Erin Shimazu Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,900 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,900 Most Popular Price

Making my couples happy & spreading joy in the world is why I'm in love with being a wedding photographer :). Even after all this time, getting to know my couples - seeing their beautiful uniqueness & the things that make them cool, quirky, warm-hearted, awesome people, and bringing this out in their wedding story - keeps everything so exciting and fresh!

This is why I believe it's sooo important for me to take the time to understand their needs and personalities, not only so I will know how to best create photos that speak to them and have that authenticity, but also help make them feel as relaxed and as at home as I possibly can. I actually think that all of this is an integral part of my photographic style, and super important to me!

Please do let me know if you have any questions at all and I will be very happy to answer them! I simply love photography and would be so happy & honored to work with you too :).

Lots of Aloha,
~ e <3

Just Some Quick Info!
Erin has been shooting weddings professionally for 14 years & is a published wedding photographer who has shot both in the US & Internationally. She has studied art her whole life (including drawing & painting) & holds a BA in Fine Art. She also loves teaching photographic workshops and shooting for the wonderful folks at Make-A-Wish whenever she can.

She offers wedding photography, engagement sessions, proposal photography, & event photography. Although based in Los Angeles, she absolutely loves shooting international/destination weddings as well.

Erin learned to shoot on film, so is also very proud to offer wedding coverage in 35mm Black and White film upon request.

Please visit her site for more info, & if you might like to learn more about her & her work!

Additional Services Offered

• Custom Album Design
  • Photographic Prints (custom printed by Erin, since she is very picky lol!)
  • Canvas prints
  • Digital files
  • Retouching

Erin Shimazu Photography is a wedding photography company based in Los Angeles, California

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,900

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Negatives
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Negatives
Proofs

Laura C. Married on 03/02/2022

Highly Recommend

Although this isn't for a wedding, Erin did my husband and I's maternity shoot. Erin is very talented and has a wonderful artistic eye. She was very accommodating to our style and desires and went above and beyond to achieve them. In addition to lovely photos, I do want to note that Erin herself is amazing. She definitely put us at ease and made us feel comfortable. Thank you, Erin!
    Lucille Married on 02/15/2022

Best Photographer In SoCal

Erin is such an amazing nature photographer in SoCal. We had engagement photos done with her and the pictures turned out AMAZING! We've been parents for 3 years, the photos made us look like we never had kids and were still in our puppy love stage. We wished that she could be our wedding photographer, but due to COVID, she couldn't travel to the state that we got married at. So glad that we found her! We will definitely save her contact if we ever wanted to do anymore nature photo session in California.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Kreative Hands Kreative Hands Wedding Florists

Erin Shimazu photography was exceptional!Erin was one of the very first vendors to arrive at the venue! She took a lot of time. We arrived early as well and Erin took so much trouble to take so many images of our flowers! The Castle Green at Pasadena, is a historic venue and Erin placed our floral deco in very unique areas of the hotel that made it stand out so well! She has an exceptional eye! We loved her style of photography and would highly recommend her for your special day!

Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA, 90045
Location of (Erin Shimazu Photography)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding