to work with. He will make any party move and his energetic personality gets the party live! Most DJs sit behind the booth, what immediately stood out to me about Graham is that he gets involved with the guests! You can't go wrong with him. I am proud to be able to call him a preferred vendor when I refer someone to a DJ. Best of the best!

• Deanna Nash Events
    Deanna Nash Events Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Graham and Silvertunes Entertainment for your wedding music and entertainment services! Graham was a joy to work with! He was very well organized, very responsive to email and phone communication, and really takes care of his clients. He knows how to manage a party, has great MC skills, and kept the dance floor full all night! You'll be so happy you chose Silvertunes Entertainment for your wedding or party!

• Valencia, CA 91354 See on map
    818-533-8863 (Other Phone Number)