49 Reviews for Chris Schmitt Photography

Trash The Dress (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Flush Mount (1)
48 Chris Schmitt Photography Reviews

Chris and his team were awesome to work with! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris and Dre were amazing!! Their work was exactly what we were looking for. They couldn’t of done a better job! Thank you both!!

Profile Picture Brian, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

CHRIS AND his Beautiful wife Andrea. Are Absolutely The Best. Not only did we have, our Beautiful Engagement pictures with them. But they both Captured our Special Day. They were so Professionally and their personalitys,were so Amazing, incredible Pictures Capturing such Amazing shoots of our Big Day. They felt like family they were their for me esp since my mom was in heaven, I was emotional, but Chris and Andrea, Made me feel better. Simply Wonderful Great People. We got our Pictures so fast. Highly recommend them.

Photos
Profile Picture Angelica, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

Chris and Dre were one of the easiest vendors we worked with. They said what they did and then did what they said. We're extremely happy with the way our photos turned out on top of the easy communication and follow up. I'd highly recommend working with them.

Profile Picture Dustin, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris and his wife were awesome! They were affordable, professional and our pictures were stunning. We cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Linda, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

great work!!!! Very nice job....keep it up!!

Profile Picture User7553924, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wonderful company to work with! Creative, fun and just good people. The only problem is, a wedding album should be about 150 photos max and there are so many great photos to pick from. We love our photos!

Profile Picture Tanya, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely the best photographer you can get for your wedding. Chris and Tom were on time and courteous and professional to both me and my guests. I honestly didn't know they were there for the majority of the wedding. Some of the pictures they snapped I didn't even remember. The quality of the photos is breathtaking. Chris will also work with you to customize his packages for what you want and your budget. Seriously - this was money well spent!

Profile Picture User7252722, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We hired Chris Schmitt to be our wedding photographer and it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We got the bride's favorite package and a ton of compliments on our wedding photos and video. He worked really well with Noah Ruderman's team (First Look Films) and they both did an amazing job in capturing our beautiful wedding on photos and film. I cannot thank them enough, and I apologize it took me a while to write this review.

The 3 top qualities I appreciated about Chris and his team were:

1) Absolutely gorgeous, world-class photography: Chris has an amazing eye for getting just the right shot/framing, the right lighting/setting, the right expression/feeling on the subjects faces.

2) Quick delivery time: Chris delivered a sneak-peak within a few days (so you can post on social media ASAP) and our full-set of pictures within 3 weeks of my wedding! I have had friends that waited months and months for their photos.

3) Easy to work with: Chris was very professional from beginning to end. He was extremely responsive and easy to reach, either by email or phone.

He has my highest recommendation and I would be happy to work with him again.

My tip to the bride and groom: agree with Chris on your must-have groups shotlist and designate someone from your family/friends to help gather all the right people and make sure you get every shot. It's difficult for the photographer to know who all your friends and family members are.

Profile Picture Henry, 8/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Video

Absolute perfection! We could not have asked a better photographer for our wedding. Chris and his wife, Andrea, captured our wedding day perfectly and the pictures were absolutely breathtaking. We were blown away by his talent and artistic eye. From the start, Chris listened to our vision and made sure he captured every moment that was important to us. Even with a somewhat difficult venue, limited time, and a large wedding party, he was able to capture every singe moment with ease and professionalism. He and Andrea made the day super fun day and kept things moving along and never once felt rushed. Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful and we constantly get compliments on them. Working with Chris was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Thank you both for helping make our day so perfect!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris was recommended to us by our videographer and I am so happy I listened to this recommendation! They came down to San Diego as a team with Andrea. The 3 of them were amazing! We got all the shots we wanted, they turned out great and they were fun to work with! They kept the day moving, found wonderful photo op places and had fun with the day. I can't thank them enough for coming down to shoot our wedding! We love to look at our wedding photos and re-live the day! Thank you!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/11/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files

Chris and his team were fantastic and such a pleasure to work with. He was so helpful and responsive leading up to the wedding and on the day of, guided us to get some really gorgeous and fun pictures. The pictures are amazing and we have had several friends and family comment on what a great photographer he is. We can't recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Laetitia, 1/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Without a doubt the BEST photographer there is! It was beyond expectations and I'm so happy I went with Chris. Initially he was booked on our first wedding date, then we ended up changing the date and he was available. He worked so hard to get the proper work permits which helped me tremendously, so I wouldn't have to deal with it. He truly cares to capture the perfect picture and is passionate about his work. Chris and his 2nd photographer researched and walked the grounds the day before the wedding, to make sure he found the perfect setting. He was patient with my bridesmaids and I even felt very comfortable when he shot my boudoir pics. I honestly thought I'd chicken out! I'ts been just over a week and Chris is already sending us pics!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

The absolute best! They made our wedding day so special and were so fun to work with. The pictures are beautiful! Chris really helped with the timeline for the day and they even stayed the extra hour (unpaid) to get a few more shots. If that's not going above and beyond what they were asked, I don't know what is!

Profile Picture Maureen, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Chris Schmitt is an extremely talented photographer! He is very easy to work with and makes you feel so comfortable on your wedding day. Our pictures are absolutely gorgeous- we have received so many compliments about how beautiful they look. He is really great about capturing all the special moments of your day. He is also great about capturing the beautiful scenery around you. We used him for both our wedding and our engagement shoot, and both turned out perfect. I highly recommend Chris for your wedding- you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/17/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Chris Schmitt Photography. Chris made my husband and me feel extremely comfortable throughout the most important day of our lives and provided high quality photos that we will value for a lifetime. Chris' wife Andrea is also fantastic. The two of them work great as a team. Their attention to detail and energy are unmatched.

Profile Picture Ashley , 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris and his wife Andrea were absolutely incredible to work with!! My husband and I (fiance at the time) were unsure about doing engagement pictures because we didn't want them coming out cheesy, but we were sooo pleasantly surprised when we absolutely loved every single picture! Chris and Andrea were so much fun to work with on our wedding day-- they made us feel so comfortable and are such a lovely couple. Our wedding party also loved them. They both have such an artistic eye and can make any setting look stunning. We are SO happy with our wedding pictures and had the most difficult time picking out our favorites because they were all so beautifully done. We are very thankful to have had Chris and Andrea as part of our dream wedding day!

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I loved using Chris and Andrea for our wedding. We also used them for engagement photos (for awkward phototakers, I recommend this). We really liked how they can direct you and make someone whose uncomfortable taking photos more photogenic. I really liked how they worked as a team at the wedding. They cover more ground as a team and they both have different perspectives, which make for more well rounded photos. They also have more of an outside of the box editing and lighting then other photographers, which is why we chose them for our special day. On top of all of that, they are such nice, good people. We really enjoyed our time with them.

Profile Picture lindsay, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris Schmitt and his wife were absolutely wonderful to work with, and the photography came out GORGEOUS!

Profile Picture Catherine, 7/27/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Chris is the best! He is so easy to work with and so fun! From the day we met him my husabnd and I knew he was the photographer for us.. He is so attentive and so flexible, he even traveled to SB for our engagement pictures! The day of the wedding was perfect. I had no care in the world knowing he would get it all done, and let me tell you he captured our day perfectly. I never even know Chris was there, he blended in and I never felt like i had a camera in my face.. I look at my engagment and wedding pictures daily and fall in love with them all over.. Do yourself a favor and give Chris a call, better yet- BOOK HIM!

Profile Picture User5119677, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I will never use anyone other than Chris Schmitt Photography for my events, and we do a lot of them! I had to pick one date for this review, but, we use them all throughout the year! The work that they do is amazing and they capture every moment and detail in a unique and creative way that seals the memories for eternity. Chris and his colleagues are professional, easy to work with, and always adored by the guests. I would recommend no other than Chris Schmitt Photography....
Ryan Zynger, Owner, Zynger Event Designs.

Profile Picture Ryan, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

One of the things at the top of our list for our wedding was to find an great photographer. When we hired Chris, we did just that. Chris also shot our engagement photos and I couldn't have pictured anything better then what was captured. He found the perfect location and made us feel so comfortable during the entire shoot. We were beyond happy with how they turned out.

Now onto the wedding, I don't even know where to begin. Chris and his lovely wife Andrea showed up to the venue on the wedding day and got to work immediately. I knew instantly it was going to be magic. They are the perfect team, Andrea and the groomsmen had a blast during the "pre-wedding" stages and Chris was great to work with the girls. They both captured so many amazing candid shots that we are ecstatic about. Thank you both again for helping make our day so perfect and for the best gift of all, capturing a lifetime of memories!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris and Andrea are such an amazing team! They were so supportive and worked so well with a and our party! Their ideas on photos were amazing and they took great care in making sure I got all the photos I wanted with the people I wanted. Those are moments that cannot be replaced!

Profile Picture negar, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I had only one rule for our wedding photographer. No cheesy pictures. Chris totally got us. Our wedding photos are the best photos I have ever seen. Chris was able to capture the split-second moments that made our wedding unique. It's too bad he left minutes before I fell on the dance floor.
Before our wedding, I sent Chris some photos I had seen online and liked. Chris helped us recreate those photos organically, without awkward, forced posing, or comments like, "oooohh yaaaa...right there." Not to mention, Chris is super good-looking. I mean, who can look bad when a stud is taking your picture?
Chris was funny, professional, collaborative, punctual, attentive, honest, creative, friendly, and patient. He was also able to answer my mom's 4589745089548094578754 questions, half of which were questions he had already answered...7 times.
If you are looking for a photographer who can make all your dreams come true, look no further. Chris Schmitt is obviously the best.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/2/14, 3 Reviews