Culver City, CA 90232 · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Alison Rose Events

Alison Rose Events is a wedding design and planning business based out of Culver City, California. Arranging unforgettable celebrations for couples across Southern California, this accomplished planning team delights in making their clients’ dreams come true. Led by expert planner Alison Rose Silvia, this gifted group is renowned for their organizational skills and commitment to creativity. They will be inspired by your story and will strive to design a once-in-a-lifetime celebration that expresses your distinctive spark.

Experience

Alison discovered her fervor for planning during her teenage years. After earning a degree in Fashion Design, she transformed her hobby into her livelihood and began designing special events professionally. One of her career highlights was assisting in the launch of Vivienne Westwood’s debut bridal collection. Aided by a talented cadre of planners, Alison has orchestrated countless events and is eager to maintain her eminence on the Golden State’s planning scene.

Alison Rose Events offers a series of packages that will surely appeal to a range of specifications. Their Silver Day-Of option is an ideal choice for couples who require logistical and on-site coordination assistance. For couples who want every aspect of their day to be given professional treatment, their Platinum bundle boasts a comprehensive set of planning and design services. All packages include a fixed base of features, such as:

• Complimentary consultations
  • Timeline creation and to-do lists
  • Vendor contract negotiation
  • Organizing place cards, table numbers, and wedding items

Other couples have also viewed

• Twenty Eight Events
pura soul photo keri eric wedding 1430 51 1870009 157850958010862

5 Reviews for Alison Rose Events

• Keri

Keri W. · Married on 08/07/2020

Unbelievable Day Thanks to Alison!

I am so grateful to have worked with Alison at Alison Rose Events for my wedding this year. I did not want to have the typical traditional wedding and everyone I spoke to kept trying to fit me into this box and I felt a hard time feeling like a bride versus just a number. Getting married is VERY special. It’s also a very complicated time as you have a new life partner, friends, feelings, family members, finances and a lot of unforeseen emotions that come marching through the door. Your wedding planner becomes your sanity and your backbone. They need to know what’s important for the bride, and make it about just that, the Bride! I feel a lot of wedding planners get caught up in the photos, being in a magazine, making it look good regardless of what you want. I felt really pushed aside by so many planners. The first thing Alison said to me when we sat down was that she was focused on what was important to me, and I immediately felt connected and at ease.

Alison handled the months before the wedding day in a way that left me as low stress as possible. She understood how I operated as a person and how I did not want to run off wedding stress for months. I remember one day she checked in and I said I was working on some work projects and she said, this is totally not time sensitive, I’ll check in in a couple weeks. Not obsessing over made up deadlines is what so many wedding planners, and brides, love to do. I appreciated her tactful honestly more than words can describe. Details can be overwhelming to piece together. During the wedding process, Alison went above and beyond to help with these little details simply because she enjoyed doing so. She had contacts to several specialty vendors who were able to help with some of the odd details I wanted (like 5 neon signs, AND moving them during the wedding). Alison loved the design elements, took pleasure in discussing party favors, florals, welcome bags, table arrangements, etc.

More importantly that just being understood, my wedding day, which was at the Fairmont in Santa Monica with about 140 people, went off without a hitch. There was literally not one thing that went wrong that day, and they always say to expect the worst. I was floating around in bride world all day and it seemed like the entire hotel, even random guests, were all part of a plan to make this the most special day possible. Even in my bridezilla last minute stress moments, Alison stayed calm, calmed me down, and supported with me with options. She was great with all the vendors, communicated promptly, ensured everyone had their call times, insurance, and knew what to do.

It can’t be easy organizing a wedding from start to finish. I really had no idea what to expect. The day was flawless, and exceeded my expectations. I wish I could do it over again, and thank her ten times more. She’s worth far more than she charges, and works beyond the hours expected. Alison’s heart is in it, and that’s a special feeling to have on your wedding day. Alison is a gem, and I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to feel like a real unique Bride on her special day. Nothing but love and respect for this hard working woman!

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Julie

Julie M. · Married on 08/02/2020

Turning scatter-brained inspirations into a magical reality!

We had a wedding to plan but were feeling overwhelmed with all the different things to organize while staying on budget. While looking on Instagram for wedding inspiration ideas, I stumbled upon a backyard wedding Alison had planned and loved the aesthetic. When we reached out to Alison, we had a date and venue booked and were looking for someone to help bring our vision to life. Fast forward a few months and a couple visits to the venue... we realized this was not the venue of our dreams. We booked a new venue three months away. Alison was super flexible and accommodating with this huge change. She helped us re-direct and was always super prepared for meetings (the binders and boards she puts together make any type A person extremely happy). She made so many small design suggestions that really elevated how everything turned out. She designed all our signs and turned our scatterbrained, all over the place wishes into a cohesive, well thought-out event. The day of - we seriously did not have to worry about a thing. We have been married a year now and we still look back on our wedding day with so much joy. More than that, we have stayed in touch and now share in our adventures of parenthood and life. We would highly recommend Alison - she is a great event planner but even better person!

Sent on 02/15/2021
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 10/26/2019

Dream Bridal Shower

My bridal shower was planned by Alison and her team and it was flawless! From the setup to the food, the ambiance and music, decor and arrangements, I honestly could not think of anything that could have been done better. She helped me pick a theme that I loved and gave me many options to choose from. She helped keep my friends and family involved, making them feel part of the process, while guiding them to say on theme. As one of the most important events in my life, it was so memorable and beautiful and I am proud to show off my photos. I highly recommend A.R.E. and would gladly use them again!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Alison Rose Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount