Silvertunes Entertainment Reviews

82 | Valencia, CA

82 Reviews for Silvertunes Entertainment

82 Silvertunes Entertainment Reviews

Andrea · Married on 10/28/2018

The rumors were true! Graham is the BEST!!

The reviews were all true!! Graham was so great at my wedding yesterday and so very helpful! He customized all the music for us and planned out the timeline for our entire wedding ceremony and reception. In the months leading up to my event he sent emails helping us with the planning process! His website was fun and easy to navigate. Easy to make payments and my family and I enjoyed putting together our event playlist.

During our reception Graham and his DJ were energetic, fun, friendly and very interactive. He did a phenomenal job bringing the fun and getting my wedding guests dancing. If I am ever in need of a DJ again I won't hesitate to call Graham! Thank you so much for everything!! You truly are the BEST DJ and MC in the Santa Clarita Valley!

Silvertunes Entertainment 1
    Silvertunes Entertainment 2
    Silvertunes Entertainment 3

Chanel · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional & Gracious

DJ Fernando was AMAZING! Our DJ was set up and ready to go by the time we arrived for our wedding reception. He was professional, full of energy and made our reception a blast. He played the perfect songs at the right times so the dance floor was never empty! He kept our party going!

Graham Silver of Silvertunes Entertainment was so helpful helping us find our perfect DJ match. We told him our style of music and what we envisioned for our wedding reception and he knew the exact DJ for us. Silvertunes Entertainment offers an incredibly easy to navigate website with a 24/7 online stress free planner with a personalized music playlist generator. Silvertunes even has an event direction and coordination outline - just to mention a few things that are included in their packages.

My husband and I were extremely impressed. Some of our favorite pictures are from the dance floor. Every single person has a huge smile on their face and the multi-colored lighting package really set the mood.

We would absolutely recommend DJ Fernando & Silvertunes Entertainment to anyone.

Many Thanks,
    The Jamora’s

• Trent

Trent Boser · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely amazing

My wedding was going sideways quickly and Graham grabbed it by the reigns and got us back on track and was a Trey professional... he was fun and kept everyone engaged even after the skies opened up with rain, thunder and lightning. I can’t say enough about this guy!!! Truly the best.

Silvertunes Entertainment 4
    Silvertunes Entertainment 5
    Silvertunes Entertainment 6

Barry · Married on 08/08/2018

MC Graham and DJ Fernando are the best in the business! They can make your dreams come true! Thank you again for giving us the best wedding of the century!

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

Graham and silvertunes Entertainment played a major role in helping us have the time of our lives at our wedding. From our very first interaction until the very end Graham was nothing but professional and flexible. He goes above and beyond and does a great job reading the crowd. We were shocked at how filled the dance floor was the entire wedding! Graham does a great job keeping steady communication throughout the planning process, which helped me stress about one less thing leading up to the big day.

Laurie · Married on 06/09/2018

This is the second wedding we have had Silvertunes Entertainment do for us. Graham is the best. He goes above and beyond just providing music for the day of. He has a really great online tool for the bride and groom to use to select music and get everything organized for the big day. He is responsive to emails and texts immediately, he makes you feel like you are his only client to take care of. He's also a great MC for the evening, keeps everything on track. He brought with him DJ Chris to our last event, and Chris was awesome, never missed a beat! They were enjoying the evening just as much as we were. We have already booked these guys for another wedding in March! Love this company!

Katie · Married on 04/14/2018

Highly recommend this company. Professional, prompt, and always available when I needed them. They helped us have a perfect wedding. I would recommend this company to all my loved ones and anyone looking for a good quality dj.

Brooke · Married on 04/14/2018

Graham did great as our MC for our wedding! Graham and the DJ he brought made sure that there was never a dull moment in our party! From the hilarious personalized grand entrance for us and our wedding party! to the very last song everyone had a great time! There was a mix of music for everyone! He was also really easy to work with and extremely dependable!

Kristen · Married on 03/24/2018

Our day would NOT have been complete without Silvertunes! Throughout the entire process, Graham was thorough, honest, enthusiastic, and very professional! (I’m going to miss the monthly emails with tips, reminders, etc.) We had the pleasure of having both Graham and Marlon at our wedding. The music was amazing and the dance floor was packed the entire time!!! They took suggestions and mixed in their own songs based off the crowd’s vibes. And to top it off— they brought out glow sticks for everyone!!! What a surprise and soooo much fun. I highly HIGHLY suggest this company for your Dj services!! I am 110% satisfied!!

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

Hector thank you so much for an amazing night!! It truly was the best night of our lives. We had so many compliments on the evening and how great of a party it was! We are so thankful for everything you did for us and we can’t thank you enough. We will all have wonderful memories we can cherish for a lifetime ❤️ thank you again for the best wedding and these awesome photos!!

Silvertunes Entertainment 7
    Silvertunes Entertainment 8
    Silvertunes Entertainment 9
    Silvertunes Entertainment 10

Brooke · Married on 11/04/2017

Silvertunes did an amazing job at my wedding. They made our event fun, had great music, and provided Perfect up lighting that turned our huge backyard into a beautiful venue. They are one of those rare vendors that you do not have to worry about, they just did their job above and beyond while exceeding all my expectations. I highly recommend this team and is seriously one of the best DJ companies in Santa Clarita.

Brittney · Married on 10/28/2017

We had a truly wonderful wedding last weekend! Hector was such a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding and he was such a help making sure everything went smoothly and everything stayed on time as well. We had a great time dancing and had everyone out on the dance floor with us. Even grandma was out there getting it all night long! We can’t thank Hector and the whole Silvertunes team for everything we did!

Silvertunes Entertainment 11

Crystal · Married on 10/15/2017

Graham is AMAZING. And that still doesn’t cover how much he was appreciated! Awesome DJ amazing MC, contacting him was EASY always responded quickly and helped with every question I ever had. Highly recommend Silvertunes!!!!

Crystal · Married on 10/14/2017

Hands down the BEST Dj/MC a girl could ask for! I had no idea what to play for music, Graham made an AWESOME playlist. Everyone had so much fun, very interactive, upbeat, and overall AMAZING. So worth it, he made my wedding even more amazing. Helped get my thoughts straight the closer to the wedding (basically like a second coordinator) had great ideas for songs when i was stuck (bouquet toss, garter toss, cake cutting ect.). I beyond highly recommend Graham and his team!

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

I personally believe that DJs make or break a wedding -- I even told Graham that many times -- Serigo and Graham ABSOLUTELY KILLED IT -- they did not disappoint one bit! Every single person at our wedding was drenched with sweat because people were dancing all night long! We were not the easiest of clients -- our Do Not Play list was longer than our suggested songs, but they were able to go above and beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend Silvertunes Entertainment -- with all the other details of the wedding, this is one that you will definitely not have to stress about!

Suzy · Married on 10/07/2017

I won a 4 hour DJ package at a bridal expo. Joe was our DJ. He was fabulous! Funny, played perfect music, and kept us right on schedule.

Ruth · Married on 09/24/2017

After meeting Graham we had a gut feeling he was the one! He is polite, funny and has a wonderful personality. He was always readily available and communication with him was extremely easy! He uses an awesome wedding music program which took away from the wedding stress planning. Most importantly, he listened to our wishes and made sure everything was tailored to us.
    Graham made our wedding day MUCH MORE SPECIAL than what we ever imagined! Every detail, suggestion and comment from him made everything run so smoothly. He was a hit with our family and friends! If we could relive that day again and choose Graham again, we would, without hesitation! Thank God we met him! He will definitely be referred to our family and friends!

Kristen · Married on 06/24/2017

Let us start by saying that Graham Silver completely exceeded our expectations and was hands down, the best decision we made! Graham was referred to us from a friend and we are so happy we were able to work with him. When we first sat down with Graham, one of the things that stood out the most to us was how ORGANIZED he was and PERSONABLE. He took the time to get to know us by sitting with us for about an hour, asking us questions about how we met and how we envisioned our wedding. After our meeting, we emailed him immediately with a deposit because we were so impressed with him and didn't want to miss out working with him. He sent us a link to his website where we were able to select songs that we wanted to hear at our wedding. It was very user friendly and had links to the Billboard Top Songs as well as links to songs for cake cutting, mother / son songs, etc. so it made our selecting so easy. Each month leading up to the wedding, he sent a friendly email with our countdown and a list of some reminders, Ex: "Here's what's on your to do list 7 months prior to your wedding!” We really appreciated that he was always in contact with us and made every attempt to provide any helpful suggestions when needed. As we got closer to the wedding date, he asked to sit down with us again. He was so prepared by making sure we were all on the same page regarding the ceremony, reception, timeline, music, etc. Towards the end of planning, we were a bit overwhelmed and had difficulty deciding on songs. At our meeting, Graham gave us some ideas of songs that would work and they were perfect! We walked away from our meeting, again feeling like we hit the jackpot with this guy! When the wedding finally came he hand his DJ, Marlon, were spot on with the songs. The music was exactly how we envisioned it and more. You ask for something, and Graham and his team deliver! We highly recommend booking Silvertunes Entertainment for your next event!

Chris & Clara · Married on 06/23/2017

Graham, Was a great Guy to work with. My Husband and i loved working with him. He made the time to get to know us and have some good laughs. He made the wedding about us and made us feel important. He brought glow sticks to the wedding and it was a blast. I liked how he took his time to know what kind of music that we were into. One of the best parts was we had our own profile on his website and we could add any music at any time and we were able to pay online. It made life easier on us. Thank Graham for everything we look forward to working with you for another event some time. From: Chris and Clara

Lindsay · Married on 06/19/2017

We couldn't be happier with Graham Silver as the DJ for our wedding. He kept in touch months leading up to the wedding, made sure we had all the music we wanted for the ceremony and reception, and the timeline and personal touches the day of were so special. We cannot say enough good things about our experience! Thanks Graham!!

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2017

They did an amazing job at our wedding! He did a good job at listening to what I wanted in the meetings to the timeline. I made a list of songs I wanted and he made sure to play those and got the vibe of the songs I liked. He was dancing with us on the dance floor and made sure everyone especially myself and the groom had an amazing night. I would highly recommend and his price was more competitive than other local vendors in Santa Clarita.

Kaylee · Married on 06/03/2017

Consistent 5 star reviews aren't something that just happen. Graham is simply amazing. From the very start he made us feel relaxed and confident that we were in good hands. His prices are unbeatable for the service you get, every month or so id receive an email with helpful hints and reminders on what we should be doing next in the planning process. Graham was extremely quick in his responses and was always great about me changing my mind multiple times. The day of our wedding, his communication was outstanding and he did awesome at keeping us on schedule and as our MC. Our DJ (I can't for the life of me remember his name, I'm so sorry!) was absolutely fantastic as well. Our location for the garter toss made it hard to hear the music, so the dj decided to sing the song instead! It was the perfect night and our guests still rave about the amazing time they had! I will be recommending Silvertunes to everyone! Thank you so much!

Kimberly · Married on 05/20/2017

Graham is amazing. Such a great guy to work with - has a big heart and personality. He is very open to your ideas, and also provides his expertise as a DJ/MC. My biggest fear was having those awkward moments that you occasionally see at weddings or parties when you choose the wrong MC, but Graham made sure nothing like that happened, and had our wedding run flawlessly. Everyone had a great time! Thanks Graham!

Maureen · Married on 04/08/2017

This is the 2nd time we have used Silvertunes entertainment. Graham is so professional, fun, entertaining and gets all the guests out on the dance floor moving and a grooving. Would highly recommend his company. We would use him again but all our daughters are now married!!!

Mike · Married on 03/18/2017

Hiring Graham was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We got the package that included up-lighting, ceremony music, a DJ, and Graham as emcee for the reception, but Graham went above and beyond, emailing us month-by-month reminders about tasks we might have forgotten to complete (almost like a 2nd wedding coordinator) and giving us suggestions about how to maximize the entertainment experience for our particular venue. He really knows what he's doing, and of all our vendors, Silvertunes was the one that put us at ease and made us feel good start to finish. Highly recommended!