Silvertunes Entertainment Reviews

Silvertunes Entertainment 5
Silvertunes Entertainment 6
Silvertunes Entertainment 7

heidi brown · Married on 05/11/2019

Silvertunes made our wedding so much fun!

Graham was awesome! From the beginning he helped up us set up and plan each musical part of our big day, as well as helping us with the time line! His website makes it easy to organize what music you want, don’t want and have guests send in their own requests. Throughout the months leading up to the wedding he would also send helpful reminders emails about where you should be in the planning process. Big help for us!! Our guests danced all night and had a blast! 10/10 recommend Graham!! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Brandie

Brandie · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Dj! Kept the party alive

I had the pleasure of working with Graham for my wedding! Graham was hands down worth every single penny we paid! People are still telling me how his playlist was phenomenal!!!!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Kindall · Married on 11/10/2018

Incredible, amazing, look no further

Graham was incredible. He saved our wedding in more ways than one. He should put "wedding extraordinaire" on his business card. He helped us with every aspect of our special day. He keeps every appointment and will send you info to make sure you are ontrack eith your planning. He is a man of his word with a refreshingly wonderful attitude. I have worked in the industry for years and was blown away with his delivery. He was always first on the scene and recovering every 'mishap'(none of them his fault or job to do). He brings life to the party with complete professionalism. If you are looking for someone who will get everyone going but doesn't have to steal the show this is your man! Even better, if you are putting on any event, stop looking you have found the cream of the crop. He will always be welcome to use me as a reference and I will gladly share in detail what he had done for us.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Andrea · Married on 10/28/2018

The rumors were true! Graham is the BEST!!

The reviews were all true!! Graham was so great at my wedding yesterday and so very helpful! He customized all the music for us and planned out the timeline for our entire wedding ceremony and reception. In the months leading up to my event he sent emails helping us with the planning process! His website was fun and easy to navigate. Easy to make payments and my family and I enjoyed putting together our event playlist.

During our reception Graham and his DJ were energetic, fun, friendly and very interactive. He did a phenomenal job bringing the fun and getting my wedding guests dancing. If I am ever in need of a DJ again I won't hesitate to call Graham! Thank you so much for everything!! You truly are the BEST DJ and MC in the Santa Clarita Valley!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Silvertunes Entertainment 8
    Silvertunes Entertainment 9
    Silvertunes Entertainment 10

Chanel · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional & Gracious

DJ Fernando was AMAZING! Our DJ was set up and ready to go by the time we arrived for our wedding reception. He was professional, full of energy and made our reception a blast. He played the perfect songs at the right times so the dance floor was never empty! He kept our party going!

Graham Silver of Silvertunes Entertainment was so helpful helping us find our perfect DJ match. We told him our style of music and what we envisioned for our wedding reception and he knew the exact DJ for us. Silvertunes Entertainment offers an incredibly easy to navigate website with a 24/7 online stress free planner with a personalized music playlist generator. Silvertunes even has an event direction and coordination outline - just to mention a few things that are included in their packages.

My husband and I were extremely impressed. Some of our favorite pictures are from the dance floor. Every single person has a huge smile on their face and the multi-colored lighting package really set the mood.

We would absolutely recommend DJ Fernando & Silvertunes Entertainment to anyone.

Many Thanks,
    The Jamora’s

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Trent

Trent Boser · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely amazing

My wedding was going sideways quickly and Graham grabbed it by the reigns and got us back on track and was a Trey professional... he was fun and kept everyone engaged even after the skies opened up with rain, thunder and lightning. I can’t say enough about this guy!!! Truly the best.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Silvertunes Entertainment 11
    Silvertunes Entertainment 12
    Silvertunes Entertainment 13

Paige Rodriguez · Married on 10/06/2018

So Amazing!

Graham is the absolute best at what he does. He made the music portion of our wedding process so easy. He took his time with us and explained everything in detail. His confidence helped us feel so calm with all the chaos involved in planning a wedding. We knew that we were in good hands. We met with Graham multiple times before the wedding which was very helpful. He walked us through the process of picking out songs and placing them in the right spot they belonged in during the wedding. On the wedding day I felt like I only saw Graham a couple of times and that's only because he knows exactly what he needs to do and works the entire time. We didn't have to worry about a thing when it came to music and sound during the wedding. My wife even changed part of the wedding schedule on the day of and Graham made it happen. Everything flowed together flawlessly. Graham is an amazing MC! He made the games we played super fun(yes he has games that you can play if you want) and he even jumped onto the dance floor and led the crowd in a couple of dances. He and his staff are extremely skilled in reading the crowd. Some of the song we picked weren't getting the crowd dancing and he could see that. He started reading what people were dancing to and started playing similar music which kept our guests on the dance floor all night. Our guests had an amazing time. My sister-in-law saw silvertunes at the wedding and now she's using them at her wedding. All I can say is that if you decide to go with Graham, you'll have a skilled professional that will make your whole experience worry free. Whatever you want, he'll make it happen. I highly recommended silvertunes! Look no further! You've found your DJ!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Barry · Married on 08/08/2018

MC Graham and DJ Fernando are the best in the business! They can make your dreams come true! Thank you again for giving us the best wedding of the century!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

Graham and silvertunes Entertainment played a major role in helping us have the time of our lives at our wedding. From our very first interaction until the very end Graham was nothing but professional and flexible. He goes above and beyond and does a great job reading the crowd. We were shocked at how filled the dance floor was the entire wedding! Graham does a great job keeping steady communication throughout the planning process, which helped me stress about one less thing leading up to the big day.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Laurie · Married on 06/09/2018

This is the second wedding we have had Silvertunes Entertainment do for us. Graham is the best. He goes above and beyond just providing music for the day of. He has a really great online tool for the bride and groom to use to select music and get everything organized for the big day. He is responsive to emails and texts immediately, he makes you feel like you are his only client to take care of. He's also a great MC for the evening, keeps everything on track. He brought with him DJ Chris to our last event, and Chris was awesome, never missed a beat! They were enjoying the evening just as much as we were. We have already booked these guys for another wedding in March! Love this company!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Katie · Married on 04/14/2018

Highly recommend this company. Professional, prompt, and always available when I needed them. They helped us have a perfect wedding. I would recommend this company to all my loved ones and anyone looking for a good quality dj.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Brooke · Married on 04/14/2018

Graham did great as our MC for our wedding! Graham and the DJ he brought made sure that there was never a dull moment in our party! From the hilarious personalized grand entrance for us and our wedding party! to the very last song everyone had a great time! There was a mix of music for everyone! He was also really easy to work with and extremely dependable!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Kristen · Married on 03/24/2018

Our day would NOT have been complete without Silvertunes! Throughout the entire process, Graham was thorough, honest, enthusiastic, and very professional! (I’m going to miss the monthly emails with tips, reminders, etc.) We had the pleasure of having both Graham and Marlon at our wedding. The music was amazing and the dance floor was packed the entire time!!! They took suggestions and mixed in their own songs based off the crowd’s vibes. And to top it off— they brought out glow sticks for everyone!!! What a surprise and soooo much fun. I highly HIGHLY suggest this company for your Dj services!! I am 110% satisfied!!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

Hector thank you so much for an amazing night!! It truly was the best night of our lives. We had so many compliments on the evening and how great of a party it was! We are so thankful for everything you did for us and we can’t thank you enough. We will all have wonderful memories we can cherish for a lifetime ❤️ thank you again for the best wedding and these awesome photos!!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Silvertunes Entertainment 14
    Silvertunes Entertainment 15
    Silvertunes Entertainment 16
    Silvertunes Entertainment 17

Brooke · Married on 11/04/2017

Silvertunes did an amazing job at my wedding. They made our event fun, had great music, and provided Perfect up lighting that turned our huge backyard into a beautiful venue. They are one of those rare vendors that you do not have to worry about, they just did their job above and beyond while exceeding all my expectations. I highly recommend this team and is seriously one of the best DJ companies in Santa Clarita.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Brittney · Married on 10/28/2017

We had a truly wonderful wedding last weekend! Hector was such a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding and he was such a help making sure everything went smoothly and everything stayed on time as well. We had a great time dancing and had everyone out on the dance floor with us. Even grandma was out there getting it all night long! We can’t thank Hector and the whole Silvertunes team for everything we did!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Silvertunes Entertainment 18

Crystal · Married on 10/15/2017

Graham is AMAZING. And that still doesn’t cover how much he was appreciated! Awesome DJ amazing MC, contacting him was EASY always responded quickly and helped with every question I ever had. Highly recommend Silvertunes!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Crystal · Married on 10/14/2017

Hands down the BEST Dj/MC a girl could ask for! I had no idea what to play for music, Graham made an AWESOME playlist. Everyone had so much fun, very interactive, upbeat, and overall AMAZING. So worth it, he made my wedding even more amazing. Helped get my thoughts straight the closer to the wedding (basically like a second coordinator) had great ideas for songs when i was stuck (bouquet toss, garter toss, cake cutting ect.). I beyond highly recommend Graham and his team!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

I personally believe that DJs make or break a wedding -- I even told Graham that many times -- Serigo and Graham ABSOLUTELY KILLED IT -- they did not disappoint one bit! Every single person at our wedding was drenched with sweat because people were dancing all night long! We were not the easiest of clients -- our Do Not Play list was longer than our suggested songs, but they were able to go above and beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend Silvertunes Entertainment -- with all the other details of the wedding, this is one that you will definitely not have to stress about!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Suzy · Married on 10/07/2017

I won a 4 hour DJ package at a bridal expo. Joe was our DJ. He was fabulous! Funny, played perfect music, and kept us right on schedule.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Ruth · Married on 09/24/2017

After meeting Graham we had a gut feeling he was the one! He is polite, funny and has a wonderful personality. He was always readily available and communication with him was extremely easy! He uses an awesome wedding music program which took away from the wedding stress planning. Most importantly, he listened to our wishes and made sure everything was tailored to us.
    Graham made our wedding day MUCH MORE SPECIAL than what we ever imagined! Every detail, suggestion and comment from him made everything run so smoothly. He was a hit with our family and friends! If we could relive that day again and choose Graham again, we would, without hesitation! Thank God we met him! He will definitely be referred to our family and friends!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/24/2017

Let us start by saying that Graham Silver completely exceeded our expectations and was hands down, the best decision we made! Graham was referred to us from a friend and we are so happy we were able to work with him. When we first sat down with Graham, one of the things that stood out the most to us was how ORGANIZED he was and PERSONABLE. He took the time to get to know us by sitting with us for about an hour, asking us questions about how we met and how we envisioned our wedding. After our meeting, we emailed him immediately with a deposit because we were so impressed with him and didn't want to miss out working with him. He sent us a link to his website where we were able to select songs that we wanted to hear at our wedding. It was very user friendly and had links to the Billboard Top Songs as well as links to songs for cake cutting, mother / son songs, etc. so it made our selecting so easy. Each month leading up to the wedding, he sent a friendly email with our countdown and a list of some reminders, Ex: "Here's what's on your to do list 7 months prior to your wedding!” We really appreciated that he was always in contact with us and made every attempt to provide any helpful suggestions when needed. As we got closer to the wedding date, he asked to sit down with us again. He was so prepared by making sure we were all on the same page regarding the ceremony, reception, timeline, music, etc. Towards the end of planning, we were a bit overwhelmed and had difficulty deciding on songs. At our meeting, Graham gave us some ideas of songs that would work and they were perfect! We walked away from our meeting, again feeling like we hit the jackpot with this guy! When the wedding finally came he hand his DJ, Marlon, were spot on with the songs. The music was exactly how we envisioned it and more. You ask for something, and Graham and his team deliver! We highly recommend booking Silvertunes Entertainment for your next event!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Chris & Clara · Married on 06/23/2017

Graham, Was a great Guy to work with. My Husband and i loved working with him. He made the time to get to know us and have some good laughs. He made the wedding about us and made us feel important. He brought glow sticks to the wedding and it was a blast. I liked how he took his time to know what kind of music that we were into. One of the best parts was we had our own profile on his website and we could add any music at any time and we were able to pay online. It made life easier on us. Thank Graham for everything we look forward to working with you for another event some time. From: Chris and Clara

Sent on 07/03/2017

Lindsay · Married on 06/19/2017

We couldn't be happier with Graham Silver as the DJ for our wedding. He kept in touch months leading up to the wedding, made sure we had all the music we wanted for the ceremony and reception, and the timeline and personal touches the day of were so special. We cannot say enough good things about our experience! Thanks Graham!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2017

They did an amazing job at our wedding! He did a good job at listening to what I wanted in the meetings to the timeline. I made a list of songs I wanted and he made sure to play those and got the vibe of the songs I liked. He was dancing with us on the dance floor and made sure everyone especially myself and the groom had an amazing night. I would highly recommend and his price was more competitive than other local vendors in Santa Clarita.

Sent on 06/13/2017