Ellamae Productions

Santa Monica, CA View map Visit website

$7,500 Package Price

Ellamae Productions is a full-service wedding planning company operating out of Santa Monica, California. This expert team of experienced event coordinators specializes in designing enchanting bespoke celebrations crafted with care and love. Creative, innovative, and passionate, they approach every wedding with meticulous precision, striving to reflect each couple’s one-of-a-kind romantic bond in every detail.

At Ellamae Productions, owner Michele and her team are ready to combine their event expertise with your unique celebration vision. They know that your wedding should be about you and are will customize their services to align with your specific needs and budgetary requirements. From concept to clean up, they will help you plan every stage of your day so that you can enjoy every minute to the absolute fullest. Their services include, but are not limited to:

• Branding and signage
  • Invitations and RSVP management
  • Location/venue scouting
  • Budget guidance
  • Decor and floral design
  • Entertainment
  • Experience boxes and welcome gifts
  • Food and beverage coordination
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$5,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$7,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

Marissa M. Married on 12/31/2021

Exceptional in every way

When I reflect on my wedding planning process and wedding day, I think of how grateful and appreciative I am to have worked with Michelle and Ellamae Productions. The entire process completely exceeded my expectations – Michelle’s warmth, professionalism, and efficiency were constantly above and beyond. From the wedding planning process to the day of, I knew we were in the best of hands and that I could fully trust Ellamae Productions to execute my vision and troubleshoot any difficulties before I even became aware of them.

Planning a wedding during Covid could have been extremely stressful, but Michelle has a special way of bringing calmness to every situation. I truly believe I was at peace leading up to my wedding day and throughout the day because of my trust in Michelle. I never once felt an ounce of stress, confusion, or hesitation that Michelle didn’t have literally everything covered. I’m aware that I’m capable of being a difficult client due to my expectations, organization, and eagerness to plan ahead, but was pleasantly surprised to learn that Michelle was always two steps ahead of me :)

I am forever grateful to Michelle for being alongside me every step of the way from venue selection, design, coordinating guests and vendors, and executing a wedding that felt so customized and special to my partner and I. If you are even remotely thinking of hiring help for your big day, I cannot recommend Ellamae Productions enough!!
  • Anna
    Anna R. Married on 08/06/2021

Ellamae Saved The Day!

Simply put, we wouldn't have had a wedding without Ellamae Productions. A destination wedding in Scotland is an ambitious feat... but from the start Michelle was outstanding. It's not just her attention to detail, considerate creativity and wealth of experience... but also her level of commitment is second to none. When our initial wedding plans were derailed by the Coronavirus pandemic, Michelle went above and beyond to help us create a new, more intimate experience. She handled all the headaches with vendors and helped us evaluate the options available, always helping us to see the hope and beauty in the situation. We ended up having the most magical wedding we could have imagined - thanks to Michelle and Ellamae Productions. We cannot recommend them highly enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

1207 Ocean Park Blvd. Santa Monica, CA, 90405
Location of (Ellamae Productions)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding